Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

BARYTA CARB
Started by: baskaran.ramamurthy at July 1 2009

Replies: 10 & Views: 5242    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

BARYTA CARB By: baskaran.ramamurthy

July 1 2009
Dear Udaya,
As advised by you we are giving my grandson Weekly once Phosphorous 30 C in wet doses three times on every Sunday to improve his muscle tone. Besides this ,Passiflora Incarnata Q drops every day in the evening to promote sleep and Chamomilla 30 C in wet dose whenever we find him to be too restless in his sleep.
We are glad to inform you these days he is more relaxed and playful, his appetitie also has become normal and he looks healthier after we started giving him Phosphorous..
As you are aware he is also given Ayurveda treatment, and give him some Ayurveda Kashayams and medicines mixed in ghee along with Tantu Pashan to control his myoclonic jerks which he gets every day while in sleep or he gets too fatigued during day time.
It is for this reason we are giving him Phosphorous once aweek on Sunday when no other Ayurveda medicines are
given on that day. We have also noticed that his intuitive skills also showing Some improvement as reported by his class teacher while he is on his occupational therapy and training.
I would like to know whether it is right time we can start giving him Barytacarb 30C in place of Phosphorous once a week three times on Sundays Or in 200 potency once every month to improve his learning abilities.If this is not advisable whether 6C potency daily one dose along With other homeopathic remedies he is taking at present.
Will there be any clash of interest with Ayurveda treatment he is now on???
Regards
Baskaran

Re:BARYTA CARB By: udaya kumar
--

July 1 2009
Dear Baskaran,
I am just amazed at the acumen and insights of ancients who could x-ray the human body without aids so that such medicines of par excellence were prevailing in ancient times onwards which the modern medicines cannot even dream of.

I am talking about Tantu Pashan. Tantu Pashan as you may be aware contains the following ingredients:
Maricha 180 mg. Chavya 80mg Tantupashan Bhasma 140mg having a composition of 2MgO, ISIO 2, 2 H2O.
It has a variety of sources chrysotile, amosite, crocidolite, tremolite, anthophyllite and actinolite.

My questions were two-fold. Why Pashan (as Pashan in sanskrit means poison) and why Bhasma. The answers were simple as you may be aware Tandu Pashan is Asbestos which is a toxic material. The beauty is that:

i. The toxic substance is used as medicine.

ii. The knowledge of the use of the toxic element is known from ancient times. which shows homeopathic knowledge right from the ancient times.

iii. Placing of the knowledge chronology.

iv. The very fact that it is used in Bhasma form shows that the origin is Siddha Vaidya and Alchemy is part of Siddha Vaidya. The knowledge therefore has to be placed to a period before or of the vedic period.

Coming back to Asbestos. Asbestos has been from Marco Polos' time and before described and used by the orientals as a form of garment which is fire resistant. It was said to be used on the funeral pyre and body kept over it so that the remains and ashes are collected without mixing with the ashes of the burning wood etc.

Asbestos was also used as a medicine in Mesothelioma and lung cancer etc. Now what we are concerned here is Mesothelioma.
In Mesothelioma malignant cells develop in the Mesothelium. Mesothelium is a protective lining that covers most of the body's internal organs. Usually the ailment surfaces in pleura (outer lining of the lungs and internal chest wall), it may also occur in the peritoneum (the lining of the abdominal cavity), the heart, the pericardium or tunica vaginalis. It can metastasize into the brain linings. I think that is where our problem starts and the secret of most of the cases of epilepsy, autism and other problems lie. The minute tumors it can create, the atrophy, scars and other damages to brain due to trauma in delivery or after are some of the causes which short supply oxygen and trigger myoclonic or other forms of jerks and epileptical seizures in a series of desruptive electro-etherio-aero-magnetic(I use both the elements as air cannot be sidelined when motion or movement is the subject of discussion. For all neurotransmitters air is the gross element which is the vehicle of transport and kinesis) signals of the brain could be the reason. Here is where I am amazed at the ancients. They knew all these minute tracks so well and as trodden path and the medicines too. Tandu Pashan to my mind seems absolutely right medicine and Baryta Carb may not be needed as the affinity of Phosphorus and Tandu Pashan is to fire. Phosphorus creates fire when exposed to oxygen and Tandu Pashan is resistent to fire. Therefore, the function of Phosphorus in the body in homeopathic form is opposite to its crude or material form functions and should go well with Tandu Pashan.

Following is an advisory on Tantu Pashan use in Petit mal etc.

