Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Ilex Aquifolium (american Holly Tree)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis
Started by: shaktikroy at February 16 2010

Replies: 30 & Views: 13929    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis By: udaya kumar
--

January 5 2011
Use Sulphur 30 and Cina 30. three doses or check the symptoms of both these medicines and respond.

--

Re:FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis By: shikharoy
Pune

January 6 2011
Thanks Doc., i have checked the symptoms in MM and found that none of them match.
Regards ,
Mrs Roy

Pune

January 8 2011
Dear Dr.,
yesterday I had severe pain at lower back Having seen the symptoms related to Sulphur for pain, I had take Sulphur 30 yesterday night and got relief. Taken another dose in the morning & plan to take at noon and evening. Request advise and if correct let me know it's further doses and for how many days.
Regards,
Mrs Roy

--

January 8 2011
Already suggested Sulphur and Cina 30 for three days.

--

Pune

February 27 2011
Dear Dr.,
I am still passing blood but reduced a lot, no pain no diarrhea . Only taking Entofoam enema. However going through site <http://infohomeo.blogspot.com/2008/11/ulcerative-colitis.html> i FOUND FOLLOWING "Cantharis is prescribed for inflammation of the lining of the gut and the production of thick, sticky mucus. Colchicum is given for colitis with dysentery-like symptoms. Colocynthis is effective for colicky and neuralgic pains induced by irritation of the intestine; and Merc. corr. is used for constant straining of the rectum, which is not eased by passing stools. Arsen. alb., Nux vomica, and Sulphur are other commonly used constitutional remedies."

Request comment on Cantharis with its power and doses and it matches with the symptoms
Regards,.

--

February 28 2011
Yes.
In nutshell he has given all medicines.
"Cantharis is prescribed for inflammation of the lining of the gut and the production of thick, sticky mucus. Colchicum is given for colitis with dysentery-like symptoms. Colocynthis is effective for colicky and neuralgic pains induced by irritation of the intestine; and Merc. corr. is used for constant straining of the rectum, which is not eased by passing stools. Arsen. alb., Nux vomica, and Sulphur are other commonly used constitutional remedies.
Remedies for acute flare-ups of colitis include Merc. corr., when there are hot, foul-smelling stools containing blood and mucus, and cutting pains in the abdomen on passing a stool, which are not relieved by emptying the bowel; Arsen. alb., for restlessness, anxiety, burning abdominal pains with vomiting, a frequent desire for sips of warm drinks, and attacks that come on around midnight; and Phosphorus, if stools are bloody, and pain is relieved by passing a stool but then the anus feels as though it is gaping."

About Cantharis. It is a great medicines provided infection and inflammation are present. For any fast growing infection Cantharis is the answer. Cantharis is also useful in conditions like burned skin where Cantharis has the capacity to heal without a scar which means within the body also where there is ulceration, Cantharis should work in the skin linings and cure. I think Merc. Cor. Cantharis and Podophyllum has a lot to do with Ulcerative Colits alongwith Aloes, Sulphur, Arsenic, Phosphorus etc
Canatharis can be used in 30C potency safely for little longer periods of time meaning do not use this medicines indiscriminately and continuously for longer periods of time. Use a few doses, watch and proceed should be the caution.

--

Re:FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis By: shaktikroy
Pune

April 17 2017
Dear Dr Udaya Kumar,

Contacting you after a long time for advise.
My UC is under control by taking Meslamine delayed release tablet 1200mg TDS,Mesacol Enema 4gm at night apart from following Ayurvedic medicine ;
1. Arjuna Capsule 500 mg 2 BD
2. Kutakghan bati 2 BD
3.Vastsakadi Churna 1 tsp BD
4.pitta balance churna 0.6gms BD
Tendency towards getting constipated and hence take Divya Udar Kalp churna frequently.
Of late, I am getting mild pain in the lower left side of my abdomen specially after bowel movement.
Request Advise,

Mrs Roy

Col Roy

--

April 17 2017
It is only a symptom of UC.... and a specific symptom of UC......use Nux Vomica 30C and Merc Sol 30C three times a day.

--

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.