Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Strychnos Gaultheriana
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Left Knee Joint Pain on Walking
Started by: kapur at March 2 2011

Replies: 152 & Views: 49848    Font    Page 6 of 7  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next          Reply

Re:Left Knee Joint Pain on Walking By: udaya kumar
--

March 24 2015
Thanks Kapurji......for your good wishes....

--

Re:Left Knee Joint Pain on Walking By: kapur
faridabad

March 26 2015
Respected Dr. Udayaji. Ref. my e-mail dated March 19, 2015, i am to add, it has become difficult to rise from chair, (from sitting position) because of the weakness in both knee joints, more so on the back of knees. Today i took 2 doses of Phos-30c, to strengthen the muscle, but there is swelling in lids of both eyes.Sir is it a aggravation?Though there is pain on walking but tolerable.Plz. Guide
With Regards,
Kapur.

faridabad

April 6 2015
Respected Dr. Udayaji.
Sir, I have sever pain in Right Knee Joint on walking, it is very painfull when i stand, it is unable to bear weight. The pain radiate along right side on tibia bone & it pains when Tibia bone is touch near the joint. PLz GUIDE me as i am very much dependent on you for advice. Thanks. "SORRY to disturb you"
With Regard.
Kapur,.

faridabad

June 20 2015
Respected Dr. Udayaji.
Sir, After a long period of time, i came back to the Forum, in search of medicine by reading previous posts, which are mine of guidance to me. Wow you are there to guide.I am happy to see you back
Really it is not happy people who are thankful; it is thankful people who are HAPPY.
Pls continue to Help. May Lord Krishna Bless U.
With Regard.
Kapur.

--

June 22 2015
thank you......!

--

faridabad

January 1 2016
Respacted Dr. Udayaji,
Happy New Year. May Lord Krishna Bless you with more vigour to serve the mankind through Homeopathy in years to come.
With good wishes.
Kapur.

faridabad

October 1 2016
Respected Dr Udayaji,
Happy Navratre. May Durga Ma Shower all Blessings on you, so as to continue to serve the people. Welcome back to forum.
With good wishes.
Kapur

--

October 2 2016
Thank you Kapurji and my good wishes that Mother Godess be always with you.....

--

faridabad

January 3 2017
Respected Dr Udayaji,
Sir, Happy New Year. My wish for you is Peace,Health, & Happiness. May Lord Krashna Bless you with empowerment to exercise & the courage to continue regardless of obstacle, & bestow lnspiration to stay on tract for the health improvement of those who need it
Again, Happy New Year to U & others in the family.
With good wishes,
Kapur

--

January 4 2017
Thank you Kapurji,....I heartily reciprocate the sentiments expressed by you.....May God almighty bestow upon you and family whatever you cherishes.....I have special affenity for Faridabad.....!!! best wishes.

--

faridabad

September 22 2017
Respected Dr. Udayaji
After a long time, i am sending the good wishes on Navratri, only to say "The Divine Faminine is a expression of exuberance. May you experience bounty of exuberance in the Navratri.
With good wishes
Kapur

--

September 23 2017
Thank you Kapurji for your good wishes....Wish you also a pious Navarathri pooja and a glorious Vijaya Dashami Day and enlightening Saraswathi Pooja. with regards.

--

faridabad

September 24 2017
Sir,
Thanks a lot,
Kapur

faridabad

January 1 2018
Respected Dr. Udayaji,
Sir, Shubhkamna Nav Versh Ki.
May Lord Krishna Bless you/your family a very Happy & Prosperous New Year. You may enjoy the immense fulfillment of your wishes through the year 2918.
With Regards,
Kapur

--

January 1 2018
Dear Kapurji,
Even if it be an error, My Thanks for the 900 years of good wishes...I wish you and family a healthy and happy Year 2018 and flourishing days to come.... with best wishes.

--

faridabad

January 2 2018
Sir, Thanks.
Kapur

faridabad

March 2 2018
Dr.Udayaji,
Sir. Happy Holi to you & members of your family. I pray Lord Krishna that "Canvas of your life is painted with beautiful colors"
Shubh paaven per pay hardic shubhkamnaye.
With Regards,
Kapur

