Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Laurocerasus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Eye floaters
Started by: crocrulz at June 2 2010

Replies: 116 & Views: 61597    Font    Page 5 of 5  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5          Reply

Re:Eye floaters By: garcot
Bangalore

September 8 2010
yes! we are listening. Let me wait for Udaya's recommendations. It seems it is a gastric disturbance and hence an aggravation of Vata.

Crocrulz,

Did you ever try Lycopodium? I remember, it was recommended sometime ago. You may need to have a relook at your posture of sitting during work. It seems, it needs a correction.

Best wishes,
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Eye floaters By: udaya kumar
--

September 8 2010
Yes. you seems to be right Crocruiz.I do also think that floaters cannot be cured in some cases like crocruiz because it depends on many things including habits, mindset and everything contribute to ailment or healthy conditions. It is seems not possible in your cases as we know very little about you and knows too much about steph which cannot be verified as they are his own assessments. I am sorry, what cannot be cured has to be endured. with kind regards.

--

Re:Eye floaters By: Steph
Italy

September 8 2010
I think to understand there is nothing else you can suggest me to do.
I thought that giving the most information possible it would had been easier for you to find out a specific medicine for my floaters, but i suppose that is not enough.

kind regards you too

Bangalore

September 8 2010
Dear Udaya,

Both of them of filled up the complete questionnaire. Did you have a look at them?

I believe, the list of symptoms with appropriate weightage indiicated should be sufficient to recommend a close simili.

Warm regards
Garcot

Re:Eye floaters By: crocrulz

September 8 2010
Udaya ji,

In spite of facing loads of difficulties in uploading the questionnaire I managed to mention as many details as I could..I have even mentioned my constitutional remedy..I tried to all the questions in detail.

I followed all medicines recommended by you and Garcot with an open and positive mind.

I am very optimistic by nature and ready to follow your instructions provided you give any.

Thanks in advance.

--

September 9 2010
Dear Crocrulz and steph,
Please look into the following link about eyes. meantime give me some time in the week end to look into your cases. I am too much professionally occupied these days. with regards.

--

September 10 2010
Udayaji,

I understand. Will wait for your feedback.

I cant see any link, do post the link again whenever you have some spare time.

--

September 10 2010
Oh. I missed it.
here goes.
http://homeoresearch.blogspot.com/2010/06/amaurosis-and-amblyopia-amaurosis.html
regards.

--

September 13 2010
Udayaji,

I didnt know that so many eye problems exist. I was trying hard to match my symptoms with the mentioned conditions. Couldnt find an exact match, will read again tomorrow in detail.

--

September 13 2010
My dear Crocrulz,
It is hard sitting this side than the suffering that side. I hope you get a bird eye view. with warm regards.

--

September 21 2010
Udayaji,

Awaiting your response.

Kindly review my questionnaire and suggest an appropriate remedy.

Thanks in advance.

September 25 2010
Udayaji, Garcot,

I have been taking milk thistle and dandelion capsules from last 15 days and I am observing great improvement in overall health. I had ordered these capsules 500mg from a supplier in US.

Do you get these capsules in India? What is the indian name of these medicines? Is there medicine that has milk thistle and dandelion in it?

--

September 25 2010
Dear Crocrulz,
I have been asking you about other symtpoms for this one reason. What you are suffering from is a liver disorder reflected in the eyes,. The fire in stomach and abdomen is deminished due to liver, gall bladder and other disorders. May not be of major consequences, nevertheless needs adequate attention.

The Milk thistle is used as St. Mary's Thistle or Carduus Marianus in homeopathy and its other name is Silybum marianum and it is widely used in Ayurveidc medicines for Jaundice, liver scirrhosis, hepetatis and other kinds of ailments. In south it is called Kiza nelli.
and is seen as a wild pink(purple) flower plant. The other medicine is dandelion which is again a wild plant normally noticed in all fields. It is chewable and is excellent tonic for liver. In homeopathy it is used as Taraxacum. I have used these two medicines in the Kidney failure case in this forum and we have also abundantly discussed on Milk Thistle in this forum. Taraxacum also works fundamentally on Liver and is a great medicine for all liver, kidney disorders. Both the medicines are used in India. Don't ask me where and what, because I am not resident in India. with best wishes.

--

Italy

January 13 2011
Hi Udaya /Garcot
I would like to know what is the most correct combination and dosage i could try to make my floaters disappear.
I already tried Gelsemium 30 and Carbo Veg (not together) but it didnt' help.

I think i am going to try Rhus Tox 200, followed by Belladonna 30 and Gelsemium 30 (again) 3 times a day for one day.
Is this supposed to cure floaters in just one day or should i wait for some improvements in the weeeks?

I didn't try Phosphorus 30 neither. What do you suggest me to do? (my eyes are sane..i only have floaters).

p.s. how many pills are one dose? just one pill?

Thanks

Bangalore

January 17 2011
Hi Steph,

Nothing goes away in a day. It should gradually reduce over a period.

A couple of pills can form a dose.

Regarding the efficacy, If Mr.Udaya has already recommended and you didn't try, you can do so now.

Best wishes
Garcot

Italy

January 17 2011
Hi Garcot
Mr. Udaya didn't reccomend this combination to me personally. I was just told to take Gelsemium but no results were showed.
I have read some pages before that Rhus Tox, Gelsemium and Belladonna MUST work for eye floaters. He seemed very sure about this and i want to try.
Gelsemium didn't help, taken alone. Maybe the three products together can work better.
I was just wondering if to try Phosphorus first.

Thanks for answering
Regards

Re:Eye floaters By: navins03
new delhi

February 11 2013
Dears,

I am also facing the similar issue of seeing eye floaters black in color since past 3 years now.

I have been on homepathic medication for past 2 weeks now and recent one my doctor suggested me to put on Phosphorus but i am not seeing any improvements. Could any one of you pls help me if you have been able to find solution to the problems reported by you respectively (crocurtz and steph)

Thanks
Navin

--

February 13 2013
you have to give your complete symptoms here before I can suggest you medicines. the materia medica of gelsemium and physotigma may be checked for similar symptoms and report the agreeing symptoms. with best wishes. \
use the following link:
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/a.htm

--

Re:Eye floaters By: bell

May 13 2017
not sure if i should post another thread

Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.