CONSTIPATION , FISSURE AND GASTRIC PROBLEM
Started by: md1985 at August 3 2010

Replies: 24 & Views: 4805    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

CONSTIPATION , FISSURE AND GASTRIC PROBLEM By: md1985
UAE

August 3 2010
Dear Dr.Udaya

Pleased with your work.

It would be very grateful if you could get me some medication for my problem regarding Constipation and Fissure..
I am a 24 year old guy, currently residing in United Arab Emirates which has the extreme climate both summer and winter..
I have constipation problem since a year which eventually lead to a fissure which was confirmed by a local physician here. I am new to Homeopathy medicine and i was asked to take Nux Vomica 30 by my cousin who told me that it acts as a cleanser.
I also Have Gastric problem since 3 years which was developed when i worked in Malaysia. Normally i just take a spoon of Gelusil (Milk of Magnesia) if the gastric symptoms prevails more..
Regarding gastric whenever the food intake is higher during dinner the next day morning i use to get saliva vomit sometimes white and sometimes yellow when i started brushing..My cousin advised me to take Nat Phos 6X after 10mins immediately after every meal which i started 3 or 4 days before..
Constipation in recent days prevails more and i feel very difficult to excrete. Sometimes i feel that i am done but when i start to wash i feel to excrete more and i had to wait again..Urgency level i very less ..When i see the stools just to examine how they are , it is usually i dark brown sometimes in mild black and the water in the toilet basin look dirty like sewerage water(a kind of blackish)..
Help me on this also advice me on the interval of taking meds as i am taking Nat Phos 6X for gastric..
Do i need to continue on that??
My food habit is mostly non-veg..
Working life style is sedentary in air conditioned room..
Should you need any clarification further, i am ready to post ..
Your valuable reply will be highly appreciated ..
Thanks and regards

Re:CONSTIPATION , FISSURE AND GASTRIC PROBLEM By: udaya kumar
--

August 3 2010
Did you take Nux Vomica?

If not take one single dose of Nitric Acid 1M once only. thereafter use Nux Vomica 30 three doses a day for three days. Simultaenously use the following two medicines >

1. Chelidonium Q 5 drops in water three times a day for one weekm
2. Carduus M Q 5 drops in water three times a day for three days.

Report after each medicine. with best wishes.

--

Re:CONSTIPATION , FISSURE AND GASTRIC PROBLEM By: md1985
UAE

August 7 2010
Dear Dr.Udaya

I dont have Nitric acid with me and most of the medicines which i have are in 30 ,200 and 6x potencies..
the above medicines (Chelidonium Q ,Carduus M Q) i dont have as of now..Getting those medicines here in UAE is a big headache..so it will take quite sometime to get those meds..For the time can you give some alternate .
And i am the on who asked for the mouth ulcer issue..so please kindly look into it so that the medicines which u are gonna post should not contradict the other( antidot)

Waiting for your reply

With warm regards
Mohamed

--

August 7 2010
Without correcting liver, you cannot have permanent relief. Chelidonium and other mother tinctures are towards that end. Nitric Acid is for immediate relief as well as for correcting the predisposition. The constipation is the cause for your fissures and it is also the cause for your stomach upset acidity, gastric ailments and therefore the ulcers. Use Nux Vomica 30 three doses followed by Arsenic Album 30 three doses and report. with regards, udaya.

--

UAE

August 9 2010
Dear Dr.Udaya
I ve finished both Nux Vomica 30 and Arsenic Album 30 three doses.
On the completion of Nux Vomica (ie yesterday)i found the motion arrest was quite released.Yesterday and today the motion was quite free. also finished with Aresnic Album 30 three doses ,last night..

the fissure seems to be and the end of the anus which gives pricking pain during defecating and washing..in fact pricking pain is reduced today..
Forgot to tell you that i used to strain a bit while urinting, sometimes i get tears in eyes(a sort of burning sensation) but now even urination is free.Does those remedies have effect on that too??

