Sarsaparilla Officinalis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Calc Carb, Kali Phos, Silicea for Thyroid imbalance
Started by: lal_anar at September 4 2009

Replies: 0 & Views: 1676    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Calc Carb, Kali Phos, Silicea for Thyroid imbalance By: lal_anar

September 4 2009
Can we take 6c or 30 x of either Calc Carb, Kali Phos, Silicea, for thyroid imbalance. I met one person he is 38 years old heavy weight. Has history of hypothyroid in his family ( brother, sister, father, ant, uncle ) all take synthroid. He feels little tired some times, feels cold sometimes more than other ppl. TSH level was 2.45 with the normal range of 0.5 - 3.0
I gave him Kali Phos 7x which he takes every other 2 or 3 days. He felt good after taking Kali Phos. Also Arnica 30-c in wet dose which he takes also every other 2-3 days. Intention is to take them as supplement not as regular meds.
I wonder if Calc Carb or Silicea is better choice as supplement ?
At this time we are going thru testing phase to see if there is any mild thyroid imbalance. He stopped Arnica and Kali phos and his symptoms came back after 10 days.
There some articles on web which says TSH level over 2.0 is consider Hypothyroid. Before normal range was up to 4.5 cut down to 3.0 now and still there is debate going on among endocrinologists.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.