Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Kalium Chloricum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Metachromatic Leukodystrophy
Started by: mgumair at October 31 2011

Replies: 488 & Views: 37430    Font    Page 1 of 20  Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next          Reply

Metachromatic Leukodystrophy By: mgumair

October 31 2011
DOCTORS, you cannot imagine how much I am upset about the illness of my three daughters and am still trying to find out the possibilities for treatment. On the one hand I am trying to save my children and on the other hand human lives. I give hereunder the details as much as possible of my three daughters.

Copies of medical records and CT Scans/MRI films are in my possession. In case you would like to examine these, please let me know I shall send same by DHL. Given below the details will give at least clearer picture of the patients.

It will be a matter of pleasure to speak to you and answer your questions related to patients if any. I am an educated person, assured that your email or telephone number will not be given to anyone or misused.

Finally I would like to extend my sincere thanks for your sympathy and guidance.

Kind regards,
Ghazi

Tel Office: 00966-1- 2891723
Fax : 00966-1-4065971
Mobile : 00966 505 928 628
e-mail : mgumair@yahoo.com

I give hereunder the details as much as possible of my three daughters.

DETAILS OF PATIENT
--------------------------------
(1) Name : SHEIBAH UMAIR
DOB : 3.12.1983
Sex : Female

SUFFERRED FROM THE SAME DISEASE – PASSED AWAY ON 07.02.2011 DUE TO HEART FAILURE.
-----------------------------

(2) Name : WARDAH UMAIR
DOB : 3.02.1990

Marital Status: Unmarried

BIRTH HISTORY

Delivery : Full Term and Normal

FAMILY HISTORY

- None
- Father & Mother – First Degree relatives
(My wife is the daughter of my mother’s sister)
- One son and three daughters
- Son - normal - Student of Engineering

DEVELOPMENTAL HISTORY

- Crawling, sitting, walking, speaking – at normal stages
- Vaccinations – completed & on time except German Measles (She suffered from German Measles at the age of 4 years)

SCHOOLING

Started to go to the School (Nursery) at the age of 3 ½ years

START OF THE DISEASE

- Disease started at the age of 5 years
- Started to feel fear from noise, seeing pet animals and big buildings, open space (Putting fingers in ears).
- Loss of control on stool and urine
- Abstract behavior
- Slow response
- Holding pen or pencil in an awkward manner
- Indifference
- Showing no interest in toys or TV etc.
- Hesitant to go to school
- Stopped writing/coloring etc.
- Whatever said repeating several times
- Started to walk to the tip toes (Pigeon toeing)
- Over excitement
- Grinding teeth and biting things
- Difficult extension
- Stopped walking

IMPROVEMENT NOTICED (HERSELF) at the age of 6 years

- Taking interest in watching TV/Toys/clothes
- Started to memorize verses of several Indian songs from TV
- Less indifference
- Less lack of attention
- Gradual return of control of urine and stool
- Try to follow the instructions
- Less excitement
- Showed interest in books, pen, pencils etc.
- Stopped grinding teeth and biting things
- Can wear sock and shoes (without laces) but taking more time than needed
- Can insert key in the lock and rotate
- Started to hold pen or pencil properly

IMPROVEMENT NOTICED AFTER COACHING

- Numbers from 1 to 200
- Spelling of number from 1 to 10
- Can tell what comes after 11 or 78 (any number between 1 to 100)
- Can do reverse counting from 10 to 0
- Can tell A to Z in sequence
- Can tell several words corresponding to all alphabets
- Memorized several English poems
- Can spell out more than 300 words
- Can tell days of the week and months of the year
- General knowledge
- Words corresponding to Hindi alphabets
- Arabic numbers from 1 to 10
- Small small poems of Hindi languages

PRESENT CONDITION

- Posture: Normal (While sitting, apparently she looks like a normal child)

- Face impressions: Normal

- Head: Normal size
- Hearing: Normal

- Vision: Normal

- Mouth: Very often tongue brings in and out

- Sitting : Can sit without support, not straight, slightly bending her back forward.

