Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Mancinella
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera
Started by: vignesh82 at February 25 2009

Replies: 27 & Views: 21695    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: vignesh82

February 25 2009
Hi Joe,

I read from one of your earlier posts to use Arnica Montana Q mixed as 10 ml of it to 50 ml of coconut oil for Hair Growth.

I have a question here. Usually coconut oil freezes for little lower temperatures.

Well also as far as Ive known, ppl ask not to expose homeopathy medicines to heat.

In order to use the frozen coconut oil mixed with Arnica by succussion, the oil has to melt by exposure to heat or by placing in hot water.

I do not know and I am confused if either of them would spoil the medicine.

Please clarify.

Thanks in Advance.

Re: Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

February 25 2009
You can use Olive Oil which does not congeal instead of the Coconut Oil.

I presume that you are also taking Arnica 30c in the wet dose twice daily as this is an integral part of this therapy.

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: udaya kumar
--

February 25 2009
It only goes to prove that all substances grown and available in a particular region are meant to be used in the particular region and not meant to be exported as we human beings normally do.

Coconuts trees don't grow in cold climates. And therefore coconuts and its products are not meant for use of those who live in the cold region. For them olive and other oils would be the right media.

If we ask the question why the coconut don't grow in cold climates, we may instantly quote this instance. i.e. An oil on exposure to cold weather, if solidifies, it would also have the tendency to solidify inside the tree, inside the coconut kernel in a cold weather condition. In a far fetched hypothesis, the same thing could happen to a person who consumes the coconut oil in a cold country and expose himself to harsh cold weather conditions. The coconut oil inside him will show its nature of tendency towards solidification and therefore ailments concommittent to those tendencies could arise, which could normally cause a blockage.

--

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

February 25 2009
I am from Calcutta, and Udaya I am sorry to say I disagree that coconut trees grow only in warm climates. e.g.1. Doesnt grow in the deserts where it is very warm.
2. In calcutta also the oil freezes though there are so many coconut trees in the city too.
Please let us have your say here too.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: sweetsarah
u.a.e

February 25 2009
I am sorry but perhaps you did not read carefully what Dr.Udaya said. He said that coconut trees do not grow in cold climates. This does not imply that coconut trees should grow in all warm climates. To be more precise coconut trees grow mostly in tropical climate which is warm and humid.
The coconut tree fleurish mostly in the tropical climate regions of the planet South Asia, Pacific, Africa and Latin America. Fossils found in New Zealand show that there were coconut trees as long back as 15 million years ago.

Sarah

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: udaya kumar
--

February 25 2009
deleted.

--

Re: Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: vignesh82

February 25 2009
I was struck with this Disorder- Hypothyroidism just after 6 months of me moving away from Hyderabad, INDIA to US.

I was very healthy & strong when I was there other than with 100 day/year running nose, throat infections and general illness once in a while. I am like totally ill all the time I have been living in the US, My running nose and throat infections just disappeared once I stepped into US though. But then now, I just cannot tolerate cold.

"Looks like I am the Coconut Tree Forcibly Grown in the Colder Region." - Its just pain.

If I move back to Hyd, INDIA... ... I hope my conditions be Reversible. Smile ... he he.

The last time I went to India after 3 years, I was struck with skin allergies for more than 45 days, But it was so pleasant nice & warm.

Sri Lanka

February 26 2009
Your loss of hair is obviously due to your Hypothyroidism. You are advised to do a Blood test to check your TSH level and you have may to take the drug Thyroxin after consulting your doctor.

You can also use Thyroidinum 6c in the Wet dose twice daily starting immediately while awaiting the TSH level test and use it to supplement the Thyroxin when it is prescribed later.

Arnica 6c in the Wet dose will help with your skin allergy condition.

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: vignesh82

February 26 2009
Thanks Joe,

Hair Problem was not for me, its for my friend. Shes got very curly hair and she does Ironing very often to keep them straight and also got them chemically treated couple of times to loose the curls, this resulted in mild hair loss and no growth of hair. They grow a little and stop with split ends.

