Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Apis Mellifica
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

DIABETIS - CURE /////???/////
Started by: udaya kumar at June 23 2009

Replies: 83 & Views: 84445    Font    Page 1 of 4  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: udaya kumar
--

June 23 2009
Dear members,
I have received the following from a reliable source for a possible cure of Diabetis. I do not know the effectiveness of this medicine. But the ingredients are used by us in normal food and of value as medicine. Those who are diabetic may like to try this recipie and have the feed back on its efficacy. With best wishes. udaya

AS RECEIVED :

Sheikh Saleh Mohammed Tuwaijiri , the Supreme judge of Tabuk Court has made the extensive experiments with perseverance and patience and discovered a successful treatment for diabetes.

Now a days a lot of people, old men & women in particular suffer a lot due to Diabetes..

Ingredients:
1 - Wheat flour 100 gm
2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh) 100 gm
3 - Barley 100 gm
4 - Black Seeds (kalunji) 100 gm

Method of Preparation Put all the above ingredients in 5 cups of water. Boil it for 10 minutes and put off the fire. Allow it to cool down by itself. When it has become cold, filter out the seeds and preserve the water in a glass jug or bottle.

How to use it?

Take one small cup of this water every day early morning when your stomach is empty.
Continue this for 7 days. Next week repeat the same but on alternate days. With these 2 weeks of treatment you will wonder to see that you have become normal and can eat normal food without problem.
Unquote.

--

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: Dr R.K.Khatri
Mumbai, India

June 24 2009
Dear Udaya,

Thanks for your Diamond value

information.

Please tell about the allopathic

medicines

should reduce during this treatment or

continue same dose.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: udaya kumar
--

June 24 2009
This is something which the person who is willing to experiment need let us know. Since all the ingredients are of food value and edible, there should not be a problem. Unless the diabetis level is very high, the person should not have any problem in stopping allopathic medicine for one or two weeks, under monitor.

--

Re: DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

June 24 2009
The problem that members will have in making up this medicine in Sri Lanka and even in other countries is that we will not be able to identify the ingredients which I presume are available in India and listed under:

2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh) 100 gm
4 - Black Seeds (kalunji) 100 gm

Can anyone help to identify them with their Botanical names ?

I would like to take this opportunity of mentioning here that I made a serendipitous discovery a few years ago that Arnica 6c in the Wet dose brings down the Blood Sugar level of both Type I and Type II Diabetics within 24 hours. Many patients who have used it have confirmed that their BS levels dropped by around 25% when checked after taking 3 doses of the remedy water. This reduction continues as long as the Arnica is taken but it cannot replace the Insulin or the Metformin that the patient has been prescribed and is taking. The Arnica 6c will however be able to help the patient to reduce the dose of Insulin or the Metformin tablets to keep the BS levels around 110.

The Wet dose is made by inserting 3 drops of Arnica 6c in Ethanol or 6 Dry pellets which are freely available in any Homeopathic pharmacy into a 500ml bottle of spring water which is succussed or shaken hard before each dose which is a capful of the bottle taken twice daily.

--

June 24 2009
Gond or Dhawa Gond is called Anogeissus latifolia. In Srilanka it is called Vellai Naga.

For Kalonji (Nigalla Sativa) please see the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigella_sativa

You can see the Kolonji has many medicinal values and comes under Sativa group which are all great medicines. Cannabis Sativa(Hemp.urticaceae), Pastinaca Sativa, Avena Sativa(Oats), Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa), Allium Sativa (Garlic) are few of the great medicines of Sativa group.

--

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

June 25 2009
Dear Udaya,
What to do with the mixture after straining it. Do we use fresh ingredients each time?
By the way Kalonji is onion seeds.

Jayashree Kanoi

--

June 25 2009
Kalonji is not onion seeds. It resembles onion seeds and confused by many as onion seeds. Mixture obviously need not be used a second time use a fresh mixture. It will happen only twice because as per the directions above 5 cups of water should go for 7 days treatment. I do not know more. It came in my mail and I have googled also, it is available on google sites also.

--

Calcutta, India

June 27 2009
Ok Thanks,
we confused Kalonji with onion seeds only Though we use it a lot in our cooking...

