Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Colloidal Silver
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Anal Problem
Started by: solve.anal at August 31 2011

Replies: 134 & Views: 26768    Font    Page 3 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:Anal Problem By: Sunny

September 25 2011
Thank you sir.

Questions:

1. I am taking Bryonia in the night..So I should give a gap of 30 minutes for Ars Album 200 or it has be taken together.?

2. Ok. Let me share that Bowels have become softer after Bryonia. When it hits the lesion, I feel a mild burning pain, after which there is itching for 30 to 40 min. Then the pain starts for few hours which settles by afternoon. I am using Ledum Pal mothertincture for applying on SOS basis.

I shall get 10 M Nitric acid meanwhile. thanks

Re:Anal Problem By: udaya kumar
--

September 25 2011
You can take Bryonia and Arsenic Album as suggested. Both can go together. with best wishes.

--

September 28 2011
Dear Udayaji,

1. Wanted to report that I started Ars alb 200 with Bryonia 30 with good improvement in the breathlessness. Kindly let me know how long should I continue this combo. Bryonia is almost like 6 days now. Arsenic started only from yesterday.

2. Pain - Burning/ itch / discharge still continues with less intensity. I shall take 10M nitric acid as recommended by you this sunday. I think the discharge is lighter but not sure..

3. Have stopped Aloes 30 as it is one week.

4. Hepa Sul 200 ( 3 days ) was taken a week back. Am I supposed to repeat?

--

September 28 2011
Stop Bryonia. Use Arsenic Album 200 once in a week. Use Silicea 30 three doses a day for one day and report.

--

September 28 2011
Thank you. I shall get silicea 30 now..

--

September 28 2011
ok

--

September 29 2011
1. Have started with silicea 30 . will report progress tomorrow
2. Meanwhile morning walk breathlessness happened so I had to slow down. Shall repeat ars alb 200 next tuesday ( after a week).

Thanks

--

September 29 2011
Please repeat Arsenic Album 200 and if need be `1M. with best wishes.

--

September 30 2011
After taking silicea 30- 3 doses-

1. I have a feeling of complete evacuation in the BM. I felt good
2. Yesterday , though there was light yellow discharge, I did not feel the itch. Pain duration was also less

Is it too early to say anything? Should I continue this for few more days to exactly tell you the difference?

thanks - I shall repeat ars alb 200 on a SOS basis.

--

September 30 2011
Please continue Silicea 30 three times a day upto three days and then switch to Silicea 200C one dose a day for three days.

--

September 30 2011
Thank you sir. I shall do that . In addition would be taking 10M nitric acid on sunday.

Questions:

1. Wanted to know based on my symptoms and your assessment how much time should it take to arrest the pus?
2. Also I would like to know whether chronic fissures can discharge pus for months together.. I sincerely hope that this is not a fistula as confirmed by two surgeons and lack of evidence in MRI

Thank you once again for all the guidance and support . With gratitude

--

September 30 2011
The time would be like reaching Silicea upto 10M or 50M level, if it works

--

October 2 2011
Thank you sir. After taking silicea for 3 days. Let me report that it continues- pain/ itch and burning during and after stools as well as a discharge in the afternoon or evenings.

From today, I will be starting silicea 200 for 3 days.

--

October 4 2011
ok

--

October 5 2011
While I am finishing with the 3rd dose of silicea 200 I have few observations:

1. all the medicines - nitric acid, ratanhia, aloes, bryonia, hepa sulp silicea, had positive results but symptoms recur

2. there is no respite from the pus. everyday it comes.

3. pain varies burning sometimes, followed by itching and then pain . Some days to a lesser degree. It is usually after 5 to 6 hours after BM

Questions

1. Do you want to recommend any constitutional remedy or any local cream

2. Is pus normal with fissure

Thank you

--

October 5 2011
When symptoms recur, it shows the presence of a miasm and I think it is Syphilitic miasm. Please check the symptoms of Syphilinum and let me know the agreeing symptoms.

--

October 13 2011
it's almost a week now after 3 doses of silicea 200. But the fissure contnues to be infected with pain. Got this checked by a surgeon. He says it is infected and the pain for 6-7 hours is due to the inter sphinteric spasm.

As a last attempt he has asked to try diltiac gel ( calcium channel blocker) since I am against surgery.

I checked for syphilitic but only few symptoms match. Still trying to get info case studies

--

October 13 2011
Use Natric Acid 1M one dose a day for three days and Graphites 200 one dose a day for three days for fissures. if it is not yielding to Silicea. with best wishes,.

--

October 14 2011
Ok. Thank You Sir. I shall take and report..

--

October 14 2011
ok

--

October 15 2011
I have bought graphites 200. Kindly clarify;

1. day 1-3 of nitric acid 1m
2. day 4-6 of graphites 200

Is it correct? Is it to be taken empty stomach or any time with half an hour gap?

thanks

--

October 15 2011
Use one dose of Nitric Acid 1M look at its benefits for 24 hours and if favourable then use it for three days. Graphites may be taken from 4th day to sixth day one dose a day

--

October 16 2011
Ok. thanks...

October 25 2011
Dear Sir,

After taking 3 doses of 1m nitric acid , I had to give a gap of 2 days as I had to travel.

I just got myself examined..The doctor says that the fissure has healed which was infected 15 days back.

Kindly advice whether I should take graphites..The pain is still there but less..

Thanks

October 25 2011
One more question?

I am just curious to know whether it is the delayed response of silicea 200 which was taken in the oct first week or is it nitric acid 1m..that helped heal the fissure.

BTW, I also took ratanhia 30 for 4 days last week.

In that case should I now move to higher doses of silicea and nitric acid to conclude...as advised by you in the past.

--

October 26 2011
I would say Nitric Acid. and Silicea 200 complemented it. Both works equally and excellent in the region. Silicea is first choice for fistula while for burning and pain and cutting pain Nitric Acid is the solution.

--

October 26 2011
Thank you. Can you please suggest why is it there is discomfort/ burning/ pain which is continuing even though the Doctor says it has healed.

Should I wait for some days or what medicine should I continue if so when?.

Page 3 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.