Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Pancreas
Started by: M.A. Rana at March 2 2010

Replies: 15 & Views: 18252    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Pancreas By: M.A. Rana

March 2 2010
Dear Doctors.
Patient 58 having Sugar from last 12 years. now enjoying good health after having Homeopathic treatment. The sugar level was 90 but now-a-days it is 120. Doctors have discovered that his Pancreas is not working at night and this is the reason his BFS is high at morning. I try to read about Pancreatinum but no reference is available at your site. Would you please write some thing on it. I have already requested to patient to provide symptoms of and after awaking up. Iris culd also play big role on it.
Thanks.

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

Re:Pancreas By: girilal
New Jersey USA

March 3 2010
It can be tried. There is a way to make best pancriatum.

Go to a butcher shop and obtain a pancreas of a chicken. It is called pitta of chicken and it is always removed and discarded.

Best if used home rooster's pancreas, instead of the cultivated one but just try whatever you can find.

People report amazing results. Mix it in glycerine and make it 1C, then dilute it in alcohol to 6C or just potentize it to 6C straight.

You will know the effect in a day. If just any effect, good or bad or ugly or whatever. I suggest, potentize further or obtain highest potency available from market.

girilal

Re:Pancreas By: M.A. Rana

March 6 2010
Dear Mr. Girilal
Thanks for your useful information. Kindly elaborate little more or in details of the method given above. Should we cut pancreas and dip or use as is.
Thanking you in advance.

Re:Pancreas By: girilal
New Jersey USA

March 6 2010
This is a usual folk remedy, diabetics are told to eat Chicken Pancreas once a while and no wonder it works but for a duration. Pancreas is so foul tasting so people usually avoid it at any cost.

Just take a whole chicken pancreas and crush it in blender in glycerene. The reason to use glyverene is because it dissolves lipids and enzymes. Let the liquid stay for two days and then shake it extremely well with a spoon.

Then you can potentize it with water. Add hundred times water in some bottle (make sure bottle remains half empty so you can shake it very well).
Then discard most of the liquid but keep 1/100th part. This makes 2C. Then add about 100 times water again and repeat. You can do it infinitely, but make at least 6C. Try it for 2 weeks. If there is any effect. Then take a daily dose but raise the potency by 1C each day in water. But if you want to preserve a certain potency, then make the last batch in Alcohol.

girilal

Re:Pancreas By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

March 8 2010
Girilal we are pure veg. So what do i do for my high sugar. Am on allopathy and also am taking Cephalandra Q 25 drops twice daily.

Jayashree Kanoi

March 20 2010
what should be quantity of Glycerene.

Re:Pancreas By: Dr. Dipankar Paul
goa

November 24 2010
can somebody make and send it to me ready made.

with regards

Dr. Dipankar Paul

December 5 2010
Mr. Udaya Kumar Sahib
the latest report on this patient. Doctors said the pancreas is working 30% at night but it is ok in the Morning. what would you like to suggest. Please advice. Thanks.

Re:Pancreas By: udaya kumar
--

December 6 2010
Dear Ranaji,

Pancreatinum the basic symptom is pain in stomach one hour after eating. If night problem is there, I think Lycopodium should work better. I would certainly suggest starting with Thuja and Natrum Mur before indciated medicines are given.

http://health.hpathy.com/diabetes-mellitus-symptoms-treatment-cure.asp

--

Re:Pancreas By: AMKhan
Middle East

December 20 2010
Dr. Giri Lal and Mr. M. A. Rana

As you mentioned Pancreas as called in Hindi Pitta. But Pancreas is called as Tilli and Galblader is called as Pitta. What is the correct Pancreas (Tilli) of Galblader (Pitta) ? My sugar is higher in fasting and would like to make this EXCELLENT medicine.
Thanks.

Re:Pancreas By: udaya kumar
--

December 20 2010
Pancreas is not called Pitta in Hindi. Pitta means only Bile. Pancrease is neither called Tilli
Neither Gall bladder is called pitta.

Gall Bladder is Pittaashay
Pancreas - Agnya-ashay or Paachak granthi
Spleen - Plihaa or Tilli

Pitta or Pitha is one of the tridoshas and it is the imbalance of the fire in the body. Fire creates energy and jadaragni is the fire in the abdomen which has its source in pancrease as the energy transformation takes place in pancrease through insulin production. Therefore it is Agnyaashay or agnyaashaya(m). as in different vernacular languages.

--

December 21 2010
Pancreas = Lablaba
Gall Bladder = Pitta
Spleen = Tilli
Liver = Jigar
Stomic = Miada

Re:Pancreas By: homeofan321
California

January 12 2012
such an international readership here. i enjoy reading about your approaches...thank you for the great posting....

Re:Pancreas By: Norseman
Norway

February 22 2012
Why not just buy it ready from a manufacturer? Forexample, Aisworths

http://www.ainsworths.com/

Norseman.

Re:Pancreas By: spurrierpo@hotmail.com

May 29 2012
Evidence of Internet Sex Addiction in Custody Evaluations
The facts about Internet sex addictions are alarming. It would appear that it's becoming epidemic. It's destroying our families and everyone would agree our children should not be exposed to it.
A recent study indicates one-third of divorce litigation is caused by online affairs.
Statistics show more than 72,000 sexually explicit sites on the web and an estimated 266 new xxxx sites being added each day. These sites alone generate a revenue of $1 billion dollars each year.
According to an MSNBC survey one in 10 respondents said they are addicted to sex and the Internet, according to an online survey of 38,000 Internet users.
Take a Look Into What Your Teen Is Doing Online With Computer Forensic Examinations
As if our teen children did not already have enough places to get in trouble that we as parents have to continuously monitor and worry about, the cyber highways of the Internet have created even countless other areas for teenagers to misbehave in. Not only do we need to monitor their behavior to ensure that they are not up to things they should not be doing, but much of the monitoring that all parents should take part in is for the safety of our kids.
http://www.clinictime.net/Erection-xxxx.html

Re:Pancreas By: anuj80
india

January 7 2016
Dear Rana ji,
i fully agree with you.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.