- Back: Very slight curvature

- Standing: Can stand on her knees without help. Cannot stand herself. With little help can stand and walk but not straight. With little help can stand one hour. While walking left leg turns from hip. Left foot also lifts up more than needed. While walking with help suddenly loosing control on the body and falling. When loosing control of the body shivering is being noticed in the legs.

- Lower Extremities : Normal (No any deformity)
- Upper Extremities : Normal (No any deformity)

- Appetite : Good

- Understanding : Very Good

- Behavior : Normal

- Memory : Very Good

- Excitement: Sometimes (very rare) over excitement is being noticed

- Interest: Takes interest in everything. No indifference. Tries to take part actively in all types of day-to-day activities. Tries to perform tasks and she knows how to do it but takes more time than needed for her age. E.g. she can wear the socks and shoes herself but takes long time to wear and cannot differentiate right left.

- Co-ordination : Good – For her age backward.

- Motor Functions: Good – Improved – For her age backward

- General Health: Very Good

- Sleep: Does not sleep in straight position. Legs bend like feeling cold.

- Awake: On awake slightly more weakness in upper and lower extremities

- Starts/Jerks: In the beginning of the disease starts/Jerks were more. Still, sometimes we feel that there are Starts/Jerks.

- Temperament: Jolly Mood, Smiling Face

- Stool/Urine: Sometimes she mentions that she wants to go to the toilet and sometimes does not mention. When she is passing urine without mentioning she feels that she has done wrong and by face she looks shameful. For stool she always mentions that she wants to go to the toilet.
- She gets frequent attacks of shivering/shaking all over the body and tremors in the fingers of right hand. When the attack is severe, it becomes very difficult for her to sit or lie down. She gets tired and sweats. Sometimes these attacks continue 2 or 3 days. During the day sometimes attacks becomes less and sometimes more and sometimes settle down. Sometimes following medicines worked temporarily. For the last one and half year, she gets convulsion if the attacks are very very severe.
- Merc Sol 30
- Merc Vivus 30
- Gelsimium 30
After giving the above medicines, we noticed that shivering/Shaking, tremors disappears or at least reduces but after a few days gets back.

- Urine: Very bad smell. Milky leucorrhoeal discharges in small amounts are also being noticed for the last two years.

- Feeding: By parents. Can eat herself dry things like chips etc. Cannot hold a glass of water. Shivering comes in hands.

THE PHYSICAL NATURE:

- Which is the best taste she likes: Sweet
- Which is the test she does not like: Chilly
- Which is the best food item for her: Juice/ Ice Cream/Cake/Youghurt/Meet
- Which whether she likes: Little warm

DETAILS OF MENSES

- Started at normal age
- Regular
- No. of days: 5 days
- Quantity of Blood: Normal bleeding (One time more and second time less)
- Quality of Blood: Normal

(Before 1 or 2 days due date of menses she gets more shivering/starts/shaking and when menses starts shivering/starts gradually disappear)

Height: Very good (Normal for age)
Weight: Very good (slightly over weight)
General Body looks: Very Smart
General Health: Very Good

MEDICINES TAKING AT PRESENT (Allopathic)

None

DID SHE TAKE ANY HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT IN THE PAST

Yes – several years

- Homeopath doctor in Bombay more or less 2 years
- Homeopath doctor in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia more or less 2 years
- Homeopath doctor in Delhi, more or less two years
- Homeopath doctor in Bangalore, more or less two years
- Homeopath doctor in Lahore, more or less one year
(I am grateful to all doctors who tried to help us at their levels best, my daughters could not get the benefit, it is a matter of luck)

HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES TAKEN IN THE PAST
Doctors have given a lot medicines, some names are known and remember to me which I mention
Plumbum Met 30
Zincum Met 6 & 30
Phosphorus 200
Lyco 1M
Thuja 1M & 10M
Carcinocin 1M
Pulsatila 1M
Nux V 1M
Medhorinum 10M
Silicia 200, 1M & 10M
Nat Mur 1M
Merc Sol 30
Merc Vivus 30 & 200
Gelsimium 30

Result of the above medicines : No changes – Same as she was before treatment

PHYSIOTHERAPY

Physiotherapy is being given for the last 7 years in order to keep their joints functioning. After Office hours I spend my all time with them in feeding, playing, coaching, to make them stand, to make them walk etc.

