Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Solidago Virgaurea
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis
Started by: shaktikroy at February 16 2010

Replies: 30 & Views: 13943    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis By: shaktikroy
Pune

February 16 2010
My wife, 57 years old, is suffering from Ulcerative Colitis
as per the colonscopy done last month. the doctor says it is in initial stage. however i am responding to Mr. Uday Kumar's questionnaire as under;
. Say yes or no.

1. Is there a pain in the region of spleen. NO
2. Is there any haemorrhage before or during evacuation. It was earlier blood with mucus
3. Is there a severe cutting pain forcing you to bend double? NO
4. Does the pain increase after anger? NO
5. Is there soreness and burning along with pain.? NO
6. How are the stools ?
a. with intistinal mucous mebrane.earlier mucous was there with slight reddish tinge, since medication ithasstopped
b. mucous and wind with stools.NO
c. flatus expelled with noise?NO
d. GelatinousNO
e. Yellow WateryNO
f. Offensive alternates with constipationNo
g. Constipation.No
h. Constant bearing down in rectum. Rectum feels sore and hot and relieved by cold water.No
7. Any instance of amoebic dysentry/E-Coli infection?No
8. Are you sensitive to insults?No
I. How is your hunger rated ?poor
iii. In there any pain in region of kidney.NO
iv. What is the colour and qunatity of urine.?yellowish, maybe due to medication
v. Is there wind or flatulence in the stomach?NO
vi. Any instances of Tuberculosis?NO
vii. Is there any blue colouration on the body or tongue.with even a small impact, skin turns bluish black
viii. What colour is the coating on the tongue? slightly white ,mapped,and blisters ocassionally seen at the edges
ix. What makes it worse what makes it better.any acidic & spicy food makes it worst,& feel better with bland,nonspicy food
x. Any other former disease or present condition or operations etc. you would like to tell.

* have hypertension since last 5 years.
* suspected having Central Serous REtinopathy in left eye.
* diagonised initial stage of Ulcerative Colitis & having MESALAMINE delayed Release Tablets USP( Mesacol)400 mg, two tablets each, three times a day; and VSL#3( Live Freeze Dried Lactic Acid Bacteria & Bifidobacteria Capsules) one capsule a day.
* In addition , I am also taking Alfa Calcidol with calcium Carbonate Capsule,one a day, and Bael Capsule of Himalayan Drugs, twice a day after meals.

Request advise alternate medicine to heal completely

Col Roy

Re:FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis By: udaya kumar
--

February 16 2010
Please start with three doses of Aloe Soc 30 three times a day for one week. If after two days no improvement is noticed which is unlikely, then use one dose of Nitric Acid 1M single globule and continue with Aloe Soc.

You may use Arnica 30 for the time being for hypertensive retinopathy. Use Spigelia 30 one dose when left sided headache comes in hypertension so that retina do not get further damaged.

There is a medicine in homeopathy specific for hypertensive retinopathy which contains the following incredients :
Cistus canadensis 3X
Natrum phospha 2X
Echinacea 1X
Croton tig 8X
Viola tric 1X
Pulsatilla 4X
Arsenic album 6X
Mercurius corr 4X
Cantharis 8X
Juglans 1X

You can either buy it through the followng link :
repratin.com I a not certain about the efficasy of this medine as I have never used it but the medicines contained do have value in retinopathy from /diabetis/hypertension.

or check those medicines from the maeria medica boericke and see which medicines are suitable for her individual symptoms and make a combination or take those medicines only which are necessary out of the list. With best wishes.

--

Re:FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis By: shaktikroy
Pune

February 17 2010
Dr Uday, Thanks for the prompt response. My wife will complete her present medication in another five days. can she start your medicine immediately or with a gap of 2 - 3 days. Should she continue with Bael capsule of Himalayan Drugs ?
Regards,
Col Roy