Regarding Chelidonium Q ,Carduus M Q , i have Chelidonium 30 and Carddus M 200 and 1M..do u think that might help me??
Also from Day after i need to fast for Ramadhan..Normally during fasting days constipation prevails more and kindly advice on that too...
What shall i do further??

Warm Regards
Mohamed Uvais

--

August 9 2010
The fissures will not be corrected without Nitric Acid and may be few other medicines like Aloes 30, Graphites,30,200 Platinum met,30, Ratanhia 3X or other medicines according to other symptoms.

Arsenic Album effects in burning as well as in straining/ and is curative. I have asked chelidonium and Carduus in Q potency as a tonic for liver to gradually correct it, if curative effect is required you may use 30 or 200 potency. But I feel a gradual approach with Mother tincture is better.

During fasting the air element dominates the water element, therefore the dryness and constipation. Not much can be done, except that constiutional remedies to change you from a Vata (air) constitution to Water (Kapha) Constitution which means prolonged change in diet and food habits for years together with some medicines could achieve more retention of water in body during fasting periods. Reduced salt intake and more water can also create water retention, sufficient for smooth bowel movement, You need to experiment. If not you should not be fasting, which may not be a viable option for you.. Nux and Ars can always help.

--

UAE

August 10 2010
Dear Dr.Udaya..
Will have to get the three remedies soon (Nitric Acid and 2 mother tinctures)..but in the mean while should i need to continue Nux Vomica and Arsenic Album as the constipation probelm still prevails..if so for how long..please reply

Warm regards
Mohamed Uvais

--

August 10 2010
You can continue with Nux Vomica and Arsenic Album but add one more medicine i.e Bryonia 30 upto three doses which will soften the stool.

--

UAE

August 11 2010
Dear Dr.Udaya..
Thanks a lot for the advice..Should i take all the three remedies to gether or first Nux vomica three doses,followed by Arsenic Album 3 doses folloewd by Bryona 3 doses??

Kindly advice

Warm Regards

--

August 11 2010
You can take Nux /Ars/Bryonia in that order continuously for three days. Nux should not follow Arsenic. with best wishes.

--

UAE

August 21 2010
Dear Dr.Udaya

I ve jus started taking the above mentioned doses ..coz of fasting i dont know how to manage my timings..so will keep u posted once the doses are over..

Warm Regards
Mohamed Uvais

--

August 23 2010
Take it in the night when the food is allowed. It can be taken throughout the night during the fasting period. You may not take it at day time. Fasting should itself help you a lot with your body and health if eating after the fasting is done in some moderation. with best wishes.

--

UAE

September 25 2010
Dear Dr.Udaya..
I stopped with one or 2 doses during Ramadhan as i found very difficult in time management.Again i started freshly as per your advice and completed the doses (NUX /ARS.BRY - 3 DOSES 3 DAYS) jus last night
Now during the process of medication the motion arrest seems to be fine and i found a huge releif.. before 2 days I had leg pain while defecating, like pulsating paining which trasferred through the thigh , the whole leg ,ending in the palm..
Kindly advice on what to do further..

Regards

--

September 25 2010
Use single dose of Nitric Acid 1M.

--

UAE

October 19 2010
Dear Dr.Udaya

I still did nt get the Nitric acid 1M for which it may take some time for me to get it..
Now i need your help for some thing else..
Every time when i urinate i feel incomplete . I use to wash it a minimum 3 times after urination..Later after few minutes i feel drops coming out when i leave the restroom..My cousin told me to check the smell of it..i checked the smell of the wetted part in my underwear but i am not very certain of the smell and this happen each time i urinate..can u advice me somthing on this please..

I await for your reply..

Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Mohamed Uvais

--

October 19 2010
Use Argentum Nitricum 30 three times a day for three days. with best wishes.

