Locations of visitors to this page

Lipoma
Started by: TAHIRSM at November 23 2011

Replies: 5 & Views: 2428    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Lipoma By: TAHIRSM
pakistan

November 23 2011
Hi Doctor,

I have multiple lipomas(minor movement around them)some are also feel hard and large about 4 inch on my back but not as like stones on my body since last twenty years.The numbers are growing . Is there any cure in homeopathy . I have already usred Calcarea flour.3x,6X Silicea-3x,6x,12x Thuja-30,200 and bayta carb-30 with no result.My Height is about 6.1 inch and my age is 45 year. I am always in hurry if i have a task to perform it. I have chronic seasonal allergy (sneezing nose, running nose, itching nose, itching eye, waterly eye) in september of every year at the end of summer.I like to eat Mutton and chicken and sweet (biscuits and others) with tea after dinner.Could you pls suggest me some medicines.

Tanks& Regards

MUHAMMAD TAHIR

Re:Lipoma By: udaya kumar
--

November 23 2011
Use Phosphorus 30 three times a day for one week and tell me the benefits.

--

Re:Lipoma By: TAHIRSM
pakistan

September 9 2017
Dear sir Udaya Kumar
I want to know that why are you prescribing Phosphorus-30 for Multiple Lipomas instead of other medicine like barayta carb cal flour lapis alba and others My hobby is also learning homeopathy. I am only want to know is phosphorus my constitutional medicine or it is special for Lipoma

Re:Lipoma By: udaya kumar
--

September 10 2017
It took 6 years to figure it out?....If everyone is given the same medicine, it is not homeopathy but Allopathy or Isopathy. You were suggested the medicines on the basis of the information given by you.....With the minimum information given by you, phosphorus seems to fit constitutionally and will also address Lipoma as specific I do not recollect the thought process which lead me to the conclusion 6 years ago, but Phosphorus is specific to Lipoma and Cancer as per Dr. S.R. Phatak Materia Medica of Homeopathic Medicines....You have also mentioned inter alia " . I have already usred Calcarea flour.3x,6X Silicea-3x,6x,12x Thuja-30,200 and bayta carb-30 with no result." I would not be a fool to ask you to repeat them...do I have to...? As per you, the choice then limits to Phosphorus and Lapis Alba where Phosphorus seems to fit in with 6.1 height and an annual Human Barometer ????

--

pakistan

September 10 2017
Very very thanks dear Dr Udaya Kumar you give detailed answer although i am taking 6 years time to ask about Phosphorus

pakistan

September 10 2017
i have already taking Phosphorus-30 since two days for allergic rhinitis as its worse in September but phosphorus aggravated the symptoms specially itching in eyes which is better after taking Thuja-30 and Dulcamara-30 kindly suggest how long to take phosphorus with Thuja for Lipomas
I have to mention that your answer in this forum is very helpful for enhancing my homeopathy knowledge i am regularly reading your answers in many threads and used these prescription in my family and others friends
Regards
Muhammad Tahir

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.