MAIN PROBLEM

NO STANDING OR WALKING HERSELF. . MOTRIC FUNCTIONS ARE SLOW AND NOT AS PER AGE. POOR CO-ORDIANTION.
She gets frequent attacks of shivering/shaking all over the body and tremors in the fingers of right hand. When the attack is severe, it becomes very difficult for her to sit or lie down. She gets tired and sweats. Sometimes these attacks continue 2 or 3 days. During the day sometimes attacks becomes less and sometimes more and sometimes settle down. Sometimes following medicines worked temporarily

DIAGNOSIS

A precise diagnostic label has not been arrived yet

MRI/CT SCANS SHOW

- White Matter Disease
- Peripheral Nerve Dysfunction
- Disorder of Myelin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DETAILS OF PATIENT

(3) Name : SARAH UMAIR
DOB : 17.09.1991

Marital Status: Unmarried

BIRTH HISTORY

Delivery : Full Term and Normal

FAMILY HISTORY

- None
- Father & Mother – First Degree relatives
(My wife is the daughter of my mother’s sister)
- One son and three daughters
- Son - normal - student of Engineering

DEVELOPMENTAL HISTORY

- Crawling, sitting, walking, speaking – at normal stages
- Vaccinations – completed & on time except German Measles (She suffered from German Measles at the age of 4 years)

SCHOOLING

Started to go to the School (Nursery) at the age of 3 ½ years

START OF THE DISEASE

- Disease started at the age of 5 years
- Recurrent vomiting
- Excessive Sweating
- Getting nervous shortly (Nervous temperament)
- Tremors in fingers
- Sinking knees & elbows
- Turning foot under
- Loss of control on stool and urine
- Lack of attention
- Slow response
- Cannot hold pen or pencil properly due to tremors in fingers
- Indifference
- Showing no interest in toys/TV etc.
- Stopped writing /Coloring etc.
- Stopped standing/walking
- Hyperactive
- Spastic
- Difficult extension

IMPROVEMENT NOTICED

No improvement noticed. More or less stagnant till the age of 10 years.

PRESENT CONDITION

- Deformity: Left hip was dislocated due to long period of spasm. Surgically adjusted 1 ½ year ago but the leg is still not functioning properly.

- Convulsions: Epileptic convulsions started more or less 4 years ago. Sometimes during awake and sometimes during sleep.

- Posture: Normal (While sitting, apparently she looks like a normal child)

- Face impressions: Normal

- Head: Normal size

- Hearing: Normal

- Vision: Normal

- Sitting : Cannot sit without support. Cannot sit comfortably. Falling right side. Cannot sit crosswise.

- Back: Very slight curvature (Just up the hips)

- Standing: Can stand with help. Disbalanced. Stretch all the body and makes herself very stiff.

- Lower Extremities : Legs stretched. Right foot turns under. Knees sink behind. Tendons contracted. Feels pain in hips. Involuntarily movement of legs. Joints week. More weakness in Knees and ankles.

- Upper Extremities : Clunching of fists. Tremors in fingers. Cannot hold anything in hands. Cannot raise hand up. Jerks in hands.

- Appetite : Good

- Feeding: By parents. Cannot eat anything herself

- Eating: Poor. Does not chew solids prefer to sallow.

- Thirst: Never ask for water or food. But likes to drink more water.

- Eyes: Slightly squinty sometimes.

- Excitement: Slight over excitement is being noticed. (Hyperactive)

- Temperament: Get nervous easily

- Vomiting: Whenever she weeps, does not stop weeping unless vomit.

- Interest: She does not show interest in anything Toys etc.

