Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Tarentula Cubensis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Lumps all over body-possible lymphomas
Started by: andreafm at September 12 2009

Replies: 146 & Views: 31370    Font    Page 6 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6          Reply

Re:Lumps all over body-possible lymphomas By: andreafm
UK

December 14 2009
Just a quick message to say that I have managed to get the Cortisonum 200 and it will be arriving in a few days.

Many thanks as usual for your help I do appreciate you being there.

If I don't speak to again before Christmas. May I wish you the seasons greetings and wish you a happy a prosperus new year.

kindest regards
Andrea

Re:Lumps all over body-possible lymphomas By: udaya kumar
--

December 14 2009
Thank you Andrea. Wish you also merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year. May Lord Jesus Christ bless you with health and prosperity. with best wishes.

--

Re: Lumps all over body-possible lymphomas By: andreafm
UK

December 31 2009
hello Dr Udaya

I have come to wish you an happy new year and also to ask your advice.

I have been waiting to see the Infecitous diseases unit in London because of all the problems [possible link to infections] that I have been having which are posted above.

I still haven't got a diagnosis as yet but was started on 20mg daily of prednisolone approximately 3 weeks ago and also took the corstisonum 200 x 2. I was feeling quite a bit stronger and much more like myself. The swelling and painful lumps were improving and the drooping on my face had resolved and my muscles in general are stronger.

Unfortunately, I got an upper respiratory infection on 26th Dec and have been very ill since with fever, swollen neck and arm glands,coughing with urine incontinence, wanting to vomit but not being able to.

This has triggered off the flaring of the lumps in the legs and stomach and spine. Burning red pain which also affects the nerves and creates a spasm movement problem.

I am still convinced that this is connected to the lymph glands as the flaring is triggered by infection [i.e urine, upper respiratory, follicolitis]of some sort.

Although I am also suffering from what appears to be Thrush/candida in the mouth and vagina- which could be due to the antibiotics I previously took and also now the steroids which lower immunity.

Sorry to go on but I wanted to put you in the picture and ask your advive on.

What I can take to help the cough as this is making me lose urine which is agrovating folliculitis etc.

The cough is much worse when laying or sitting down and tickles in the throat area with a fizzing, crackling sound and feeling in the throat and down towards the chest - this is hurting my sides and around my lower back and once I start I cannot stop and continually wet myself whlie this is going on.

I apprciate that you may not be able to help with the other symptoms due to not knowing the actual bacteria or diagnosis is but appreciate any of your wonderful thoughts or advice if you have any.

Kindest regards
as always
Andrea

--

December 31 2009
Dear Andrea,
Let me also wish you a happy and healthy New Year.

Take three doses of Tarentula Cubensis at 200C potency a single dose and tell the results. It should help in candidiasis or yeast formation including pruiritis, spurtng of urine while coughing,
Toxaemic, Septic condition of thebody. Severe types of inflammation and pain, various forms of malignant suppuration. Purplsh hue and stinging pain (please confirm), Buboes of the under arms/ankles of the thigh-groin region. Restless feet, Intermittent septic chills, Feels puffed all or Scirhosis of breasts.

I hope this single medicine should cover many of your symptoms. particularly various forms of malignant suppuration.

Theother medicines for urine incontinence are Pulsatilla and Causticum. Causticum can help with cough, alongwith Bryonia 30 or Drosera (maximum three doses of Drosera 30).

One single dose of Medhorrhinum 10M should help with the glands around the neck. Alternatively Sulphur 30 with Mercurious 30 & Calcaria Sulph 30 according to symptoms. Though all these are covered under one single medicineTarentula Cubensis. Hope this new year is harbinger to your health and early recovery. with best wishes.

--

UK

December 31 2009
Thank you Dr Udaya

The Terentula Cubensis sounds pretty spot on. Yes I confirm that there is a purplish hue and stinging pain and also all the other symptoms that you mention. including restless feet, chills and puffy inc breats etc.

I will have to order it so not sure [given the new year when it will arrive].

In the meantime I have already tried Bryonia30 x 3 doses for the cough when it was more loose with phlegm but it is much drier now and so I will now add causticum30 for 3 doses if you think that's ok.

I will report back after the Tarentula Cubensis at 200C -hopefully I can get it quickly

Kindest regards again
I really appreciate it
Andrea

--

December 31 2009
Andrea,
I think you will be headng towards a cure with that medicine. God bless you.

