Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Erechthites Hieracifolia
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM
Started by: Jayashree at October 2 2006

Replies: 28 & Views: 52568    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

October 2 2006

Click picture for many more pictures

SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM
Jambol Seeds- Enlexing, active principle

Has an immediate effect of increasing the blood sugar, glycosuria results.
A most useful remedy in diabetes mellitus. No other remedy causes in so marked degree the diminution and disappearance of sugar in the urine. Prickly heat in upper part of the body; small red pimples itch violently. Great thirsts, weakness, emaciation. Very large amount of urine, specific gravity high. Old ulcers of skin. Diabetic ulceration. The seeds powdered, ten grains three times a day; also the tincture.
Relationship.--Compare: Insulin-An aqueous solution of an active principle from pancreas which affects sugar metabolism. If administered at suitable intervals in diabetes mellitus, the blood sugar is maintained at a normal level and the urine remains free of sugar. OVERDOSAGE IS FOLLOWED BY WEAKNESS AND FATIGUE AND TREMULOUSNESS AND PROFUSE SWEATING.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re: SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: girilal
New Jersey USA

October 2 2006
Also called Jamun/Jamoon

Very effective in diabeties, This tree is found all over tropical and sub tropical world. I have seen this in Brazil and Australia.

Mostly inferior kind of dried fruit is used. In these days it is becoming poor man's diabeties medicine in India.

How to make Syzygium Jambolanum

Powder of dried whole fruit or just kernal is used. A word of caution, dose must be adjusted to the blood sugar lever or bloold suger may go way down.

girilal

Re:SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: gavinimurthy

July 17 2008
The fruit is called 'Neredu kaya' in telugu. It is available all over Andhra Pradesh and is an edible fruit loved by many.

Murthy

Re:SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

July 17 2008
Is the potentized product available and has it been used ?

If so does it have the same therapeutic characteristics of the powder ?

July 17 2008
It is used as a mother tincture. Many Indian homeopathic doctors are prescribing this now a days and the results are very encouraging.

There are many patients who are trying this on their own and found that it effectively replaces the need for drugs like metformin.

Murthy

July 17 2008
However whether it 'cures' or not is yet to be seen. It is definitely established that a daily dose can help to keep the sugar levels down without the necessity of using the allopathic medicines.

Anybody who has reached the prediabetic stage will definitely get benefitted by it. That is the feedback I have at the moment.

Murthy

Re:SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: girilal
New Jersey USA

July 17 2008
It does work for sure but action is never predictable.

girilal

Re:SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: udaya kumar
--

July 18 2008
Need to monitor Syzegium all the time. Its power to reduce the sugar is remarkable. Need not work same way in every one.

--

Re:SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: Mohan
Mumbai

August 22 2008
Dear Gavinmurthy,

What starting dose (No. of Drops) of Syzegium tincture you would recommend for chronic Diabetes type II

Pls reply soonest.

SELFLESS GOOD DEEDS ARE LIKE PRAYER...

Re:SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: udaya kumar
--

August 22 2008
start with five drops in one ounce of water three times daily. You can raise it to 10 drops or more. But need to monitor regularly as its power to reduce the sugar is remarkable and can reach hypoglycemic conditions quickly if effective in an individual,. with best wishes.

--

August 22 2008
Yes. Udaya's suggestion is correct.

I have been using it sporadically. Though I didn't take any measurments in the recent past, I can feel some difference.

The signs of insulin resistance like black patches in the arm pits, around the eyes, are getting reduced.

The slight burning sensation I used to have in the soles of the feet when starting to walk after long sitting too has vanished.

Murthy

Arnica 6c has helped hundreds of Diabetics By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 17 2008
Although this may seem to be out of topic for this thread on SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM, I would like to record here that I have ample evidence that Arnica 6c taken twice daily in the Wet Dose has helped hundreds of patients who present Diabetes both Type I and Type II. The effect of this simple remedy which I have been promoting world wide for the last 5 years has helped almost everyone who uses it to reduce their dependence on the standard drugs like Metformin to control their Blood Sugar levels. I have been informed that even Type I Diabetics have been able to reduce and sometimes halve the units of Insulin that they had been taking, in some cases for over 25 years.

