Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Peripheral Neuropathy
Started by: Jayashree at April 6 2011

Replies: 23 & Views: 7907    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Peripheral Neuropathy By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

April 6 2011
in the firstweek ofAugust I passed only blood in place of stool in the afternoon. At night i felt some thing and went into the toilet. Was shocked to see my pyjamas full of blood. I cleaned up and came out, but fell in the dark. Next day was hospitalised. many tests like, colonoscopy, endoscopy, xray, sonography, etc. were done, all were clear. nothing wrong.But still was passing blood in stool. and very weak. hen the blood stopped returned home. after a few days was finding it difficult to breathe. Back to hospital. This time was so weak that could not stand. was given oxygen for 4-5 days. then returned home. At home was bed ridden. could not even sit, though not so the first time.
was in bed for 5 months. the nurse used to do everything for me, even feed me as i was unable to eat and drink by myself. dont know which doctor said that i ws suffering from Peripheral Neuropathy. was on homeopathy only. my doctor gave me Aspidosperma in liquid dose. plus other medicines too. slowly got better.
now i have numb hands and feet below ankles. still need someone to take me to the bathroom as am unable to walk by myself. no medicine seems to help me. can you in th forum help me here?

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Peripheral Neuropathy By: Sonia Wise & Well
Gainesville, FL

April 7 2011
Dear Jayashri~

You are so courageous in facing these challenges and recovering your strength.
I am not an expert although I've seen various
conditions when I give healing treatments (Reiki).

I don't know where you are, I'm wondering if you are able to find a physio-therapist to do range of motion exercises on your hands & feet.

Also, I think firm massage of your hands and feet would help circulation.

My heart goes out to you, I'm sure the homeopaths will send you excellent advice on this forum.

Wishing you good spirits and a powerful return to full health and strength.

Very best wishes ~ Sonia ('Wise & Well')

Re:Peripheral Neuropathy By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

April 7 2011
Thanks a lot Sonia. I do take massage. Had gone for physio too till the lady said no more was needed. My homeopath is good but not very. Normally i would take advise from Pankaj, not possible any more. I hope Udaya, Joe would take up my case.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Peripheral Neuropathy By: Sonia Wise & Well
Gainesville, FL

April 7 2011
Good luck Jayashree - hopefully Udaya will be online for you today... Smile

Re:Peripheral Neuropathy By: udaya kumar
--

April 7 2011
My dear Jayashree,
It should be diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Is your diabetes brittle?
Use the following medicines 5 drops each in half glass of water together, three times a day for one day report and proceed.

1. Helonias Q
2. Phlorizinum 2X
3. Syzygium Jambolanum Q.
4. Avena Sativa Q.

Use the following medicines three times a day for three days >
1. Carboveg 30

Use the following medicine one dose a week
1. Acid Phos 200.

Hamamelis, Aloes, Ficus Indica/Religiosa, phosphorus may be thought of according to symptoms if the bleeding does not yield to Carboveg. Acid Phos and Avena Sativa should help with the peripheral symptoms and debility as well as other aspects as per symptoms.

In the mean time give complete set of symptom so that I can be more precise in suggestion of medicines. with best wishes.

--

Calcutta, India

April 9 2011
Dear Udaya,
yes i am diabetic. My bleeding has stopped but my hands and feet are numb which makes it difficult to hold small things and walking without help.
This is what i need help for.
please do guide me here.

Jayashree Kanoi

--

April 10 2011
Dear Jayashree,
All the medicines mentioned above were chosen taking the numbness of the limbs into consideration. Helonias is good for both Diabetes Insipedus and Mellitus alongwith all kinds of debilities. Avena Sativa has also been chosen with numbness of upper limbs in particularly into consideration and its extremities symptoms are-Numbness of limbs, as if paralyzed. Strength of hand diminished. A combination of Phlorizinum and Syzygium is intended to keep diabetes under control, which may not be used if found too much. You may use Alfalfa Q for digestion and assimilation if found necessary alongwith Avena Sativa. Nutrition to nerves is fundamental in revival. with best regards.

--

Calcutta, India

April 10 2011
Thanks Udaya,
Will start the medicines soon, but now i am on Kali Bich and Bryonia due to a bad cold and cough. will wait for my medicines (Antibiotics) to finish, then start the above.

Jayashree Kanoi

--

April 11 2011
Ok Jayashree best wishes and get well soon. with regards.

--

Calcutta, India

April 22 2011
Dear Udaya, Sorry for the late reply.
,n I do not understand what You meant by brittle. Though my sugar is not very high normal - fasting and 225-260PP, I have got all the problems it can give. Am on Lantus Inj 40 iu daily and other medicines too.
A friend recommended Lyco 200 twice a day for my numbness. It has helped somewhat. I can now walk alone and also pick up things. Do I really need to get all the meddicines. Pankaj used to say abt 1-2 medicines are enough at a time.

