Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Atrophy of the left testis and testicular torsion in the right testis
Started by: Cyborg at January 30 2011

Replies: 3 & Views: 2159    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Atrophy of the left testis and testicular torsion in the rig By: Cyborg

January 30 2011
Doctor,
I am a male boy of 22 years old and doing my professional studies. The brief of my case is given below:
I developed pain in my left testicles three years back with swollen condition and I consulted a local doctor. He gave some medicines and the pain subsided. Suddenly in 2008 I got the same swollen condition in right side also. The local medication (allopathy) did not work and I suddenly got pains 15 days back (now in 2011 -> Jan) on the right side and I have been advised to consult an urologist. The urologist after taking the Doppler and Testicular scan, informed me that the left testicle has almost gone and the right also twisted (torsion) and there is no chance of untwisting the same as the said untwist has to be done within 6 hours otherwise the chances are very remote. However after performing the surgery he said that the same could not be done because of the untwisting though done is not fruitful and he consulted us (family members). He has told that both become black and could not be revived.
I am informed that both are wasted and it only leads to infertility. My question to the Homeopaths is in case of allopaths they are only for operations and their medicine do not suggest developing or reviving the wasted part of any body. My grandpa (who was a homeopath) used to say that even the tissues can be revived by homeo medicines.
In this regard I have gone through some of the texts in homeo medicines; I am amazed to find that medicines like Silicea, Kaliphos act on such affected tissues and could revive the parts.
According to Dr Kent the medicine Kaliphos: This remedy has been used in gangrenous condition. Parts become black.
In 12 Tissue remedies: Atrophy: From the greek word ‘deprived of nourishment’. Defective nutrition of parts. A condition that may occur in almost any part of the body. The Chief remedy is Kali phos.
Another text suggests that Hydrophobin: Men. Testicles shrunk and become softer.
Could anyone suggest the correct remedy so that I could get both my testicles revived or activated? Will this affect my potency? What are the chances of fertility being restored?

Re:Atrophy of the left testis and testicular torsion in the By: udaya kumar
--

January 30 2011
Testicular torsion, with or without Orchitis, with Atrophe, possible strangulation and gangrene seems to be your complaint.

A few questions:
Did you use any Steroids?
Did you vaccinate yourself for MMR?
Did suffer Mumps?

The conventional approach looks at :
Testicular torsion as a surgical emergency that needs immediate intervention within 6 hours, excellent chance of saving the testicle. In 12 hours 50% chance, within 24 hours 10%, and after 24 hours 0 % chance. Once the testicle is dead it must be removed to prevent gangrenous infection.

The question of revival should follow the same pattern which we have to adopt in treating a gangrene. As the stages of inflammation, orchitis, strangulation, torsion, atrophe are no more relevant infront of gangrene.

Silicea is an excellent medicine for the kind of situations. But I would suggest immediate use of Pulsatilla 30 three doses a day for three days, Arnica 6C and Belladonna 30 three times a day. Lachesis 200 single dose, Echinasia Q, Sebal Serulata Q Aurum Metalicum according to symptoms :

The following medicines must be tried for Atrophe according to symptoms :
1. Acid Phos
2. Antim Crudem
3. Aurum Met 200
4. Baryta Carb
5. Belladonna ( to dialte blood vessels)
6. Arnica to induce flow of blood and remove clots.
7. Conium Mac (hardened)
8. Sebal Ser. -Wasting of testicles.
9. Silicea 6X with Natrum Mur 6X.
as complementary with all medicines used

For Gangrene:

1. Sulphuric Acid
2. Arsenic Album
3. Carbo veg
4. Echinacea
5. Lachesis
6. Secale Cornetum (specific).
7. Ledum Palustrum
8. Tarentula Cubens

Please revert with more symptoms. with best wishes.

--

Re:Atrophy of the left testis and testicular torsion in the By: Cyborg

January 31 2011
Hello doctor,
Thank you for the prompt reply.
1. I have not used steroids.
2. What is MMR?
3. I have not suffered from Mumps.
I dont understand this line clearly:
" As the stages of inflammation, orchitis, strangulation, torsion, atrophe are no more relevant infront of gangrene."
Please explain further.
Also, can the testicles be revived via homeopathy?

Re:Atrophy of the left testis and testicular torsion in the By: udaya kumar
--

January 31 2011
You did not answer my queries. Do you still expect me to answer you?

Once gangerene sets in it is considered a medical emergency because gangerene could spread to other parts, requiring amputation. This is the conventional theme.
Homeopathy has medicines for gangerene as mentioned by me above as gangerene specific. It is for the individual to decide whether they can take that risk of possible reversion by medicine or go for the surgery. I can not suggest this way or that way as it involves risk. With best wishes.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.