Col Roy

--

February 17 2010
You can wait for a day or two after the current set of medicines. Bael (Aegle Marmelos)Vilam Palam (tamil விளாம் பழம்),Bilva, Bilwa, Bel, Kuvalam, Koovalam (in Malayalam), Madtoum, or Beli fruit, Bengal quince, stone apple,Maredu (in Telugu), and wood apple. The tree, which is the only species in the genus.Sanskrit names:Bilva,Śalātu, Hṛdyagandha, Karkaṭa,Samirasāraka,Śivadruma,Triśikha, Śiveṣhṭa, Dūrāruha, Lakṣmī phala, Śalya, Mahākapithya etc

is one of the Divyoushada (Divine Medicine) of Ayurveda. The tree comes under the 10 great trees of medicinal value. Its leaves are said to please even Shiva if used for ebulition on Shiva Linga. It is a great medicine for Diabetis, Diarrhea, Detoxification, skin ailments,Asthma, cold,fever. In its fruit, the folowing are abundant Contains Embratorium A and Embratorium B act against intestinal worms. Riboflavin, Pepsin, Tanin, Resin, Sugar, Evaporative oil, Marmelosin (alkaloid) Marmin (alkaloid), Sodium, Pottassium, Calcium carbonate, Ejilin (alkaloid).

Therefore, any preparation from Bael is worth continuing. Himalaya have been by and large effective. You need not stop it. Medicines should be used in consultation with a homeopathic doctor. With best wishes.

--

Re:FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis By: garcot
Bangalore

February 17 2010
is your wife taking any medicines for hypertension? and if so for how long?

For stools which are membranous: Canth. , Colch., Coloc., Arg.Nit., Brom., Lach., Aloe., Ferrum, Kali-bich, Calc., Merc-c are some of the remedies with the 1st three remedies in bold letters. ( indicated in repertory)

hypertensive retinopathy: Cistus., Natrum phos.
Echinacea, Croton tig., Viola tric., Puls., Ars.alb.,
Merc-c., Canth., Juglans ( from the previous post of Udaya).

How is her thermals? Does she feel good in cold climates or warm climates? or likes mild climatic conditions?

Does she crave for sweets?

Is there excess flatulence? And any burning in the stomach?

Is she a very emotional person? Does she have fear of heights?

Any mercury fillings?

Please answer these additional questions, so that we can arrive at a remedy which is closer to the similium.

Best wishes,
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Pune

February 18 2010
How is her thermals? Does she feel good in cold climates or warm climates? or likes mild climatic conditions?Prefer mild climates, like that of Pune/bangalore

Does she crave for sweets?No

Is there excess flatulence? And any burning in the stomach?No for both

Is she a very emotional person?No

Does she have fear of heights?No

Any mercury fillings? No

Col Roy

Re:FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis By: garcot
Bangalore

February 18 2010
Dear Col.Roy,

Since there are no initial symptoms that was noticed and she is doing OK, and since likes mild weather conditions, Merc-C is a good remedy to try.

Please read the MM of Merc-c and see whether major symptoms match before going ahead.

All the medicines that is recommended / presently being taken can be continued.

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Pune

March 23 2010
Dear Dr.Uday Kumar,
As instructed by you,my wife stopped all Allopathy medicines on 8th March. After a week of stopping allopathy medicine, mucous started appearing with slow increase in quantity day by day.On 18th March ,after a lapse of 10 days, she started Aloe30 three times a day.Though the mucous stopped after three days, she has observed the following,
1. got constipated
2. loss of appetite
Request advise.
Is it advisable to take Triphala to clear the stomach?
Regards,

Col Roy

--

March 23 2010
Use the following two medicines :
1. Alfalfa Q
2. Gentiana Lut. Q
Take 5 drops from each medicine in one ounce water three times a day for three days. She will regain her appetite and it will remove the constipation.

--

Pune

March 25 2010
Day before she started Alfalfa Q as I could get that only.Yesterday my wife had two dose of Alfalfa and Genetiana Lut. Q. In the night she passed blood apart from mucous.

From today , we have stopped Homeo Medicines including Aloe and restarted Mesacol 400mg twice a day to avoid further bleeding and constipation.

F Y I please

Col Roy

--

March 25 2010
Use Mercurious Corrosivus 30 three times a day
and Ficus Indica Q 5 drops in one ounce of water three times a day for one day, which will stop bleeding instantly. Use also one dose of Staphisagria 200 a day for three days. with best wishes.

--

Pune

May 29 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya,
She has not yet started your medicine because of getting constipated,as she neither has diarrhea nor abdominal pain. However even after taking 6 mesacol 400mg a day, she is still passing little mucous /blood each time she exerts pressure to pass urine/stool.
Now request confirm should she also start your last prescribed medicine side by side?
Thanks for all the help,
Regards,

Col Roy

Pune

June 7 2010
Dr. ,awaiting your response.

Col Roy

--

June 7 2010
You can use the last prescribed medicines side by side. Ficus need not be repeated too many times.