- Understanding : Good

- Behavior : Normal

- Memory : Good

- Co-ordination : Poor.

- Motor Functions: Slow

- General Health: Poor

- Sleep: Restless on bad until sleeps. Sleeps well 8 or 9 hours.

- Awake: On awake in the morning more stiffness in lower and upper extremities. Every morning before awake coughing and vomiting is must. Coughing and vomiting is going on for the last several years.

- Temperament: Jolly Mood, Smiling Face

- Stool: Involuntarily. Pasty. Bad smell. Feeling difficulty in expelling out. While passing stool crying too much. Feels difficulty in sitting on commode in the toilet. Difficult to say whether she feels pains in the hips or due to stiffness of the body.

- Urine: Bad smell.

- Speech : Difficulty in pronouncing words – stammering type

- Response: Slow.

- Memory : Very good. Knows the following but pronounciation is becoming difficult day by day.

THE PHYSICAL NATURE

- Which is the best taste she likes: Sweet/Salt/Chilly
- Which is the test she does not like: None
- Which is the best food item for her: Juice/ Ice Cream/Cake/Youghurt/Meet
- Which whether she likes: Little cold

DETAILS OF MENSES

- Started at normal age
- Irregular
- Quantity of Blood: very few drops (suppressed) Height: Good (Looks little less for her age)
Weight: Good
General Body looks: Thin
General Health: Good

MEDICINES TAKING AT PRESENT (Allopathic)

None

DID SHE TAKE ANY HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT
Yes – Several years but of no avail

- Homeopath doctor in Bombay more or less 2 years
- Homeopath doctor in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia more or less 2 years
- Homeopath doctor in Delhi, more or less two years
- Homeopath doctor in Bangalore, more or less two years
- Homeopath doctor in Lahore, more or less one year
(I am grateful to all doctors who tried to help us at their levels best, my daughters could not get the benefit, it is a matter of luck)
Doctors have given a lot medicines, some names are known and remember to me which I mention
Plumbum Met 30
Zincum Met 6 & 30
Thuja 1M & 10M
Sulphur 200, 1M, 10M
Coculus 10M
Nux V 1M
Medhorinum 10M
Lyco 30
Hyoscymus 1M
Bellodana 30, 200, 1M, 10M
Bell 10M
Avena Sativa Q
Gelsimium 30
Merc Vivus 200
Ginko B. Q
Nat Sulp 30

Result of the above medicines : There are little changes but not much. General health is improved. In take is little better but solids are not chewing just swallowing Growth slightly better. Attacks of spasms and seizures are less. Face twitching is less. Convulsions are less. Left leg is still not functioning. Falling right side. Cannot sit without support. Speech is also not very clear. She knows the words but feel difficulty in pronouncing. In conclusion not much improvement is noticed.

PHYSIOTHERAPY

Physiotherapy is being given for the last 7 years in order to keep their joints functioning. After Office hours I spend my all time with them in feeding, playing, coaching, to make them stand, to make them walk etc.

MAIN PROBLEM

No standing or walking herself. Stiffness or stretch in the body. Tremors in the Fingers. Clunching of fists. Involuntarily stool/urine. Hyperactive. Weakness in knees and elbows. Contraction of tendons. Indistinct speech.
DIAGNOSIS

A precise diagnostic label has not been arrived yet

MRI/CT SCANS SHOW

- White Matter Disease
- Peripheral Nerve Dysfunction
- Disorder of Myelin

Re:Metachromatic Leukodystrophy By: udaya kumar
--

November 4 2011
Dear Ghaziji,
Kindly give the present symptoms in Wardah and Sarah. Use Muriatic Acid 30C three doses for one day for involuntary urine and stool. With best wishes.

--

Re:Metachromatic Leukodystrophy By: mgumair

November 12 2011
Respected Udaya Kumar,

Thank you very much for your help. We were closed from Nov 2 -11 for Eid.

