Locations of visitors to this page

Autism - question about Thuja
Started by: levente99 at June 9 2011

Replies: 19 & Views: 3647    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Autism - question about Thuja By: levente99
Hungary

June 9 2011
Dear Dr. Udaya,
I have discovered this site a few days ago and I see there are a lot of posts concerning autism. My son is 11 years old, he is severely autistic, non-verbal and has epilepsy as well.
We have been using classical homeopathy since his 3 years age with more or less success (by the help of a trained homeopath). We also tried Tinus Smits' vaccine detoxification protocol and it helped a lot but my son is still non-verbal. You write a lot about Thuja to detoxify vaccine residues and then Natrium Muriaticum to finish the process. Could you please help me in what potency should I give Thuja, how long and then the same is the question about Natrium mur.
Thank you for your assistance, your knowledge is fantastic!!!
Agnes

Re:Autism - question about Thuja By: udaya kumar
--

June 9 2011
Dear Agnes,
I have seen benefits accruing children who autistic by antidoting the ill effects of vaccination and neutralising the genetic predisposition in particular tumorous predisposition by using the antisycotic medicine Thuja. I suggest that in 30C potency if the children are still young and higher potency according to the depth of the ailment only. After Thuja 30C I suggest Natrum Mur to correct the salt - water imbalance within the body and the endocrine system as a whole and in particular the correction in Adrinals, which is fundamental to all other corrections and therefore I suggest this foundation course in all cases. I suggest three doses a day for three days for antidote functions of thuja and three doses a day for three days for natrum mur initially. Natrum Mur would be needed for a longer periods depending on the level of damage that has been caused in the body. Repetition in the same dose or upto 1M would therefore be advised. After that the child should be carefully looked for evolving symptoms and slowly but steadily given appropriate medicines for various symptoms to remove the underlying causes depending upon the area in which the affliction has taken place. In most cases once low immune problem has set in, the body gets infected by various kinds of microorganisms channelising the ailments into different pathways named as different ailments. The compartmentalisation and the iatrogenic onslaught there after makes things much more difficult as more and more organs and cells gets damaged with consequences of their own. One should realise that autism as of now is a very high level of damage and autism with epilepsy is much more higher level of damage compounded by the continued non assimilation causing various kinds of chornic allergic situations, ulcerative and IBS symptoms, and many many syndromes. All these should be construed as various levels of one SEED cause.growing into a tree of ailments.

Each child is different, and though I have given a common approach, the individual at the other end of the computer is the decisive factor, for me to chose the medicine and suggest. Any mistakes made that side lead me astray in selecting the right remedy. So,. a prudent approach by you should certainly give you desired results. The equipments are there in the form of medicines, one only needs to know how and where and when to use it.

I am not a doctor. This forum is just exchange of information which each of us know. With best wishes.

--

Re:Autism - question about Thuja By: levente99
Hungary

June 9 2011
Dear Mr. Udaya,
Thank you for your quick response!
I assume, we would need the advice of a homeopath if we start this process in order to find the correct remedies during the healing process. The problem is that there are not really good homeopaths here who would be aware of both biological and energetic problems of autism and would understand the real nature of this deep and devastating illness.
Do you happen to know someone in Europe whose approach and knowledge is close to yours and could possibly help us?
Thank you for your help!
Best wishes,
Agnes

--

June 9 2011
Dear Agnes,
Unfortunately I do not know any doctors as I am not in that profession. However, whatever help that is possible as others are exchanging with me in similar cases are recorded throughout the 10000 replies I have made in this forum including many cases of autism. I think some of them may be useful. In case you want me to suggest any medicine, you are most welcome to present the case of your son here. Since I have no clinical experience, nor I am seeing the patient, the results from such suggestions may have to be
prefixed with the word fortunately!!!! however best I try to select the best possible medicine. With warm regards.