--

--

June 13 2010
deleted: What I had suggested is not being shown there in the link now.

--

Re:FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis By: LLINE
CENTRAL OHIO

June 15 2010
If you don't get help with the other methods look at a product called Mutaflor. UC is caused by a bacterial pathogen. You can use Mutaflor capsules which has been proven to heal UC.

Re:FOR UDAY KUMAR Ulcerative Colitis By: shikharoy
Pune

December 30 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya,
I am wife of Col Roy bothering you again.
I am still passing some blood with mucus in spite of fact that I am using Mesacol enema every night as well as mesacol tablet 1 Tabs TDS. However For last two days I have taken FICUS IND Q 5 drops TDS and Mer cor 30 TDS has reduced the quantum of discharge and continuing with Mer Cor 30. At this stage I would like to mention that as per colonoscopy it is only ulcer near the rectum as a symptom and there is no pain as well as loose motions. Therefore I need your help to heal the ulcers. I do not mind if there is some alternative ayurvedic medicine worth trying.

Regards,

Mrs Roy

--

December 30 2010
Dear Mrs Roy,
Please take one single dose of Nitric Acid 1M followed by Paeonia Officianalis 3X three times a day for as long as required. http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/p/paeon.htm

Also check the symptoms of Ratanhia. with best wishes.

--

Pune

December 30 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya,
Thanks for the response but the symptoms of Paeonia as well as Ratanhia does not match as the colonoscopy only says Ulcer near rectum ( Up to 15 cms) . There is no pain or burning sensation or loose motion. Want some effective medicine to treat ulcer in colon. Request help , as I sometimes get upset seeing the reddish mucous coming out every time I go for urination.
Regards,
Mrs. Roy

--

December 30 2010
If other symptoms are not there, it would invariably mean that the medicine was made for one single person or one single ailment.The best part is that Paeonia clearly mentions that fissures, ulceration of anus and perineum, I do not know whether you are taking any pain killers or what other allopathic medicines you are taking that has modified your symptoms. If you claim or say you have ulcers in the Rectum, it goes without saying that you should have burning sensation and to some extent or to large extent pain in rectum. I am at loss. could you enlighten me. with warm regards.

--

Pune

December 31 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya,
Hope you will excuse me for bothering you. As per colonoscopy the terminal 15 cms of the colon showed areas of edematous, inflamed mucosa and covered with thin layer of mucopus.It bled on touch as well as spontaneously.Fine ulcers could be seen in areas that did not appear serpiginousIt is only ulcer near the rectum and there is no pain as well as loose motions.
I am not taking any pain killer but having Mesacol 400 TDS for treating UC and BP medicine.
Dr has ruled out pile / fissure and it is not ulceration of rectum but ulcer is at the end of Colon (part of large Intestine) near rectum.
I need medicine to heal the ulcer which is at end of Colon but before rectum.
Regards,
Mrs. Roy

--

December 31 2010
Dear Mrs. Roy,
I was only suggesting according to the description you gave me about yourself on 30.12.2010 above and it says :
." At this stage I would like to mention that as per colonoscopy it is only ulcer near the rectum as a symptom "

Please tell me which rubrics below suits you?

abdomen; pain+cramping+ griping;
+ constricting/transversely
rectum; flatulence+daytime+morning+
on working
rectum: flatulence; late morning/ noon/ afternoon/ evening/night.

rectum; better: flatulence/ after eating.
rectum; flatulence; involuntary/ loud/
offensive/ odour of ammonia/ rotten eggs;

rectum:involuntary stool+ on bending over
+formed stool+ on stooping; ;

rectum;itching; after discharge of moisture; ;
Stool: bloody/mucous/slimy

with best wishes.

--

Pune

January 5 2011
Dear Dr Udaya,

Sorry for the delay in replying back.
I went through your mail and none of the above symptoms exactly suit my condition, however the last rubrics is quite close without any itching in the rectum.Moreover I normally pass involuntary wind and bloody mucous /blood while giving pressure for urination particularly in the night from the rectum, the quantity generally is in drops.
I have been taking Mer Cor 30 , thrice a day and feel the passing of blood is less.However the medicine makes me constipated.
Regards ,
Mrs. Roy

--

January 5 2011
Use Sulphur 30 and Cina 30. three doses or check the symptoms of both these medicines and respond.

--

Pune

January 6 2011
Thanks Doc., i have checked the symptoms in MM and found that none of them match.
Regards ,
Mrs Roy

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.