I do not have Mur Acid 30 but 6 is in my possession. I am arranging 30, hopefully in a week time. Present condition:

Wardah: Now-a-days she is having frequent jerks . When the attack comes she gets jerks in both hands and head or sometimes the whole body. When the attack is very very severe she gets convulsion. While she is lying down on bed jerks in hands are also being seen. By face she looks very sick and tired.

Sarah: General health is better than before with no improvement. Her speech is deteriorated. Still getting convulsions. She has gained weight.

I found a homeopathic practitioner in Riyadh a week ago – He said he is not in a position to help us as we do not have any other alternative he asked me to give Wardah (Agricus 30 and after 200). No benefit seen. Sarah (Gels 30 1d alternate days and Kali Phos 6x bed time). She looks better and for the last 1 week she is free from convulsion.

During the mid of October Wardah got urine infection. Hospital prescribed Klavox 625 thrice daily for 10 days.

A week ago, I got an opportunity to bring the orthopedics surgeon at home in order to check any orthotics can help them to give at least some improved life. The doctor works in the same hospital where Wardah's urine tested and antibiotics were prescribed. He said orthotic will not help them. His initial examination/ comments are as under for your information which might be of some interest to you.

Wardah – She is having weakness in the spine due to which she is having difficulty in controlling her body. From the brain, some muscles are operative and some are not resulting in the weakness.

Sarah - The doctor said that she is more affected by the disease. Her brain is more damaged. Electrical activities in the brain are increased. She is spastic and having tonic and clonic convulsions. Due to spasticity, she is keeping her fists tightly closed. The doc said Sarah is not having any chest infection but accumulation of fluid in the pipe. As she is not capable to spit, he advised us to lie her facing down so at least some unwarranted accumulated fluid will come out and she will become comfortable.

Kindest Regards,
Ghazi

--

November 12 2011
Dear Ghaziji,
Please check the symptoms of the following medicines and revert. I have not included the medicines you have already given, except hypericum. with best wishes.

http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/p/pic_ac.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/m/morph.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/e/elect.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/f/form.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/h/hyp.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/s/sil.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/s/strych.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/t/therid.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/h/heracl.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/m/myg.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/s/stram.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/k/kali_cy.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/o/oen_c.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/a/artem_v.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/h/hcyan_ac.htm

--

November 13 2011
Respected Udaya Kumar,

Since I have received your reply, I have gone thru the indicated medicines very carefully. Almost all medicines looks to me appropriate and very close to each other. After giving a full thought I feel that the following medicines are much closer to Wardah and Sarah

Wardah: Stramonium, Mygale, Hypericum,

Sarah: Strychinum, Hydrocy Acid, Kali Cyanatum, Hypericum

Once again I describe the present condition of Wardah and Sarah, in order to decide future medication.

Wardah: Still she is having jerks. When the attack is mild : Having jerks in both hands (like electric shocks – comes and go). When the attack is severe : jerks in hands, head and body. During jerk head/neck goes to left side and some twitching in face. When the attack is very very severe : ratina of both eyes also go left side and she gets convulsion. Urine is having very bad smell but color and flow is normal. During jerks she holds her feel urine. For the last several days she is facing very hard time. Day and night one of us is always with her. A few years ago she was having only tremors type in hands only.

Sarah: Mild spasm/rigidity in the body. Keeps fists closed. Convulsions are less. Menses problem. Irregular. Every month one or two days twice or thrice in a day a few drops only and stops.

Should I give Mur Acid 6 to Wardah and Sarah or wait till I receive 30.

Kindest Regards,
Ghazi

--

November 13 2011
Give Wardah one single dose of Mygale 30C and report. Though the modality is of stramonium, the other symptoms are more towards mygale. One test dose would indicate. Single medicine at a time.
And one single dose of Hydrocyanic Acid 30C to Sarah. Muriatic Acid 6C could be given not on the same day of the above medicines. with best wishes.

--

November 13 2011
Thanks.

Wardah: Unfortunately, I do not have Mygale. I will try to arrange as soon as possible. She is still having jerks - in the meantime any other medicine.

Sarah: I will give her a dose of Hydrocyanic Acid 30 to night.