--

Hungary

June 10 2011
Dear Mr. Udaya,
It would be great if you could suggest a kind of treatment schedule or something like that for my son.
I am aware that 'distance healing' is difficult, but it would be great to hear your opinion on our son's case.
I have a 2,5 page description of my son (with a short anamnesis), I try to copy it in here somehow.
thank you for all your assistance,
Agnes

Hungary

June 10 2011
Baby – 0 – 2 years
 He was born on the 39th week of pregnancy. The delivery was quick but seemed to be ‘normal’, no complications. During pregnancy I had condylomas in my genitalia that were treated with Podophyllin locally several times. My doctor claimed it had no any effect on my baby but later I found articles stating that Podophyllin is highly neurotoxic and should not be used during pregnancy.
 In the third trimester I had terrible itching and rashes on my skin, doctors could not find out what it was.
 The baby had jaundice when he was born but was not put under blue light. Apgar was 10/10; I could not feed the baby during the first few days so he was given baby formula but later I could feed him (until his 10months’age).
 The baby was okay for four weeks, he was breastfed and gained weight normally.
 Four weeks old – the baby got rashes on his feet and arms – hospital – doctor said it was atypical scabies – Linimentum Scabicidum and steroid creams were applied; rashes disappeared but later returned again;
 He got his DPT despite the fact that he had this skin problem
 He was 8 months old when we moved to a village – a few days after the arrival, he got high fever and it lasted for 3-4 days;
 He got his vaccines in due course and seemed to develop normally
 We noticed strange things following the MMR vaccine (15 months) – stopped his words, became introverted, did not listen to us, acted as if he was deaf; stopped playing with toys;

2-5 years
 We got the autism diagnosis when he was 3. (He could not be normally tested as he did not cooperate under test situation).
 We started classical homeopathy when he was 3,5 – Stramonium – a big hit!!! (first vomiting in his life, became potty-clean, more aware of his environment etc.)
 A few months later we had to visit a dentist who decided to fill in two teeth of the child; later she told us that she used amalgam!!!!
 6 months later, after the second dose of Stramonium, he had his first seizure! (4 years old )
 He got Opium M1, later Stramonium LM, then Thuja C30, Tarentula C30, Mercurius C200
 By the age of 5 his seizures had gone

5-7 years
 We started biomedical treatment DAN
 Gfcf diet + supplements; methyl B12 nasal spray, PCA-Rx, natural antivirals and antifungals (did not help at all); probiotics, digestive enzymes

8 years (2007)
 Classical homeopathy again – Agaricus C9 (1 sip) (blister between his fingers – itching); Agaricus C200 – he had nice gains – he became much more social, could play with children, he was more aware of his environment and other people;
 End of 2007 – dental operation

2008 – Tinus Smits detoxification protocol (by the help of a Hungarian homeopath)
 End of May – Podophyllum in four potencies (C30, C200, 1M, 10M) – he had some improvements but as a whole he became a different person – huge obsessions, manias, rituals, biting us and himself, constant belly-ache, cramps, pain, screaming, panic-like attacks, the blinds (shutters) were down all the time, he did not want to go out from the house, he has tantrums, he tramps with his feet as if he would like to get rid of sg. -TERRIBLE period!!!
 October – a new homeopath – Saccharum D6, later C30 once in 2 weeks – he becomes much calmer, nicer, he expresses his feelings better; he is glad when I arrive home from my father after two days;

 MMR detoxification – big breakthrough - he becomes much calmer, he is ready to follow instructions, for the first time in our life we see how much he would like to fit into our world and understand what is going on around him; he is much more patient, he seems to be happy, he enjoys the big pool in our garden, he is a different person

 Second course of MMR – no improvements – we are stuck in a state similar to the Podophyllum period – he sends his father away; he has compulsions – doing things in a certain order, he is doing rituals all the time (when turning on or off the computer, TV, entering the bathroom, leaving the house etc.);

 We stop the detox protocol as his changes are frightening and we feel he suffers more than ever;

 We start craniosacral therapy – it helps a lot with his digestion, mood swings and slowly he ‘comes back’ to us again – Currently this is the only therapy we are doing + he gets some supplements (multivitamin, magnesium, zinc, flax seed oil, high dose vitamin C); he is still on gfcf diet;

Present state:

Physical state:
 Lot of headaches, usually in the morning, pain on the forehead, behind the eyes, sometimes on vertex;
 Digestion – less bloating; better after defecation;
 A few (2) condylomas appeared on his body (one on his neck, one on his leg)
 Drinks a lot
 Urine has very strong smell
 Teething (his final teeth are coming)
 Biting wrists, back of hands, tension in his jaws
 Mood swings
 Normal appetite – sometimes refuses food for hours; finally, after eating he becomes cheerful, he starts screaming and laughing; has more energy
 Sleeps normally (8-9 hours) but goes to bed very late (11-12)
 Rashes on his back, arms;
 Warm hands and feet
 Likes being naked, takes his clothes off

Mental state:
 He does not have a stable state – it is changing from time to time but usually he is calm; spends most of his day indoors;
 He has repetitive activities, seems to be stuck in a state – tears papers or watches his favorite scenes from different cartoons again and again;
 Sensitive to noises but it is better since we are doing the craniosacral
 He uses only 2-3 words (dad, mummy, hurts)
 He is in constant motion, may sit still only for a few minutes

General characteristics – my feelings: he acts as if he refused life and everything connected with it; he refuses healthy foods (fruits, vegetables); he refuses community; he refuses even being on fresh air; he seems to be in pain, feeling a kind of discomfort; he is obsessed with different activities as if it were a kind of escape for him from reality; he doesn’t seem to be happy or satisfied; it is difficult to reach him nowadays (it was easier a few months ago); he does not like if we sing to him (he used to like it) or if we repeat little verses from cartoons; he likes cartoon channels on TV but he also likes certain music, special sound effects; sometimes he tries to communicate with us using sounds which is a new phenomenon; he is locked up in his own world, refuses development, learning anything new; very stubborn; during the MMR he changed a lot and became more open, more aware of his environment and us; he tried to accept our rules and perform our requests but now he seems regressing again; he seems to live at the edge of two worlds – sometimes he has access to our world but most of the time he is somewhere else;

Hungary

June 10 2011
A few more things;
Family background -
my side - everyone died of cancer (my mother at 51, father at 71, my grandparents - grandmother 64, grandfather 54, aunts)
my husband's side - his brother died of heart attack at 45; his father has liver cancer, a lot of relatives -uncles - died of cancer, diabetes is also present in their family

Our son does not get any medications (never did) only homeopathic remedies and supplements.

Regards,
Agnes
(God bless you for all your help, any improvement in our son's state would be fantastic!!!)

--

June 10 2011
Dear Agnes,
Following are the landmarks"
=========================
1. During pregnancy I had condylomas
2 In the third trimester I had terrible itching and rashes on my skin, doctors could not find out what it was.
3. The baby had jaundice when he was born
4. Four weeks old – the baby got rashes on his feet and arms – hospital – doctor said it was atypical scabies – Linimentum Scabicidum and steroid creams were applied; rashes disappeared but later returned again;

5. He got his DPT despite the fact that he had this skin problem

6. 8 months old he got high fever and it lasted for 3-4 days;

7. He got his vaccines in due course and seemed to develop normally

8. We noticed strange things following the MMR vaccine (15 months) – stopped his words, became introverted, did not listen to us, acted as if he was deaf; stopped playing with toys;

9. We got the autism diagnosis when he was 3.

10. Stramonium
11. dentist she used amalgam!

12. 6 months later, after the second dose of Stramonium, he had his first seizure! (4 years old )

13. He got Opium M1, later Stramonium LM, then Thuja C30, Tarentula C30, Mercurius C200
14. Gfcf diet + supplements; methyl B12 nasal spray, PCA-Rx, natural antivirals and antifungals (did not help at all); probiotics, digestive enzymes

15. Agaricus C9 (1 sip) (blister between his fingers – itching); Agaricus C200 – he had nice gains

16. 2008 - Podophyllum in four potencies (C30, C200, 1M, 10M) – he had some improvements but as a whole he became a different person – huge obsessions, manias, rituals, biting us and himself, constant belly-ache, cramps, pain, screaming, panic-like attacks, the blinds (shutters) were down all the time, he did not want to go out from the house, he has tantrums, he tramps with his feet as if he would like to get rid of sg. -TERRIBLE period!!!

