multiple sebaceous cyst
Started by: kamal at May 21 2011

Replies: 6 & Views: 2734    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

multiple sebaceous cyst By: kamal

May 21 2011
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
30/Male/India/Hot

2. Current complain - from how long:
I have small round lumps under the skin all over my body from past around 15 years, in 1999 it was dedected as sebaceous cyst from a physician.

3. Current medicine you are taking:
a lot of homepathic, aurvedic and aloapthic medicine i have taken but no improvment,in auyvedic i tried kesore google and kanchnar google and in homepathic i tried selicea,thooja,sterpto,sulp..and many more which i am not able to recall but presently taking none.

4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
small round lump,which moves slightly under the skin, no itching and no pain but when some get infected it pains a lot and reuslts in rupture.

5. Breif medical history:
very much sensetive,in childhood very much prone to fevers, never have a good digestion, often constipation and diaorria is common problem,did frequent masterbation at teen age

6. Family Back Ground:
healty no one is a heart patient or diabetic

7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:
Engineering,Working as Engineer

8. Desires and aversion of food:
Like salty foods, less liking for sweets

9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
got nervos often,anger level low, got irritated easily,want things to be done quickly,often blank thinking,can do one work at a time,can do public speaking but hesitation persist, inhabitaion of doing things,always have a feeling that i could make my past better which i didnt,can never say no to boss,cant argue with any1,always do respect and want respect

10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:
I cant tolreate heat but feels good at winter

11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
less, but drink lot of water while eating/tounge clean/not diabetic

Re:multiple sebaceous cyst By: kamal

May 23 2011
Sir

If you want any other details, I will provide, but please help me in this issue

Re:multiple sebaceous cyst By: udaya kumar
--

May 26 2011
Are you certain it is sebaceous cyst or is it lypoma. Anyhow, if you are certain it is sebaceous cyst, use the cator oil technique. Take a piece of cloth and soak it in castor oil. Apply the clothe over the cyst and cover it with a plastic and keep it fixed there with a bandage. Use hot water bag over that. This you may do three times a day. In the meantime use the following medicines"

1. Thuja 30C three times a day for three days.
2. Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for three days.
3. Mercurious 30C three times a day for one day.
Then the medicines which is most closest to you from the following.
1. Silicea.
2. Hepar Sulph.
3. Calcarea Ars.
4. Myristica
5. Phosphorus.
6. Calcarea Fluor.
7. Baryta Carb.

with best wishes.

--

May 27 2011
Thank you very much for your suuport

Sir, will this castor oil technique will dissolve the cyst or it will result in coming out of cyst in form of pus?

Sir as cysts are in thosands numbers mainly in chest neck and armpit it may be difficult to put castor oil in all those and cover with plastic to all those.

Please suggest.

--

May 27 2011
The castor oil helps the lyphatic system to dehydrate and dissolve the cysts. You know when I was a child, my mother use to give me few drops to a tea spoon of castor oil in the night and by morning the evacuation would be loose for several trips, thereafter we were given light food and antidotes to stop the motion and the whole abdomen would be clear of all toxins and parasites. The idea of mentioning this here is to emphasize on the point that castor oil has the capacity to dehydrate by removing the body liquid through stools. It works similarly during the external use also. In fact, it is helping the lymphatic system in drainage of the body fluids alongwith the toxins and thus help with the shrinking of the cysts,. Since the lymphatic system is activated into action. I think use of the patches on all the cysts does not become a necessity. You may chose a few and apply. Anyhow you need not be looking for a miracle. You can see from what you mentioned. There are two aspects prominent in your statement
"Cysts are in thousands numbers mainly in chest neck and armpit" Meaning
1. The cysts are mostly in covered areas
2. The cysts are centred around the lymphatic nodes and glands on the chest, axillae and the neck region.

the medicines that you need further to look into are Tuberculinum, Stannum, Belladonna, Phosphorus, Spongia. Thuja Please check their symptoms from the following link:
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/index.htm

with best wishes.

--

May 31 2011
Again thanks for your support sir

--

May 31 2011
ok

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.