Locations of visitors to this page

Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) for swine flu
Started by: garcot at August 14 2009

Replies: 5 & Views: 18432    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) for swine flu By: garcot
Bangalore

August 14 2009

Click picture for many more pictures

http://in.news.yahoo.com/242/20090812/1512/tls-indian-natural-herb-tulsi-to-fight-b_1.html

" Ayurveda, the traditional 'science of life', has a remedy for diseases when every other stream of medicine fails. Now, at a time when swine flu is spreading like wildfire across the world, Ayurveda has the remedy in the form of the miraculous herb, the basil leaves commonly known as Tulsi.

Tulsi, the purest and most sublime plant, has been known and worshipped in India for more than five millennia for its remarkable healing properties. Considered as an 'Elixir of Life', this wonder herb has now been claimed to keep the deadly swine flu at bay and help fast recovery in afflicted persons.

"The anti-flu property of Tulsi has been discovered by medical experts across the world quite recently. Tulsi improves the body's overall defence mechanism including its ability to fight viral diseases. It was successfully used in combating Japanese Encephalitis and the same theory applies to swine flu," Dr U K Tiwari, a herbal medicine practitioner says.

Apart from acting as a preventive medicine in case of swine flu, Tulsi can help the patient recover faster.

"Even when a person has already contracted swine flu, Tulsi can help in speeding up the recovery process and also help in strengthening the immune system of the body," he claims.

Dr Bhupesh Patel, a lecturer at Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar is also of the view that Tulsi can play an important role in controlling swine flu.

"Tulsi can control swine flu and it should be taken in fresh form. Juice or paste of at least 20-25 medium sized leaves should be consumed twice a day on an empty stomach." This increases the resistance of the body and, thereby, reduces the chances of inviting swine flu," believes Patel.

As its name suggests, Tulsi has again proved to be the 'the incomparable' medicine - this time, in the prevention and cure of swine flu.

The symptoms of the H1N1 flu virus in people are similar to the symptoms of seasonal flu and include fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. A significant number of people who have been infected with novel H1N1 flu virus also have reported diarrhea and vomiting. The high risk groups for novel H1N1 flu are not known at this time, but it's possible that they may be the same as for seasonal influenza. However, Please consult a practitioner in case of any such symptoms. Doctors have strictly advised against self medication. "

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Indian natural herb Tulsi to fight back swine flu By: garcot
Bangalore

August 16 2009
please read this thread which is developing for the reasons why Tulasi would possibly do the job of a Tamiflu vaccine.

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3053

Garcot

Re:Indian natural herb Tulsi to fight back swine flu By: udaya kumar
--

August 16 2009
Considering the fact that the Chicken Gunya, Dengue and similar fevers are caused by Aedes albopictus or tiger mosquito which are striped black and white, smaller in size and live on juices of plants and grass and usually do not bite human beings, fly at lower levels and therefore bites are mostly on legs, it needs a greater evaluation whether these fevers are infact being spread from the plants itself as the moquito which drinks the juice which contains the toxins and virus of the ailment in the plant is being transferred to human beings. Eupatroeum is an example of like cures like and now you are mentioning about Tulsi which is yet another harbour to mosquitoes. It is more of toxins from these plants entering the body in material form rather than viruses. The speed with which the Eupatorium perfoliatum cures the body pain itself is proof of like cures like the same way as Cinchona cures Malaria through China Officianalis. Again a mosquito involvement. What do you say of this mysterious link between plants and mosquito and human beings Garcot?

--

Bangalore

August 17 2009
Hi Udaya,

I really appreciate your extraordinary sense of simplicity in your logic. Yes, it makes a lot of sense, and I am wondering, how come I never thought in these lines.

mosquitos, which live in thousands in our house at chennai, always biting us and not once infected us with any fever of any kind. That seems to confirm your view.

Warm regards
Garcot

Bangalore

August 18 2009
And I just spent a day at Ahemadabad and I got Malaria! I just tried to eat about 10 leaves, and it seemed to change my mood, body temperature etc... though it was temporary.

Garcot

Re:Indian natural herb Tulsi to fight back swine flu By: udaya kumar
--

August 18 2009
Dear Garcot,

If AIDS can spread from Monkeys, if Flue can come from Swine and Bovians, if Anthrax can spread from Cows, if Rabies can spread from Dogs, if Plague can spread from Rats, I do not see any reason why bacteria and virus loaded ailments cannot be afflicted from Plants. It must be a combination of toxins of the plants which are infact impure form of Ethers like Quinine in Cinchona which has a hexagonal structure with molecular formula of hydrocarbons nitrogen and oxygen. C20H24N2O2 i.e. Ether it its second element stage with carbon.
The second one is Eupatorium which should probably contain Serotinine which has a molecular formula of C10H12N2O with similar hydrocarbons and both poisonous with alkaloids in it. The property of Ether is that it exists in impure form in plants as poisons to human beings, it exists in human beings as evils, sins and diseases and cause for sufferings. If we purify that it becomes purer ether which is healthy and health giving or capable of metamorphosing a morbid body to healthy state and that we call medicine.

Further look at Tulsi (Basil) has the following: cinnamate, citronellol, geraniol, linalool , methyl chavicol, myrcene, pinene ocimene, terpineol.

Ocimene (C10H16/Myrcene(C10H16) Around a 60% derivative of Ether. Pinene which is a perfect hydrocarbon C10H16. Very close to pure form of Ether are some of those Ether components which makes Tulsi close to god and a holy plant. When these Etherial matters in the plants are ingested into human body through mosquitoes and if they are not sufficiently pure in their forms, they become either poisonous or toxic and gives the same side effects as all the medicines in allopathic system which have been taken from alkhaloids are renowned for their side effects. The side effects in allopathic medicines are the same as the effects of ingestion of these alkaloids directly into the blood stream by the mosquitoes. I need not stress on the kind of side effect the allopathic medicines are bringing on to the human race. These toxins with the virus which carries it to different parts of the body is what makes the ailment fatal and virulent. And when we potentise the same juices from the plants and use it as medicines they work as God and Anti Gods. Since there is God in the body in the form of white cells and pure ether, the antigods do not have a chance left and they retreat without a fight. The cure is thus effected. Where as in the conventional system the idea is of fight and kill which is damaging and leaves a trail of blood shed in the form of side effects.
I hope I am clear in what I am trying to convey. We need to look at the whole system of application of medicine to the body in a new lime light.

A new category of Plant induced ailments through mosquitoes have to be categorised. Do not kill the plants to remove the menace, use the plants to cure what has been brought on by them. That is what we are doing by using Eupatorium to cure Dengue and China to cure Malaria and Tulsi to cure what not.

with regards.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.