Replies: 13 & Views: 2636    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

heat intolerance By: pallvi puri

July 9 2009
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
#21/F/India/extreme hot in summer and extreme cold in winter

2. Current complain - from how long:
#severe and unbearable sensation of heat for the past one year

3. Current medicine you are taking:
homoeopathic medicine as prescribed by the local practioner.I have stopped all allopathic medicine and getting no relief.

4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
#pimple on face and on neck,unbearable heat sensation,unable to move and go outside,it aggravates on going outside

5. Breif medical history:
I am 21 year old girl.
I am feeling intolerable
heat for the last one year.I am not able to do any work even bathing dont help,even a little bit of movement affects me a lot I suffered from this same problem four year back but after taking paroxetine an antidepressant it got cured a little bit. I have been suffering from fear problem for the last seven years.suddenly i got struck with fear from my friend and could not able to read even an alphabet book.whenever i start reading my whole body start trembling from inside .My heart throbs too much.I took some allopathic medicine but it Has not given the desired relief,instead I have developed this problem of heat intolerance .no doctor is able to find the cure for my problem.I am extremely helpless I contacted many homeopathy physician but of no help.I am not able to do even a simple household work.All the time i just lay on the bed.My life is becoming so dull.Please recommend me some medicine at the earliesr for instant relief.

6. Family Back Ground:
#indian, father is diabetic,mother is patient of hypertension,anxiety and indigestion problem.

7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:
#BCA Student

8. Desires and aversion of food:
#like fried food,aversion to non veg

9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
#short tempered,anxious,introvert,irritated easily

10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:
#it get aggrivated on going outside,doing exersion,irrited with perspiration

11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
#low thirst,slight white,non diabetic

Re:heat intolerance By: udaya kumar
--

July 9 2009
Pallavi,
Very sorry to hear your case. The tremor and other disturbances you are presently suffering is partly because of the side effects of Paroxetine which you had taken four years ago. You are 21 now and probably it was taken when you were 17. It is very clearly indicated that Paroxetine is contraindicative in all cases of patients under the age of 18. You would be shocked to see the side effects of this controversial medicine in the following link(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paroxetine). Your doctor perhaps overlooked this caution. Or your condition then might have warranted it so much. What you need to do is to antidot the ill efffects of the medicine first by Nux Vomica 30 at least three doses for one day and by Pulsatilla 200 three doses for three days. Stop eating fried food.

What I feel basically is that you are suffering from Functional Hyperaemia in the brain. It is basically a misalignment between the neuronal activation and nutritive blood flow. It is related to the dilat ion of cerebral vessels and glutamate receptor activation. A trauma in child birth could possibly have lead to this. You may confirm this factor. Since the glutamate is involved, I can see that in your craving for fried food, Pulsatilla connection and therefore I have asked you to stop fried food. BUT IN HOMEOPATHY IT SHOULD BE A VERY EASY TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM AND YOU SHOULD THANK GOD FOR THAT. THE MEDICINE I WOULD SUGGEST TO YOU IS GLONOINUM 30 onwards upto 1M or above. A single medicine should be able to cure you. Before that you should read the symptoms of Glonoinum and tell me what all symptoms you have. I know your heart symptoms, your heat intolerance, your dizziness, Surge of blood to the head which you probably did not mention. Headache in place of menses and you can find all your symptoms almost agreeing here. This medicine is also the specific for Hyperaemia of the brain. You can even go ahead and start with it in 30C potency three times a day for three days then if improvements are not notice raise the potency to 200C one dose a day for three days . If no improvement are noticed, use one dose of 1M potency. Also use Arnica 30 if your mother confirms that there was a trauma in the delivery or prenatal post natal trauma. Check also your blood for hypoglycemia.

The following is from the Boericke materia medica for Glonoinum:

GLONOINUM

Recent German provings of Glonoine confirm the original American provings and clinical indications and bring out very marked nerve disturbances. Great lassitude, no inclination to work; extreme irritability, easily excited by the slightest opposition, ending in congestive head symptoms. The sixth potency alone produced itching all over body with later acne and furuncle formation, also bulimy.

Great remedy for congestive headaches, hyperæmia of the brain from excess of heat or cold. Excellent for the intercranial, climacteric disturbances, or due to menstrual suppression. Children get sick when sitting before an open fire. Surging of blood to head and heart. Tendency to sudden and violent irregularities of the circulation. Violent convulsions, associated with cerebral congestion. Sensation of pulsation throughout body. Pulsating pains. Cannot recognize localities. Sciatica in other-omatous subjects, with cold shriveled limbs; seasickness.

Head.--Confusion, with dizziness. Effects of sunstroke; heat on head, as in type-setters and workers under gas and electric light. Head heavy, but cannot lay it on pillow. Cannot bear any heat about head. Better from uncovering head. Throbbing headache. Angio-spastic neuralgia of head and face. Very irritable. Vertigo on assuming upright position. Cerebral congestion. Head feels enormously large, as if skull were too small for brain. Sun headaches; increases and decreases with the sun. Shocks in head, synchronous with pulse. Headache in place of menses. Rush of blood to head in pregnant women. Threatened apoplexy. Meningitis.

