Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Helonias Dioica
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Peripheral Neuropathy
Started by: Jayashree at April 6 2011

Replies: 25 & Views: 21167    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Peripheral Neuropathy By: udaya kumar
--

August 18 2011
Aconite Napellus 6X, 12X, 30X to lessen tingling, numbness, burning undulating sensation, neuralgia, restlessness, shooting pains, back numb, insensibility of hands and feet, swollen;

Belladonna 3X, 6X, 12X, 30X to address shooting pains along limbs and pain in hips and thighs, facial neuralgia;

Ferrum Phosphoricum 6X, 12X is helpful for inflammations, burning sensations, sensitivity, pain in shoulder, hands swollen and painful;

Hypericum Perforatum 3X, 6X is for pain in toes and fingers, especially in limbs. Also improves neuritis that is accompanied with tingling, burning pain, or numbness. Neuralgia in the face;

Kali Phosphoricum 6X, help with physical and emotional nervousness. Lessens depression, emotional exhaustion and anxiety;

Magnesium Phosphoricum 12X is an anti-spasmodic to help with cramping of muscles with radiating pains, neuralgic pains; bronchial spasming.

Phosphorus 12X, 30X addresses pain in feet and hands, burning in the feet, lessens numbness with ascending sensory and motor paralysis from ends of fingers and toes;

Spigelia Anthelmia 3X, 6X, 30X is useful for agitation and anxiety, restless, neuralgia extending to arm or both arms, nervous system.

Lathyrus 30C for numbness, nerve sheath corrections.

I

--

Re:Peripheral Neuropathy By: mian
pakistan

January 13 2015
Dear sir i m also suffering from diabetes type2 last 2years my age is 32 years i m feeling heart burn and pain in feet plz recommend medicine for i will be wait your,s kind reply
Best Regards

Re:Peripheral Neuropathy By: udaya kumar
--

January 14 2015
make a separate thread and describe yourself fully.

--

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.