Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Nitricum Acidum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

SABAL SERRULATA for enlarged prostate and hairloss?
Started by: strom at August 10 2011

Replies: 11 & Views: 6692    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

SABAL SERRULATA for enlarged prostate and hairloss? By: strom

August 10 2011
I wonder if homeopathic Sabal Serrulata D6 be used instead for herbal extract of Saw Palmetto (with synonymes as Serenoa repens) to treat enlarged prostate? Or is Urtica Urens better?

Re:SABAL SERRULATA for enlarged prostate and hairloss? By: udaya kumar
--

August 10 2011
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa serrulata) only relieves symptoms in benign prostate hyperplasia and do not reduce the prostate swellings or shrink it in size. Sabal has known to be homeopathic remedy for prostate specific and works well for many but do not work in some cases. Uritica is more kidney specific and I would look more towards Selenium, Apis, Staphisagria, Thuja,
Tribulus Terr. Triticum,rep.,Hydrangea, Lyco, Cadmium Cantharis etc.

--

Re:SABAL SERRULATA for enlarged prostate and hairloss? By: strom

August 11 2011
Thank you for your reply.

I have tried Apis, Lycopodium, Cantharis and Nux vomica seperately. All four working very well: I do not need to wake up at the night to go to the WC as well as the burning sensation on the scalp and face, the hot flushings, a sort of tension below the belt and in the back diseappers (a type of relief). It sees to help to normalise my mode swings. I am 49, maybe this a type of male menopause. I found that Nux vomica D30 worked best, but I am not sure how long I can take it. When I stops for some days the symptoms returns. Nux vomica is works very well for my allergy.

Best regards

August 11 2011
Maybe I should add that for about a year ago I developed these symptoms. In addition, I begun to develop itching rashes and acne on the cheeks, the nose and scalp loosing hair as well (male pattern).

--

August 11 2011
May be you could use a few doses of Carbo Vegetabilis or Sulphur at 30C potency for the rashes and itching . May be you could give a detailed information about you and your complete self so that I know you better and suggest closer medicines.

--

August 11 2011
The rashes and itching is not so serious, I am able to treat it soap with oliveoil/honey and calendula and aloe vera lotion and the scalp with dandruff schampoo and aloe vera (allergic to perfum which makes the scalp burning). The allergy affects mostly the nose and throat, mainly during for pollen and mould. I am using nux vomica when the breathing become difficult and nose get stuff with watery thick stuff. When the nose get infected/inflammed with thick and blocking yellowish/whitish stuff, I use Hepar sulphur for somedays until nose is open. The itching sebborheic areas in the face and scalp begun in november last year (never earlier in my life) and some warm incidents of flushes a month without any reason as well increased hairloss. During the last 4-5 month felt little more difficult to empty the bladder during daytime. I have easy to get lower back pain since november last year, but I think it due to much sitting so I get tension in the back. I solve this with stretching the back muscles. Recently I need to go to the WC during the night 1-2 times a night last 2 months and the same time I can feel sometimes dull very weak feeling (not exactly pain, more just like sensation) in the right testicle, but is not swollen . Somet I feel that burning in the face and scalp and urinary problems developing at the same time. Nux vomica takes away the burning for few hours and but works for the allery the whole day. I can feel stress and pressure due I am taking care of my father, who had a stroke for 4 years ago, at home and working halftime. But I feel I can handle the situation, although he begins to have perhaps little dementia with little paranoia and suspiscios allogations against me, relatives, neighbours. I trying to eat healthy food with lot of different fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts, fish, meat, herbs and very little suger and sweets. I not drinking alcohol, but I smoking some ciggarettes each day. I walking for about 4-5 hours a day, quite satisfied with my daily life, sleeps well. In conclusion, problem is only the more problems with empty bladder, hot flushes and rashes. Why I am asking about the sabal serrulata, is that I tried to take nettle herb for some days, but I got severe stomach pain, so I stopped.

Best regards

--

August 13 2011
Sulphur 30 is your medicine as of now three times for one day and repeat weekly doses.

--

August 13 2011
Many thanks for your reply. I have already begun yesterday, but I only took once. It seem to fit very well at least the first day. I always sort a kind of expansion in the chest but is now is gone with the Sulphur. It also seems to work, I can feel the stuff nose losing up and it became a salty taste for a while and it diseappered. As well as the I was not urged to go to the WC during the last night. The burning in the face and scalp has also improved. I hope the incidents of flare-ups rashes will diseapper, but at the moment is no itching.

Many thanks for your help.

--

August 13 2011
You may continue with Sulphur 30 if you so desire. or stop and watch the benefits. with best wishes.

--

Re:SABAL SERRULATA for enlarged prostate and hairloss? By: dudakstarl@hotmail.com

March 16 2012
Surefire Ways To Avoid Premature Ejaculation - Read This Now
One of the most common sexual problems that a lot of males face silently today is premature ejaculation. Unfortunately, males are often too embarrassed to seek help in curing this common issue when they think about having to share this problem with someone else. Being fully aware of the crux of this matter, the purpose of this article is therefore to educate males and educate them on how to avoid premature ejaculation using specific methods.
A very common approach that is adopted by a lot of people in trying to stop this common issue is to reduce the amount of anxiety that one may feel during sexual activity. You need to communicate openly with your partner, and express what you are feeling directly. Undoubtedly, doing this will help you to take the unnecessary pressure off you, and in turn you will be able to feel more relaxed.
Besides that, excessive muscular tension that builds up too rapidly is another common issue that causes premature ejaculation. During sexual intercourse, males who flex their abdominal as well as other nearby muscles, or those who hold their breath, or those who have to support their weights during certain sexual positions usually have an increased risk of ejaculating much too quickly.
http://www.clinictime.net/Too-Much-Masturbation.html

Re:SABAL SERRULATA for enlarged prostate and hairloss? By: nages
India

April 15 2012
About four(4) years back I was diagnosed of having enlarged prostate. Since then I am taking allopathic medicines. At present I am using urimax 0.4 daily. I get some relief in urinating. But the problem remained. Can you suggest some homeo medicines

--

April 15 2012
use Selenium 30C three times a day.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.