Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

FREQUENT URINATION WITH IRRITATION
Started by: baskaran.ramamurthy at December 1 2010

Replies: 9 & Views: 5473    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

FREQUENT URINATION WITH IRRITATION By: baskaran.ramamurthy

December 1 2010
Dear Shri Udaya,
My sister in law aged about 65 years has been having problems of frequent urination with burning pain during and after passing urine. She lives in Bangalore .I have suggested Ars alb 30 three doses which gave her relief from burning pains after which asked her to take three doses of Causticum 30 for her frequent urination which I suspected may be due to the cold weather here. She became normal after the medication. The problem has relapsed again after 10 days. Looking forward to your guidance
Warm Regards
Baskaran

Re:FREQUENT URINATION WITH IRRITATION By: udaya kumar
--

December 1 2010
Use Nux Vomica 30 three times a day for three days. If that does not cure. use the following medicines according to symptoms :
Aconitum apellus: anxious both before and during urination, hot, scanty urine, burning feeling in bladder outlet.

Apis mellifica: frequently urination, but only small quantities passed. Stinging and burning sensations (especially with the last few drops) soreness in the abdomen. Heat and touch make symptoms worse;cold applications, cold bath, open air brings relief. lack of thirst and infection, redness, heat in the area are other symptoms.

Belladonna: Intense and frequent urge to urinate. The bladder is very sensitive. A cramping sensation in the bladder area. Small amounts of highly-colored urine pass.

Berberis vulgaris: Cutting pain, or a burning feeling that extends to the urethra and its opening, The passage burn at times even while not urinating. sensation as if some urine is left behind after urination . Urging and discomfort worse from walking.

Cantharis:Cutting pain, strong urging to urinate Before as well as during and after urination. Fast developing infection. Urine pass in drops, with scalding sensation. Feels as if the bladder has not been emptied, still feeling a constant urge to urinate.

Borax: Smarting pain in the urinary opening and aching in the bladder, Afraid to urinate because of pain.. Borax is indicated for people who are sensitive to noise and downward motion or have yeast infection or ulcer in stomach, or aphthae in mouth.

Chimaphila umbellata: has to stand up and lean forward to make urine pass. Scalding sensation while the urine flows, feeling of straining afterwards.

Clematis: Frequent urination with only a small amount being passed. A feeling of constriction in the urinary passage, and the flow may be interrupted, dribbling afterward. Tingling sensation, lasting long after urination.

Equisetum: Dull distressing pain with a feeling of fullness in the bladder, even after urinating. Urging and discomfort a intense in empty bladder.improves when bladder becomes full.

Lycopodium: Frequent urination during the night and passes large amounts of urine. May feel a painful urge, has to strain for flow. Pain in the back before the urine passes.

Nux vomica: Irritable bladder with a constant need to urinate, passing only small amounts. Burning or cramping pain may be felt in the bladder area, with an itching sensation in the urethra while the urine passes. The person may feel very irritable, impatient, and chilly. Warmth relieves.

Sarsaparilla: Frequent urging is felt, with burning pain at the end of urination. Urine passes when the person is standing up, but only dribbling occurs while sitting. Sediments in the urine.

Sepia: Frequent urination, with sudden urge. Sense that urine will leak if urination is delayed, involuntary urine loss. Bearing-down feeling/pressure above the pubic bone, worn-out and irritable, with cold extremities.. Tendency to cross the legs.

Staphysagria: Pressure felt in the bladder after urinating, as if it is not empty. A sensation that a drop of urine is rolling through the urethra, or a constant burning feeling,

With best wishes.

--

Re:FREQUENT URINATION WITH IRRITATION By: garcot
Bangalore

December 4 2010
Dear Baskaran,

Weather in Bangalore at present atleast till a day ago was funny and it was increasing the acidity in many of the middle aged and old people. It is ofcourse due to a confused digestive system because of the erratic fluctuations in weather pattern. It is expected to stablise unless the brewing cyclone in bay of bengal ( expected to move towards Bangladesh) turns back towards Tamilnadu and Andra. ( I am also a weather enthusiast incidentally and predicts the weather on every 30 minutes basis!)