--

UAE

October 24 2010
deleted

UAE

October 26 2010
Dear Dr Udaya
My apologies for not elaborating the symptoms which i have now..
For the past few months i do feel that few drops of urine coming out after finish urinating for which my cousin insisted me to check the smell and confirm whether it is urine or my feeling..few days back when i checked the smell of the drops in my underwear and the smell was some what similar to the emission which we generally have during wetdreams ( smell of the semen emitted during sleep). I did nt took much care about it..However a fewdays back i had the same feeling and when i cheked my underwear i found a small drop ,milky white coloured at the same place where the tip of my penis touched the undergarment..Yesterday in the morning say around 11 am i urinated and washed and i was curious to check the smell of the garment where it is wetted..i again found the same smell with high intense..Now a days urinating is not with that much flow , it comes as if it is blocked (like a thin stream and after that drop by drop and i feel incomplete each time)..

I also wanna intimate you that when ever i run i use to have a mild pain in the area around kidney - back side ..i do not remeber whether right or left..even a few days back i went for a jog and i had pain that area..

Kindly advice on what has to be done...

again my apologies for not giving you the full symptoms..

As usual your advice is highly appreciated and respected

Warms regards
Mohamed Uvais

--

October 26 2010
Have you taken the argentum nitricum? Semen contains sperms and are living cells. On exposure to atomosphere they die and is equivalent to dead cells and can give smells resembling dead fish or dead body. There is nothing unusual about that. The only aspect is the weakness in the system and involuntary self ejaculation which need be looked into and taken care of. It may not be serious. You may use Lecithinum 3X three times a day for one week and report. You may also use Selenium 30 three times a day for three days. For pain on the back, in the kidney region use 5 drops of Beriberis Vulgaris Q in one ounce water three times a day for one week. If the pain increases use either Colocynthis 200 single dose of Belladonna 200 single dose or Calcarea Carb 200 single dose -to be continued until pain subsides.

--

UAE

October 26 2010
Dear Dr Udaya
forgot to mention that, sometime after urination i feel week ..

and reg the above , the pain in the kidney area i felt is only when ii run or jog that too very hardly, otherwise i do not have any pain..do i still need to take Beriberis Vulgaris Q ..
Doubt:Lecithinum 3X & Selenium 30 should be used simultaneously or finishing Lechithinum then Selenium..

I fnished the three doses of Arg Nit 30 for 3 days..felt no improvement

kindly advice..

Thanks & Regards
Mohamed Uvais

--

October 26 2010
Argentum Nitricum was suggested as per your previous symptoms which are no more valid. It has no side or ill effects and would do you only good. Thereafore no improvement was felt. You may take berberis vulgaris as it is prophyllactic in kidney stones and for many ascending ailments. Lecithinum works like a tonic and goes well with Selenium 30 both can be taken together. with best wishes.

--

UAE

January 13 2011
dear Dr Udaya
Its been a long time since i co-ordintaed with you..hope things are fine there..As usual i am having a heavy constipation problem followed by pain in rectal area during night , even in early morning which woke me up also one day..i checked the online remedy finder and i found Sulpher matching my symptoms..i completed 3 doses for 1 day and i am fasting today. i thought of continuing it after your suggestion..am i in the right remedy..stools are very hard , balled and while washing after defecate i felt the anus area very hard..now here its very cool extening upto around 15 degrees in the evening..i still didnt get the nitric acid and the other medicines yet as i do not find any homeo pharcy around here..can you please advice on this..

I await for your kind reply

thanks and regards
Mohamed Uvais

--

January 14 2011
Dear Mohamed,
Use the following medicines for constipation:
1. Bryonia 30
2. Alumina 30.
You may continue the use of Sulphur 30.
I do not know how I can help you with the medicines in UAE,. There are plenty of people going to India from UAE, you could easily ask someone to bring it for you if it is a permitted item by UAE customs with regards.

--

UAE

January 15 2011
dear Dr Udaya
can u advice me on the number of doses please..

Regards
Mohamed Uvais

--

January 15 2011
Three doses for one day only each and repeat if necessary after a few days.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.