Muriatic Acid 6 will be given how many doses and how long.

Will keep you posted of the developments.

--

November 14 2011
Meantime use Hypericum 30 three times a day.

Muriatic 6C three times a day for one day.

Was she given hydrocyanic Acid before? Please let me know the benefits after one dose of Hydrocyanic Acid 30C.
with best wishes.

--

November 19 2011
Thank you very much for your unlimited help. Sorry for a long mail but I feel it necessary to submit for your kind information and advice:

Wardah: She is relaxed and comfortable and free from shaking/shivering/jittering/tremors for the last 5 days.

Sarah : She is also relaxed and comfortable and free from convulsions for the last 2 weeks.

As Wardah was suffering from the attacks for shivering/shaking for a long time and Sarah was suffering from persistent cough for a long time. It was very difficult for me to take them to the hospital, I contacted the local hospital and arranged a child specialist and an Orthopedic Surgon to bring them home. Comments of both doctors are:

They advised Blood and Urine cultures. After the report:

Wardah: Kidney and other investigations are OK. Homoglobin level is low 9.5. A month ago she got urine infection and Kalavox 625 was prescribed for 7 days. In blood culture they noticed one another type of infection ( we are using pads as she is not having control on urin/stool – this might be due to this reason). They prescribed BACTAL (CIPROFL OXACIN 500) 2 times a day for 7 days and asked us to keep them clean as much as possible.

Orthopedic Surgon and Child specialist said: She is having more weakness in her spine and back and facing difficulty to control her body specially lower part. She is flexy. When doctors came she was having attacks of shivering/shaking/tremors – they said might be movement disorder. Hairs are growing on her face – they said it is hormonal disturbance from the brain. Since antibiotics started she is having nor more attacks, relaxed and comfortable. Orthotics will not help her. Upon completion of the antibiotics course they will prescribe for homoglobine.

Sarah: Kidney and other investigations including hemoglobin are normal. She is having chest infection. They prescribed Klavox 1gm twice a day for 7 days and a cough syrup. The doctor said that she is more affected by the disease. Her brain is more damaged. Electrical activities in the brain are increased. She is spastic and having tonic and clonic convulsions. Due to spasticity, she is keeping her fists tightly closed. Mild spasm/rigidity in the body. Keeps fists closed. Convulsions are less. Menses problem. Irregular. Every month one or two days twice or thrice in a day a few drops only and stops.

Muriatic Acid 30 has been received. I could not give Hydrocyanic Acid 30 to Sarah and Hypericum 30 to Wardah as they went on antibiotics – I want to control the present situation at least. At present both are on the antibiotic course which will be completed in a week time.

Please let me know any medicine will be given to Wardah and Sarah along with antibiotics or after completion of the course.l

Kindest regards,
Ghazi

--

November 21 2011
Since you are seeing benefits from allopathic medicines. Please continue with it. Let us wait for the completion of the course and thereafter see the benefits and proceed. with regards.

--

December 3 2011
Respected Udaya Kumar,

Antibiotic course has been completed a week ago. Present condition:

Wardah: While she was taking antibiotics, on 25 Nov, in the morning she was having mild attack of jerks in right hand and after a while her head/neck started to go left and she got a convulsion which lasted 2 minutes. During Nov she got 2 convulsions (Nov 5 and 25) Now-a-days she is ok – little slow - but during the day (several times) again getting attacks of jerks in hands/trembling of the body . Her homeoglobin was low 9.5. Last menses on Sept 27. No urine/stool control. Her attacks are still not under control.

Sarah: She is ok – not coughing anymore. She is still getting convulsions but much less than before. She has gained weight. Her speech is very much deteriorated.
Menses started on 27 – a few drops were seen just 2 days after that stopped.

Now winter season has started. While keeping both Wardah and Sarah covered as much as possible and using the heaters if and when needed, their extremities are always cold.

Kindest regrds.

December 5 2011
Respected Udaya Kumar,

UPDATES

Wardah: Time to time still she is getting very mild attacks of jerking/trembling and twitching in fingers.

