Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Opium
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Irregular Periods
Started by: vandy77 at April 28 2009

Replies: 75 & Views: 24320    Font    Page 1 of 4  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Irregular Periods By: vandy77

April 28 2009
Dear Udaya,

I am suffering from the same problem of highly irregular and sacnty periods.

I am having two kids, first one got conceived normally, but for second one, I had taken a lot of treatments to conceive.

I am also overweight 75kgs and having this problem since the starting of periods in my life, earlier it was a delay of one week now its more than one month.

I am also afraid of everything will go negative like accidents, earhtquake, falling from stairs and a lot of things like this.Yes, also with low self esteem, and I had consulted this with my psychologist also and she told my that I had negative feelings about myself.I think a lot to perform simple tasks also, lethargic, which I don't like about myself. Loss of discipline in life, very difficult for me to form some good habbits. Very much fond of tea, don't like chiiled things, not even chilled water.

I know how to loose weight, I try also but again back to normal routine.

Please suggest something that can regulate my periods. I am having migraine which got aggravated due to sunlight, fried food.Having backache from the last four months due to lifting heavy weights for weight loss.

Right now I had started Arnica 30c wet dose.

regards,
Vandana Arora

Re:Irregular Periods By: udaya kumar
--

April 28 2009
Vandana,
Please go into the symptoms of Platina from the following link and let me know how far the symptoms agree with you, in mind as well as body. For your sedentary life and "headache in the sunshine" the specific remedy is Nux Vomica 30. Many of the problems could be indiscreminate use of allopathic medicines, tea, and sedentary life style. Nux Vomica is antidot to all these ill effects. Next is Phoebis. The cause for many of the phoebias are the acidity or acidosis causing excessive gastric disturbances and wind/air/gas going up above the forehead would cause many kinds of mind disturbances. For this, the best remedy could be Argentum Nitricum 6C/30C. For amenorrhea, and other symptoms related to it, the best medicine would be Pulsatilla 30. I have suggested Platina because of the fact that you have mind symptoms appearing after the suppression of physical symptoms i.e. amenorrhea.

There are two alternatives

No.1: Take three doses of Nux Vomica 30 morning /afternoon/evening for one day. Next day morning taking one dose of Argentum Nitricum 6C or 30C. Same after noon take one dose of Pulsatilla 30C. Evening one dose of Nux Vomica again, next day morning Arg. Nitricum, aftgernoon pulsatilla evening nux vomica and continue this for three days.

If after the first three doses of Nux Vomica all your mind symptoms vanish. there is no need for taking Argentum Nitricum. But may take Pulsatilla until appearance of menstruation.

No.2 If Platina agrees with your symptoms, Platina 30 may be taken three times for maximum three days and wait for results. Repeat if needed or raise the potency to 200 one dose a day.

As I see, the difference between your case and that of serenity is that your head ache is in sunshine and her headache is due to heat of the sun. Your headache is due to sedentary habits and therefore liver is at fault and her head ache is due to salt imbalance.

With regards.

--

Re:Irregular Periods By: vandy77

April 29 2009
Dear Udaya,

I had read the Platina characters and this paragraph in Girilal's post explains me:

Platinums are arrogant and haughty; they overrate themselves and despise other people. They consider themselves better than 'the herd, the plebes'. These people feel that they don't belong to their own family, they often think that they belong to the nobility, or that they are in a strange country. They enjoy exaggerating their own qualities and importance. They are proud, vain, narcissistic, and desire to be flattered. The funny thing is that their megalomania also has a physical component: the delusion that the body or a part of the body is enlarged, or the feeling that things look faraway and small (as if you look at them from a high place). Well -hidden behind this super-ego however lies a forsaken feeling, the idea of being alone on this world, of not being appreciated. Platinum-people lack self-confidence when it comes to making contact with other people. Every injury to their self-respect results in ailments.

I am very much afraid of being alone.I always wanted to be flattered, and if not given importance, I leave the situation.I am the one who always carve for attention.I do feel tingling in genitals, before sleeping. I have major problem of headache, 3-5 times a week I need to take medicine for this from the last 10-11 years.I have headache when I go out during day time, when I am travelling without car.I always carve for power, money and position(my psychologist diagnosed this recently).I always need a shoulder to cry upon.Problems of delayed periods increased after marriage and it also depends upon my mental peace, even my headache sometimes depends upon mental peace.