I discovered the incredible effect that Arnica has on Diabetes quite accidentally about 4 years ago when I gave it to a retired doctor who had been suffering from Type I Diabetes for over 10 years to help cure a non healing wound in his foot which had defied the dressings that he had been having for some weeks. He rang me up the following morning to report that his Blood Sugar had bottomed out in a manner that he had never experienced before after he took 2 doses the previous day. Since that time I have given it to hundreds of Diabetics and they have invariably reported that they too observed that their BS levels dropped within 6 hours of the first dose and that they were able to reduce their dependence on the drugs that they were taking for years.

I have advised them to take regular blood tests and to maintain a comfortable BS level of around 110 and to also use Cinnamon powder (Cinnamomum Ceylanica) dose 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful twice daily as a tea or sprinkled in food.

I am listing below some threads of posts on the ABC which pertain to cases that I have treated which may be of interrest to members:

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/30
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/38428/
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/37658/
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/50413/

It would be of interest to evaluate Diabetics who use both Syzygium J and Arnica 6c to control their BS levels and if anyone tests this possibility, it would be appreciated if the effects are reported on this thread.

Re:SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: osteo

February 13 2009
I want this medicine as back up for my aunt. she is currently trying out arnica for her diabties.

how drastically it can reduce the sugar. any rough idea will be a help bcoz she lives alone during the day.

her fasting is varying between 180-220.

are there any other medicines for diabties ?

tnx

Re: SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

February 14 2009
The Blood Sugar level you have recorded of your aunt is high and must be treated immediately with drugs. The standard drug that will be prescribed will be Metformin and she is advised to consult a physician for advice.

She can take Syzygium Jambolanum Q dose 5 drops in a tablespoonful of water twice daily with the Arnica.

Re:SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: osteo

February 16 2009
thanks joe.

Re:SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: dr.auntie
KY USA

February 16 2009
I want to try Syz Jam Q with Arnica 6C wet dose, however it is not available where I live. I did not think to get any while I was in Sri Lanka in Nov. Searches on the web give available in the 3X liquid and upwards, but I can't find in the Q. Would 3x be okay? Or does someone know where I can buy the Q or the seeds to make Q? Thanks

**That the Creator intends for us to be well is evidenced by the myriad of healing ways inspired in the minds, hands and hearts of His/Her creations.**

Sri Lanka

February 16 2009
Why don't you order it from Celltech whose address you will find at the top of this page?

What is your Blood sugar level and has the Arnica 6c helped you?

KY USA

February 16 2009
Can't find SyzJam Q on Celltech, either. I checked there before and just now. My fasting BS is usually in the normal range 60-110. Sometimes during night BS gets too low, as low as 54 even 34 once, when I was not eating much in the evening; it wakes me up in time to eat something and get back to normal. But that started happening before I took Arnica in any form.
If you will recall I first started Arnica by using ointment for pain of herpes zoster, and that by a discovery at home. But I had quite a few low BS episodes even before that.
I take Glucovance 1000 2xday and lantus insulin 20-30 units 1x day and would like to get off of them. It's important to note that I think reflexology to hand helped much to lower my BS, so has SuJok seed therapy.
In another thread [anemia] you emphsized getting the ethanol pack of Arnica 6c. Thanks for that; it was time for me to order Arnica and I needed that clarification before ordering. Some is on the way.
Wish there were some way to easily cross post these multiple subject posts.

**That the Creator intends for us to be well is evidenced by the myriad of healing ways inspired in the minds, hands and hearts of His/Her creations.**

Sri Lanka

February 17 2009
"I take Glucovance 1000 2xday and lantus insulin 20-30 units 1x day and would like to get off of them."
I believe that your problem is that you are overdosing yourself to a dangerous level with both Glucovance and Lantus Insulin and this results in "BS gets too low, as low as 54 even 34 once, when I was not eating much in the evening".