faridabad

October 11 2018
Respected Dr. Udayaji, Plz. accept my greetings on Navratri.
Sir, I am again here to request to seek valuable advice about my health issues.
In August 2018, i undergone annual check up.The oservation are as follows:-
1. Creatinine serum-------1.3-- N range<1=1.3
2. LDL Cholestral---133--------NR<100=130
Triglycerides--------123--------NR<200
HDL-------------------53
VLDL------------------24 <40
Cholesterol------------185----------<200
3. Sugar HbA1c--------5.0
4 Heart Exam.
ECG a. RR ----------604 Sinus Rythum
b. QRS 102 Marked left
Axis Devition
c. QT/QTC 346 Complete Right
Bundle Branch Block
d.P/PQ(PR) 100.
e. P/QRS/T 62/-46/18.
As per Cardiologist--Suff. silent H Attack
5.PFT. Restricted Abnormallity
6. ECHO TEST
a. LV Ejection Fration------55% NR60+/-5
b. No RWMA.LVEF 55% Normal Cardiac Chamer Dimension. Trace MR, Trace TR (PASP_NORMAL). Decrease LV Complince (E<A) No Clot/mass/vegetation/PE.
Mitral Valve opening Normal.Arotic vaive has thre cups & its opening is not restricted. Pulmonery V, TricuspidV Normal
7. TMT a. Exercised for 09:20Min,achived 105%Max.PridectedHR (
b.Resting ECG within normal limit
c. No Significant ST-T Change
d. No Significant Arrhythmia was observed during stress test
e.Normal HR & BP response to exercise.
Obs. Normal Stress Test : Negative For Reversible Myocardial Ischaemia.
8. Sonography KUR Region
a, Both Kidneys are Normal in Size,shape posion and axis No Calculi.
b Uninary Blader No abnrmallity
c Pre-Void Urine 104 cc
d Post Void 74cc.
e Prostate Enlarg 58cc. Grade 4 Prostatomegaley with significant PVR.
9 Sir as per your advice, I was taking for Knee Pain Rhus Tox 200c 7x1, Symph 7x1, Cal Flour 6x 2x1, Ruta G 6c 2x1.With a cycle of 20 days But now stopped as
cardio.advice.
Medcine now taking A Ecosprin AV 75. S Montier LC both at bed time
10. How I Feel Today. A a fear has set in for H problem. B A bit breathlessness as i go upstair C Kneepain has increasedon walking.D Urine Freu.6-8 timer Dribbig there NO Burning,pain etc, during urination. Plz. Guide me
Thanks
Kapur.

--

October 12 2018
Take one single dose of Aconitum 30C for the fear/anxiety which has set in. repeat upto three doses only if necessary. Use arnica 30C three times a day with 5 drops of Crataegus oxy Q in one ounce water three times a day for two weeks and report. Use Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for three days to regularise the sodium channels. check the sodium count in blood. use Spigelia 30C three times a day if fibrilation or tachycardia or bradicardia is felt. Keep Lactrodectus 200C single dose as well as Arnica 200C single dose in case any chest pain is felt. Also check genetic factor SCM5A/ Arnica works in parallel to ecospirin. Are you suffering from any seasonal allergies/asthma ? why montier is used ?

For prostrate use Sabakl Serrulata Q 5 drops three times a day in one ounce water with Selenium 30C three times a day.

--

faridabad

October 13 2018
Respected Dr. Udayaji. Thanks a lot.
Took Aconnitum 30c on 12th night.had a peaceful sleep.
Sir, guide me on the following:-
1.Arnica 30c is to be mixed with Crataegus Q, or to be taken separately, then what should be gap.
2.Natrum Mur 30c & Sabal Serrulata Q, Selenium 30c are to be taken along with No.1 . with what time gap?
3. Sodium Serum mmol?L Rf.range 136-145
As per above protocol can i take Knee Pain Homeo Med.
Thanks.
With good wishes,
Kapur.

faridabad

October 14 2018
Sir, I missed to mention the Sodium Serum Value It is "138" mmol/L
Sir, as Sodium count is within the normal range 136-145, still i need to take Natrum MUR 30C.
The latest Value of Creatinine Serum is 0.84mg/dl the Ref Range as given in Dr. Lal Path Lab is 0.67- 1.17mg/dl.
Hoping a early guidance.
With regards,
Kapur.

--

October 15 2018
1, can be taken one after the other.
2. take it seoarately sebal followed by selenium without any gap. Natrum Mur need not be taken.

--

faridabad

October 17 2018
Dr. Udayaji,
Thanks.
Cardiologist thinks I should have C T Coronery Angiography so as to find about Block in Heart Arterys. He says there is a little structural change in the Heart.. I have to take a deep breath after doing Physical work. I have started the med, as per your advice.
With Regards,
Kapur.

--

October 18 2018
It is good to have the test done. Please let me know the results. Particularly if there is any hypertrophe/ dysfunctions.

--

faridabad

October 19 2018
Dr. Udayaji,
Thanks. Happy Dussehra to you .
Kapur.

--

October 20 2018
same to you kapurji....

--

faridabad

October 26 2018
Sir, Here is esult of CT Coronary Angio.
Cacium Score 423 (RC119LM; 0LAD; 245LCx; 59)
RCA:-Right Coronary Artery has a normal origin from the Sinus.
The ostium is unremarkable. Few small eccentric calcified plaques is seen in proximal RCA with mild lumen narrowing.The Acute Marginal PDA & PLVB are normal.
LM:-The Left Main Coronary has a normal origin from Sinus.The ostium is unremarkable.No evidence of Atherosclerotic disease.
LAD:-NORMAL In origin. Multiple soft and calcified plaques are seen in proximal LAD with 50-70% lumen narrowing.Three diagonals are seen.Soft plaques is seen in proximal D2 with lumen narrowing. D3 is large and branching.
LCX:- Normal in origin.Calcified plaques are seen in wall with no significant lumen narrowing.Four obtuse marginal arteries are seen and OM4 is large.
Thin caliber is seen.
Ejection Fraction of Left Ventricle is 55%.
Sir this is for your kind attention & guidance.
Thanks. Kapur

Page 6 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.