Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Brachyglottis Repens
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Dr.Udaya..Chronic Early morning sneezing, Running nose thro the day
Started by: jks61 at September 19 2010

Replies: 40 & Views: 14047    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Dr.Udaya..Chronic Early morning sneezing, Running nose thro By: jks61

September 19 2010
I have been suffering from chronic problem for many years (age 49 Male) - It starts with an early morning sneeze and followed by running nose (clear fluid that is thin) almost thro the day. This problem was completely absent during my stay in US but once I moved back to India, it bothers me. I have got treatments from Allopathy dr using antihistamines and nasal sprays. They had given relief to some extent but the trouble comes back invaribly in a month or so. I have noticed that the symptoms do get reduced in air conditioned environment but at home, it isn't feasible to be using expensive a/c.
I would like to have an immediate cure and also follow it up with a long term immune boost ( I assume that is happening due to allergy, Our home is a hi rise flat; good, decent gated community but pollution in Indian cities is always there but we have no near by smoke spewing factory or specific dust creator but we do have a lake nearby (3 KM) that consists of stagnant, no so clean water)..THANKS a TON

Re:Dr.Udaya..Chronic Early morning sneezing, Running nose th By: udaya kumar
--

September 19 2010
Use Arsenic Album 30 three doses for three days, Follow it up with Allium Cepa 30 three doses for one day. Please report after each medicine. If it does not yield use Natrum Mur 30 three doses a day for three days. The antihistamines is responsible for pushing you into a chronic stage. Please do not use anti-histamines what ever be the aggravation. It suppresses the histamine release which is infact the body defense force towards cure.

--

Re:Dr.Udaya..Chronic Early morning sneezing, Running nose th By: jks61

September 21 2010
Thx a ton Dr UDAYA. Will buy these medicines and report progress. I did not log in for 2 days and hence a delayed response. apologies

--

September 21 2010
ok

--

September 21 2010
The medicines are got. Today especially was a bad running nose day since I worked from home. So, was a great day to start the medicine. I assume that Arsenic Album 30 three doses for three days means - 1 dose a day. It is fairly clear since you write the other doses in a different way but wanted to double check Doctor..again, thanks a lot

--

September 21 2010
Yes one dose a day.

--

September 22 2010
21st Sept - 1st dose of Arsenic Album taken. Restful sleep
22nd Sept- Early morning sneezing was absent - 2nd dose of Arsenic Album taken. The sneezing returned about 8 AM and the running nose has started. Normally, a hot bath (and some steam inhalation) will make it tolerable but it didn't. As i type this during the midday, still the running nose is around and yes, I am at home (as I said, if I would have gone to the office, where there is a/c, things would have become normal but today is a local holiday)
Will continue to report Dr..and again thx

--

September 22 2010
ok. good, continue with the medicines as suggested. regards.

--

September 22 2010
22nd Sept - 7pm update..Had a severe spell of running nose and sneezing for the last 4 hours. During the later portion of 4 hours, it started raining heavily and my running nose was at its worst. Decided to go in for a heavy steam inhalation - after 2 such spells of inhalation, I am somewhat ok enough to type this. Looking forward to the 3rd dose tomorrow and heading to office (staying at home has been unbearable, as it has been in the past and I am already dreading the weekend). Will keep doing the updates but what has to be borne in mind is that during regular working days, my morning hours at home is simply terrible and hopefully tomorrow will be better..

September 22 2010
Also, forgot to add - I am the type, who hates blowing the nose in a handkey or tissue and hence I frequently wash the nose and also the hands, when these wet spells return. I try to be clean by washing the hands with liquid soap. The frequent blowing in spells like this 4 hours normally induces pain in the upper back neck; it is mild but it is omnipresent and right now it is there..

September 22 2010
Finally..a word about my home - as I said before, it is a hi-rise flat and the flat is kept absolutely clean with no dust accumulation whatsoever in every nook and corner. The floors are mopped everyday with anti-septic solution and everything which I use - from bed-sheet, pillow cover etc is washed, sun dried, ironed at high temperature and my wife takes care of extra care to keep things absolutely clean; but the running nose returns making my days and hours @ home miserable..

--

September 22 2010
Do not get frustrated, the symptoms you have mentioned are there in Arsenic as well as Natrum Mur and in Allium Cepa. A person of this kind of ailment usually have a habit of breathing in rather than blowing out. cleaning many times is Arsenic Album, nose water is seen in both Natrum Mur and Arsenic, the suffiness is of drawing in breath is seen in Allium Cepa. It is the usual condition which conventional system define as allergy to this that that that and that. You can not find God by searching outside how can you find Allergy.
So, look for the allergy inside the body, correct that imbalance and you will be permanently corrected. Washing the hands is typical of Syphilinum. You need to think about it only if the ailment returns after cure. As of now Arsenic album and the other two medicines are indicated and after the three medicines have been taken you should feel better.

--

September 24 2010
23rd Sept - Running nose had returned right from the time I woke up. 3rd does of Arsenic Album taken. Running nose present, till the time I sat in the a/c car and was completely absent @ office. BTW,,running nose is not restricted to just the time @ home alone. It comes at any place, where there is no a/c. For example - I had a 1/2 hr morning walk and I was sneezing and the running nose was there.
It returned, when I came back home.
24th Sept - I woke up with a spell of heavy sneezing and running nose. As I type this, it is quite severe. Will be switching to the 3 doses/ 1 day for Allium Cepa today. The real test is tonite and of course tomorrow morning and in fact, the whole of tomorrow, when I am at home.
To sum up - 3 doses of Arsenic Album over 3 days, I did not see any change from my previous spells of sneeze and running nose except perhaps for a 2 hours partial relief, after the very first dose.

