Acalypha Indica (indian Nettle)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

RECEDING GUMS MIRACLE CURE
Started by: Pat2006M at September 20 2006

Replies: 4 & Views: 9610    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

RECEDING GUMS MIRACLE CURE By: Pat2006M

September 20 2006
My dentist told me I had receding gums. At that time, I had no idea what he meant. After close and careful inspection, I discovered that my incisor teeth were looking like vampire teeth. It really scared me because I knew that I had very small teeth.

As suggested by girilal, I massaged my receding gums for several weeks with mustard oil. After not seeing visible results in just two days as indicated by him, I tried massaging them with a dogís finger tooth brush. That worked amazingly with significant results in just two days.

Any kind of oil can be used. I prefer the mustard oil because it is thinner. Just donít use the brush without the oil because it can hurt.

The advantage to using a dogís toothbrush is that it allows access to the entire rear of the top gums by flipping the bristles upwards.

The oil can be very messy so keep it in a small bottle with a spout in your bathroom.

Mustard oil is available at Indian stores.

1. Brush teeth before going to bed.
2. Massage first thing in the morning when your mouth is
free of debris. You donít want to massage debris into
your gums.
3. Apply oil to the bristles
4. Massage the top gums. Both the front and the rear.
Turn the bristles upwards to allow complete access to
the top rear of the gums.
5. Massage the bottoms gums. Both the front and the rear.
6. Brush your teeth as usual

Of course you can massage them any time you want. Iím just sharing what I found to be the most efficient.

For some people, using their plain finger (as suggested by girilal) works fine. In my case, using my plain finger didnít give me the results I needed.

Thank you so much, Girilal, for educating us about massaging our gums to recover from receding gums.

Re: RECEDING GUMS MIRACLE CURE By: Pat2006M

September 20 2006

Re: RECEDING GUMS MIRACLE CURE By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 21 2006
Pat, picture was not uploaded because its name contained spaces. Please rename the picture till I make the provisions in the software to upload pictures with spaces in the name.

girilal

Re: RECEDING GUMS MIRACLE CURE By: Pat2006M

September 21 2006
girilal

It did not work.

I will have to post pictures taken with my camera. But not until I get a floppy drive.

Re: RECEDING GUMS MIRACLE CURE By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 21 2006
Hello Pat, problem is fixed in the software. Your file was uploaded but problem was in displaying.

girilal

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.