I read this Arnica for hair growth from one of your posts and have recommended her. Her main problem is the curly thing and no growth.

------------------------------------------
I observed severe Hair loss before I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. This stopped once I was on Synthroid and my TSH was adjusted.

Coming to Hair issue, I have this white hair in my head only around the areas where I have suffered Injuries in the past.

Skin Allergy/itchy rashes occured only when I visited India back again after long time - 3 yrs, well I experience them once in a while but very mild. But when I have been to India, it was not tolerable and was all over the body and lasted for around 40 days to go down completely.

My TSH is under control at present but most of the symptoms of Hypothyroidism or the severe form myoxedema persist. Well & I am currently 26.

Thank you for your response.

For Doctor Joe De Livera By: sanjay_mms
India

March 16 2009
Dear Doctor,

I am suffering from hair loss from last 4 years and now nearly bald. So I started taking 7-8 drops of Arnica 6c in 200 ml of water daily for stopping my hair loss and the regrowth of my hair ( after going through ur post on ABC). I have also started using Iodine and Arnica Q mixture with coconut oil. I would like to know that are Iodine and Iodium are same and one thing as I am not getting anythign by the name of Iodine but getting Iodium as chemist told that it is the compound of Iodine. So can i use iodim or i have to search for iodine. I haev deveoped some irritaion on my head and seems like some pimples over ny head. Shall i continue with the medicines.

Sanju

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: sanjay_mms
India

March 16 2009
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
Age 30 years
India
Humid

2. Current complain - from how long:
Dear Doctor,

I am suffering from hair loss from last 4 years and now nearly bald. So I started taking 7-8 drops of Arnica 6c in 200 ml of water daily for stopping my hair loss and the regrowth of my hair ( after going through ur post on ABC). I have also started using Iodine and Arnica Q mixture with coconut oil. I would like to know that are Iodine and Iodium are same and one thing as I am not getting anythign by the name of Iodine but getting Iodium as chemist told that it is the compound of Iodine. So can i use iodim or i have to search for iodine. I haev deveoped some irritaion on my head and seems like some pimples over ny head. Shall i continue with the medicines.

Sanju

3. Current medicine you are taking:
Arnica 6c

4. Sign & Symptom of disease:

5. Breif medical history:
Dear Doctor,

Sanju

6. Family Back Ground:

7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:

8. Desires and aversion of food:
vegetarian

9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
Impatient and hot tempered. I am shy in nature and skeptical of public speaking.

10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:

11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
no diabeties and less thirst.

Sanju

April 16 2009
Arnica Q worked very well.

I have recommended it to my friend. Just after using 10ml Q with 50ml oil a couple of times, we could see the change.

The length and volume both improved very much.

April 16 2009

I have recommended it to my friend. Just after using 10ml Q with 50ml oil a couple of times, we could see the change.

April 16 2009

Sri Lanka

April 19 2009
I would doubt that you can notice a sudden change in your hair loss in a couple of days as this usually takes about 2 months when the new growth of hair will be visible above the scalp and can be identified by someone who inspects the scalp under a strong light.

You should however notice a marked difference in your hair loss in a week and this will continue as long as you use the therapy I have recommended including taking a capful of Arnica 30c in the Wet dose twice daily.

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: Delgado

February 2 2011
I have not used the oil, but heard that it will not suit all hair types. May be you have to take a chance by using it for a month or two.
you may also try M.Gardson's method, i've been using it every day and can see such a huge improvement, there is a lot of new hair at the front of my scalp..good work…

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: raj2002
bangalore

July 8 2011
dear sir i just want to know m gardson method so could u tell me wats his method as i am have gone bald on the fore head so want to regrow my hair so pls let me know abt gardson method

Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: sachhairloss

September 10 2011
Hi Joe,
With all the post i am confused somewhere?
I am using Arnica Q since 3 months! but not with coconut oil! I use daily once! n i also take tablets named Allen Triofer twice a day!
I stay in bangalore, India where climate is cool!
Plz help me out!