--

September 24 2010
Please report the benefits after Allium Cepa. Taking your modalities into consideration and the thermostat like symptoms you are defining, please take three doses of Mercurious 30 also and report. with best wishes.

--

September 25 2010
First of all - Dr Udaya - Thanks for being patient with me. I thought that detailed notes will help in resolving better and hence I write these long notes.
25th Sept - 3 doses of Alium Sepa taken..Most of the day @ office - no problems there. Mild sneezing/ moderate running nose returned by night @ home and continued till bed time
26th Sept- Did not sneeze in the early morning and well rested in night sleep.
But 1/2 hour after waking up the sneezing and running nose have returned but I must say, in a mild manner. It is not as if I running to the wash basin every 3 minutes but not good enough to skip my 'Pranayam'. As prescribed in the very 1st note, switched to Netrum Mur 30, 3 doses daily for 3 days. the first dose is taken and I as I type this, I will say mild running nose is still around..
I will have to get Mercurious by evening and will report but unless told, I assume that I have to continue Netrum Mur..

--

September 25 2010
You may wait for a few days after Natrum Mur and it is advisable to take Mercurious because the toxins within you would be neutralised by Mercurious and would save you many troubles later in life. Continue Natrum Mur now. with best wishes.

--

September 26 2010
2 days @ home, after 2 days of Natrum Mur - I should say - relatively dry nose - the 2nd day being better than the first. I had a couple of sneezes here and there and at times I felt that the old running nose would return, with the nose becoming a bit watery but symptoms quickly ebbed. I must say, probably the most peaceful 2 days I had @ home and outside in the last 4 months. I am only cautiously optimistic since I have had such dry spells for as many as 5-6 months, only for the same trouble to come back again. I will continue Natrum Mur for 1 more day and then wait for a few days to take Mercurious ( Is it the same as Mercury Solution - used in mouth ulcer ?. I rummaged through the medicines which I have and found this but was not sure. In any case, I will buy another one to be sure)..
Thanks again Dr. One thing is certain - Independent of results, you have been simply amazing - patiently following so many cases and replying to each mail so painstakingly. Hats off
Regards

--

September 26 2010
Mercurious or Merc Sol may be procured in 30C potency from a homeopathic shop. Ask for 1 drahm globules. It will cost you less than Rs15 in Bangalore. Use three to five globules as one dose. You may have to take weekly doses of Thuja 30 followed by Natrum Mur 30. In case at any time this problem seems to repeat use Nux Vomica 30 three times a day for one day and the nose will become dry again. I am not a doctor. Thank you for the kind words. with best wishes.

--

September 28 2010
3 doses of Natrum Mur for 3 days is completed. 3rd day of Natum Mur dose - Had mild sneezing and running nose
Today is the 1st day after completion of the above..Heavy running nose had returned in the morning. Did not take any medicines and you had asked me to wait for a few days. I am @ office today and I will be traveling for the rest of the week and I might escape this painful running nose due to A/C environment for the most part but weekend is already dreaded

September 28 2010
Some doctors have told me that I have slight amount of deviated nasal septum (DNS) and all this is due to that, while another good doctor had told me that that DNS is not going to impact this. Contrary opinions - each of them...
Anyway, my quest for permanent cure seems to be elusive..

--

September 28 2010
Have you done the Mercurious part of it? Allium Cepa will certainly help. the problem is all symptoms are not being told at one time. I had suggested Nux Vomica 30. Now that you have told me about nasal septum deviation, I should consider the chronic of Nux Vomica for you i.e. Silicea 6C or 30.

--

Re:Dr.Udaya..Chronic Early morning sneezing, Running nose th By: Bks

September 30 2010
I have done the Mercurious part of it. The running nose is omni present, wherever I am, outside the a/c environment.
Allium cepa certainly helps but for a few minutes only. The running nose returns.
Nux Vomica is something I have tried a few times with almost no results.
I am getting Silicea today. What is the dosage? 3 times a day for 3 days?

--

September 30 2010
Silicea 12X is ideal to start with. You should take a higher potency of Allium Cepa. to 200 and 1M similarly you have to take higher potencies of Arsenic album 200, 1M and 10M. you need not be running from pillar to post, stick to the few indicated remedies and they will cure. Other medicine for Sneezing is Gelsemium.you may take one or two doses of Bacillinum or Tuberculinum as intercurrent remedy to hasten the cure process. with best wishes.

--

October 1 2010
sorry..So far, I have followed as you exactly prescribed..started with Silicea 30 but I have now a new list of higher potencies..it is a bit confusing..but will get them all..
I am sticking to these but the list seems to be very long. not sure when to use and how much but will probably know..

Re:Dr.Udaya..Chronic Early morning sneezing, Running nose th By: serenity2906
New Delhi, India

October 1 2010
Dear Udaya

My sis is facing similar problem..I have posted a new thread for her.I forgot to mention yr name in the subject but its for you. Kindly see and advise:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4008

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.