Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Areca Catechu
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

uterine fibroid and polyp
Started by: vyushti at March 5 2009

Replies: 159 & Views: 27157    Font    Page 3 of 7  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next          Reply

Re:uterine fibroid and polyp By: udaya kumar
--

September 6 2009
It is not possible that you notice no changes. I think you consult a homeo doctor there itself. I think I have asked you to take 6C of Lapis Albus.That was the main medicine for the fibroid and rest were only path makers. I think it is difficult to treat you in the forum as there are a lot of missing links which I am not able to connect. Please do not take further doses of the medicines mentioned above, except Lapis Albus 6C and Aurum Mur Nat.4X and also add Bellis Perennis Q. until you see a homeo doctor. It is important that you see the doctor personally and take medicine as there is too many erractics that I am not able to reconcile.
With warm regards.

--

Re:uterine fibroid and polyp By: vyushti

September 6 2009
dear udaya,
i took lapis albus 30c...(my mistake while copying down the medicines)
should i now take lapis albus6c (thrice a day?)...
what would be the dosage of aurum mur nat4X and bellis perennisQ...
for how many days should i continue these.
also how long do i have to continue with the thyroidinum and iodum?

regarding consulting a homeopath...i would do that, but somehow the faith and trust in your knowledge makes me come back here again n again, besides the ones i have been to earlier give unnamed medicine solutions in bottles (not ready to reveal the medicine names).
i am hoping and wishing you'd guide me further in this.
could you suggest some homeopath here in delhi.
thanks
best regards

September 6 2009
dear udaya,
one thing i missed out on...during the past week i was very anxious due to the visit to the gynaecologist (who has asked me to see a surgeon for fixing up the hysterectomy! i have an appointment on monday, but am going to stretch it as much as possible to let homeopathy help),
i have had two bouts of low pressure (dizzy n cold n drained).
looking forward to continued guidance.
thanks

--

September 6 2009
For homeopathy to work, it needs accurate symptoms. What I am suggestng are snap shot remedies and not on the basis of your individual symptoms as I am not getting any symptms from you except that you have a fibroid in the uterus. Somewher we are not able to communicate clearly as to what I wanted and what symptoms you are givng. That kind of misalignment will not work when I am not even seeing you. That is why I suggested you to see a homeopath. I am here to guide provided I get the correct
symptoms. May be the medicines prescribed by the homeopath could give be a clue as to what to ask you or which way the treatment should turn. Aurum Mur Nat 4X may be used three times a day and bellis perennis 5 drops in one ounce water three tmes a day increasing 5 drops to 10 drops in due course Please do that for one week and if there is any improvement in symptoms in any area, please let me know so that I can understand your medicinal requirements. with best wishes.

--

September 6 2009
thanks udaya,
what i have told you as my symptoms is what i would tell any homeopath, because i dont show the classic signs of either hypothyroidism or fibroids (even the doc was assuming seeing the scan reports that maybe the bleeding would have increased and also the pains..but thats not the case)
..yes i did have the typical fibroid related symptoms around march, but not anymore after the naturopathy detox in may-june! i used to suffer from bad sinusitis 3 times a year from many years...but fortunately last 3/4 months have been pretty good!
barring the test results and the scans, now there is nothing much (other than slight irritability, a bit of hairfall problem, heavy(but much improved) n painful periods, some low pressure bouts)that can betray my condition....am still as active as before, can still run without pains, its only sudden movements that cause pains near the uterus, some nights i do have agonising pain in the calves and its not the muscular kind..is appears to be deep seated that makes it difficult to sleep,
love the stormy rainy kind of days and winters, summer and humidity dont gel with me.
like i have mentioned earlier i am anxious about the health of those around me...not so much for my own self (except when it has come to this hysterectomy stage).
if u could direct me towards likely "correct symptoms"..i can perhaps relook and present a clearer picture..i need help here...symptoms like what???
i will take the Lapis Albus 6c (3 doses for 3 days or a week??) along with Aurum Mur Nat 4X may be used three times a day and bellis perennis 5 drops in one ounce water three tmes a day increasing 5 drops to 10 drops + thyroidinum and iodum.
i hope i have got it right in assuming that all the medicines can be taken on the same day with requisite time gaps in between.
i shall get back to you with updates.
thanks
best regards

Re:uterine fibroid and polyp By: garcot
Bangalore

September 7 2009
Dear Vyusthi,

Since you wanted some direction on how homeopathy may eventually cure, please read this article:

http://www.hpathy.com/casesnew/shah-palladium.asp

Here the patient had very clear Palladium mental picture matching to some extent with physical characterestics. This actress, according to the article, got cured within about 1 year 4 months with just 4 doses of Palladium 200c ( she was a palladium personality).

Hope it helps, in expressing your true self out. Anything that builts inside, is a direct suppression of true expressions.

Since you said, you always had put others requirements/needs infront of yours, you should know, it should have been done more gracefully ( atleast that's what can be concluded). We need to do such a service with total love without carrying any burden ( guilt, frustrations, anxiety, helplessness, compulsions etc..) when we retire everyday.

