Locations of visitors to this page

Retinitis Pigmentosa- any cure possible in homeopathy
Started by: meeranesan at October 14 2011

Replies: 7 & Views: 3641    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Retinitis Pigmentosa- any cure possible in homeopathy By: meeranesan
chennai

October 14 2011
hi all,

do you have any experience in treating retinitis pigmentosa, a genetic disorder affecting retina of the eye, with homeopathic remedies. will a constitutional approach hel to cure?

meeranesan

Re:Retinitis Pigmentosa- any cure possible in homeopathy By: shouse_nsk
India

October 14 2011
you should describe the patient's illness and medical history, personality in detail. Then it is possible to think off medicines

R.P. Tamhankar

Re:Retinitis Pigmentosa- any cure possible in homeopathy By: shouse_nsk
India

October 14 2011
you should describe the patient's illness and medical history, personality in detail. Then it is possible to think off medicines

R.P. Tamhankar

Re: Retinitis Pigmentosa- any cure possible in homeopathy By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 14 2011
This disease usually runs in families that carry the same gene and the patient usually loses sight around age 40+.

I am currently treating one who is still sighted and is around 37 years with Arnica 30c in the Wet dose and we are hoping that he will not lose his sight as his other family members have.

Many people who used high correction for their spectacles including me, have discovered that after about a year on Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily, Myopia is corrected in a manner that is surprising.

I used the same reasoning to give this patient the same Arnica and we are all hoping that he will not also lose his sight.

Re:Retinitis Pigmentosa- any cure possible in homeopathy By: meeranesan
chennai

October 15 2011
Dear Tamhankar,

The patient is from a family of four. he is the last son. the eldest one is sister and she already got affected with RP and lost almost 75% of vision and now she can't go outside without a support. the other two brothers aged around 55, not having any issue with eye sight.

I am discussing about the youngest one now. he is aged around 48.
complexion-fair
height-medium
weight-slightly above avg with belly
he goes for walk regularly since 10 years
Left eye-has cataract also with no vision
right eye-has around 60% vision
He is able to go outside on morning time but night time difficult without a support.
he is strongly a suspicious person (even the sister who is already affected also strongly suspicious) and it is not just after the eye sight problem, many years before that only.
for the past one year he is taking silent revenge against his family (wife and son) for not obeying his opinion.
he is stubborn with his decision
Does not accept one's authority easily
recently reported joint pain
BP, blood sugar and cholesterol-normal
he does not believe homeopathy(says it is just sugar pill and psychology)
Even though this issue was there with their forefathers, other 2 brothers are not affected, might be due to their different character.

the eldest sister who is affected almost having the same character with this person.

this much only i know.
can you please suggest anything

Dr.Joe, can you please look in to the same also.

Note:
personally i dont beleive in the statement that genetical problem can not be cure.

becos, genetics is nothing but some changes in the gene due to environmnental influence. if we can correct it through proper measures, we can avoid it spread through next generation.
otherwise adam and eve should bave born with all the genetical problems.

in this case i strongly feel charecter of the patient and its influence for long time have an impact on the their eye problem.

thanks and regards
meeranesan

chennai

October 16 2011
please give your suggestion

Re: Retinitis Pigmentosa- any cure possible in homeopathy By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 17 2011
I do wish that I can give you some hope but this link will give you the information that you are looking for:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinitis_pigmentosa

Retinitis pigmentosa (RP) is a group of genetic eye conditions that leads to incurable blindness.[1] In the progression of symptoms for RP, night blindness generally precedes tunnel vision by years or even decades. Many people with RP do not become legally blind until their 40s or 50s and retain some sight all their lives.[2] Others go completely blind from RP, in some cases as early as childhood. Progression of RP is different in each case.

RP is a type of progressive retinal dystrophy, a group of inherited disorders in which abnormalities of the photoreceptors (rods and cones) or the retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) of the retina lead to progressive visual loss. Affected individuals first experience defective dark adaptation or nyctalopia (night blindness), followed by reduction of the peripheral visual field (known as tunnel vision) and, sometimes, loss of central vision late in the course of the disease.

Mottling of the retinal pigment epithelium with black bone-spicule pigmentation is typically indicative (or pathognomonic) of retinitis pigmentosa. Other ocular features include waxy pallor of the optic nerve head, attenuation (thinning) of the retinal vessels, cellophane maculopathy, cystic macular edema and posterior subcapsular cataract.

chennai

October 20 2011
thanks Dr.Joe

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.