--

Re: Lumps all over body-possible lymphomas By: andreafm
UK

December 31 2009
Oh yes Dr Udaya

That would be a wonderful new years gift.

I have also looked at the medica description and it does seem rather spot I have got execited at the thought of trying it.

It is such a shame I probably won't get it until Tuesday next week.

I will just have to a patient patient

God bless you also Very Happy

Andrea

UK

January 5 2010
hello again Dr Udaya

Just an update on how I got on at the hospital infectous diseases unit yesterday.

I have been given extensive blood testing for bacteria and antibodoes etc. Also a chest xray, heart Echo. I am waiting for an urgent C Scan to look at lymph nodes etc in the chest, abdomen and pelvis and also the lumps at the base of my spine. I am also having a skin test for TB.

In the meatime I have got hold of the urine culture results which show Coliform as the bacteria in the urine. I believe this comes from E.Coli and can also affect the intestines [which maybe a clue] as the lumps under the skin are also in my stomach/intestines area and I had a bad time with my bowel and indigestion leading up to this.

You may remember I also have a prolapsed uterous which is also waiting to be dealt with by the hospital.

I think this is why I am suspectable to the urine infection keep happening as I am having a flare up again of the urine problem [incontinence followed by unable to go] which has made my legs swell again and inflame the lumps in my thighs.

Now we know the bacteria involved in the urine infection would this help you to advise me as idealy I would like to stop this from happening if I can.

Would a nosode help this or anything else.

I am still awaiting the Terentula Cubensis in the post - hopefully it will be here tommorow.

In the meatime I would appreciate your advice and thoughts

Kindest regards
Andrea

--

January 5 2010
Coliform does not come E-Coli but Ecoli is a bacteria of the genre of Coliform. Except E-coli and Klebsiella , other Coliform bacteria are usually harmless. It usually indicates the presence of other microorganism or parasites etc. in the body. We hve already taken enough medicines towards that Thuja, Apis have been prescribed to you. Cantharis can also help. The oher medicines are Tribulus and Tarentula Cub.The Phosphorus and Belladonna/bryonia suggested earlier should have largely taken care of the chest region. with best wishes.

--

UK

January 6 2010
Thank you Dr Udaya

I took the bryonia [3 dosoes] about 1 week ago and have just started breathing much better

I will wait for the Tarentula Cub and carry on as you suggested before and take a single dose if you still think it o.k

regards
Andrea

UK

January 20 2010
Hello there Dr Udaya

You asked me to report back after I had taken the 1 dose of Tarentula Cub200. I took it approximately 10 days ago.

At first the large lumps [that we originally thought might be lipomas] at the bottom of my spine irrupted with puss heads and extreme pain radiating down my lower back and accross the buttocks. It felt like I was being eaten alive.

I used a Propolis cream on the pustules and tea tree shower cream and body lotion all over the skin. The puss spots have cleared up and my movement problem is quite a bit better.

The lumps are still there at the base of the spine but feel less angry and much less painful now.

The other lumps and lymph glands all over my body appear to be settling down-other than that. With the flares lasting a shorter period than before.

This feels rather promising to me and I am trying not to get too exicited.

I am visiting the Infectious Diseases Unit next Monday to get the test results of the blood cultures and CT scans etc.

I suspect that they may want to drain the lumps.

Shall I continue to wait a bit longer or would you suggest another dose of Tarentula Cub or something else

Kindest regards as always
Andrea

--

January 20 2010
Use another dose of Tarentula Cub. with regards

--

UK

January 28 2010
Hi there Dr Udaya

I still am having problems with the doctors finding a diagnosis for all the lumps under the skin and the pulling sensations.

The infectous diseses Unit have done a CT Scan which does not show Lymphoma.

One of the blood tests for Brucella came back adnormal and they have repeated it.

They are now suggesting a problem with the fatty tissue called Panniculitis [which is a form of inflammation of the fatty tissue]. I have looked it up and it does sound pretty similar.

I am seeing my rheumatologist tommorow and will push to see a Dematologist to assess this and hopefully take biospy's.

In the meatime I wondered if you knew anything about this disorder?

