Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Kalium Sulphuricum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Infertility
Started by: pure001 at May 27 2009

Replies: 74 & Views: 27157    Font    Page 3 of 3  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3          Reply

Re:Infertility By: udaya kumar
--

September 18 2009
DearGarcot,
Ultimately it is the NAMAK (salt) that matters. Namak Halal aor Namak Haram. Faithful or loyal or betraying the trust. We can straightaway ascribe these human qualities to the Salt. Trust and faith is what make a human birth grow into a human being. Why do you think all the earth in the planet Earth go and join the ocean. Even for the Macrocosmic Earth, the Salt Retention in thebody of the mother Earth should be balanced and should be only so much so that it sustains in a harmonious helathy condition. If there is more salt in Earth it will be dry and parched, if there is less salt in Earth it will be flooded and water will retain on earth without going down to the bottom or flow down to the sea. Both ways it is injurious to earth. When we go against this balance, we are conspiring with Salt. I would go that far even to suggest that the low pressure and high pressre in the atmosphere is directly connected with theSalt content in the oceans. just like the low pressure and high pressure in the body is directly connected with the salt content in the human body. This is the greatest of all architectures that two bodies the Earth and the human body structured so similar but seen as so dissimilar. Only God can do such wonders.

--

Re:Infertility By: pure001
Delhi

September 24 2009
Hi Udaya

I tried pulsatilla but no signs of menstruation yet. My LMP was 20th aug. I had few headless eruptions one after the other on my cheeks during past few days which were taking a long time to clear up. but suddenly since last 2 days they have started to diminish.

--

September 24 2009
Use 1M one single dose. And wait for a day. The disappearing of the eruptions is indicative ovulation did not take place. Did you take it three times a day for three days?

--

Delhi

September 24 2009
Do you mean Pulsatilla 1M? Yes I took it 3 times for 3 days.
Thankyou.

--

September 24 2009
Priya,
I think there is a lot of incongruity in what you are saying and doing. I asked on 17th post to take three doses of Pulsatilla 30 three times a day for three days, and you are confirming me today 24th that you have taken Pulsatilla 1M three times a day for three days. I have never asked you to take 1M for three days. For that matter I never ask any body to take 1M consecutively three times a day for three days in any medicine. Please clarify.

--

Delhi

September 24 2009
What i meant was that I took pulsatilla 30 3 times for 3 days.

And regarding Pulsatilla 1M, I just asked because in your last post u asked me to take 1M single dose but u did not mention the remedy name. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

--

September 24 2009
Ok. Please take Pulsatilla 1M one single dose for one day and wait for a day or two for possible results.

--

Delhi

September 24 2009
ok. will get back to you. Can u tell me Udaya , Why is folliculinum not available in India? I tried it with many pharmacies here.

--

September 24 2009
I hope you are in delhi,

Check the following link and enquire from:
dir.indiamart.com/indianexporters/homeo-med.html

Shivam,R.k.Puram, Sector 1 New Delhi
Kunal Medicos,RK Puram Sector 5 new delhi
Dr. Sarin, Gole Market New Delhi
SBL
Other german companies in NOIDA.
Check with hyderabad and Calcutta.
It should be available

--

Delhi

September 24 2009
Thankyou very much Udaya!!!

Delhi

September 30 2009
Dear Udaya

I took Pulsatilla 1M single dose on 25th and the very next day I got a new acne breakout on my cheek and its still there and is taking so long to clear up. My BBT also increased a day or two later. Still awaiting my periods.

--

September 30 2009
Take one more dose of Pulsatilla 1M. Do not bother about the Acne, it wll go away when the flow starts. with best wishes.

--

Delhi

October 17 2009
Dear Udaya,

I took 1 dose of Pulsatilla 1M on 30th Sep and the flow started on 11 th oct. My LMP was 20th Aug. This time I did not experience any discomforts of PMS at all except abdominal swelling. I hope you agree with me on the BBT thing. Estrogen causes low temp in the first half of the cycle and after Progestrone takes over the next half, the temp rises.

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year.

Warm regards
Priya

Delhi

March 29 2010
Hi Udaya and others,

Wanted to share the good news with you all. I am currently 7 weeks pregnant. I went for my ultrasound this Saturday. Everything else was normal but my cervical length was just 3.1cm which my doctor said can put me into the risk of having incompetent cervix in the second trimester. Is there any homeopathic support for strengthening the cervix? I have been also given progesterone supplements to be continued till the first trimester.

Regards
Priya

--

March 29 2010
Congrats. Thanks for feedback. I shall revert with homeo medicines later. with best wishes.

