Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Indolum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Eye floaters
Started by: crocrulz at June 2 2010

Replies: 116 & Views: 76448    Font    Page 3 of 5  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next          Reply

Re:Eye floaters By: crocrulz

July 30 2010
Garcot,

I had dandruff couple of days back but one wash of Nizarol cleared it all.

As I had mentioned earlier I have a bloating tummy and have irregular bowel movements.

I am having cod liver oil tablets and I am already experiencing difference in eye redness. Do you recommend Omega 3 fatty acid as well? If yes, can you suggest some tablets?

Floaters have started bothering me now and has started affecting my work life.

Re:Eye floaters By: udaya kumar
--

July 30 2010
Crocrulz,
Take Phosphorus 30 three times a day for three days and report improvement. If still there is floaters, use one single dose of Rhus Tox 200 followed by Belladonna 30 and Gelsemium 30 three times a day for one day. with best wishes.

--

July 31 2010
Many thanks for your suggested remedy, Uday. I have already tried Phosphorus, Rhus Tox and Belladonna but didnt find any improvement.

Garcot,
I would appreciate your views and suggestion in this matter too since you are well aware about my case history.

--

July 31 2010
Did you try try Gelsemium after Rhus Tox and Belladonna????? and you did not find any improvement....that is not believable.

--

July 31 2010
Sir,

I said I have tried Phosphorus, Rhus Tox and Belladonna. I never said that I have tried Gelsemium.

If you strongly feel that this combination will work well. I will try ASAP and will update you on the progress.

As far as you not believing what I have mentioned, I value your precious time and I am also not that free that I discuss my health problem in public just to kill time and waste the time of experts here.

Appreciate your help and concern.

Thanks.

--

July 31 2010
I did not say "I do not believe you or I do not believe what you have mentioned" I said "THAT is not believable" meaning that order of medicine FAILING TO CURE IS NOT BELIEVABLE. IT should cure you or should show certain improvements AND I HAVE NO DOUBTS ABOUT THAT. My faith in those medicines is what is emphasized and not that you are telling untruth. If I had felt you are telling me untruth, I would not have replied to you. These are problems we face in communication through forums.

--

Re:Eye floaters By: garcot
Bangalore

August 1 2010
Udayaji follows every thread so he is very much aware of your case history. He is our guiding light in this forum.

CodLiver oil has Omega-3-Fatty acids. It has lots of Vitamin A and D and hence suits for people who are hardly exposed to Sun Light.

Lycopodium was recommended and I am not sure whether you tried the same. Bloated tummy and irregular bowel movements ( including constipation) go well with this remedy. It has aggravation between 4pm to 8pm, though it can be 4am to 8am ( both are vata to kapha transition hours)

Are you bossy at work or you get controlled by others? Do you feel uncomfortable around your waist when you are on pants or shorts especially when you sit down? If one is bossy at home but not with others outside, we can conclude almost Lyco as a very close remedy.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

August 6 2010
Garcot,

I have very high regards for Udaya, I know he has healed many and I highly appreciate his unconditional support to this forum.

As he rightly said, at times you do face this kind of miscommunication when you interact via forums.

I have bought Lycopodium but I havent started using it at yet.

As Udaya had suggested I am on Rhus Tox, Belladonna and Gelsemium. Will update him on the progess in a couple of days.

Do you think I should start having Lycopodium as well?

Thanks

Re:Eye floaters By: garcot
Bangalore

August 6 2010
Yes, I understand. We will wait, till you complete the round of medicines that you are on.

We will wait for your update.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

August 9 2010
Udaya,

Tried Rhus Tox 200, Belladonna 30 and Gelsemium 30 thrice a day for 4 days and didnt see any improvement.

Kindly advice.

--

August 9 2010
Impossible. Please give your complete symptom picture here. Do not focus on eyes or eye floaters. Your compelte symptom from the head to toe including mind symptoms, sleep, dreams, skin, everything, every possible details. Give the past present, occupation, height weight, pressure, parentage, ailments in family, family hystory, hystory of ailments in you, if you are male or female those male and female symptoms. Please specify everything.

--

August 10 2010
Udaya,

I hope the dosage and potency I have mentioned is right. I take 1 dosage of Rhus tox 200, immediately followed by 1 dosage each of Belladonna 30 and Gelsemium 30 thrice a day.

August 10 2010
My ophamalogist gave me this interesting piece of information that my floaters are in the tear film of the eyes and not inside of the eyes. My mother is also suffering from the same problem for quite sometime.

August 10 2010
Garcot/ Udaya,

Filled an exhaustive online questionnaire to understand my constitutional remedy, This is what the findings reveal. Hope this would be of some help

Results of Questionnaire

The numbers to the right of the following remedies show the weighted values of questionnaire items.

Nux Vomica is 23
Pulsatilla is 30
Ignatia is 19
Graphites is 12
Sulfur is 10
Phosphurus is 37
Sepia is 19
Lachesis is 12
Silica is 11
Calc. carb. is 21
Arsen. Alb, is 38
Lycapodium is 40
Argent. Nit is 14
Merc. Sol. is 8
Sulphur is 10
Natrum Mur is 14

--

August 10 2010
I would like to see your complete questionnaire with answers to know you better. You seems to be a healthy person. Tear film debris are not floaters. Floaters are eliminated in the course of diagnosis for Tear film debris. Floaters are in vitreous humor.

