tamil name of Escherichia coli bacteria
Started by: Alamelu at May 15 2010

Replies: 4 & Views: 2294    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

tamil name of Escherichia coli bacteria By: Alamelu
germany

May 15 2010
hello Drs,

I need a help from you.I would like to know the Tamil name for Escherichia
coli bacteria .Please can you provide me the correct homeopathy and ayurvethic medicine.Because already two times i have taken alopathy antibiotic meropenem but still i have problem.
thanks,
Alamelu

Re:tamil name of Escherichia coli bacteria By: garcot
Bangalore

May 16 2010
There is no tamil name for E-coli bacteria. However, based on the symptoms that your body displays, the right homeopathic remedy can be suggested.

Cinnamanom and Garlic are the spices/herbs that can be tried to contain multiplication and eradication.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:tamil name of Escherichia coli bacteria By: shuddha

May 16 2010
I have a very good and deep experience with e-coli. Many remedies can be used to control this bacteria. The most general remedy which spans three fourth's of the spectrum of e-coli variant is ars alb. I have used it in the past five years to control and eradicate e-coli, successfully. But it must be said that homeopathy is not 'this for that'. Hence, as garcot suggested, complete symptoms are needed for a comprehensive treatment. Other remedies include canthoris, clamatis, thuja, Tribulus terristeris, acid nitric etc.. Also the remedy differs depending on the colony count, reflected in the culture test.
Shuddha

Re:tamil name of Escherichia coli bacteria By: Alamelu
germany

May 16 2010
Hello Shuddha and Garcot

Thanks for your reply.i have tried Cinnamanom and Garlic .but it gives allergy to me.my symptoms are

1.burning and pain while passing urine.
2. frequntly passing urine every 30 min with small amount and bad smell like wound.
3.loss of appetite.
4. burning and pain in urine bladder and lot of protein in urine
5. continuous pain in lower and upper kidney side.

In urine cultural analysis shows that E.coli amount greater than 1million per 1ml.
I have tried the remedies canthoris 30c and 200c, clamatis30c, thuja 200c,sarasaparilla c30,
staphisagria c200,berberis d30 and c200,naphthalinum d12 and apis mellifica d30 but I didnít get any improvement and
this is the third time I am suffering within nine months.

Please help me with the right remedies and how to take.

Thanks,
alamelu

Re:tamil name of Escherichia coli bacteria By: garcot
Bangalore

May 18 2010
Dear Alamelu,

Please fillup the questionnaire and post here. Once we understand your constitution, it can be treated constitutionally. The problem site seems to be away from the site where you seem to be experiencing problems.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.