Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Cervical spondylitis
Started by: karan at April 13 2011

Replies: 6 & Views: 2092    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Cervical spondylitis By: karan

April 13 2011
Good Day Udaygi

I am suffering from Neck & shoulder pain ( left side), diagnosed as Cervical spondylitis,I am 50 yr old. Dr prescribed me 20 days Anti inflamatory medicine ( Diclofenac sodium). No better at all. I have severe pain on left hand, numbness of finger, can,t turn head and sleep. Requesting your advice.

Re:Cervical spondylitis By: udaya kumar
--

April 13 2011
Use one dose of Rhus Tox 200 followed by Causticum 30 three doses for one day. Following it up with long term medicines
1. Cocculus Indicus 30 three times a day
2. Calcarea Fluor 6X three times for longer periods.

--

Re:Cervical spondylitis By: karan

May 10 2011
Good day

As adviced , taken Rhus tox 200,followed with causticam 30 three doses for one day.Then after taking Cocculus indicus 30 and calcarea Fluor 6X three times .

Diagonised IVDP C5-C6, no improvement of pain,however numbness is reduced. neck movement is stiff, radiating pain on left hand only.

Re: Cervical spondylitis By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

May 12 2011
To Karan

Many patients whom I have treated with Rhus Tox 30c for Cervical Spondylosis have reported that they felt relief on the third day on this therapy taken in the Wet dose thrice daily.

Would you like to use it as per instructions to make the Wet dose below?

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

Re:Cervical spondylitis By: karan

June 13 2011
Good day Uday/Joe

I have taken medications almost two months. Presently no pain while moving neck.

Severe Numbness radiate on left hands till finger tips while sitting position and at some standing position.

I also consulted a Neurologist, as per him it is a cause of C5-C6 disk degeneration /prolapse, medication will not help.Option
is only surgery.

Kindly advice

Re:Cervical spondylitis By: udaya kumar
--

June 13 2011
Use Hypericum 30 and Ruta 6C for longer period and Lathyrus 30 three times a day for three days.

--

Re: Cervical spondylitis By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

June 14 2011
Your doctors will advice surgery but you must realize that surgery connected with the Spinal cord is somewhat drastic and must only be used as a last resort.

Use the remedies that Udaya has prescribed for the moment and see if they can help you to avoid surgery.

Also why don't you get an alternate opinion before you decide?

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.