17. MMR detoxification – big breakthrough -

18. Second course of MMR – no improvements

19. We start craniosacral therapy – it helps a lot with his digestion, mood swings and slowly he ‘comes back’ to us again – Currently this is the only therapy we are doing + he gets some supplements (multivitamin, magnesium, zinc, flax seed oil, high dose vitamin C); he is still on gfcf diet;

20/ Physical state:
 Lot of headaches, usually in the morning, pain on the forehead, behind the eyes, sometimes on vertex;
 Digestion – less bloating; better after defecation;
 A few (2) condylomas appeared on his body (one on his neck, one on his leg)
 Drinks a lot
 Urine has very strong smell
 Teething (his final teeth are coming)
 Biting wrists, back of hands, tension in his jaws
 Mood swings
 Normal appetite – sometimes refuses food for hours; finally, after eating he becomes cheerful, he starts screaming and laughing; has more energy
 Sleeps normally (8-9 hours) but goes to bed very late (11-12)
 Rashes on his back, arms;
 Warm hands and feet
 Likes being naked, takes his clothes off

Mental state:
 He does not have a stable state – it is changing from time to time but usually he is calm; spends most of his day indoors;
 He has repetitive activities, seems to be stuck in a state – tears papers or watches his favorite scenes from different cartoons again and again;
 Sensitive to noises but it is better since we are doing the craniosacral
 He uses only 2-3 words (dad, mummy, hurts)
 He is in constant motion, may sit still only for a few minutes

20. Cancer in family.
============================

1. Condylomas are sycotic miasm.
2. Cancer in family is Syphilitic miasm
3. Jaundice at birth is Psoric miasm.

Here I would dwell upon Jaundice at birth. Jaundice at birth means there is an assimilation of Calcium problem within the parentage and in particular the mother or pregnant mother. Meaning in all probability the mother is hypothyroid. Calcium assimilation and thyroid dysfunction if any can be directly caused by Psoric miasm and with a percentage of sycotic miasm when it comes to thyroid dysfunction which has further deeper effects within Adrinals and Pituitary. Therefore, the predisposition and genetic mutations are there within the child at birth causing jaundice at birth which means the fourth important endocrine gland i.e. liver has been effected at birth. Liver effect means the child has been struggling with assimilation problem.

The body has been partially successful in throwing out the toxins and getting rid of the psoric miasm in the form of atypical scabies – Linimentum Scabicidum. This was not cured but suppressed as you correctly pointed out ,
ashes disappeared but later returned again; which means the psoric miasm is behind it. This would also result in the teeth decay, in the assimilation problems, in the GFCF conditions, infestation of hostile microorganisms due to fertile atmosphere prevailing, complete disaster for intestinal villi and the like. These were the tendencies and possibilities. But the Vaccinations and MMR in particular struck the last nail. And the damage was complete. Mumps Measles Rubella. Mumps means Pulsatilla, GFCF means mainly Pulsatilla, - Do you see the connection?GFCF means Posrinum and Natrum Mur, which are fundamental medicines. Measles means psoric miasm. Rubella means Psoric miasm is the predisposing factor. Sulphur, Calcarea and Lycopodium in that order being the anti psoric of the highest order, I have not seen the classic homeopaths do these fundamentals before straight away attacking on the acute condition by stramonium and Agaricus. The foundation would have cleared the miasms and those medicines and the MORE IMPORTANTLY THE DETOX OF THE MMR vaccination should have then found the best results. You can even see the

The acute symptoms now are indicative towards hyosiamus or phosphorus, and anacardium. Sensitivity to noise may be due to microorganisms and ulcerations. They can also be other reasons. A dose or two of belladonna or Aconitum should correct.

The following medicines closer in the order mentioned would be required.

1. Thuja 30 three doses a day for upto one week.
2. Natrum Mur 30 three doses a day for upto one week.
3. Psorinum 1M single dose.
4. Pulsatilla 30 three doses a day for three days.
5. Syphilinum 1M single dose once in a month.
6. Sulphur 30 + Calcarea Carb 30+ Lycopodium 30 one course a day once in a week.
7. Mercurious 30 three doses a day for one day.
8. Nitric Acid 30 one dose a day for one day.
9. Anacardium 30 three doses a day for one day.
10. Phosphorus, Belladonna, Aconitum as per symptoms
11. Other medicines as per evolving symptoms for acute conditions and specific conditions including epilepsy.

