Bromium
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Swollen foot after stepping on rusty nail
Started by: kitten at July 5 2010

Replies: 10 & Views: 13103    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Swollen foot after stepping on rusty nail By: kitten

July 5 2010
About 2 1/2 hours ago, I stepped on a rusty nail and now the bottom of my foot is swollen.

Please suggest a remedy for this.

Thank you.

Re:Swollen foot after stepping on rusty nail By: udaya kumar
--

July 5 2010
Use Ledum Pal Q on the wound directly. Use Ledum Pal 30 three times a day for three days. You may take anti-tetanus if you are not confident and if you so chose. with best wishes.

--

Re:Swollen foot after stepping on rusty nail By: kitten

July 5 2010
Thank you, Udaya.

What is anti-tetanus?

--

July 5 2010
Anti-tetanus is a serum of tetanus. to avert any deadly condition from setting in from the septic condition of rusted nail. Ledum Pal usually takes care of that. Though I am against Tetanus immunization in new born or infants but taking it by an adult who has sufficient immunity is considered by me as not as vulnerable as in children. So I would not advise against an adult taking the anti-tetanus serum if they haven't had these initial injections, or your last tetanus injection was more than 10 years ago, or if your wound is tetanus prone, which this case of your is tetanus prone because of the septic condition of swelling.

As far as I know, Anti-tetanus is effective if done within 24 hours. Since these are emergent conditions and suggestion is without seeing the condition, it is advisable to go by the doctors advise.

--

July 5 2010
Hi Udaya

I have Fibromyalgia. Can I expect adverse reactions from the vaccine?

Thanks again.

--

July 5 2010
Sitting here, I cannot say that with absolute certainty kitten. With best wishes.

--

July 5 2010
Hi Udaya

I just got back from the emergency hospital. The clinics are closed today so I couldn't see my regular doctor.

The emergency room doctor told me that the swelling is probably from a hematoma (internal bleeding).

I got sick of waiting on the tetanus shot. The nurse came and to say hi and then left to go look at the orders. I'm also afraid of the tetanus shot so I left the hospital without one.

--

July 5 2010
Take ledum pal 30 three doses for three days. that is homeopathic tetanus shot. do not worry. It will also help with your fibromyalgia. with best wishes.

--

July 5 2010
Hi Udaya,

I have some feed back for you and anyone else reading this post.

It has now been approximately 21 hours since I stepped on the nail. After taking Ledum last night at bedtime (no succusing) and again today after succusing 50 times, the swelling is significantly down. I have been having an extremely difficult time walking with my swollen foot. Limping was causing my entire body to hurt since I have fibromyalgia. The swelling went down significantly about an hour ago.

The emergency room doctor told me it would take a week for the swelling to go down. The emergency room doctor told me to stay off my feet and keep it elevated. He is dreaming because I do not have time to sit down. Since I'm moving, I have been on my feel almost 24 hours. I have sat down only about 5 minutes to elevate my foot since I got back from the emergency room at around 9:30 a.m. this morning. It is now 2:56 p.m.

There you have it. The miracles of homeopathy!!!

--

July 6 2010
Thank you kitten for the feedback.

--

July 13 2010
Udaya,

Just want to report back about the affect Ledum Pal has had on the severe inflamamation on my back caused by Fibromyalgia. I was having to take a warm shower every night before apply Tiger Balm in order to control the inflammation on my back.

For the past two nights, I have not had the need to use Tiger Balm. The Ledum pal has helped reduce the inflammation.

I had taken Ledum Pal recently for an injury caused by the acupuncture needles, but it had no affect on my back whatsoever.

I find it interesting that a remedy works best when it is recommended by a healer. Thank you again.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.