Jayashree Kanoi

Calcutta, India

June 30 2009
As Calcutta is a very hot city, do we keep the liquid in the fridge? Will it really cure diabetes? I am suffering since 7-8 years and it is getting worse even with the injections plus 10 tabs. How do we know if the sugar is getting less and we must reduce the medicine dose?

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: M.A. Rana

June 30 2009
Dr. Udaya Kumar. There is no doubt that this prescription is very famous here in Saudi Arab. I have met with so many persons and they are telling alos that thier relatives have the benifits of it but i did not see any person until now who said yes i got cure. I promise you to comeback with the good news as soon as i received.

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

--

June 30 2009
Thank you.

--

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: yusufpatel
KUWAIT

June 30 2009
Regarding Kalonji. Prophet Mohammed (P.B.H) has said, this is a best medicine for all the diseases except the death. so, sure it may giving the benefits in curing DIABETIS

KUWAIT

June 30 2009
Regarding Kalonji. Prophet Mohammed (P.B.H) has said, this is a best medicine for all the diseases except the death. so, sure it may giving the benefits in curing DIABETIS

KUWAIT

June 30 2009

--

June 30 2009
Alhamdulillah. Thanks Patelji for that revelation from Prophet Mohammaed (P.B.U.H). With regards.

--

Mumbai, India

July 1 2009
Dear Forum Members,

Any more feed back with the above formula

for Diabetis.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

Mumbai, India

July 1 2009
Dear Forum Members,

Any more feed back with the above formula

for Diabetis.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

--

July 1 2009
I have tried it in my house. The formulae as communicated appears to be a wrong recipe. One cannot remove any water from 100 gms each of the ingredients after boiling with five cups of water. I have taken only less than five grams each and boiled it, the resultant mixture is a gruel which cannot give even one cup of . However, the gruel formed so is tasty and palatable and can be used as an edible food. It may have the said curative powers. It may not have. I would like to have more feed backs.

--

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: ezeevivek

July 2 2009
I have found an interesting web page on uses of black seed:

http://hasnain.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/discover-miraculous-medicinal-uses-of-nigella-sativakalonji-black-seed/

There are links to some books as well. Its a magic seed.

Calcutta, India

July 7 2009
Thanks Udaya,
I would really like a recipe for Diabetes.. I am taking Cinnamon and also flaxseeds in curds to no avail.
My sugar was 163 fasting and 166 PP yesterday only. This after Lantus Inj plus 10 tabs.
Plus Homeo Mother Tincture Cephalandra Indica 20 drops twice daily.

Jayashree Kanoi

Sri Lanka

July 7 2009
To Jayashree

Have you tried taking Arnica 6c in the Wet dose twice daily ?

I have received reports from Type I Diabetics that they discovered that their Blood Sugar level dropped dramatically overnight after the third dose. I have treated a friend in Mumbai who hails from a family of Diabetics all of whom are Type I Diabetics who reported that he has reduced the number of units of Insulin he has taken daily for over 30 years of his life by 35%. Other members of his family too have recorded a similar result.

I have instructed him to use the remedy in Ethanol of which he inserts 3 drops into a 500ml bottle of spring water which is succussed before every dose of 1 teaspoonful taken twice daily, half hour before a meal.

If you do use it please stop all the other remedies you are taking at the moment. It is understood that you will continue with your Insulin of which you can reduce the dosage if and when you discover that your BS level has dropped the day after you take at least 3 doses of Arnica 6c to achieve a BS level of around 120 by reducing the units of Insulin to achieve this level.

It would be of interest if you too can use it and report your findings.

Mumbai, India

July 8 2009
Dear Joe,

God bless you some where in ABC

forum.

I found 30 C in wet Dose for Diabetis

here you say 6c which is correct potency

of Arnica.

Please guide and reply to my querry.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

Sri Lanka

July 8 2009
To Khatri

Can you please elaborate on your query which I do not understand precisely.

I presume that you wish to convey that you are using Arnica 30c for Diabetes and would like to know why I now prescribe Arnica 6c, this is because many Diabetics have informed me that they responded better to the lower potency.

Calcutta, India

July 8 2009
I had tried it in the wet dose sometime back for 2-3 months to no avail. But i have type 1 not type 2.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: sweet_lemon

July 8 2009
Dear Joe
some times u mentioned use 30c. After long search on internet I was able to order 30c Arnica liquid form in USA. But, here its mentioned use 6c. Which is correct ?

Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.