With best wishes.

--

Hungary

June 10 2011
Dear Mr. Udaya,
thank you for your detailed explanation! I always thought that suppression of those rashes at 4 weeks' age is the point where everything turned worse. The way you described is very logic and understandable - he had no chance to fight the psoric miasm but was pushed into a deeper state. As long as his vital force could help him, he developed more or less normally but following the MMR he was defeated.
However, I think he is a big fighter and still believe that he will be able to get better.
I am going to order all the remedies you have mentioned (I have Thuja and Natr. mur.) and keep you updated on my son's progress.
In case there is any serious aggravation, I will contact you immediately, is that okay?

He usually reacts very intensively and heavily to all remedies therefore we were advised to apply the 5-cup dillution method - do you agree with it?

Thank you for all your help, it is sad that our homeopaths were not able to address the underlying miasm at an early age and did not start the treatment accordingly... But we have to look forward and do what we can at the moment .
Thank you again for everything!
Agnes

--

June 11 2011
Dear Agnes,
I am not expecting any aggravations whatsoever in 30C potencies. I am not using the lower potencies for that one reason. But in higher potencies of 1M there could be tendencies to chelate or remove toxins and that could sometimes be seen in terms of aggravation. Use the antidotes, Stop the medicines and wait. When you are buying medicines so please buy Camphor 30, Nux Vomica 30, Pulsatilla 200 and Coffea Crude 30. just vials containing globules as antidotes.

In 30C potency Thuja and Natrum Mur he should not react. I cannot say the 5 cup dilution is infact retaining the values of energy within the medicine unless you succuse and ionise it. I have not tried that. If that had given you breakthrough results, may do so. You can see in the following the results of Thuja without Natrum Mur "
13. He got Opium M1, later Stramonium LM, then Thuja C30, Tarentula C30, Mercurius C200

Here what really was lacking was that you fertilised the tree over the leaves. Fertilise it at the root. Meaning that the order should have been in the reverse i.e. Thuja C 30 first and then Acute medicines like Stramonium and Tarentula. And that is why I am repeating Thuja Natrum Mur in that order so that we have a cleaner slate to start with.

With best wishes.

--

Hungary

June 12 2011
Dear Udaya,
Thank you for your comments on earlier treatment and the mistakes that were made!

There is one more thing that I did not mention before - I was told by different naturopaths that my son is not able to eliminate toxins as his elimination channels are blocked (he hardly ever gets sick, no high fever, no intensive sweat etc.). I suppose that is why we had so many problems during the vaccine detox protocol (though the MMR was successful) and I always had a feeling that he could not detoxify properly on physical level.
If we start with Thuja which is supposed to wipe out toxins, couldn't it be a problem? Shouldn't we first somehow open up these channels in order to ease the detoxification?

My last question is about miasms - first you suggest Psorinum as he was in Psora state when he was born and it was suppressed but later you mention Syphillinum as well for the Syphillitic miasm. According to dr. Luc all autistic children are in Syphillitic condition and that layer should be addressed first. Please help me better understand that part of your treatment plan!

Sorry for all these questions, you surely know that mothers are sometimes overworry themselves in their effort to help their sons (in my case it might be more than normal)!

I am grateful for all your help and understanding!
Agnes

--

June 12 2011
Dear Agnes,
My comments were my perceptions. My perceptions are my experiences. Girilal always used to say "udaya, we are the prisoners of our experiences". So when the practice of my perceptions gives me a desired result everytime I practice, I would say that is right approach. Need not be...... Need not be. Each person is unique. It may work it may not work. But, one thing I am certain is that " that logic is correct, the pursuit of which gives answer to all questions and all doubts". If one gets stuck at any one time without answer to a question, then that path pursued should be construed as wrong. I am getting answers, so I am still continuing my journey.