"Patient should avoid salt, sour, chillies and spices in the food. Can take rice, Bhakri, Sweet bread, Ragi, Ghee, Jaggery or sugar, tender coconut water, Rava kheer, Shira, sweet fruits like apple, chikku, banana etc. Plenty of milk about a liter a day and ghee to counter the stomach irritation that may be caused by maricha. Milk and ghee for better absorption of Tantu pashan. Normal diet when maintenance dose is given. If patient is taking any anticonvulsant the same has to be continued along with Tantu pashan therapy till appreciable result is noticed. Anticonvulsant drugs may be gradually tapered off as improvement with Tantu pashan is noticed. " So the medicine allows parallel prescriptions. You can give Phosphorus daily doses. It will not interfere with Tantu Pashan as both are working towards the same end.

With regards.

--

Re:BARYTA CARB By: baskaran.ramamurthy

July 1 2009
Dear Udaya,
Thank you for your very valuable guidance and the pains you had taken to explain us the amazing healing properties of Tandu Pashan and Phosphorous. We wil switch over daily one wet dose of Phosphorous 30C in additon to the regular medicines he is givenat present. Please advice whether we can give Phosphorous 30C or 6C as it is going to be given on daily routine. We also give him Five Phos every day as an additional supplement to Phosphorous.We will give Phosphorous in the night before going to sleep after which no food or medicine will be givenHope this is in order
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

July 1 2009
I would recommend 30C given the fact that higher potencies and lower potencies of phosphorus can behave unpredictably.

--

July 2 2009
Dear Udaya,
We will continue with Phosphorous 30 c Daily one dose in the night before going to bed..All other Aurveda medicines,Tantu Pashan, Five Phos,Passiflora Incarnata (and Chamomilla 30 if and when reqd) will be continued as usual
I trust you approve this
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

July 2 2009
ok

--

July 8 2009
Dear Udaya,
We are adimistering phosphrous 30c wet dose once a day and Passiflora Incaranata mother tincture

Atleast 3 nights in a week he keeps tosssing and wants to be kept on the lap. His sleep pattern improves if we admisister Chammomila 30c and also We find good improvment in his myoclonic jerks on the nights and he is cheerful with less instances of jerks in the day also, we administer Chammomila 30 c.
Currently we are giving him Chammomila only on need basis. Can we try and administer Chammomila regularly for a fortnight and study the changes
Kindly advice
Warm regards
Baskaran

--

July 8 2009
Clinging to mother's lap, like to be petted is the symptom here which is identical with Chamomilla. Chamomilla can be continued as long as he do not leave the lap of the mother and be independently playing or sleeping. with regards.

--

July 18 2009
Dear Udaya.
After going through your references made in another thread captioned "Development Delays", I had glanced through our earlier discussions in the link "udaya myoclonic "and notice that you had suggested Zincum Phos 30 and Belladona 30 for my grand son for his myoclonic spasms.
We gave only a few doses of Zincum Phos a year ago and observed some improvements in his myclonic spasms and had to stop the same as we started Ayurveda treatment with Tantu Pashan .
As you are perhaps aware we give him now Phosphorous chamomilla, and Passiflora incaranata along with TantuPashan.We have observed that the above combo treatment ,while has helped him to gain muscle tone has reduced his myoclonic spasms marginally though.
After reading our earlier discussion once again, I wonder whether we can administer Zincum Phos instead of Phosphorous to control the myclonic spasms as well ,while performing the role phosphorous to increase his muscle tone.
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

July 18 2009
Dear Baskaran,

When we think of Zinc we should remembr the following:

1. Its quality of fairly electric conductivity.
2. Its diamagnetic property
3. Its Leviation property
4. Its anticorrosive property.

As you can very well understand, the myoclonic, epileptic, and other forms of ailments, there is a lack ofconductivty, an irregular conductivity, an impaired conductivitiy of electrical, magnetic or other impulses are involved. These impulses have their functional field in an Etheric Plane. God being present in all these Etheric plane is already available in all human beings and all living and non living. The Ether is an intelligent well structured cellular invsible world. That is what we call the LIFE FORCE IN HOMEOPATHY. Ether is present like a white canvas ready to paint. Here ether is the canvas and if you paint air/fre/atmosphere/cloud/green grass /earth or anything on it that becomes the world. The orignal back ground is Ether in which air is frmed, fire is formed water is formed, earth is formed, all living is formed, all non living are formed and we call it universe. Similarly inside thebody also these are formed and we call them by names as many organs.

2. I already told you Ether is a well structured cellular invisible intelligence presence or existence.
Within that all other elements act or react. Ether has the property of magnetism and electricity and other forces at is disposal. When that life force becomes weak due to actions of the being or other reasons, that is the morbid or diseased condition. When the electricity and magnetic and gravitational forces are impaired, so many dianamics brought on by them also goes astray.

