Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Agraphis Nutans
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

ATTN| MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY == AISHA
Started by: udaya kumar at April 18 2011

Replies: 25 & Views: 5360    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

ATTN| MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY == AISHA By: udaya kumar
--

April 18 2011
musculer distrophy miopathy By: ash
pakistan
April 18 2011
plz help me to get rid from ventilator & other machines

My name is Miss. Aisha, 26 years old, I am suffering from muscular disease for more than 9 years which diagnosed as muscular distrophy.miopathy I felt I cannot walk normal from child hood and I couldn't walk fast like others .I noticed I couldn’t run and I should take hand rails to climb the stairs.

Some points which I highlight as follows:

· Aga Khan Hospital diagnosed miopathy/ muscle distrophy.

· My lungs are normal but my diaphragm muscles are weak so thats why I am not able to breath normally.

· I have a tracheostomy through which I breath.

· I use Ventilator and Oxygen machine only for sleeping purpose, I also use suction machine.

Family Back Ground:
My brother was also affected the same disease and he is no more with us. My elder brother who is 10 years older than me is married normal and not affected with this disease

Please help me to remove the tracheostomy, improve my muscles and keep me fit in walk of life.

Many Thanks

--

Re:ATTN| MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY == AISHA By: udaya kumar
--

April 18 2011
Too late.
I can advise you all the medicines to attempt a reversal:

1. Thuja 30 three times a day for three days.
2. Natrum Mur 30 three times a day for three days.
3. Phosphorus 30 four times a day for one week initially. Continue for longer period. Phosphorus is the main medicines. Phosphorus will help with breathing, toning of muscles, muscle contraction,

4. Calcarea Carb 30 three times a day for three days.

5. Lathyrus 30 three times a day for one week
6. Lecithinum 3X for longer periods
7. Arnica 1M one dose.

5. Many Other medicines like causticum, plumbum, selenium, bryonia etc. and for endocrine glands are to be used in course of time.

You should give your complete history with other symptoms. Specify symptoms you have of Centro Nuclear Myopathy like loss of muscle tone, weakness of skeletal muscles. respiratory insufficiency, eye muscle weakness, and drooping eyelids. patients with autosomal recessive forms of the disorder may express the weakness mainly in muscles closer to the center of the bodyi.e. diaphram in your case, accompanied with cramping of the legs, facial, and eye muscle or shoulder weakness??? etc.etc.

Also any loss of protein in urine???? Have you taken any injections b6 b12, Vitamin A, Vitamin E,

Please report after each medicines and in particular the first three medicines. with best wishes.

--

Re:ATTN| MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY == AISHA By: shuddha

April 19 2011
Respected Udaya,

This is directly for you and not for the patient. I came across a patient of about 15 years in age about three years back, whose father was a construction worker and his two children were greatly incapacitated by MD. I have not seen them as they stay at Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu. I saw the video of these girls (sisters). It was pathetic. The elder one takes 15 minutes to get on a chair. She was dismissed from the school because she happened to urinate in the class itself.

I asked Dr. Deoshlok Sharma in Abc forum. He suggested Kali hypophos 1x or 3x along with some other medicines. The cure was a magic. She could get on to the chair in less than a minute, in just about two months. There after the friend who requested me for the help vanished and I do not have their address etc.. to communicate and find out the results. I know that the girls improved and the improvement continued for six months.

The link is http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/1952/
My name is kns3 in that forum. This is for your consideration.

Shuddha

--

April 19 2011
Thank you Shuddha. I have seen those links earlier. But let us first do the foundation first before entering into specifics.
With regards.

--

Re:ATTN| MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY == AISHA By: ash
pakistan

April 23 2011
Respected Doctor Udaya

Thank you doctor for your reply. I really appreciate your quick reply. I am praying for your long life. In 2002 I used heavy antibiotics 20-25 days for chest infection. so I contact with another doctor and he admit me in clinic and he think that I have some Heart problem and gave me some antibiotic injection and muscles relaxant injection but my heart reports was normal. After injection I collapse then I shifted to Agha khan hospital and where the trichestomy was done. Doctor diagnose primary miapathy but they are not sure.
Before feb2002 I was doing graduation in computer science from university. I was going daily university by bus.
I have no problem of eyelids dropping but I was not good in running since childhood. I am not able to pick heavy things like I cant picked up my niece & nephew Difficulty in running climbing stairs. I felt that I had some little problem to getting up from floor.
I had not taken any injections b6, b12, Vitamin A, Vitamin E .

Before I start your medicines. I want to know May I start all the medicines at a time all separately. Thanks
Aisha

--

April 23 2011
Aisha,
What was the antibiotics you used. What was the ultimate diagnosis of that infection? What was the chest infection, what was the injection given by the doctor in the clinic. And what is hurdle that make it a permanent trecheostomy? Eyelid dropping (ptosis) would be corrected by few doses of causticum. As well as the muscular spasm, if any.