--

Re:Infertility By: garcot
Bangalore

March 29 2010
Great News Priya.

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

--

March 29 2010
Conium Mac.
abdomen; bladder; constriction; cervix; ;
abdomen; bladder; pain; cervix of bladder; ;
abdomen; bladder; pain; cervix of bladder; at close of urination; ;
abdomen; bladder; pain; cervix of bladder; after urination; ;

Pulstailla -
for elasticity of Cervix _SHOULD NOT BE USED DURING PREGNANCY PARTICULARLY AT HIGHER POTENCIES.
USE AFTER LABOUR PAIN SETS IN AND IT WILL ENSURE SMOOTH DELIVERY WITHIN HALF AN HOUR. USE SINGLE DOSE IN 1m.

Aurum Muriaticum Natrosum. 3X

Walls of the Cervix hardened -
Female.--Indurated cervix. Palpitation of young girls. Coldness in abdomen. Chronic metritis and prolapsus. Uterus fills up whole pelvis. Ulceration of neck of womb and vagina. Leucorrhœa, with spasmodic contraction of vagina. Ovaries indurated. Ovarian dropsy. Sub-involution. Ossified uterus.

Dose.--Second and third trituration.

CAULOPHYLLUM THALICTROIDES
(CAULOPHYLLUM)

This is a woman's remedy. Want of tonicity of the womb. During labor, when the pains are deficient and the patient is exhausted and fretful. Besides, it has a special affinity for the smaller joints. Thrush, locally and internally.

Stomach.--Cardialgia, spasms of stomach. Dyspepsia with spasmodic symptoms.

Female.--Extraordinary rigidity of os (Bell; Gels; Ver v). Spasmodic and severe pains, which fly in all directions; shivering, without progress; false pains. Revives labor pains and furthers progress of labor. After pains. Leucorrhœa, with moth-spots on forehead. Habitual abortion from uterine debility (Helon; Puls; Sab). Needle-like pains in cervix. Dysmenorrhœa, with pains flying to other parts of body. Lochia protracted; great atony. Menses and leucorrhœa profuse.

DOSAGE : 3x

Ficus Indica Q- for abnormal bleedings.

Sepia - Constipation, toothache,,urgent desire to void urine, urine escapes if not voided, useful for vomiting during pregnancy.

--

Re:Infertility By: serenity2906
New Delhi, India

September 27 2010
Dear Udaya

I was searching for Kasep and Becon (which Dr.Banerjee has prescribed for me as well) and somehow I reached this page. After going through this entire case I got to understand that these are the standard prescription of Dr.Banerjee for women having trouble with their reproductive systems. I noticed that you had prescribed the patient with Pulsatilla. somewhere i read that Puls was inimical to Sepia which the patient had taken few mnths back. My query was as to after how many days of taking sepia, the patient can safely take puls

Thanks and regards

--

September 27 2010
The Sepia she has taken few months back is no more valid. In cases where you have problem use one dose of Nux Vomica in between or any other complementary or other remedies. You can see those from the materia medica boericke. . In fact, Sepia is Chronic to Nux Vomica. Similarly Silicea is chronic to Pulsatilla. I consider Sepia chronic to Pulsatilla and see no reason using it after Pulsatilla though some do maintain they are inimical.

--

Re:Infertility By: serenity2906
New Delhi, India

September 28 2010
Thanks a lot Udaya for the clarification

--

September 28 2010
ok

--

Re:Infertility By: agn

May 16 2017
This thread has been very interesting. Dear Mr. Udaya Kumar, is there a way to communicate personally?

--

May 17 2017
udayan54@yahoo.com

--

May 20 2017
Dear Udaya sir, please can you explain the role of calc carb in infertility as you have mentioned here?

--

May 20 2017
Calcarea Carb to my mind corrects Calcium assimilation and therefore the corrects thyroid dysfunction.....usually hypothyroidism is root cause to several hormonal imbalances including in breast, ovary, uterus, adrinals,pancrease, liver, kidney is all affected one way or other....but the first route in hypothyroidism in females is breast, ovaries and uterus and genital organs including obesity which is yet another product of hormonal imbalance arising from the TCells and B Cells where Natrum Mur work more. So usually Thuja, Natrum Mur, Calcarea Carb should be the order.....Thuja corrects the predispositions, Natrum Mur corrects the imbalances and amenorrhea in particular and paves the way for Calcarea Carb function which is finally given the master stroke by Pulsatilla and Sepia.....

--

May 28 2017
That's a great strategy!!

--

May 28 2017
ok

--

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.