3. Here is where the properties of the Zinc come into play. Its diamagnetic property causes leviation. This diamagnetic property of zinc and other metals in the body as well as in the air, in the crust of the Earth, the presence of zinc in water, crust of earth, air and of similar elements like gold silver, mercury etc. which IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LEVIATION OF THE EARTH AND KEEP IT SUSPENDED IN THE ETHERIAL SPACE IN THE MACROCOSM WE CALL UNIVERSE. (I am revealing these secrets here as it occur to my mind perhaps scentists may be on the threshold of finding it, but there relation in macrocosm with microcosm , the universe and human body, that relatonship might not occur to them because they do not work holistically but by piece meal). THIS IS ONE REASON WHY THE EARTHS CRUST HAS BEEN FILLED WITH SO MUCH OF METALS, which causes a repulsion of the gravitational force and therby leviation of the heavenly bodies are achieved as in the case ofearth. This would mean that any celestial body which has reached a solid state should contain metallic elements in their core like zinc which is responsible for its suspension in the etherial background.

4. The question now comes why and how this is applied in the body.
Each minutely travelling neurotransmitters have a separate trajectory inside the nerves inside the body. They are supposed to maintan those trajectory like a heavenly body has its own orbit and trajectory. When due to some or other reason this trajectory becomes weak, they tend to stick together. In the case of the body, the life force or the Etherial fraework which is the background for all functons becomes weak, they tend to stick together. These causes cross short circuitings and impaired electrical, magnetic and gravitational impulses in the body. These are fundamental to petit mal, epilepsy, myoclonic jerks and other kinds of jerks and intermittent supply of impulses disorders.

5. How do we correct it? Here we comes to the role of Zinc, Mercury, Aurum, Argentum, Plumbum, Platina and other metals as opposed to Iron which is good conductor of heat and electricity and magnetic in properties.

6. Excessive consumption of zinc in material doses causes growth retardation, delayed sexual maturation, infection susceptibility, and diarrhea, Consumption of excess zinc can cause ataxia, lethargy and copper assimilation problems(invariably causes liver and brain related ailments with severe cramps). This would invariably mean that Zinc used in homeopathic doses should improve growth and development, sexual maturaltion, improve immunity etc. Again it works against ataxia and lethargy in homeopathic forms. Many of the distortions in the body, eyes, face etc.in epileptic bouts are caused by copper non assmilation and this has also a panecea in Zinc. Here we should caution the nutritionists that excess use of Flax seeds in the form of Zinc for improving upon womens ailment to some extent would do well because body itself assimilate things in the minutest forms, but its excess on a long long time basis would be dangerous for them as well as their offsprings.

7. Diamagnetism is the property of an object to create a magnetic field in opposition of an externally applied magnetic field, causing a repulsive effect. And Zinc has this property. An external magnetic field thus created alters the orbital velocity of electrons around their nuclei, thus changing the magnetic dipole moment in the direction opposing the external field. Diamagnets have a magnetic permeability less than 0 (a relative permeability less than 1).

The above property of Zinc can also cause it to stop certain permeabilities caused by weak Life force and excess impulses of magnetism or electricity created due to some or other impairments in the cerebellum.

I think these are the properties and reasons of Zinc functioning as a balancing agent or harmonious leviation agent in creatng a coridal atmosphere inside the veins and nerves. The Phosphate in it is doing the same function of Phosphorus which phosphorus does independently, i.e rectifying the hypo or hyper clonic impairments brought on to the muscles, nerves and bones due to the irregular functions inside the etherial space in their abode in head as well as all over the body inside the circulatory system in particular.

Belladonna was primarily prescrbed for its power to dilate the nerves and is power to act upon the Element Earth which is flesh, nerve and the bone afflicted by foreign invasion due to sluggish life force. You have a choice to use Zincum Phos wth phosphorus and Belladonna or Zincum Phos alone with belladonna. But how zincum Phos interact with Tantu Pashan is onething left to experiment. I hope I am adquately clear.

With best wishes.

--

July 18 2009
Dear Udaya,
Thank you very much for your detailed response to our query.
We have been administering Tantu Pashan for the last twelve months.Initially ,though we noticed some improvements in the electrical activity,results were fluctuating in nature.
It is for this specific reason we want to know whether it may be helpful to try Zincum Phos 200 intercurrently once in a week and look for results.
I would be grateful to know your firm views
Warm Regards
Baskaran

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.