Locations of visitors to this page

Attn Dr.Udaya :Black specks coming from urine in boy
Started by: 1in91 at November 5 2010

Replies: 7 & Views: 2811    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Attn Dr.Udaya :Black specks coming from urine in boy By: 1in91
USA

November 5 2010
Dr.Udaya,
My son is 8 and is moderately autistic. We have been using homeopathy for a year to clear his time line, and I noticed on several occasions...this morning, that he is excreting black specks in his urine. His homeopath was unsure what this was from. He is in the peak of his clear this month. He is clearing his 4 month shots to include the HEP B, DTAP, Polio. He is also high in metals, to include mercury. He is having trouble too with constipation..Early on it was loose. Any ideas of what he is passing? Thank you for your time.
Nancy

Re:Attn Dr.Udaya :Black specks coming from urine in boy By: udaya kumar
--

November 5 2010
Dear Nancy,
I think I have answered the question before. But since this is a separate thread, my earlier doubts are put to rest and I would see this as a definite symptom. Kidney damages, gall bladder etc. can cause black speks as well as serious arthritic conditions can have black urine(colchicum). But the case here being autistic the route is different.

Possibility that mother might have suffered pre-eclampsia during pregnancy and aluminuria or loss of protein in child through urine or non assimilation of protein in child cannot be ruled out here. Pre-eclampsia leades to eclampsia and eclampsia to tonic-clonic seizures. And that could in an autistic child will be the course of the ailment if not arrested.

The medicine indicated here is Hellaborus in Homeopathy: The symptoms are :
Stools consisting solely of clear, tenacious, colorless mucus, preceded by colic and after every stool, with burning and smarting in anus; gurgling in abdomen which feels peculiarly cold; urine scanty and dark, with often floating black specks, or containing a deposit like coffee-grounds; (<) evening, (>) in open air.

If other symptoms agree Hellaborus should cure or arrest the progress of ailment. Whatever be the case, the groundwork has to be done with Thuja, Natrum Mur etc. before Hellaborus is administered. with best wishes.

--

Re:Attn Dr.Udaya :Black specks coming from urine in boy By: 1in91
USA

November 5 2010
I did suffer from pre-eclampsia, and Mason has suffered from petit mal seizures for over 3 years now. Could you please give me guidance as to doseage, potency, etc. Could this remedy perhaps eliminate his seizures?
Thanks for your time.
Nancy

--

November 5 2010
Dear Nancy,

That fortunately puts to rest all apprehensions. I feel the path has been defined. The number one cause is non assimilation of protein in the child. We, therefore have to go back to the pre-disposition to the ailment which the child has inherited. And then the damages caused on that pre-disposition to possible vaccinations. The medicine we have Thuja 30 for both the conditions. Thei cause has already filtered down and spread in many areas like imbalances or damages in Adrinals and pituitary, salt imbalances, calcium imbalances etc. etc. which further effects the metabolism and also allowing unhintered inhabitation of microorganisms in the stomach and intestines. So our first medicine is for the first cause and the second one for the further causes and further ones for the causes resulting from the results of the causes.

1. Thuja 30 three doses a day for three days.
2. Natrum Mur 30 three doses a day for three days.

Then you may give Hellaborus 3X three times a day for one day. Watch the benefit and continue for a week. Raise the potency if found necessary. With best wishes.

--

USA

December 6 2010
Dr. Udaya,
I have just completed giving Mason Helleborous. You mention to watch the benefit and continue for a week. Could you clarify directions for me? Not sure if I am to wait 7 days before giving Mason anything again, or not. Thanks for your continued support.
Nancy

--

December 6 2010
Watch the benefit and continue for a week means. Watch carefully if there is any contraindications, any new symptoms, etc. If he is feeling better of no new symptoms are there, continue taking the medicine for one week. thereafter start with the course treatment as defined above. i.e. Thuja and Natrum Mur. Since Petit Mal is there and if Hellaborus is not giving enough benefits, we should consider giving him Arnica 30 after Thuja and Natrum Mur to remove the ill effects of any trauma he might have occured pre-natal, natal or post natal. with best wishes.

--

USA

December 6 2010
Am I to stay with Helleborous 3X?
Thank you,
Nancy

--

December 6 2010
yes for one week.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.