Kindest regards
Andrea

--

January 29 2010
Panniculitis is a group of diseases and you need to see a dermatopathologist.
See the following links to assess its multi manifestations. In allopathy a compound chemotherapy may give response.
www.thedoctorsdoctor.com/diseases/panniculitis.htm

--

UK

February 7 2010
Hi there Dr Udaya

I am still no nearer to finding a diagnosis for the skin lumps and am now awaiting another MRI but on the thighs this time and also EMG's because of the weak muscles. They have requested the biospsy lump from the other hospital and are also considering a muscle biopsy.

I am still taking 17.5mg of prednisolone but am in the process of gradually winding down over the next 4 months to 10mg's.

In the meantime, I did get a really good improvement with the 1st dose Tarentula Cub 200 [one dose] but did not really notice further improvement after the 2nd dose which I took on 21st January.

Now I am suffering very badly with chronic diarrhea which is literally just water and very pale yellow. Any food rumbles around the intestines going backwards and forwards until I finally go to toilet again.

I feel very dizzy and dry mouthed but with lots of saliva and my tongue is sore at the end. Dehydrated with muscle cramps and spasm in the legs and feet. I have taken Mag Phos and Nat Mur [Tissue salts] and the cramps are improving but the rest is not.

My mucous membranes in the nose and throat are swollen making it difficult to breath from nose to the diaphragm [which feels like a stone painful and bloated].

Is there anything that you could advise me to do or take.

Kindest regards as always
Andrea Berry

--

February 7 2010
Take three doses of Camphor 30 for one day and report. This will stop the diarrhea, it will remove dehydration and it will work against any bacterial infection in the body. with best wishes.

--

Re:Lumps all over body-possible lymphomas By: whatswrong25

September 26 2010
hey andrea did you ever figure out what was wrong? i'm wondering cause i might be experiencing your symptoms to a very similar degree...thanks

Re:Lumps all over body-possible lymphomas By: Sashikumar

October 6 2010
I need some help desperately as I have multiple lumps all over my body under the skin. Some are right along my spine and causing movement problems and weakness and some are on the stomach skin. At present no medicine I am taking.

Kindly advise me the suitable medicine to be taken to my e-mail ID.

Thanks & regards

Re:Lumps all over body-possible lymphomas By: Sukhi7
Uk

April 21 2013
Thanx for advice for medicine I got now ,thuja30c,calc fluor30c,baryta carb 200c,and phosphorus30c .how many pallets I have to take and how many times a day pls reply thanx. Sukhwinder singh

Uk

May 9 2013
Still waiting for ur reply

--

May 10 2013
Andrea,
I think you have been bitten by a Tarentula itself...... have your doctors thought of that option......Have you taken the second dose of Tarentula and what is the outcome??? May be a higher potency should contain it instead of promoting eruptions.......

--

--

May 10 2013
Sukh please make a separate thread.... with full details of your case....

--

Uk

May 10 2013
i have lots lumps on my body arms ,thighs ,now coming inside my nose ,and near eyes smal .but on body have big lumps ,its lipoma checked by doctors ,u advised me to take this medicine ,thuja 30, calc flour30c,baryta carb200c,and phosphorus 30c ,i have all this medicines now ,just want ask u how i start, how many times a day i take this medicines pls reply thanx

--

May 10 2013
Use Thuja 30C three times a day for three days. One dose is 5 granules or 3 drops in one ounce water. Then take Natru Mur 30C three times a day for three days. Thereafter Use Baryta Carb 200C one dose a day for three days. Repeat it one dose a week. Inbetween in the week days of Barytacarb use phosphorus 30C three times a day .Lypoma is harmless usually until in old age or until it is allowed to reach the size of tennis ball. Usually these medicines can arrest the growth but cannot eliminate it, unless you are too lucky that the body responds well. Practise of Yoga regularly is said to cure this malady. Lypoma is found in the rise and found in most of the males and some of the females. It usually comes only in the covered parts except one single one in the forehead. Thuja is a medicine specific for indurations and tumors and all growths, Its use should arrest this growth and the sycotic miasm behind this malady. You have hope but I cannot be certain of cure. If everyone put their heads together to experiment and find a medicine that really clicks it would immensly benefit the posterity as tumors and cancers would be the first stepping stone in future generation in a variety of syndromes that are awaiting them....... scary but seems true for me.....

--

Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.