Eyes.--See everything half light, half dark. Letters appear smaller. Sparks before eyes.

Mouth.--Pulsating toothache.

Ears.--Throbbing; each beat of heart is heard in ears; full feeling.

Face.--Flushed, hot, livid, pale; sweaty; pains in root of nose; faceache. Dusky face.

Throat.--Neck feels full. Collars must be opened. Chokes and swells up under ears.

Stomach.--Gastralgia in anæmic patients with feeble circulation. Nausea and vomiting. Faint, gnawing, and empty feeling at pit of stomach. Abnormal hunger.

Abdomen.--Constipation with itching, painful hæmorrhoids, with pinching in abdomen before and after stool. Diarrhœa; copious blackish, lumpy stools.

Female.--Menses delayed, or sudden cessation with congestion to head. Climacteric flushing.

Heart.--Laborious action. Fluttering. Palpitation with dyspnœa. Cannot go uphill. Any exertion brings on rush of blood to heart and fainting spells. Throbbing in the whole body to finger-tips.

Extremities.--Itching all over, worse extremities. Pain in left biceps. Drawing pain in all limbs. Backache.

Modalities.--Better, brandy. Worse, in sun; exposure to sun-rays, gas, open fire; jar, stooping, having hair cut; peaches, stimulants; lying down; from 6 am to noon; left side.

Antidote: Acon.

Don't worry you will be completely cured. With best wishes.

--

Re:heat intolerance By: pallvi puri

July 11 2009
Dr. Udaya,
Thanks for your quick response. I am presently taking some homeopathic medicine whose name has been disclosed by the local physician. Shall I take your prescribed medicine directly or take some other medicine to neutralise the previous medicine effect.

--

July 11 2009
I think you meant your local doctor has not disclosed the names of the medicines. Am I right?

2. It seems that you have not read my answer thoroughly. I have alaready told you to antidot all ill effects of medicines by Nux Vomica 30 and Pulsatilla 200 three doses each before Glonoinum is started.

3. I had also given you the complete symptom picture of Glonoinum and asked you to confirm to me whether the symptoms agree with you or not.

I would like you to you do that before starting with the medication,

Wishing you an early recovery.

--

July 13 2009
Dr.Udaya
I have studied the details of materia medica provided by you but the symptoms seems to be not matching.Please advice
From
Pallvi

--

July 13 2009
I would still think Glonoinum as your cure. It can be taken in 30C potencies. Just three doses for one day. Aconitum is its antidot. In case of any ill feeling, it could be antidoted by one dose of Aconitum 30C which will take over and continue the cure. Nux Vomica is yet another medicine which has Sun related and heat related symptoms. I have already suggested it for antidoting the ill effects of medicines already taken. Since you are not in a position to tell me the names of the Medicines taken previously, it becomes all the more important to take Nux and Pulsatilla as suggested by me in my earlier post.
The other medicines of value in similar situation are given below. You may check their symptoms from the following link:
www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/index.htm

1. Glonoinum
2. Natrum Mur
3. Nux Vomica
4. Gginkgo Biloba Q
5. Belladonna
6. Aconitum

I found Glonoinum suitable because of its excellent curing capacity in Sun Stroke with Nervous disturbances. These are peculiar symptoms and when peculiar symptoms agree all symptoms need not agree. With best wishes.

--

Re:heat intolerance By: garcot
Bangalore

July 14 2009
which part of India do you live Pallavi? is it dry heat that bothers you? and the dry cold winters?

If it is dryness ( very low humidity (RH) < 20%) then Kali Phos and Kali Sulph in low potencies say 3x to 4X would give good relief and so would be a dose Pulsatilla 30 ( for women) administered once a week. ( Pulsatilla also contains both Kali Phos and Kali sulph).

Don't worry, it is common problem for many and you have just sensitized your MIND and by realising and believing, it is just a mental block, you would overcome these temporary disturbance.

Ofcourse, you need to detoxify your liver and as Udaya, advised, there is no medicine better than Nux Vom in homeopathy and Triphala in Ayurveda.

Cheers
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

--

July 15 2009
Ok. check the symptoms of Argentum Nitricum from the following link:
www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/index.htm

--

July 15 2009
Dr. Udaya,
How much potency should I take of this medicine. As per the materia medica given by you of Argentum Nitricum the symptom of heat intolerance matches with me
From
Pallvi

--

July 15 2009
Use it in 30C potency just one day and let me know how many percentage of your ailments have vanished. With best wishes.

--

July 17 2009
Dr.Udaya
I have taken one dose of Argentum Nitricum 30C potency but still I find no relief.Please advice
From
Pallvi

--

July 17 2009
Use it three doses one day for three days. Raise the potency to 200C. Use it one day one dose for three days. Raise the potency to 1M one dose in 15 days. In the meantime buy one drahm of glonoinum 30C and Natrum Mur 30C and keep it stand by.

--

July 17 2009
Dr. Udaya
My symptoms seems to be aggravating after taking the medicine.Should I continue with this .

--

July 17 2009
No. Use Natrum Mur.30. Natrum Mur 30 will antidot Argentum Nitricum and take over. with best wishes.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.