Sarah: Last evening some jerks in right hand were seen which lasted one hour. More stiffness in upper extremities.

Antibiotic course is completed for both. Neurological problems are unattended as allopathic do not have anything.

Please let me know the course of action if possible.

Kindest regards.

--

December 5 2011
Dear Ghaziji,
I had waited some more time deliberately to see the allopathic medicines work. If it is suppression, use of homeo medicines will bring them out and you will be in square one. That is what I am watching, waiting and monitoring. Please let me know other symptoms apart from the jerks and what are the neurological problems precisely.
with regards.

--

December 10 2011
Respected Udaya Kumar,

My observation:

Wardah:

- Attacks of Jerks/trembling/twitching in fingers are less.
- While sitting, bending her back (curved) and a little fall on left side.
- For quite sometime I am noticing slow response.
- Sometimes over excitement is being seen (not much)
- Sometimes watching TV or just sitting looks absent minded/lost/deep thinking (not much)
- No urine/stool control
- Last menses on 27 Septemebr and again started on 8 Dec. Color and flow is normal.
- Homeoglobine 9.5
- Extremities are always cold even in blanket.
- Growing hairs on face due to hormonal disturbance.
- Her teeth are being properly cleaned but getting cavity.
After allopathic medicines, some reduction is being seen in jerks/trembling/twitching.

Sarah:
- More stiffness in upper and lower extremities.
- Fists always keeping tightly closed.
- In both hands jerks (like electric shocks) comes and go
- Speech very much deteriorated.
- Gaining weight
- Monthly cycles – irregular – Sometimes in a month once or twice just for 2 days in few drops or little water of pink color discharge.
- Convulsions without any indication. Sometimes several (3/4) convulsions in a day.
- Sometimes jerks in right hand
- As per doctors tonic and clonic convulsions.
- Coughing/Drolling/wheezing – Saliva is very sticky
- No urine/stool control.
FYI – Muratic Acid 30, Hydrocyanic Acid 30, Hypericum 30 are in my possession.

Kindest regards.

December 10 2011
Wardah: This morning she was ok - no attacks of shaking/trembling/tremors, suddently her head/neck started to go left sid and she got a convulsion which lasted less than 2 minutes. Recent convulsions - Nov 5, 25 and Dec 10.
FYI

--

December 10 2011
Muriatic Acid 30C three times a day for one day for Wardah and report. And after third day start using Lecithinum 3X. and Ferrum Phos 3X. If there is any aggravation stop Ferrum Phos and continue with Lecithinum.

For Sarah use Lathyrus 200 one dose a day and Arsenic Album 30 one dose a day in the evening. Report on first day and after three days.Also use Secale 30C three times a day for three days and report benefits.
With regards,.

--

December 12 2011
Thanks

Wardah: Mur Acid is being administered today. I do not have Lecithinum 3X. and Ferrum Phos 3X. I have Ferrum Phos 6x only. Arranging for both medicines – hope to be received in a week time. In the meantime can I give her F. Phos 6x or not. If yes how long?

Sarah: Instructions are being followed.

Will keep you updated

--

December 12 2011
Ferrum Phos was intended to raise the Blood count. 6X do not work the way 3X work in increasing the haemoglobin. You may use upto three doses of Ferrum Phos 6X watch the benefits and continue only if found giving some positive results.

with best wishes.

--

December 13 2011
Wardah: Mur Acid was given yesterday. Today, in the morning some jerks/shaking in the right hand only was seen which lasted more or less one hour. Overall she looks slow/pale face. Lecithinum 3X. will be received after a week but Ferrum Phos 3X will be received tonight. After 2 days I will start giving her F. Phox 3x.

Sarah: Yesterday, Lathyrus 200 (1d) was given, she looks comfortable. This afternoon Arsenic 30 (1d) has been given, after 3 days I will start Secale 30 as advised.

Will keep you updated.

