Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Fistula in ANo
Started by: sunny1 at March 2 2011

Replies: 6 & Views: 3211    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Fistula in ANo By: sunny1

March 2 2011
Dear all,

I am new entrant into this. I have been diagnoised as low fistula in ano, which has happened after an abscess in July 2010. I was given a course of antibiotics and after which I went to a Homeopath. I was given 1 dose of Sul 200 and nux 200 for 1 month and arnica 1M for a week. I thought thinks were better. But I was having itch as well as mild pain at times with no discharge. I went to an allopath to confirm..I have been told that this has become low fistula which needs surgery.

my homeopath intially gave silicea 200 for 4 days ( one dose in the morning) and Hepa sul 200 and bell 30 every 3 hours. Since I was having pain which will go off once there is a ooze say in the afternoon, I reported to my doctor and he has advised me to take silicea 6x 4 tablets 4 times for a week. Will this work or should I switch over to Joe therapy

Re: Fistula in ANo By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

March 3 2011
I noticed that you have quoted "Joe Therapy" aka "Joepathy".

I shall copy the therapy I have pioneered and prescribed to patients who suffer from FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS of the Anus. The majority of those who have used my therapy aka "Joepathy" have confirmed that they have benefitted from this therapy and many have confirmed that they have been cured.

I shall note the Remedies prescribed below:

Silicea 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily to expel the pus from the lesion.
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose a capful of the bottle taken thrice daily to increase the flow of blood which in turn will help to rebuild the tissue.
Nat Phos 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily after meals to soften the stools.
Ferr Phos 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily to improve the quality of the blood to help heal the lesion.
Antibiotic Ointment like Polyfax or equivalent which is used internally on the tip of a gloved finger inserted into the anus after every bowel movement to keep the bacterial count as low as possible in the lesion.

Do not use toilet paper after a BM. Use a Hand Spray device instead available at Wal Mart which is a DIY fitting.
No Alcohol, Red meat, Coffee and Sausages, Ham and Bacon as they are loaded with Saltpeter. No canned beverages like Coke. Do not eat hot (Chillie hot) food if you live in India.
Drink at least 3 ltrs water daily and exercise moderately.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack in a bottle with a dropper arrangement.
If this is not available the Dry dose in pellets may be use but this is not as effective as the remedy in the original Liquid Dilution in Ethanol.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake it hard to produce bubbles. This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is taken as directed.

Re:Fistula in ANo By: sunny1

March 3 2011
Thank you Joe. Quick questions:

1. After taking silicea 200 for 4 days in the morning I have started your therapy from today. Will it work immediatey as higher potencies and lower would contradict? It is mentioned that Adults should take 4 tablets on the bottle..

2. I can't feel the fistula. How and where do I apply the neospirin after BM? How long this should be continued. Will it not have side effect

Re:Fistula in ANo- attn Joe By: sunny1

March 5 2011
Dear Joe,

I used Neospirin today and the itching has increased. I am using other medicines like silicea 6x twice and arinica in wet dose twice as well. Should I continue with Neospirin. There is no pus as well . Mild pain and lot of itch.

Please respond sir..

Sri Lanka

March 9 2011
I find it strange that Neosporin has increased your itching as this is very unusual. You can use some other antibiotic ointment which is more tolerated.

The purpose of the AB ointment is to keep the bacterial count as low as is possible after a bowel movement to prevent reinfection of the lesion which is the cause of the non healing of a Fistula.

In the meanwhile you can continue with the other remedies prescribed.

Re:Fistula in ANo By: sunny1

March 10 2011
My pain has reduced.
Pus- This was occassional only and I am not sure whether this would again repeat.
Neospirin after the third day has reduced the itchiness .

I am continuing with the medicines. Kindly let me know how long I should continue with neospirn as today is the 5th day with neospirin. and 8th day with other medicines.

Thank you again

Sri Lanka

March 14 2011
You will need to continue your therapy till you have returned back to normsl with no pus and pain and the lesion has healed completely.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.