Jayashree Kanoi

--

April 22 2011
Dear Jayashree,
By brittle I meant, unstable or labile diabetes which will have extreme swings in glucose level and usually it is in these types which are insulin dependent that neuropathy usually sets in.

Lyco helps in sending the various subtle Airs to their respective places and thereby reinstate the blood supplies to the nerve endings. This is one way of removing numbness which is also done by causticum, arnica, carbo veg and the kind of medicines. But, if you are looking at correcting the cause for the diabetes and curing it, the indicated medicines are the ones. I do not say that you take all the medicines. Neither I can pin point on one medicine with accuracy sitting at a distance. Your feedbacks are important clues towards such choice of correct medicines.
However, I think it is better even to take 10 homeo medicines at a time rather than taking all that toxic chemicals in the name of medicines, which are cause and end to all modern maladies. The choice is yours.

--

Calcutta, India

April 23 2011
Thanks Udaya, will callo for them as soon as possible.

Jayashree Kanoi

--

April 23 2011
ok

--

Calcutta, India

May 4 2011
Dear Udaya,
Have started taking the medicines but Phlorizinum 2X was not available and it is only a trituration which i got in 3X. No liquid. Have started taking them all. just informing you.
Thanks.

Jayashree Kanoi

--

May 4 2011
Thank you Jayashree. Please keep us posted on a weekly basis. About the amount of medicine and the names of medicine taken and banefits acquired. with best wishes and regards.

--

--

May 18 2011
Dear Jayashree,
Is there some progress? Also take the following :
Immerse sun dried Amla in one ounce water along with one spoon of ground powder of Seeds of Jambolan (Jamun). Drink the water two spoons every three hours. Stop insulin when diabetes reaches normal.

--

Calcutta, India

June 7 2011
Dear Udaya,sorry for the late reply.
My sugar has lessened quite a bit. I've stopped taking Syzygium and am taking Arsenic Bromide Q, which a homeopath had advised. My sugar was normal on sunday.
But my feet and hands are still numb. Little better than before but.... If I do not take the medicines one day they are worse. What else can I do??

Jayashree Kanoi

--

June 7 2011
Did you try the medicines I suggested on 18th May. Use Hypericum to strengthen the nerves.

--

Calcutta, India

June 8 2011
I am using the medicines you suggested only. Before I used to take only them but later added Ars Brom which had helped me before. For last 2-3 weeks my sugar lessened and i've decreased myLantus Inj from 40 I.U. to 30. Also stopped Syzygium as sugar was too low.
Hypericum which potency? I have 30.

Jayashree Kanoi

--

June 8 2011
Hypericum 30 is the best potency if benefits are not accrued 200 could be used. Also use Avena Sativa Q as a tonic 5 drops three times daily. with best wishes.

--

Calcutta, India

June 9 2011
Thank You Udaya. I am taking Avena once daily with all the other medicines. Will increase to thrice from today only.

Jayashree Kanoi

--

June 9 2011
ok best wishes.

--

Calcutta, India

August 17 2011
Its been a year. I took all the medicines advised by you. 30 ml/gm.Now am on Alfaalfa and Ars bromide Q.Though my numbness is less its still there. I can do a lot more with my hands like holding and threading a needle. But they are still numb as are my feet. am finding it tough to walk. Udaya can you please advise me some medicine.

Jayashree Kanoi

--

August 18 2011
Aconite Napellus 6X, 12X, 30X to lessen tingling, numbness, burning undulating sensation, neuralgia, restlessness, shooting pains, back numb, insensibility of hands and feet, swollen;

Belladonna 3X, 6X, 12X, 30X to address shooting pains along limbs and pain in hips and thighs, facial neuralgia;

Ferrum Phosphoricum 6X, 12X is helpful for inflammations, burning sensations, sensitivity, pain in shoulder, hands swollen and painful;

Hypericum Perforatum 3X, 6X is for pain in toes and fingers, especially in limbs. Also improves neuritis that is accompanied with tingling, burning pain, or numbness. Neuralgia in the face;

Kali Phosphoricum 6X, help with physical and emotional nervousness. Lessens depression, emotional exhaustion and anxiety;

Magnesium Phosphoricum 12X is an anti-spasmodic to help with cramping of muscles with radiating pains, neuralgic pains; bronchial spasming.

Phosphorus 12X, 30X addresses pain in feet and hands, burning in the feet, lessens numbness with ascending sensory and motor paralysis from ends of fingers and toes;

Spigelia Anthelmia 3X, 6X, 30X is useful for agitation and anxiety, restless, neuralgia extending to arm or both arms, nervous system.

Lathyrus 30C for numbness, nerve sheath corrections.

I

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.