All elimination channels are blocked still the child is hardly ever sick!!!
What is the take? It points to one thing. The detoxification process of MMR has been successful and the body was detoxified. They why he is autistic. The only unwelcome reason is that there has been tissue changes by then that body is not able to reverse naturally. A difficult proposition. The question now is the status quo maintained, how do we attempt to correct that? It has to be layer by layer. I think then the best thing to do is to ponder on why the pores for elimination channels are blocked. Again question comes how many channels are there and which are blocked which are not. That is where we ask whether he is constipated? I would say use alumina then. The second question is his urine, the colour the concentration, the frequency, the ......everything about urine has to be told. Then we look into sweat or persiperation. Where, when, how much are questions alongwith smells and odours. Then the nasal discharges, the frequency of cold, its nature, how much and what kind of discharges. Then about semen and the potency. All these, one must understand involves the gross element WATER. Where water is there, salt will also be there. The whole function of water is corrected and regulated by the Salt. Common salt. That is the fundamental structure of human body, its shape, its coldness, its flesh, its growth, its height, its weight all have water content and therefore salt. The NATRUM MUR works here. To correct it, to balance it.

Let us see how this works. If only there is a right balancing of salt and water that a person would be thirsty. Thirst should be a self regulated thirst and not mind regulated thirst. i.e. if I think I do not want to take water for week, may be I can do that, it is mind regulated. But let go and take water whenever the thirst within tell you to take is naturally regulated water intake. This is inextricably intervowen with the salt content in the body and its balance with water. If that is unbalanced for a longer period of time than what the body can tolerate, even the URAL lake would dry up???? See the state of Dead Sea. It is level is going down at a rate of more than one meter every twenty years. How long that sea can survive? Where did the mistake come from? That is where the genetic cause, first thing is the higher element air / air makes movement/air causes flow of water/air causes flow of all liquid/air causes drainage. So air is blocked, pain will come in body, All signals will stop. All neurotransmitters will malfunction. The syndromes starts taking shape.

So we know in human body to look back at the genetic cause. The Genetic cause is what we call miasm. Luc may be right but my experience is that behind all Autism there is sycotic miasm. Sycotic miasm develops into Syphilitic miasm and Syphilitic miasm is therefore underlying all Sycotic miasm. It is like asking who came first the egg or the chicken. See, in autism the ailment does not manifest as open wounds but as predisposition to tumors or a condition of pheochromocytoma which is never manifest but the cells struggling with that pre disposition which is destined to blossom into a tumor in the course of the life of that cell and individual whether it takes 10 years 20 years 50 years is immaterial but the predisposition is there.
These predisposition in adrenals is responsible for blood pressure at adrenal level and diabetes and pancrease level and tumors as it manifests in its real form, also surfacing to the skin levels if there is enough immune power in the body to attempt its expulsion or its intensity is too much that it reaches the surface also mushrooming as warts, condylomata, and the kind. In no cases it comes out as wounds or ulcers to surface so that we should reckon it as purely syphilitic miasm. A tumor opening up and infesting with different microorganisms is causative to cancerous presentation and further the Syphilitic miasm. So these two go side by side with psora. We may call it the imbalances in tridosha the three imbalances according to which the human beings are predisposed towards receiving typified ailments.

So Thuja's job is not to wipe out toxins. Thuja is for neutralising and balancing the miasm or the receptive power for tumorous disposition or tendencies towards induration and diseases coming out of indurations. For e.g. you said blocked. Why blocked? because there is a tumor in the cell which is not allowing a cell to cell transaction, and it is blocking the signals , the way. Cannot we think in those lines. The second job of Thuja is to antidote the ill effects of the vaccination. Now, the question is why the ill effects?
The vaccination has ill effects at the toxin levels like Mercury, Thimerosal, aluminium, through material ingestion of the substances whereas there is yet another aspect. It is the fundamental theory of vaccination itself being a blunder. My understanding is that the vaccination works because the desingated particles in the vaccine recognizes the foes who are similar or same kind of their own and would attack or prevent them from staying and procreating and proliferating within the body. And for that my logical sense tells me that it needs a memory. The surprising aspect is that when the human memory which is a part of the cell memory itself is fleeing, i.e. I cannot remember where I kept my key five minutes ago, how can a cell or sub atomic particle remember its foe for such a long period of time as years and years.
Utter foolishness. The very fact that the memory has dissipated or attennuated to a point of disppearing is what we call confusion in memory terms. And when confusion comes, we do not recognize friend or foe. That is precisely happening with all autoimmune diseases. The genetic parcel which is a confused miasm of vaccinated germs I repeat A MIASM OF VACCINATED GERMS OR MIASM OF VACCINATION AS I MAY CALL IT. IS FURTGHER STRENGTHENED BY THE PRESENT GENERATION VACCINATION AS SOON AS THE INFACT WAS BORN AND THE MILD FRIEND TURNED INTO FOE DISPOSITION IS FURTHER CONCRETISED BY THE VACCINATION SO THAT THE VACCINE MIASM ATTACKS THE BODY ITSELF CAUSING AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES.

