Started by: susanchacko at October 22 2011

Replies: 15 & Views: 1974    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

sneezing and nasal obstruction By: susanchacko
thala

October 22 2011
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
27/F/INDIA/HUMID

2. Current complain - from how long:
From the time of pregnancy ( even now)SNEEZING when exposed to cold ,moist environment.Aggravated from the last month of pregnancy (16 months back).drops of urine discharged involuntarily during sneezing

3. Current medicine you are taking:
Nothing.Sneezing decreases when taking cetrizine & Tminic.

4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
Continous sneezing when under the fan in the night or from cold wind.Aggravated after midnight.

Sneezing starts when i wake up ( in the midnight due to baby's napkin changeover or in the morning)

Also in the daytime sometimes if i eat spicy food sneezing starts.

Sometimes sneezing starts all of a sudden

Also sneezing starts when at sea shore.

Within a short time after commencement of sneezing,
clear watery discharge from the nose starts
which eventually leads to nasal block .Now sneezing stops

Then sense of smell is lost

and then headache starts in the forehead region( just above the eyes ) and gradually extends to the nose and there is a strong urge to sleep.

Continous sneezing causes eyes to be moist.

Then there is an overall irritation in the face which is alleviated by rubbing the nose, eyes portion.

Sometimes this will lead to throat pain (Small boils are seen in throat which are always present but gets inflammed during cold )

There is itching & slight discharge from ears.

If this symptoms develop into cold there is yellow discharge
from nose

When this develops into cold( not in every case) there is phlegm in chest and after lot of coughing there was pain in the chest.

5. Breif medical history:
1)Had suffered from migraine when 14 yrs ( nausea ,one side aura,lack of balance).After 1 year on taking sibelium for 3 months intensity was reduced .

Then mild migraine occurs once in a year.

Then during the latter stages of pregnancy when body is strained due to work mild attack of migraine was a frequent affair

2) Periods started at the age of 14 and was irregular from the beginning itself ( Initial once in a month then during professional education was a fortnightly affair.Had taken ayurveda & allopathy without much result.

After marriage periods was regular in the first three months and then i conceived.

3)After delivery Hair loss has increased very much.

In childhood suffered from dandruff and sometimes there is watery discharge on scratching.Decreases when selsun shampoo was applied

4)Digestive system was very weak from my birth onwards ( underweight,diffcult to digest wheat,oily food ,nuts etc).On growing up condition improved .At the time of marriage 152cm,42 kg.Now 1 yr after delivery 46 kg.

5) Discharges stool 3 times in the morning within 6 - 9 am, esp on working days but during weekends this 3 time discharge is spread over the entire day.

6)i had an aversion to food from childhood itself but after delivery appetite has increased considerably.

7)Till 22 yrs boils will appear in the inner parts of hand and legs (b/w fingers, sides of the sole area of leg)after itching only during cold climate.

Cool When tense ( even for trivial reasons)has an urge to go to the toilet.

9) Before & after periods there is a brown discharge ( 2 - 3 days)

10) normal delivery - girl child

6. Family Back Ground:
Middle class family settled in kerala.Father suffers from spondylosis.

Mother was (similar to my case) allergic to cold conditions after pregnancy which gradually decreased over the years.

7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:
Mtech ,Lecturer in Engg college.

8. Desires and aversion of food:
Likes oily & spicy food very much but has a guilty sense after taking it (from the fact that its not ideal fro the body)

Likes chocolate.
During professional education days craved to munch ICE CUBES.

Eats fish,non -veg ,vegetables.

9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
Very tense and when angry shouts a lot.
During sleep likes to cuddle the pillow.
Impatient
Affectionate
Introvert.
Emotional.

10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:
Sneezing worse for cold,humid conditions and better after a good rest.

11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
Less thirsty/tongue normal/not diabetic

Re:sneezing and nasal obstruction By: udaya kumar
--

October 22 2011
Dear Susan,
You are basically a Natrum Mur constitution. Introvert, affectionate, emotional, impatient are all expressions of Natrum Mur, or common salt imbalance in the body. Other Natrum Mur symptoms. Periods started at the age of 14 and was irregular from the beginning itself
Liking for chocolates, When tense ( even for trivial reasons)has an urge to go to the toilet. Argentum Nitricum

Discharges stool 3 times in the morning within 6 - 9 am, esp on working days but during weekends this 3 time discharge is spread over the entire day. is characteristic of Argentum Nitricum.

Digestive system was very weak from my birth onwards ( underweight,diffcult to digest wheat,oily food ,nuts etc).On growing up condition improved .At the time of marriage 152cm,42 kg.Now 1 yr after delivery 46 kg. In childhood suffered from dandruff and sometimes there is watery discharge on scratching. Decreases when selsun shampoo was applied Psorinum, Natrum Mur, Pulsatilla, You have gluten intolerance, Lactose intolerance and intolerance of proteins which are seen in primary celiac symptoms like underweight, problems with digestion of wheat etc. There could also be teeth loss (particularly black and crumble).

