Oreodaphne Californica
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Relapse of malaria
Started by: shiva at March 17 2010

Replies: 13 & Views: 4859    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Relapse of malaria By: shiva

March 17 2010
A 52 yrs male was attacked by P.vivax malaria parasites in June 09. He was treated by a course of Chloroquine
( Resochin-DS). After completion of the course, the malaria antigen test was again got done in July 09 and the result was found negative. But he is again attacked by the same P, vivax parasite on 5.3.10 which is got confirmed through the malaria antigen test . Now, again he is treated with the same chloroquine drug. At present he has no problem except weakness and low BP . The peripheral blood smear also did not show malaria parasite today. The doctor has advised for G6PD tests for blood after three weeks to assess any cause of relapse of malaria.
What may be the causes of relapse of malaria? Are there any homeo remedy to prevent such relapses to the said patient in coming future? What is the preventive homeo remedy to protect the other family members against spread of malaria ?

Re:Relapse of malaria By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

March 17 2010
For Malaria the best medicine as advised by my late Sir is Ars 6 or 30 alternated with Ipecac 6 or 30. Both must be same potency. First take every 2 hours and then when the patient is better increase the frequency time.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Relapse of malaria By: udaya kumar
--

March 17 2010
The best medicines for Malaria are as Jayashree has rightly pointed out:
1. Arsenicum Album
2. Ipec.

I have found Cina very effective in breaking and destroying the Malaria germs from the blood stream. Other medicines are :
1. Nux Vomica
2. China
3. Natrm Mur
4. Apis Mel
5. Arnica
6. Belladonna
7. Pulsatilla
8. Rhus Tox.
9. Sulphur
10.Bryonia
11. Calcarea Carb
12. Veratrum Album.
13. Merc Sol.
14. Chininum Sulph
15. Gelsemium

Malaria can relapse many times. It can come annually also in certain cases in high ranges. Mostly discontinuation of course treatment and not doing follow up check ups regularly are responsible for it. Malaria can change into jaundice as well as restlessness to the extent that it can be termed as psychiatric problem. In cases where symptoms of jaundice are seen Merc. Sol has been found effective. and where restlnessness and further symptoms are there, Arsenic Album is found curative. Even after Merc Sol if there is excess heat in the face, with headache, toothache, and face pain, Belladonna is helpful. In prolonged fever, Cina should help t other medicines. High fever can be corrected by Rhus Tox, Ipec, Arsenica, and intermittent medium fever by Bryonia. Where the case has been complicated by Allopathic medicines, Nux Vomica and Natrum Mur will be higly effective. In such cases the shivering will be high.

In China there will be shivering, chillness, Heat(fever) and sweat where as in Arsenic Album there will be chill, heat and no sweat, while there will be restlessness and nausea, vomitng.

The main symptoms of Arsenic Album are :
1. Fver will start arund 1 P.m. or after Midnight (around 2.a.m. usually). Sivering and heat will be there together or alternating. Heat inside and chill outside. Restlessness with anxiety or fear, Drinking water little by little in large quantities. Nausea and Vomit. Bitterness in the mouth, Severe headache, All symptoms aggravate when there is fever and shiverng. Medicine is suitable and moreeffective for those who have been using lot of quinine and complicated the case.

2. Ipec: Nausea and vomiting are important symptoms of Ipec.There will be distention in the chest before the shiverig starts. Thirstlessness when there is shivering. More thirst when there is heat(fever) in the body.

3. Nux : Will not cover the body even when there is sweat, due to fear of heat or fever. Dizziness or vertigo. Cramp like in stomch and below knees. Tinnitis.headache, constipation, thirst, Pain on the the sides of the body,.

4. Arnica ; Intermittent fever. Scanty urine, thirst, pain in bones, Thirst and shivering together., restlessness, the whole body is sore and feels like beaten up., Bed seems rough and try to find soft space on bed. Turning in the bed several times, If the blanket or cover is removed immediatey shivering starts, Intolerable heat, Sore sweats etc.

he other symptoms of the medicines should also be checked.

