Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Senega
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

STOMACH INFECTION
Started by: sandeep at July 27 2011

Replies: 32 & Views: 4900    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

STOMACH INFECTION By: sandeep
gurgaon

July 27 2011
1: Age/Sex/Country/Climate 32/M/India/gurgaon/Hot

2: Current complaint - from how long
Stomach upset last one week

3: Current medicine you are taking nux vomica 30 c 3 doses/per day

4: Sign & Symptom of disease :
>>pain in stomach ( not regular but before motion it starts)
>>green + black stools (semi liquid form) in morning
>> thin watery stool more frequent in a day approx 5-6 times

5: Brief medical history :no
Due to ring worm & skin allergy i taken apis,sulphur,graphite,phorisum as per suggestion under "red rashes" post

6: Family Back Ground :no

7: Education and Nature of Profession of Patient: software engineer

8: Desires and aversion of food :normal

9: Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatientůetc.. How you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not .. You can describe all the detail about behaviour, love and affection. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
Normal,sometime anger
10: Thirst/Tongue/diabetic no

PLEASE UPDATE DOCTOR asap

Re:STOMACH INFECTION By: udaya kumar
--

July 27 2011
Use Carduus M Q 5 drops a day for three days in one ounce water.. Argentum Nitricum 30 three doses for one day followed by Pulsatilla 30 three doses for one day. Report after each medicine.

--

Re:STOMACH INFECTION By: sandeep
gurgaon

July 28 2011
sir

today i taken 3 doses Carduus M Q 5 drop only

At the end of day i feel laziness, fever & pain in stomach during body movement.

& now motion not like thin watery but frequency of motion 3 times on first day

as per above description

1. Carduus M Q 5 first 3 day 3 doses
2. Argentum Nitricum 30 1 day 3 doses
3. Pulsatilla 30 three doses for one day

--

July 28 2011
Continue with all the three medicines.

--

gurgaon

July 30 2011
sir,

After three days

thin watery stool more frequent in a day approx 5-6 times [now stopped ]
green + black stools (semi liquid form) in morning [now stopped ]

i feel pain in stomach sometimes [not regularly] & now stool not come out properly
its like small thin pieces [like goat stool]

from tomorrow i start 2 number dose & after one day 3 number as described

--

July 30 2011
Complete the medicines. If still there is constipation use Chelidonium Q,. with best wishes.

--

gurgaon

August 1 2011
sir,

yesterday & today morning when i wake up my eye completely red with white discharge & after 10 min (washing from water ) both are normal but in right eye red infection there.
it seem eye conjunctivitis

please advise

today i am taken number 3 [Pulsatilla 30 medience] now only little pain occur just before going to toilet .rest of the thing fine.

--

August 1 2011
Use one dose of Rhus Tox 200 and three doses of Belladonna 30 for one day. flush eyes with cold water.

--

gurgaon

August 3 2011
Thanks doctor
Now eyes better.is there any need to continue last prescribed dose? like rhus tox200 & belladonna30

Stomach
Now stool not come out properly
its like small thin pieces + watery stool sometime.
frequency in day 2-3 times. after eating again wish to go for toilet...

Please update..

--

August 3 2011
Did you take rhus tox 200 and belladonna 30 or did you not? Please clarify.

--

gurgaon

August 4 2011
Yes doctor i all ready taken these medience as per above details

gurgaon

August 4 2011
today i take sbl nixicid tablet [suggested by local doctor] . now stomach is better but my throat not well today

some irritation [ kharas] in my throat

please update solution for stomach & throat

Re:STOMACH INFECTION By: rishad26
Kannur

December 22 2014
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
Age-26,Sex-Male,Country-India, Climate-slighty hot

2. Current complain - from how long:
Iam physically handicap, I have stomach pain daily, not in regular basis, when it pains i have feeling that i want to go to toilet. My stool is some times liquid, some times semi and some times normal. I get only relief when i take antibatics and for some days there will no pain.

3. Current medicine you are taking:
Nux Vom

4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
Sometimes stool is liquid, sometimes semi liquid and some time normal.

5. Breif medical history:
have acidic problem

6. Family Back Ground:
Middle Class

7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:
Matric passed

8. Desires and aversion of food:
Normal

9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
Iam physically handicapped (I cant walk)

10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:
Nothing

11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
Nothing

--

December 22 2014
.Did you check for ulcerative colitis. which antibiotics you have taken?
what is the colour of the stool when there is this loose motion.....? Is this handicap by birth? if so could you kindly describe it more....? or is it acquired after birth? Nux Vomica will help with acidity......you can continue it for a little longer with Natrum phos 6X three times a day......

--

Kannur

December 23 2014
Iam handicap from birth due to spinal chord damage. I was operated when i was one day baby as doctor insisted to operate within 24 hours because i had something extra growth middle of my spinal chord.
My stool will change to dark yellow colour when there is loose motion. I forgot to say one more problem when i have stomach pain sometimes my urine will come out.

Kannur

December 24 2014
Sir reply please

--

December 24 2014
could you kindly describe the handicap more....perhaps I can help you there... Was it spina bifida or chiari malformation..... which was operated upon ...is there any signs of myelitis.? Does the stool come out as if sphincter ani is open.....colour of the stool points towards Liver...... use Aloes 30C three times a day for three days and report......buy the following medicines one drahms each and keep it as standby.
1. podophillum 30C
2. China 30C

--

Kannur

December 24 2014
Sorry sir iam not able to understand the meaning of befida or chiari malformation also what does myelitis and sphinchter open mean? also please explain which medicine i should take?

--

December 24 2014
please see the following links for the information required
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/spina-bifida/basics/definition/con-20035356

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/chiari/detail_chiari.htm

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/transverse-myelitis/basics/definition/con-20028884

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/sphincter+ani

you are to take aloes 30C only as of now....

--

Kannur

December 25 2014
Thank you for explanation sir, i will clearly inform my all problems. When i born my spinal chord was not joint. In the middle of spinal chord i had extra growth in which water was coming out and it was operated and taken out and after that iam not able to walk till now, i also dont have any sensation in my legs, no pain, no feeling nothing. Anyone accidently touch my spinal chord little hardly or anything hit accidently i have lot of pain in my spinal chord and i have the feeling that i want to piss and some times i do that as i dont have any control. I also have urine and motion problem, as i have to press to do such practice. I hope i had explained about my problem, if any more explanation is needed please inform. Waiting for your reply.

Kannur

December 25 2014
Sir as you suggested me to take aloes 30C how much drops i must add in water each time?

--

December 25 2014
three to five drops in one ounce of water three times a day for maximum three days.

--

Kannur

December 26 2014
Thank you sir but you had not given any opinion to the explanation of my disability which i had given you above. waiting for your reply.

--

December 26 2014
use a single dose of Secale 200C and report next day whether there is any difference in the constitution and colour of the stool and also any feelings in the legs..... you did not tell me whether any of the links given by me refers to your ailment . Your description is like a meningocele,.

--

Kannur

December 27 2014
Sir the link you had given have only relation to my problem but the description which i had given is the real condition of my problem. Doctors say that my spinal chord is not joint. I Must take Secale 200C and Aloe 30C same day?

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.