All the above immunological imbalances and inadquacies make the body react to certain substances which is collectively called as allergy and blamed on oily food, wheat, nuts, pollens, dust, etc. etc. while none of them are at fault, except the low immune level of the body and progressive deterioration of the body defense system. What we need to do is only to strengthen and correct those small small mechanical snags and the body will function normally and you will be able to take anything you want.

When a person is low in his immune levels, there is always a predisposition which is genetically received and then further damaged through iatrogenic ingestations like the crude form of chemicals and metals in medicines and various artificial food. Strengthen the LIfe force within is the solution.

Please use the following medicines in the order given below: You should feel much better or even cured after you use the fourth or fifth medicine in the order.

1. Thuja 30C three times a day for three days.
2. Natrum Mur 30 three times a day for three days.
3. Allium Cepa 30 three times a day for three days.
4. Arsenic Album 30 three times a day for one day. If there is wheezing after or when using this medicine use 200C potency.
5. Gelsemium 30 three doses for one day.
6. Psorinum 1M one dose in 15 days.
7. Pulsatilla 30 three times a day for one week.
8. Argentum Nitricum 30 three doses a day for three days.

Report after each medicine. With best wishes.

--

Re:sneezing and nasal obstruction By: susanchacko
thala

October 23 2011
Sir,
When u mentioned about teeth problem, i forgot to tell u one thing. There are no cavities but if by chance if i forget to brush any portion of my teeth then a black deposit or spots are formed which on noticing i have to brush vigorously to remove that.

thala

October 26 2011
Happy diwali sir,

Sir is the above mentioned symptom of any significance

--

October 26 2011
The symptom mentioned above is linked and a left over to the gluten intolerance symptoms narrated by you as "Digestive system was very weak from my birth onwards ( underweight,diffcult to digest wheat,oily food ,nuts etc).On growing up condition improved ". Staphisagria should help you here alongwith Pulsatilla. with best wishes.

--

Re:sneezing and nasal obstruction By: shouse_nsk
India

October 26 2011
Please take
Causticum-200 6 pills 2 times a day.

Give feedback after 15 days

R.P. Tamhankar

thala

October 31 2011
Sir,

Finished thuja yesterday.

It was raining yesterday.A mild bout of sneezing occured.

From the third trimester of pregnancy i have become very much susceptible to cold conditions.

There seems to be an incease in itching due to dandruff.

But i cant attribute it to thuja bcoz i have experienced this before,

Tomm morning onwards i will start Natrum mur.

thala

November 4 2011
Sir,

i have completed natrum mur 3 days yesterday

My dandruff itching has increased considerably.

I feel The sneezing susceptibility has decresed a bit although there is slight is nostril blockage

I will be starting allium cepa today

Thank u sir.

--

November 4 2011
In homeopathy any increase in symptoms is a good sign. Continue with medicines as suggested. with best wishes.

--

thala

November 15 2011
Sir,

Completed ars alb 3 days.Dandruff itching has increased considerably.

Started gels today

--

November 15 2011
When you take psorinum, the itching will stop. If you cannot wait Gelsemium to be completed, you can use Psorimum immediately after Arsenic Album, but no medicines that day and repeat it after 15 days single dose. (do not touch with hand) with best wishes.

--

thala

December 9 2011
Sir,

i am suffering from sort of flu .Its quite cold in the night and early morn. The main n symptoms are

1) Profuse watery discharge from nose.

2) Headache

3) Nose block and slight pain on the sdie of the nose below eyes

4) At the start of flu i had throat pain .Now its gone

5) When there is a cold wind or sitting below the fan there is a strong urgency to sneeze continously.

Sir please advise remedies .

--

December 9 2011
Use Rhus Tox 200C one dose and Gelsemium 30C three doses for one day. Cold wind aggravating cold and sneeze is Apocynum 30C single dose.

--

thala

December 16 2011
Sir,

I am seeing blood stains while passing faeces in the morning.I pass stools twice( in the morning only).So naturally the size of the stool would be quite large the next day.

Also there is burning sensation and 1 or 2 drops of blood in the final stages of the stool passing in the morning.

I have no pain within.

Please advise

thala

December 16 2011
Sir,

I am seeing blood stains while passing faeces in the morning.I pass stools twice( in the morning only).So naturally the size of the stool would be quite large the next day.

Also there is burning sensation and 1 or 2 drops of blood in the final stages of the stool passing in the morning.

I have no pain within and slao no sifficulties in passing stools.

Please advise

--

December 16 2011
Have you checked for ulcerative colitis? or do you have any haemorrhoids? Anyhow use Hamamelis 30C three doses for one day and report changes after two days.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.