No. all the medicines are not at a time. They have to be used one medicine for three days followed by second medicine, followed by third. Since Neuromuscular weakness with muscular wasting is your prominent symptom you may add Kali Hypophosphoricum as indicated by Shuddha in 3X potency or 1X potency whichever is available. You may also use Aspidosperma Q as tonic and Carboveg 30 and Bryonia 30 may be kept handy.

--

pakistan

April 25 2011
Dear Doctor
What was the antibiotics you used. What was the ultimate diagnosis of that infection?

2002 Its too long time & I forgot the name of antibiotic injections and medicines I have no records of past in clinic. The ultimate result is that my diapharm muscles became weak.
What was the chest infection, what was the injection given by the doctor in the clinic.

I have frequently chest infection due to cold weather. I do not remember the name of injection but it was some heart injection.
And what is hurdle that make it a permanent trecheostomy?

The doctors says if I breath normally from nose and mouth then they will remove tricheostomy from neck othere wise they cant remove. The tricheostomy help for using ventilator for sleeping purpose in night.

Eyelid dropping (ptosis) would be corrected by few doses of causticum. As well as the muscular spasm,

My eyelids r working normal & I have no problems with my eyelids.

They have to be used one medicine for three days followed by second medicine, followed by third.

From Sunday 24-04-2011 now I started (Thuja 30),

(Arnica 1m) only 1 dos when I start this?

Kali Hypophosphoricum as indicated by Shuddha

I will take this medicine After 7 medicine given by u or when? I m confused to use this medicine please give me the table to take all this medicines
Aisha

--

April 25 2011
Dear Aisha,

My question is what is the hurdle that make it a permanent trecheostomy. I am aware of what you told me. My question was, what is stopping you from normal breathing. Is there some bumps in the windpipe or is there some closure of the windpipe, is there some swelling in the windpipe? What exactly is there between the site of the trecheostomy and the nostrils that is not permitting you to breathe normally. Since you are not able to give me any details about the ailments, it is difficult for me to visualise your problems within the windpipe. And Unless I am certain, the medicines suggested could be counterproductive.
By permanent tracheotomy, I a meant that doctor cannot remove it unless you show improvements. What ailment is stopping you from showing the improvement is the fundamental question, I need to know.

Take the medicines in the following order:

For eg. if you start from Sunday>

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday - Thuja 30 three times a day.
Wednesday to Friday - Natrum Mur 30 three times
Saturday to Monday - Phosphorus 30 three times a day
Tuesday to thursday - Kali Hypophosphoricum 3X as indicated by Shuddha

Friday to Sunday - Calcarea Carb 30 three times a day.

Report after each medicines. The medicines may change according to evolving symptoms. Other medicines can be suggested further according to benefits received or evolving symptoms.
with best wishes.

--

pakistan

April 27 2011
Dear doctor

Normal breathing is stopping Due to weakness of Diapharam muscles In the Night while I keep my head on the plow normal breathing become slow and slow & I cant take asleep & use ventilator. Before 5 years back I was started caped close tricheostomy in the day due to which i became tired & feel weakness.so I left the practice any more.

There seems to be No any hurdle, bumps or No any closure in my windpipe.No any swelling In my windpipe.

Sir Kali Phosphoricum 6X is available with me may I use this instead of 1x or 3x??

--

April 27 2011
Sorry it was not Kali Phos. It was Kali Hypophosphoricum 3X or 1X which is a different medicine and expected to be used in that potency only. I have corrected my above typo error.

--

Re:ATTN| MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY == AISHA By: Sonia Wise & Well
Gainesville, FL

April 27 2011
Dear Ash~

I have an inflammatory myopathy with symptoms which include inability to climb steps or run, like you. It is called Polymyositis see http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/polymyositis/DS00334/DSECTION=symptoms

Maybe this is the correct diagnosis, not Muscular Dystrophy? The treatments that allopathic doctors offer is Prednisone, which has strong side effects.

I'm doing physiotherapy, pool therapy, regular medical massage & homeopathic remedies at present. I 'm researching everything - whatever works! Going to mineral hot springs soon.

I know you will receive excellent advice about homeopathic remedies here.

You sound so courageous & strong, determined to improve - your attitude will guide you towards the best way forward for you... Wishing you the very best of healing, health, strength & happiness.

Sonia

pakistan

April 30 2011
Respected doctor
I have taken No.1 thuja 30 for 3 days & also

No.2 natrium chloratum 30 for 3 days

but I feel no any improvement…
I also inform you that I have only 20 tablets of kali hypophosphoricum 3X with me should I arrange more tablets from uk As it is not laocally available in market. thank u

pakistan

April 30 2011
Dear Sonia
thank u so much ur wording are encouraging me alot. Smile I will pray 4 u & plz remember me in ur prays too.