This debris is more related to blepharitis and therefore the tarsal glands. it should be moving away fast when you blink. Did you suffer from Strepto or Staphilococcus infection i.e. sore throat with blepharitis?

Staphisagria 6C or Mercurious Vivus 30 is indicated then..

--

August 11 2010
Udaya,

I do have sore throat most of the times. As mentioned earlier that I had follicular conjuctivitis but it no longer exist according to my latest checkup.

Googled "blepharitis" to understand it better:

Signs and symptoms that are associated with the chronic inflammation can be;

Redness of the eyelids.
Flaking of skin on the lids.
Crusting at the lid margins, this is generally worst on waking.
Cysts at the lid margin (hordeolum).
Red eye.
Debris in the tear film, seen under magnification (improved contrast with use of fluorescein drops).
Gritty sensation of the eye.
Reduced vision.

our of the above mentioned symptoms I can atleast confirm 6 in my case not too sure about the rest.

You think I should try the medicines you have mentioned? What dosage & potency?

--

August 11 2010
Yes the potency is given there the dosage is three times a day upto three days. First try Staphisagria. If only it fails or do not show improvement after three days use Mercurious. I think you need mercurious but I would not suggest it before Staphisagria is tried and failed.

--

Re:Eye floaters By: Steph
Italy

August 11 2010
Hi everyone
i have eye floaters since 5 years and i am now taking Lycopodium Compositum and Oculus Totalis but i don't know if it really works out on that.

I would like to know if the cure based on Phosphorus 30, Belladonna, Gelsemium 30 and Rhus Tox 200 do make floaters disappear.
Thank you very much

--

August 11 2010
Depending on the location of the floaters, as you can see in the instant case, it did not disappear because the complete eye picture was not given by the individual which had all symptoms of blepharitis where the medicine is entirely different. There are floaters where carbo veg is more effective, and there are floaters where other medicines cover. But since phosphorus belladonna, rhus tox and gelsemium cover a very vast spectrum of eye ailment and all the medicines are rejuvenative and works against wasting diseases as well as chornic aspects, the use of the combination mostly is successful. Redness is one major factor in the use of Rhus Tox and Belladonna while both are eminently useful in viral infections of the eye.

--

Italy

August 12 2010
Thank you very much for the answer.
I have my floaters inside vitreous humor and they appeared because of the beginning of a little retina detachment.
Several eye doctors told me they are 'normal', so i can easily say i could be healed by a sort of standard cure.

What do you suggest me to do? Do i have to take all those substances altogether or do i have to try one single thing first?

Again, thank you

--

August 12 2010
If it is due to retinal detachment, Gelsemium is the medicine. Use it in 30c potency three times a day for three days. You will definitely be cured. Arnica may also be required with Ruta/symphytum and other rejuvenative medicines. But Gelsemium should cure your problem. with best wishes.

--

Italy

August 12 2010
I really hope so.
One last question: is there a correct use of Gelsemium 30? I mean, should i take it far from meals or something like this?

Thank you very much for your help!

p.s. is Gelsemium good for eye floaters caused by natural vitreous degeneration as well?

--

August 12 2010
Gelsemium works in retinal detachment and has too many good work in the eyes. Its eye symptoms are :
Eyes.--Ptosis; eyelids heavy; patient can hardly open them. Double vision. Disturbed muscular apparatus. Corrects blurring and discomfort in eyes even after accurately adjusted glasses. Vision blurred, smoky (Cycl; Phos). Dim-sighted; pupils dilated and insensible to light. Orbital neuralgia, with contraction and twitching of muscles. Bruised pain back of the orbits. One pupil dilated, the other contracted. Deep inflammations, with haziness of vitreous. Serous inflammations. Albuminuric retinitis. Detached retina, glaucoma and descemetitis. Hysterical amblyopia.

You may take it half an hour before or half an hour after food. No pungent smelling substance should be in the mouth like mint, toothepaste, camphor, ginger, garlic, spices and the like, and perfumes, balms etc. are to be avoid, coffee may be avoided. Medicines work even if one does not avoid any of these. It depends from person to person how they respond to the medicines. Avoiding these give a clean slate for working and observing the medicines.

The following are the symptoms largely relevant to you in Gelsemium. If you check the other symptoms you will find you have many other symptoms also in totality. ==Deep inflammations, with haziness of vitreous. Serous inflammations. Albuminuric retinitis. Detached retina, ==

Check the following link for other symptoms:
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/g/gels.htm
Best wishes.

--

Italy

August 13 2010
Thanks a lot, i will try the cure as soon as possible and let you know about any improvements Wink

Bye!

August 17 2010
Udaya,

Tried Staphisagria for 3 days but didnt see any significant improvement so switched to mercurious as per your instructions but unfortunately post that I can see some new floaters in my right eyes.Earlier I had only 2 now I have 4 in my right eye.

I have tried almost all medicines in homeopathy till now. I am sure you would direct me towards the right path now,

Regards,

Croc

--

August 17 2010
You can see the symptoms of mercurious vivus in the following link:
http://www.homeoint.org/books1/lippemm/mercuriusv.htm
If that medicine failing I think you should consult a homeopathic doctor in person as there is some missing link in your description of symptoms and usage of medicines which I cannot comprehend through this forum. With Best wishes.

--

August 19 2010
Sure. No problem. I also feel that I am shooting in the dark.

Many thanks for your help and support, Udaya and special thnks to Garcot.

Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.