As long as the miasm of the vaccination is present, no channels will open. We need to neutralise it. Thuja happens to be antisycotic and therefore and somehow is neutralising these ill effects that we get the door to enter into other medicines for next layer of treatment.

Psora is the mother of all miasms. It is the imbalance of fire in the body, the Pitha. A badly cooked food within the body. Body will not eat that just as we also will not eat a badly cooked food. The body do not eat that means the body do not assimilate that which causes Pitha aggravation, the imbalance of Fire in the body. This from gneration to generation is cause for all kinds of esoteric ailments or sexually transmitted diseases or all kinds of skin ailments, all kinds of ailments causing itching and the kind. The Seat of Psora is basically Apana Vayu Seat which is intestine, stomach. From Psora Arises Syphilis and from Syphils Syphilinum as well as Syphilitic miasm. The Psorinum is intended because of the receptiveness to diseases and microorganisms in the stomach and intestine causing a GFCF condition. A lactose intolerant condition, An autistic ocndition where there is stimming, restlessness, aggrassiveness and the kind which are repeatitive and is of abdomenal origin and not of brain or medualla or cerebral, or cerebellum origin, and which we normally call in Ayurveda as the anger of Apana Vayu.

Where there is obsessive compulsiveness Syphilitic miasm is prominent. Where there is restlessness, repeatitiveness, gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, ulcerative colitis, krohn's etc. which are concommittent ailments there, psoric miasm is prominent. Where there is addisons, sarcoidosis, panic disorders, high blood pressure, diabetis, all stress related ailments, tumors, any eruptions or indurations on body, Sycotic miasm is prominent. All the three miasms will certainly be there but their intensity would vary from person to person and manifestation to manifestation. Those who are laughing and crying together will be sycotic miasm, those who are prominently laughing without reason would be tuberculous miasm.

These are some of the thoughts just passed my mind without editing and may or may not be of use to you. with warm regards.

--

Hungary

June 12 2011
Dear Udaya,
Your knowledge is so enormous, your experience is so vast - I am nowhere with my limited view on homeopathy though I kept searching during the past ten years.
I trust your words, they sound so logic and true. All I have to do is rely on your experiences and let my fears go...
Sometimes I feel that it is me and my deep worries that prevent my son from recovering.
(I also must admit that Thuja works great on me, I took it a few months ago and it helped me a lot. The method I am using it might be wrong though. I took one dose of Thuja C30 every week for about five weeks.)

I will start Thuja tomorrow with my son, then Nat. mur. and I'll keep you updated on changes.