Gainesville, FL

April 30 2011
I will remember you & send you healing, Aisha - thank you for your prayers.

I do Reiki healing which I can send. Be strong and don't ever give up hope!

In friendship and light~

Sonia

pakistan

May 3 2011
Respected doctor
I have taken No.1 thuja 30 for 3 days & also

No.2 natrium chloratum 30 for 3 days

but I feel no any improvement…
I also inform you that I have only 20 tablets of kali hypophosphoricum 3X with me should I arrange more tablets from uk As it is not laocally available in market. thank u

--

May 3 2011
Main medicine is phosphorus 30 please use it for few days and report. You may use kali hypophosphoricum 3X three times a day for one day and report any benefit seen, in the meantime you may look for more of the same medicine. I think it should give you benefit. I cannot be certain how each patient would respond to medicines. Each individual are unique in their constitution and accordingly they may or may not respond. We can know that only after taking the medicine as per symptoms.

--

pakistan

May 8 2011
Dear Sonia
Thank u so much for sending me Reiki healing and plz don’t forget me ever. Thanks for friendship Smile

pakistan

May 8 2011
Respected doctor
I have taken phosphorus 30 for 6 days
but I feel no any change…now tommarow I will start kali hypo 3x & report u 11 may 2011…

--

May 8 2011
Never mind, continue taking it along with kali hypo. Muscular dystrophy neither started overnight or can be cured overnight if at all cured. Muscles don't deteriorate overnight nor form overnight. It will take many months of consistent and persevering efforts. But benefits will be seen after a few weeks of medicine. Do not lose hope. Feel no change is a very good omen in homeopathy. Aggravations are also very good signs. We shall reevaluate after Kali Hypo. With best wishes.

--

pakistan

May 10 2011
Respected doctor

Thank u for ur reply now I complete all medicine which r given by u. now what is next step? No sir I m not losing my hopes along with using medicines I m also praying to God that benefits will be seen more & more faster. Thank u for your kindness. Your words r also medicines 4 me.) thanks a lot.
from Aisha

--

May 11 2011
Aisha how many doses of Kali hypo you have taken and did you find any kind of benefits whatsoever? Continue with Phosphorus 30 stop Kali Hypo if no benefits are received. Use the following medicines :
1. Gelsemium 30 three doses a day for three days.
2. Carbo veg 30 three doses a day for one day.
3. Aspidosperma Q 5 drops in one ounce of water three times a day for three days.

Report after each medicines each day.

With best wishes,.

Check the symptoms of Morphinum as per link in particular reference to Respiratory symptoms.

--

Gainesville, FL

May 14 2011
Hello Aisha!

How are you doing? I sent you healing last night, and wanted to send me some words that have helped me.

"You have strength inside of you, hope ... dig it and use it every day: If you have cancer, be a cancer to your cancer. You have strength, strength..

This illness fight, defeat it. Fight the war...... If you can't keep fighting it - don't give up, that's the warrior in you. A warrior fights and fights and fights and fights till the fight is no more.

You have an incredible source of strength inside you. With this illness your mind will come and eat you alive, and any distance you can put between your mind and you will be incredible, otherwise (emphasising each word) THIS MIND WILL COME AND CHEW YOU UP - AT NIGHT, AT DAY - EVERY MOMENT - BEAT YOU, BEAT YOU, BEAT YOU - IT IS YOUR FAULT - NOW YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DO THIS, THAT - WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN? -

Anything that can do to put even - 'this much' - distance between the mind and you - it's good. When you put your focus on this breath, you are doing just that: The best thing you can do to beat this disease is enjoy every day.

This is what it takes away from you. And here comes the voice "te ta te ta, te ta te ta, te ta te ta, te ta te ta" - as if it's not enough, the pain and this and that. Doctors can silence this? No. Everything they tell you helps the voice more. This is life, your objective is to enjoy life everyday, whatever happens."

I'm thinking of you and hope you are finding ways to be able to do more and enjoy life more.

Lots of love, health & strength to you ~ Sonia

pakistan

May 20 2011
Hello doctor
Sorry for late reply because I was not feeling well I had a fever and cold cough. Now I m better but I m feeling weakness,
I got kali hypo in tablets foams not in liquid foam I was taken 1 tablets of kali hypo in breakfast 1 in afternoon and then 1 in night sorry I cant feel any change,
Now I will start the medicine,3 medicines given by u Gelsemium 30
2. Carbo veg 30 .
3. Aspidosperma Q 5
Thank u.
Aisha

--

May 20 2011
ok go ahead with the other medicines and report.

--

MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY By: nadia
pakistan karachi

December 10 2011
hi,m frm pakistan.my 1 year old is suffering from muscular dystropy since birth.she cant even sit widout support till now.kindly guide me for her treatment.thnx

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.