Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Deep Vein thrombosis with pulmonary thromboembolism
Started by: shyamprasadcs at December 7 2011

Replies: 11 & Views: 5335    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Deep Vein thrombosis with pulmonary thromboembolism By: shyamprasadcs

December 7 2011
All,
My father is diagnosed with adenocarcinoma left lung with stage 4 metastases to brain,skeletal,liver,pancreas,adrenal glands and so on.
But, the thing of much concern is that he also has DVT of left leg with pulomnary embolism (detected by PET scan).
He is on anticoagulant (heparin for 7 days and acitrom 1 mg thereafter) treatment; wears anti-dvt stockings.
Anticoagulant has been withheld by doctor after dehydration caused due to severe rectal bleeding.
Now doctor is thinking of continuing heparin injection only.
When consulted homeopath, they have given arsenic alb 30 3 times a day based on my dad's constitution(mental symptoms etc).
Now, his left foot is swollen and he experiences pain when touched. The foot is also slightly bluish.
Is there anything to be given in homeopathy to cure DVT? Please suggest.

Re:Deep Vein thrombosis with pulmonary thromboembolism By: udaya kumar
--

December 7 2011
Use Arnica 30C in wet doses three times a day for the swelling in legs and the threatened pulmonary embolism as well as for deep vein thrombosis.
You please consult a doctor.
Use the following links :
http://drramakrishnan.com/cancer.php
with best wishes,.

--

Re:Deep Vein thrombosis with pulmonary thromboembolism By: shyamprasadcs

December 9 2011
Thank you sir.
Now the doctor has started giving fragmin injection (dalteparin) 5ml twice a day since my father is experiencing pain when touched at left foot with swelling.The foot looks bluish.
Please suggest how safe it is to give arnica 30c along with Dalteparin injection.
Do I need to alter the dosage (say 1 time a day) so that there is no risk of bleeding

--

December 9 2011
Arnica do not promote bleeding, nor Arnica promotes clotting. It only purifies the blood to natural form. There is no perceived risk in using Arnica with any medicine. The rest is your choice. with best wishes.

--

December 13 2011
Sir,
I have started giving Arnica 30c 3 times a day as follows:
1.I put two drops of arnica ordered in liquid form in two tea spoonful of water and shake it
2. Then, I give the same to my father.

I repeat the above steps thrice a day before he takes food

I hope his foot and fingers turn to normal color(blue and red spots disappear) and also the swelling reduces

By the way now, DVT has spread to his right leg also (may be because of long time immobility) and the calf,ancle and foot are slightly swollen. Since he is very week and bed ridden I can't help him walk.

--

December 14 2011
you have come to us very late. You may check symptoms of the following medicines and use them symptomatcally for benefits.
1. Cobaltum
2. Euphorbium Offi.
3. Hoang Nan Q
4. Hydrastis
5. Phytolacca
6. Lycopodium
7. Arsenic Album
8. Cadmium Sulph
9. Calcarea Fluor.
10. Echnasia and Calendula -palliatives.
11. Phosphorus
12. Ruta G.
13. Symphytum (of bones)
14. Hekla Lava (of bones)
15. Carcinosinum.

Use link to check symptoms.
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/s.htm
best wishes.

--

December 15 2011
Thank you Sir,
He is given arsenic album 30 by a homeopath based on his symptom thrice daily.
Now, at his fore foot(left) small blisters are getting formed and I'm scared if it would break. I read in web that they are so called "blood blisters" may be caused due to some rupture in veins and blood being accumulated at the foot.
Cold application like ice to the foot ameliorates him. Arsenic alb 30 followed by Arnica 30 is continued.
Appetite is less but he can take fruit juices,or food in liquid form.
Can I apply some ointment like cantheris to the blister area externally?
Doctor said to show it to some surgeon but in this condition its very difficult to take him out of bed (very tired and week and slightest movement strains him much)

--

December 15 2011
Use the following remedies if haemorrhage is expected.
1. Hamamelis Q for vein ruptures and bleeding from veins.
2. Ficus Indica Q for bleeding from any orifice.
3. Sanguisuga 30C upto three doses only if there is anal bleeding.
4. Use Aspidosperma Q 5 drops three times daily to prevent any blood clot in lungs or pulmonary embolism.
5. Cantharis may not help. You can use Calendula. Arnica remains the main medicine for blood blisters.
6. For slightest movement strains use three doses of Bryonia 30C for one day.
Best wishes.

--

December 15 2011
I hope I am on the right track in using the medicines like arnica and I strongly believe in homeopathic approach that can do miracles sometimes.
Also, I have the moral support and valuable advice of gentlemen of such forum and I follow the guidelines.
I hope I will surely return with positive results within next couple of weeks or so.

--

December 15 2011
There is not much option left at "diagnosed with adenocarcinoma left lung with stage 4 metastases to brain, skeletal, liver, pancreas,adrenal glands and so on. "
Homeopathy can be palliative and curative. Miraculous cures do happen in homeopathy. Hope should be kept till the last globule is administered. There is nothing to knowledge that can beat Arnica in deep vein thrombosis, blood blisters and embolism. It dissolves the clots. Keep the fingers crossed and go for these pro-biotic medicines should be a wise decision. Homeo medicines can go well with the medicines that he is already taking in allopathy which can be slowly weaned out when improvements are noticed. Doctor treats God cures.

--

December 16 2011
Sir,
I understand the extent of his ailment.
I noticed that the blisters are growing in size and number at the foot fingers and I have applied calendula with cotton.
I am scared the blisters may break and may cause some infection.
Now, can't take him to any surgeon/doctor as he is reluctant to hospitals and also not ina position to move.
Also, loose motions are happening 4-5 times a day full watery greenish yellow.
Given Eldoper capsule but still no control. He is taking fruits,juices,little curd rice,idlis etc and scared of loose stools and takes less.
If you have any idea how to manage
his foot blisters kindly suggest.
Arnica 30 thrice a day is in progress.
Don't know how to have positive hopes... only God knows his terminal date...

--

December 16 2011
I realize the agony you are going through. You can stop that greenish fetish loose motion by using Carduus M single dose in 1M potency and Chelidonium Q. You may also like to read the following thread:
http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2181
Best wishes.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.