Re: Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: Dak
mark1212

November 9 2011
info about matthew gardson method http://myhairway.com
i first discovered this solution a year ago

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: rishita

December 10 2011
Dear Joe,

I normally use johnsons baby oil to moisturise my scalp. Can i mix arnica 10ml mother tincture with the baby oil and use it for hair fall?

thanks
rishita

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: ankur_ab
Bangalore

March 23 2012
Dear Mr Joe,
I have started using Arnica Q for past one month. i use it once a day without oil. I have not yet started seeing any positive affect but determined to continue.
I am not able to get Arnica 30c and i have been told of various versions of it like potasium etc. Please advice which Arnica 30c is recommended.

Sri Lanka

March 27 2012
You must be informed that Arnica Q is not for use directly on the hair as it can cause other more serious problems.

I shall copy my default therapy for Hair Loss

The following remedies will help to arrest the loss of hair and will also help to regrow the hair in about 2 months.

Arnica Q or Mother Tincture 5ml bottle
Arnica 30c in the Liquid Dilution in Ethanol
2 500ml bottles of Spring water sold in supermarkets.
Any good Fish Liver Oil in capsule form.

Method:

Pour out about 100ml of water fron each bottle.

Pour in 25 drops of Arnica Q into the water in a bottle and you should notice that the water bubbles freely when the bottle is shaken about.

Half a teaspoonful of this medicated water is to be applied on the scalp twice daily.
Please note that this water is not to be taken orally.

Arnica 30c for Oral use

Make the Wet dose of Arnica 30 as follows:

Order Arnica 30c in a 5ml in the Liquid Dilution in Ethanol in a bottle with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you take a capfull which is a dose twice daily. This is best taken first thing in the morning and last thing before bed.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before a capful of the bottle is sipped as directed.

Take a capsule of the Fish Liver Oil daily.

Use Johnsons Baby Shampoo daily for your shower which will help to wash away the perspiration from the scalp which causes the bacteria that are responsible for your Dandruff to propogate.

Avoid Coffee, preserved meats like sausages, ham and bacon, and all canned cola beverages as they antidote the therapy.

It is understood that you will STOP all other remedies and drugs you are taking today.

Drink plenty of water and exercise daily for at least 45 minutes like walking or jogging depending on your age. The idea is to sweat it out. This is essential to promote the circulation of blood in the body which Arnica will help to promote.

Patients who suffered from severe hair loss who were losing over 200 hairs daily have confirmed that they discovered in about a week that the loss of their hair had been arrested. They also noticed that the new growth was plainly visible above their scalp when their hair was parted in about 6 weeks.

Report progress in 2 weeks.

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: Tanu
jodhpur

April 27 2012
Arnica Q & Arnica 30c anyone can be used this? without a doctor's consent... Confused

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: Shweta

May 31 2012
Dear Mr.Joe,

I am 24 years old.Early last year, I had gone a low carb diet and subsequently saw hairfall.Since a year my diet has been good and I have been taking some vitamins.My hairfall has reduced a lot but not completely under control.I am already taking an omega 3 capsule.Since the last one week I have been making herbal shampoo at home and using it daily (shikakai,reetha and amla) since I have olike straight hair.I do apply oil twice a week but just for half hour before shampoo.

I also want to start using Arnica 30c (orally) and Q (on scalp with water).

Should I switch to Johnson baby shampoo or continue with the herbal shampoo?

I am still 2 to 3 kilos underweight and working on it.I had visited a doctor and got all my blood tests done including thryroid and all is normal.

Thanks,
Shweta.

Re:Arnica Q for Hair Growth - Joe De Livera By: junny afghan
islamabad pakistan

March 2 2013
my age is 24 years,,,,n i hv a problem of hair loss,i control it with arnica hair oil,is any thing for regrowth?

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.