I got a eye stye recently, because, I did over work myself, without really enjoying or understanding the a need for it and fully knowing I was violating certain basic requirements of nature. I was suppressing the natrual instinct to relax my eyes, and the expression was a stye which was, least desired, but then nature still prevailed, because it prevented me from straining and damaging my eye further. ( an aggravated Piita in this case). I am back to normal after 3 days ( 1dose of Lyco,1 dose of pulsatilla and two doses of silicea 6x and cleaning the drainage regularly with hot water sponging), but then nature taught me a few lessons, which I had failed to learn, when a similar thing happened previously.

Any accumulation is a direct indication of sycotic miasm in the background, and once we clear it, you would be back to normal.

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re: uterine fibroid and polyp By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 7 2009
To Garcot

You stated:
"I got a eye stye recently, because, I did over work myself, without really enjoying or understanding the a need for it and fully knowing I was violating certain basic requirements of nature. I was suppressing the natrual instinct to relax my eyes, and the expression was a stye which was, least desired, but then nature still prevailed, because it prevented me from straining and damaging my eye further. ( an aggravated Piita in this case). I am back to normal after 3 days, but then nature taught me a few lessons, which I had failed to learn, when a similar thing happened previously. "

Arnica 30 in the Wet dose taken twice daily is my default remedy as a prophylactic against Styes, Chalazions and even Rosacea. I believe that the Arnica promotes the blood supply in the eyelids thereby helping to cure a Sty which can be very painful if infected.

Many years ago I suffered from recurrent infections or Styes and had over 3 minor surgeries to clean them out. Ever since I started on the nightly dose of Arnica they have not bothered me. I did notice however that if I do not take Arnica for over 3 successive days, I get the usual symptoms of a spot of tenderness in an eyelid which usually develops into a Sty if l do not take the Arnica.

Bangalore

September 7 2009
Dear Joe,

You are recommending the remedies for a stye, which was ofcourse available in your other threads. My idea of writing here, was to give an example of how a suppresion can express itself in un desired forms.

Thanks Joe for your concern.

Regards
Garcot

September 7 2009
Dear Garcot,
i will go through the link you have mentioned. thanks...and hopefully that helps me to put forward my case in a better way.
when i said i mentioned" i put others..." it was not with any remorse or guilt or frustration or to seek gratification or to oblige anyone...i do it because i like doing it and couldnt care less if it wasnt appreciated...like they say "follow your heart, do your deeds without bothering about the fruits of your labour"....
the idea of doing something out of compulsion/ reward/guilt is absolutely alien to me.
like the above is true for me...so is it true that i have neglected my own self (without ever feeling why i put others before my ownself, i've never felt bad/unhappy about why i did that, but it only makes me happier that now i am even looking after myself)...its only recently that i have realised/ understood what it means when one says..you have to love yourself first to love others...hence i said what i said Smile
i am a very straightforward person, diplomacy/ mincing words/ reading between lines, is unfortunately not my forte....sometimes to the discomfort of others. i've had a happy and healthy (despite the hypothyroidism and fibroids) life so far...no reasons to complain and no mountains to make out of mole hills....probably thats why i miss out on the subtle changes.
i've also read abt physical manifestations of emotional problems....but given my case, i dont see any reason(coz i havent ever suppressed emotions and feelings)
i dont know if this makes sense...or puts my thoughts across as i feel...welll.....

i agree with you that nature is a wonderful teacher...we have to learn to be good students (which for most of us is lost in the humdrum and our rush through life!)

best regards

September 7 2009
Dear Garcot/Udaya,
i went through the link...
if i compare those sets of emotions and feelings to mine i would probably come up with the same things that i have mentioned in my earlier mails...but nonetheless here they are again (IN CAPS)...
Better in company...HAPPY EVEN WITHOUT IT, wants to be flattered...NO, GENUINE PRAISES ARE WELCOME BUT DETEST FLATTERY
Easily wounded pride..ABSOLUTELY NO, I'M NOT EASILY AFFECTED BY OTHERS OPINIONS AND WORDS.
Imagines herself neglected....NOT AT ALL.
Fond of the good opinion of others, also too much weight is laid on their judgment....DONT CARE AT ALL ABOUT ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS FROM OTHERS.
Therefore very excited in society...I'M AS HAPPY BEING WITH MYSELF AS IN THE COMPANY OF OTHERS, I DONT CRAVE FOR COMPANY NEITHER DO I SHUN IT.
Rigid pride. Successful but lonely NOT APPLICABLE
They feel very humiliated if they aren't the centre of attention....SUPERFICIAL LEVELS OF CONVERSATIONS/COMMENTS/APPRECIATIONS/FLATTERY/PRAISES ETC BUG ME AND MAKE ME WANT TO LAUGH AT THE FUTILITY OF THE OTHER PERSONS EFFORTS! I AM NOT GOOD AT SHOPTALK.
They get annoyed when they aren't invited to parties...DOESNT BOTHER ME
Egoistic...NOT A BIT
Kind hearted and generous...YES
Never accepted second position...AM NOT IN ANY RAT RACE, I THINK THERE IS MORE TO A PERSON THAN THEIR POSITION..
Always wanted to be a leader....I'M NOT AN AMBITIOUS PERSON SET TO PROVE THINGS TO THE WORLD, I AM HAPPY PLAYING A SECONDARY ROLE IF THE SITUATION REQUIRES AND AM CONTENT WITH THAT TOO. AS LONG AS I AM PROGRESSING TOWARDS BEING A BETTER SELF, I FEEL MY JOB IS WELL DONE...BE IT IN THE CAPACITY OF A LEADER OR A FOLLOWER...ALWAYS WANT TO BE A LEARNER!
strain...NONE WHATSOEVER
in my case what possibly could take a toll on my well being is the health and happiness of people close to me!