The best way to avoid Malaria is to avoid mosquito bite. cover all windows with wire nettng. Keep rooms clean and ventilated and light should reach ever corner of the rooms. Do not allow water to clog. Request health centres to disinfect larger areas around the house having malaria patient. Use Staphisagria to repel mosquito bite. May use mosquito repellers. Cover the body fully while sleeping or use mosquito nets. etc.etc.

with best wishes.

--

Re:Relapse of malaria By: M.A. Rana

March 18 2010
Malaria Off. 200 please check for preventive action.

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

Re:Relapse of malaria By: shiva

March 18 2010
Thanks for valuable suggestions for treating malaria by Arsenic alb and Ipecac. At present the patient does not have any fever at all. After taking the course of chloroquine the blood sample shows no trace of malaria parasite His present symptoms are low appetite, great weakness and nervousness . He suffers from chronic diarrhea after eating both the principal meal and also becomes anemic . It is found that most of his symptoms are in line with that of China If Cina has the ability to destroy any trace of malaria germ from the blood stream , can he take it to avoid further relapse? Is it advisable to give him both Cina and china in 30C on the basis of above ?
Thanks for suggesting Malaria Off 200 by Dr. Rana for preventive action. The symptoms of which will be got checked from materia medica.

Re:Relapse of malaria By: garcot
Bangalore

March 18 2010
China is a great medicine under these conditions. You can give a test dose at 30c potency, and I am sure, the patient is going to love this remedy. It can also be used as a tonic, till the patient recuperates. But, please get the feedback from the patient after the first dose.

If Cina gets indicated, it can be used.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

March 20 2010
China 30 three doses a day is started from to day . Let us seen any changes in physical and mental level .

Re:Relapse of malaria By: garcot
Bangalore

March 20 2010
Dear Udaya,

In my case, Malaria got treated with conventional medicines and got well and after a week I got Typhoid and got treated, recovered and after a few days got Malaria again! Thanks to all the allopathic drugs, I lost 50% of my hair on the head! This was 15 years ago, when I did not even know what Homeopathy is.....

I don't know why telepathy didn't work in me to reach you.

Warm regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

--

March 20 2010
Dear Garcot,
15 years ago should place you somewhere in your late 20 or early 30s when the economic activity in your mind should be at its peak as well as the brimming libido leaving no room in your mind to keep the thoughts at rest and in SHANTI as in a calm lake that you achieve telepathic powers or connectivity with cosmic consciousness. There is always a purpose and design in all meetings and that happens only in TIME. As for Malaria, I have seen at close proximity cases of relapses that ran into years of treatment which I had been afflicted with Malaria once in early 1970s and never after that, though I have been in the midst of the Malaria stricken areas of epidemic dimensions. with regards.

--

March 24 2010
This is the case of a patient who suffered from malaria and treated with chloroquine . Due to malarial influence the patient is suffering from anaemia, severe weakness, nervousness, loss of appetite, dull headache and shoulder ache, watery stool in morning and sleeplessness . This case is initiated to select some homeo remedy for improvement of the above symptoms as well as to prevent further relapse of the malaria attack to the said patient in near future.
On the basis of earlier postings, It is observed that most of the symptoms of China are in line with that of the patient . Accordingly, the patient has taken China 30 three doses a day for three days. China has improved his weakness and appetite slightly. Will he continue with China 30 as above for some more period to treat his above symptoms ? Cina is not given as it is not indicated to the patient .
with warm regards
shiva

--

March 24 2010
You can continue China 30 for longer period. it is a medicine for convalescence. It is a great remedy for affter effects of Malaria. Arsenic Album Should also be given. Cina 30 was advised on my own personal experiments and results and you will not find any reference of that in any of the books or any matching symptoms. The basic philosophy in the use of Cina is that it is a medicine which will work in kind of microorganism entering the body as parasites and thrive in the body. It was experimented on Malaria and the pathologists findings in an instant case cofirmed the thought process. with best wishes.

--

March 24 2010
I wish to follow your advise of using China 30, Cina 30 and Arsenic Alb 30 . Kindly suggest me the sequence of use of all the three medicines as well as the doses .
with warm regards

--

March 24 2010
China 30 you will continue on daily basis. Arsenic Album and Cina 30 three doses a day once in a week. with best wishes.

--

March 25 2010
OK. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.