Thank you so much for everything!
Agnes

--

June 12 2011
Dear Agnes,

You are stuck in time like any other Classical Homeopaths. Fear of the unknown or what is going to happen as apprehended by those of Hahneman's Time was responsible for using one medicine and wait. The use of many medicines in combination in the last five years in this forum and with less than a handful of complaints, I think I have already proved that the use of many medicines together is not going to harm anyone in any way. It is always the body which matters, and that reactions and sufferings of the body is bound to happen if not today, tomorrow. Yes it is the physicians worries and apprehensions that this might happen and that might happen, is what stops him from prescribing though knowing that these are the safest of the safe medicines. The physician sliding into a state of microscoping analysis due to the nature of the homeopathic method itself is sometimes the reasons for this. There were only a handful of diseases during the Hahneman's times and the prognosis of one ailment was for a life time and mostly the patient died of that ailment itself in its maturity. But today we have thousands of syndromes itself. One syndrome would be a complex ailment conglomeration. Thousands of syndromes with millions of disease conditions. How are we going to handle that. It is so complex that correcting one will aggravate the other. So, it is important that the conditions are approached with an acute urgency with many medicines at a time. You give me one bottle of Thuja I can eat it. One dose or one bottle the effect would be the same. Thuja 30 works for not more than a day in a complex ailment conditions within a human body of modern age. So waiting for one week with one dose of C30 is criminally delaying the required medication. Not giving the next medicine a chance if Thuja or the first medicine happen to fail. Time is important in present day ailments. The deteriorations are too fast and effecting multifarious functions within the body simultaneously because it is not the skin or the hand or the leg of the eye or the nose which is effected. It is the endorcrine glands, the main energy centre, the energy and power generating station with in the human body and for that one reason like a generator connected to whole city, the endocrine glands as a energy centre is connected to the whole body. Any inadquacies there would be reflected all over the body. The morbidity is multiplied many times and effecting the ethereal level and therefore the result is autistic.

Hope Thuja and Natrum Mur gives the desired results. With best wishes and regards.

--

Hungary

June 13 2011
Dear Udaya,
I wish I knew you and your approach a bit earlier!
I was taught this method of 'giving one remedy at a time and wait' by a classical homeopath who treated my boy for years.
However, I am glad that I found you finally, now I have hope again to make my son healthier and happier! After so many years of suffering, he deserves it so much!!!
It is so strange, I don't know you personally, I don't know where you live and what you do but I feel that we are in good hands now...
Thank you for this feeling!
Agnes

Hungary

June 25 2011
Dear Udaya,
I finished one course of Thuja C30 (it was given for one week, 3 times a day), then started Nat.mur. as you suggested.
During the Thuja my son was much calmer than before, he had better sleep and seemed happier than usual.
The Nat. mur. worked also well until yesterday, when he became extremely tired, exhausted, did not want to eat, he was laying in bed a lot. His eyes became red, seem to be inflamed and he has an afta under his tongue. Shall I continue Nat. mur. (two more days would be needed for a whole week) or shall I stop it now?
Otherwise I feel that these two remedies work great!

Thank you for your kind assistance!!!
Best regards,
Agnes

--

June 25 2011
An Aphthae under the tongue only shows Thuja is working. Extreme tiredness etc. may be due to some other reason. Red colour of the eyes could indicate an infection Rhus Tox and Belladonna, Gelsemium would be medicines there. If the aphtahe has to be removed overnight, use of one dose of Arsenic Album will help in 30C potency, that will improve his appetite, his upset stomach will be corrected . Anything he had eaten would have triggered the red eyes too. Arsenic will work if there is that kind of a mild food poisoning or food allergy. Use Alfalfa Q Tonic 5 drops in one ounce water three times if appetite is to be increased. Otherwise continue with the scheduled medicines. Arsenic Album can be given before Natrum Mur. It will antidote any ill effects of older doses and take over and correct the stomach and aphthae and you can continue with regular doses of Natrum Mur after four hours of work by Arsenic Album with best wishes.

--

Hungary

June 25 2011
Dear Udaya,
I gave him one dose of Ars.album and will continue with Nat. mur. as scheduled.
Normally he has big appetite, he is overweight so I wait for a few days to see if we need any intervention in this area. Maybe this appetite what he has now is closer to normal than he had before.
He also used to drink enormous amount of water daily (2-3 liters) but now it also decreased. I suppose Nat. mur. helped him in this respect as well.
Thank you for all your help again!!!
Agnes

--

June 26 2011
Increase a little salt in the daily food. with best wishes.

--

Re:Autism - question about Thuja By: sanchaster
The Netherlands

January 23 2013
Dear Agnes,
I was wondering how your son is doing. We started doing CEASE and I am very interested to know if any of above made a difference.

Regards,
S-

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.