You are advised to check your BS level without taking any drug or Arnica for 24-48 hours to establish whether or not you require Insulin at all. After you have this data, you can then proceed to take the necessary drug with the Arnica to treat your problem.

You can order Syzygium J from Washington Homeopathic Products on 800 336 1695. I have this remedy but it will not be possible for me to send it to you in the liquid form.

KY USA

February 17 2009
Hi Joe,
checked Washington Homeo Prod--no Q.
I did find a source for the seeds. Would 10 be enough? How to prepare Q, or they also sell SyzJam tincture, would it be better to get that? Thanks, Elaine Hunter

Sri Lanka

February 17 2009
Any remedy in Q = Mother Tincture.

This is precisely what you require.

I am surprised that WHP did not advise you about this. Suggest you complain about this lapse to Joe Lilliard who is the owner. You can mention my name if you like.

Re:SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: rahul

December 2 2009
i am suffering from diabties since last 3 years first time when i do the check up my blood sugar was 270, now after having control in diet my pp sugar is 160-170
i hd not take any medicine till now.......shall any one recomended me the medicine is good enough for me ..... and what dosge should i took

blood sugar By: rahul

December 2 2009
i am suffering from diabties since last 3 years first time when i came to know after check up my blood sugar was 270, now after having control in diet my pp sugar is 160-170
i havd not taken any medicine till now.......shall any one recomended me the medicine in homepothy that can cure my blood sugar.....

Sri Lanka

December 2 2009
Your remedy is Arnica 6c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.

Instructions to make the Wet dose:

Arnica 6c in the 5ml Ethanol liquid pack with a dropper tip.
500ml bottle of Spring water (Bisleri)

Insert 3 drops into the bottle of water from which you have poured out about 100ml to leave space for air.

Shake the bottle to produce bubbles and sip a capful of the bottle which is the dose as prescribed, usually twice daily after shaking the bottle every time before each dose.

You should check your Blood Sugar level in 24 hours and you should normally discover that your BS level has dropped. If it drops down to 110 you do not need any drugs to maintain your optimum level but if it is higher than 120 you will have to see a doctor and he will most likely give you Metformin 500mg. You will take the tablet as prescribed with the Arnica 6c twice daily.

Exercise is essential to control BS levels and I note that you are maintaining strict control of your diet.

Please report your response to this therapy weekly on this Forum.

Please visit the links below for further information on how Arnica has helped many patients:

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/30
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/38428/
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/37658/
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/50413/

Re:SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM By: puttakka

November 17 2010
I am 67 years and suffering from diabetis type2 since 2002.I was taking glemipride4mg+pioglitozone15mg+volibo-0.3mg before breakfast,pioglitozone-15 mg+volibo 0.3mg before dinner and pioglitozone 15mg+ volibo 0.3mg before dinner as I get postprandials blood sugar levels above 300.After taking above medicines my blood sugar levels came to normal. But I got stomach discomfort.colic and burning pains in stomach.I went to a homeopath,who treated me thinking it as irritable bowel syndrome and could not give any relief. After that I went to a allopathic physician,he asked to discontinue volibo tablet for break fast,lunch and dinner dose. Also pioglitozone to dicontinue for lunch and dinner dose for 10 days.I was absolutely free from stomach trouble,During that 10 days I took syzygium jambolanum Q 15 drops with 6 table spoon water 3 times before 15 minutes of taking food.After 10 my blood sugar levels were checked and found 127 fasting and 367 after 2 hours of food. From the above it is clear that my sugar is controlled even after taking syzygium jamboanumQ.Now physician has presribed on 13th Nov glimipride 2mg+ metformin 500 mg before lunch and after dinner and pioglitozone 15mg morning.After taking for 4 days my stomach problems surfaced again.As syzygium jambolanum did not help me I stopped taking from 13th.Pl advice

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.