So Nuxvom, Ars.Alb. Carbo.Veg, Lyco., Pulsatilla etc... are bound to give great relief.

Ofcourse, if you know it is caused by excess acidity, you can also try Alkaline citrate ( urine burning sensation) in small quantities, which in my experience helps.

Best regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:FREQUENT URINATION WITH IRRITATION By: baskaran.ramamurthy

December 7 2010
Dear shri Udaya/Garcot,
I have not been able to to update you since last four days due to some problems in my computer.
She had undergone a urine culture test which reads as follows
ORGANISM ISOLATED:
Growth of gram negative bacilli(klebsiella spp)
Colony Count 80,000CFt/ml
SENSITIVITY PATTERN:
Resistant to Cefixime,Cefuroxime,Ciprofloxacin,Nalidixic Acid,Netilmycin,
Penicillin,Tobramycin,,Tetracyclin
Sensitive to:
Amikacin,Azithromycin,Cefotaxime,Chloramphenicol,
Clarithromycin,Gentamycin,Norfloxacin,Oflaxacin
UNQUOTE

I have asked her to take ars alb 30 three doses and would be grateful to have your advise at your earliest I regret the incovienience caused to you
Await your response
Warm Rgards
Baskaran

--

December 7 2010
Dear Shri Bhaskaran,
Kiebsiella spp is an hospital acquired multidrug resistent gram negative bacilli infection. You can have a fairly good idea about it from the following link. It is fatal if untreated.particularly Septicemia.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC88898/

The main medicine we have for Septicemia is Pyrogenum and may be given in 200 C potency once in three days or once in a week to avert Septicemia. It should be given in regular doses in case of such a development taking place. Fast spreading infections are controlled by Cantharis and Apis Mel. Arsenic Album and Staphisagria are also very effective alongwith Thuja. The symptoms would indicate the medicine.
When there is pneumonia it should be treated symptomatically. Phosphorus, Bryonia, Arsenic Album, Stannum Met., Antim Tart, echnasia, Arnica, etc. should help here largely. with best wishes.

--

December 7 2010
Dear Udaya,
Thanks for the very prompt advise.Because of the nature of the infection being serious,I have asked her to get the treatment from an expert homeopath or an allopath according to her choice.I have also forwarded to her your post and the link mentioned by you
Warm Regards
Baskaran

Re:FREQUENT URINATION WITH IRRITATION By: garcot
Bangalore

December 7 2010
Raw garlic in small and regular doses kills any pathogen and especially bacteria. It is my experience anyway.

Yes, better to get it treated in a professional manner.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

--

December 8 2010
ok

--

December 9 2010
Dear Udaya,
Suppose we were to treat this case do we need to start wih Pyrogen as Prophylactic remedy first and together consider other symptoms seperately ?
In her case she has been having frequent urination more particularly in the morning. The irritation she was refering to was itchy feel and not burning sensation. Ars Alb came to my mind as the most matching remedy for the conditions she has reported. I have raised this query just to educate myself
Thanks
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

December 9 2010
Dear Bhaskaran,
If you are treating this case, it need not be started with Pyrogenum. In most cases starting with Thuja 1M single dose is very effective followed by either Cantharis or Apis Mel or Arsenic as per symptoms. If the disorder has its origin through gastrointestinal route, Arsenic would benefit and if it is through hands or catheter or hospital acquired Cantharis and Echinasia would be my first preference. If it is suspected of reaching a septic stage, then we would certainly have to use Echinasia and Pyrogenum. In Septic infections Lachesis, Mag Sulph, Staphylococcinum, Echinasia, Pyrogenum , Calendula, Ledum Pal, Allium Sativum, Ambra Griesea, Sepia, Graphites etc. would be needed according to symptoms.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.