--

December 13 2011
Please tell me about the benefits received in involuntary stools and urine in the case of Wardah after Muriatic Acid. And also report after F.Phos 3X on the anaemic condition of the face.
Use Lathyrus upto three doses. Report after ARsenic and after Secale. with best wishes and regards.

--

December 14 2011
Wardah: After giving M. Acid – so far no change is being seen in involuntary stools and urine. F. Phos 3x will be started from tomorrow. This morning again she got severe (not very severe) attack of shaking/jerking/jittering of the whole body (lasted more or less 2 hrs). Amyl N. Q was used (smelling) but no benefit seen. New blood test report shows : Deficiency of Homeoglobin and Vitamin D.

Sarah: On Monday Lath 200 (1d) and on Tuesday Arsenic 30 (1d) have been given and from tomorrow she will be on Secale 30 as advised. She looks comfortable.

Kindest regards.

--

December 14 2011
Give one dose of Lathyrus 200 for Wardah also and report on benefits in shaking/jerking. Please start Ferrum Phos 3X as early as possible. You may stop muriatic acid as it is not giving benefits and start with Secale where there is involuntary bowel and urine movements alongwith all other symptoms . Please confirm that Secale symptoms are there in both.
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/s/sec.htm
Once the benefit in Sarah is evident, use Secale on Wardah also. With best wishes.

--

December 17 2011
Wardah: Everyday she is getting attacks of shaking/jerking and twitching/tremors in fingers. Always aggravation is in the morning. This morning she got up at 5 am, gain she got the attack as usual and a dose of Lathyrus 200 was given, after one hour, shaking/trembling was reduced up to great extent but the whole day light attacks and increased twitching/tremors in the fingers of both hands are being seen. Ferrum Phos 3x is being administered for the last 2 days. In case she get again the attack of shaking/trembling, Lathyrus 200 will be repeated or not.

Sarah: Relaxed and comfortable. Yesterday in the afternoon she got a convulsion which lasted less than 2 minutes. After giving Secale 30 her extremities are less cold. 3 days course of secale is completed. Please advise next.

Kindest Regards.

December 18 2011
Respected Udaya Kumar,

Hope you are well.

Wardah: Yesterday after giving Lathyrus 200 (1d), trembling/shaking was reduced up to great extent but the whole day very very mild attacks and twitching in fingers were seen. Once again I describe the attacks, it might help you in order to decide future medication.

She is having attacks of shivering/shaking/trembelling/jittering and tremors/twitching in fingers for the last more or less 3 years. In the beginning these attacks were light and with intervals of 2 weeks or one month and only in hands and sometimes in fingers, gradually the whole body started to shake/tremble for a short time. For the last one year these attacks are becoming severe and frequent. So many medicines were given but there was only timely gain. For the last 8 months situation is becoming more serious and with these attacks convulsions were also started if the attack is very very severe.

When the attack comes – Mild attack: first some jerks type in right hand and twitching in fingers – gradually the whole body starts to shake/trembles and it settles in half an hour or maximum one hour. She does not loose her mental control.

Severe attack: First some jerk type in right hand than in left hand – gradually the whole body starts to shake/tremble including head/neck with jerks – head becomes hot – she loose her mental control partially. It takes hours to settle. Under this condition it becomes very difficult for her to sit or lie down we have to hold her in hands but she does not get convulsion but looks tired and slow.

Very very severe attack: As explained in severe attack – with more severeness, some face twitching, head and whole body becomes very hot, perspires, mouth becomes dry, tongue becomes rough, difficult to sollow water, ratina of eyes – abnormal movement – loose mental control – her head/neck starts to go to left side and she get convulsion. After convulsion she becomes very tired and exhausted and remain slow 2 or 3 days.

Sarah: She looks fine – relaxed and comfortable – some stiffness in upper extremities.

Kindest regards.

December 18 2011
Wardah: This morning she was having mild attack which became gradually severe. Half an hour ago she got a convulsion which lasted 2 minutes but still light jerks in right hand and twitching in fingers are being seen.

Recent convulsions: Nov 5, 25, Dec 18

Page 1 of 20
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.