Bangalore

September 7 2009
Dear Vyusthi,

You have missed the subtle message. I wasn't talking just about reactions. I was also talking about certain self inflicted unknown/unrealistic compulsions and the manifestions born out of such an act.

Please study the Aurum Met.'s mental picture, and you will appreciate what I mean. Occationally, I slip into Aurum state and I take gold in some form to correct that situation.

I am sure, Udaya would certainly help you get the cure soon.

Best wishes
Garcot

September 7 2009
Dear Garcot,
i will do that!
and thanks for the explanations. appreciate the effort.
best regards.

September 8 2009
dear udaya,
i have started on the following medication since last evening....
aurum mur nat4x(1 tab thrice a day), bell per Q (5 drops thrice a day in water)
lapis albus 6C (thrice a day)
thyroidinum 3X (1 tab thrice a day)
iodum 3X (thrice a day)
the tablets are big ...is it one or two tablets as a dose.
I havent had the pain in the uterus region from the last two days (keeping my fingers crossed). also in the last two days there has been colourless odourless vaginal discharge.
i am generally in a happier and more tolerant (less irritable)disposition.
had the deep rooted aching calf (not the muscular kind) symptom in the night twice in the last week...i have to keep stretching for some relief.

will update as and when i observe changes.
thanks
best regards

--

September 8 2009
Vyusti,
Continue with the medicines. The pain in the calf is because one of the nerves are effected by the fibroid and blood flow probably to the area is getting restricted. It should automatically clear up when there is benefit in uterus. In fact, any amelioration in that symptom would be an indicator that the medicines are working. with best wishes.

--

September 8 2009
Thanks udaya,
will continue with the meds.
sorry to bother you...but those big tabs(3x and 4x) are one per dose or two?
warm regards

--

September 8 2009
One tablet would be sufficient.

--

September 8 2009
thanks
Smile

September 10 2009
hi udaya,
have been taking the medicines as prescribed, an update before completing the week of medicines:
today for the first time, throughout the day i had a lasting pain in the pelvic/ uterus/lower abdominal area, sometimes it was unbearable too. the car jumping over potholes made it worse....though for most of the day i have been resting hoping to get some relief, but the mild ache has been consistently there...a reason that i can think of is prolonged running(part of my excercise routine) the previous day, but i have done this earlier too....
the calf ache (its always during the night) is much better today....two nights back i was wishing for a ton of weight on my calves for some relief Smile
thanks
best regards

--

September 10 2009
Vyushti,

You should be very careful while driving. You must also be increasing one lap in running each day. Best of luck.

--

September 10 2009
will keep that in mind Smile
thanks

--

September 10 2009
It is 1.45a.m. and still awake? Take Bell200 or Calc.Carb200 or Mag Phos 6X if the pain is more, organ pains very sharp and cutting pains.

--

September 10 2009
cant sleep due to the pain (and scrabble!!)...wl take mag phos6x
thanks

--

September 10 2009
ok.

--

September 14 2009
Dear Udaya,
i have completed seven days of the medicines...aurum mur nat4x(1 tab thrice a day), bell per Q (5 drops thrice a day in water)
lapis albus 6C (thrice a day)
thyroidinum 3X (1 tab thrice a day)
iodum 3X (thrice a day)
updates/ my observations....
mentally less irritable, less anxious about others/ fibroids/hysterectomy/ pap smear results(despite 3 gynaes verdict of hysterectomy) low pressure symptoms not felt, hunger has increased from below normal to normal and sometimes craving for sweets (this i could have done without Wink
except for that day of pain(on sept 9th) there have been no pelvic/uterus region pains.
there is an improvement in the nightly calf pain.
reduction in anxiety levels is such a wonderful feeling! thanks!
many a times in between i have felt lethargic..and disconnected/ less alert to what is going around me..?
please let me know if there is anything specific you would like to know before the next course of action.
thanks
best regards
Smile

--

September 14 2009
Vyushti,
Thank you for the update. We need to know which medicine is disconnecting. I will come back to you on this later today. Otherwise continue with all the medicines one more round. with best wishes.

--

September 14 2009
thanks udaya,
will continue with the medicines for another 7 days.....
best regards

--

September 14 2009
If your feeling more disconnected you can use one dose of Coffea 30 or Ignatia or Kali Phos 6X. with best wishes.

--

Page 3 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.