Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Borax Veneta
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Is Nat Mur safe for High Blood Pressure Patients ?
Started by: lal_anar at February 11 2010

Replies: 6 & Views: 3750    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Is Nat Mur safe for High Blood Pressure Patients ? By: lal_anar

February 11 2010
Nat Mur is also common salt, is it safe for High Blood Pressure Patients for colds ?

Re:Is Nat Mur safe for High Blood Pressure Patients ? By: garcot
Bangalore

February 11 2010
If you are asking about Nat Mur in homeopathic potencies, then answer is yes, it is safe. It is infact, one of the well indicated remedies for high BP.

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Is Nat Mur safe for High Blood Pressure Patients ? By: lal_anar

February 11 2010
thanx Garcot
yes, i meant Nat Mur as Homeopathic Potency.

Re:Is Nat Mur safe for High Blood Pressure Patients ? By: m_khan
Saudi Arabia

July 30 2011
Lal_anar
Really Nat Mur 200 is fantastic remedy for High Blood pressure. I had High PB from last 5 years. When I took Mat Mur 200 now after 2-3 months I am not taking any more Allopathic medicines. But every 4th day I took one dose of Nt Mur 200. Now my PB is from 105-125/65-75.

Re:Is Nat Mur safe for High Blood Pressure Patients ? By: udaya kumar
--

July 30 2011
Natrum Mur regularises blood pressure. It is the only medicine which can bring down blood pressure, bring up blood pressure and regularise blood pressure and the fundamental medicine because its actions are in adrenals and all blood pressures have their cause within adrenals and before adrenals i.e. within the salt and gross element (panchamahabhoota) called water within the body.

When we call water the idea of water prevails in the mind. When we call it as a panchamahabhoota we recognize water as having life and a spirit as constiuent responsible for the basic subnuclear fusion causing the cell that was human body initially as well as primordially. Naming of any substance without a meaning in the name reduces the meaning of all substances leaves the mind to surface level understanding of the universe. Pahcna is five, maha is great, bhoota is spirit. They are Ether, Air, Fire, Water and Earth. The whole universe formed from these. Of which Ether has cognition, sentience, intelligence, hearing and speaking(in combination with air) capacity, and the like. Air is all movements, Fire is all growths including metabolism, water is all shapes and thermal and earth occupies space, have dimensions, magnitude and direction within Time.

--

Re:Is Nat Mur safe for High Blood Pressure Patients ? By: neeraj_vij
India

August 8 2011
in which potency it works for most of the cases ?

does it help in stress/exertion also?

thanks
neeraj

Re:Is Nat Mur safe for High Blood Pressure Patients ? By: udaya kumar
--

August 8 2011
It is for the physician to decide after seeing the case in totality which is called case taking. In the forums it is not possible to take a case as we are not seeing the patient. So it is always a close approximation in prescribing or suggesting medicines. Natrum Mur 30 is normally prescribed. 6X can be prescribed,6C or 200C. There are physicians who work only in 1M and above potencies. The higher the potency the smoother the action of the medicine.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.