Please comment.

regards,

Vandana Arora

April 29 2009
Dear Udaya,

Should I continue taking Anica 30C wet dose, I am feeling better with this.

regards,
Vandana Arora

--

April 29 2009
Use three doses of Nux Vomica 30 for one day and report. Next day onwards use Pulsatilla 200 one dose a day for three days and report on the 5th day. Arnica can go alongwith these medicines but during the period of these 4 days do not use it, so that we know how exactly these medicines have helped. Let me know the balance symptoms you have after use of these two medicines. with best wishes.

--

April 29 2009
Dear Udaya,

Should we drop the alternative of Platina for now?

regards,
Vandana Arora

--

April 29 2009
What I am trying to do is get a clearer picture of your symptoms by giving you Nux Vomica which is antidot to all ill effects of your continuous medication, and from sedentary life style. Pulsatilla 200 will also do the same thing but is the best panecea for your amenorrhea. If these two things are taken care of, then the autointoxication within you of right now will be removed alongwith many of the symptoms you are facing now. We shall see after that whether Platina suits you for the evolving symptoms or not.

--

May 3 2009
Dear Udaya,

Today is my second day of Pulsatilla.

My periods were due on 21st of April, In how may days I can expect the periods after completing 3 doses of Pulsatilla?

regards,

Vandana Arora

--

May 3 2009
Normally the flow starts in a couple of days after use of Pulsatilla if the problem is inflammation of the cervix minor blockages and the kind. In many cases it comes out after one dose. In some cases higher potencies like 1M may be required. You may raise the potency to 200 after waiting for three days. 200C one dose a day.
I see that you have not followed my suggestion given earlier on 29th April.

--

May 4 2009
Dear Udaya,

I had followed your suggestion and taken Nux Vomica 30C three doses in one day and then
pulsatilla 200C three doses in three days, today is last day of Pulsatilla,and since today morning I am having pain in my thighs which I normally have one or days before periods.

One change I am feeling is control in my temper, I am feeling better now, as I loose my temper easily
with two kids.

One more change is constipation in me and my small kid whom I am nursing.

I hope I can now start with Arnica 30C wet dose from tommorow.

regards,

Vandana Arora

--

May 4 2009
NO NO No Arnica. Arnica is great for uterine haemorrage and menorrhagea. It may be counterproductive at this stage. Please wait. You may take more doses of Pulsatilla if you so wish. You can take Arnica once the cycle is over.

--

May 5 2009
Dear Udaya,

I am taking Arnica for Back ache.

I had taken just one dose of Arnica today morning, as you advised me to stop it just for four days.I'll discontinue it till this cycle is over.

Please advise how many doses of pulsatilla is required, I mean in 200C do I require to take it daily till periods starts.

regards,

Vandana Arora

--

May 5 2009
No you don't have to take it indiscriminately till the menstruation starts, that would be either redundent or overdosing. Pulsatilla 200C may be taken for three daysm only i.e. one dose a day for three days prior to the expected date of start of the menstruation. Normally after a dose a dose or two the menstruation starts and you won't be able to complete the third dose. Never use Pulsatilla during menstruation/ or pregnancy. In pregnancy Pulsatilla 1M single dose is useable if you are looking for a smooth delivery when the delivery pain has started. Pulsatilla expells everything, therefore not adviseable during those two instances. with good wishes.

--

May 6 2009
Dear Udaya,

I had completed three doses of Pulsatilla till day before yesterday.
This remedy was helping me to remain calm with kids, but from today I am loosing my temper again. Should I take another dose or wait for some more time?I had stopped taking Arnica for till this cycle.

I am sure with your help atleast i'll be able to normalise my periods, as this small thing is disturing my mental peace and I am unable to control my temper and my family is suffering because of this.This happens before every cycle.

I am still waiting for periods to start.

regards,

Vandana Arora

--

May 6 2009
You can take any number of doses of Pulsatilla but would prefer in 30C potency. You can also take it in Nux Vomica 30C, Pulsatilla 30C combination i.e. morning Pulsatilla 30C and evening(after sunset) Nux Vomica.30C

--

May 8 2009
Dear Udaya,

I am still waiting for Periods and Yet to purchase Pulsatilla 30C as I can't go out anytime with two kids.
I had stopped taking Arnica wet dose for the mean time.

regards,

Vandana Arora

May 11 2009
Dear Udaya,

I had taken pulsatilla 30C for 3 days but there are no sings of starting of periods.

However delaying of periods is giving me lot of irriation in my mind and I keep on shouting whole day either on my kids or husband.I don't want to shout and i keep on trying to control my temper, but simply trying to control is not helping me at all, and after trying to control I shout more.

Please help me either in regularising periods or help me in finding my constitution or anything that can help me in controlling my temper.

regards,

Vandana Arora

--

May 11 2009
Press for two minutes three times a day on the mount of Venus on both the hands. The mount of venus is the raised portion right under the thumb lying within the Life Line of both hands. These are Thyroid and Hypothyroid reflex points. Pressing there will remove a lot of anger. Nux Vomica can also remove anger and tantrums.

I have already given you the medicines. They are Sepia, Pulsatilla and Aristolochia. Aristolichia is a combination of Septia and Pulsatilla. In Sepia the mind symptoms of being Angry with the loved ones i..e "Indifferent to those loved best. Averse to occupation to family. Irritable; easily offended; dread to be alone; very sad, weeps from telling symptoms. Miserly, anxious towards evening, indolent" I think all the symptoms you have mentioned is contained in Sepia. It is also indicated for amenorrhea, prolapse of uterus yellow green leucorrhea and pruiritis(itching).
Milk should not be taken while taking Sepia. If both of them fails which is unlikely Aristolochia should be tried. If all of the do not give benefit alongwith your constitutional medicine (Calcaria Carb), I think I would not have any other medicine to suggest to you from this distance, and you should be seeing physically a good homeopathic doctor and get appropriate medicine. I am confident that these three medicines will get you out from the problems you are facing. with best wishes.

--

May 11 2009
Dear Udaya,

Please recommend the potency of both Sepia and Pulsatilla.Yes, I am having problem of Leucorrhea, but that is creamish and not yellowish green.

Second thing are you sure that my Constitution is Calcarea Carb, you recommended this for my daughter.

Third thing is there any remedy which can help me to regularise my periods for life long,or do I need to take medicines life long for this problem.

regards,

Vandana Arora

--

May 11 2009
It should be read as yellow/green i,e, yellow + white is cream.
Yes. Calcarea Carb is most probably your Constitutional remedy. With a few symptoms here and there I cannot be conclusive. The remedies if successful, will cure for life provided you have to regulate your diet too accordingly. Please don't ask me about the diet now. We will think of that once medicines start giving you improvements.

--

May 12 2009
Dear Udaya,

Please recommend the potency of Sepia, Pulsatilla I am taking in 30C.

Right now I just want to finish this cycle ASAP.

regards,

Vandana Arora

--

May 12 2009
Sepia to start with in 30C and raise to 200C. CAUTION ; PULSATILLA IS INIMICAL TO SEPIA AND SHOULD NOT BE USED SIDE BY SIDE. You can put a few doses of Calcaria Carb in between these two medicines and start with Sepia.

--

May 17 2009
Dear Udaya,

I had started with Speia30C, once a day. Is it fine to take this once a day or repetition is required, as these days I am really boiling with anger.

I am still waiting for my periods which were due on 21st April.

regards,

Vandana Arora

May 17 2009
Dear Udaya,

Its my second day of taking Sepia30C, I am feeling better in controlling my temper with this.

I just want to know how many days do I need to take this to start periods.

regards,

Vandana Arora

--

May 17 2009
Take it for one more day. It is being given symptomatically. I cannot say how many days it is going to take. Pulsatilla should normally take one or two days only. But Sepia may take more. Howbe it these medicines are only going to help you and clear the grounds for other medicines if needed or other potencies if needed. with best wishes.

--

Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.