Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Homeopathy for premature labor
Started by: sweetsarah at February 23 2009

Replies: 6 & Views: 2819    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Homeopathy for premature labor By: sweetsarah
u.a.e

February 23 2009
My child was born premature at 30 weeks due to early labour pains. I had fever and high CRP at the time of labour. The doctors could not trace the exact source of infection. But it can be either due to recurrent urinary tract infections that I had during pregnancy or due to choriamnionitis. As a consequence my child has cerebral palsy. I am very scared to get pregnant the second time. I would really appreciate if homeopathy can help me. I read that kalium phos. can prevent early labour and help maintain child's brain's health. Please tell me which medicines can be taken during pregnancy to avoid infections, early labour pains and to help form child's brain properly(to avoid cerebral palsy)

Sarah

Re: Homeopathy for premature labor By: sajjadakram

February 23 2009
In homeopathy there are number of medicines that can prevent premature labour pains but to be safe it is better you consult your gynecologist to avoid this mishap.
sajjad.

Re:Homeopathy for premature labor By: sweetsarah
u.a.e

February 23 2009
Thanks for reply. I would obviously be under gynecologist checkup. I was doing it last time also but in allopathy there is not much option for prevention except for prevention of infections. They can give medicines once the labour pain starts but they are of less use. I was thinking if there is some medicine which is safe and which works for prevention and he taken throughout pregnancy.

Sarah

Re:Homeopathy for premature labor By: M.A. Rana

February 23 2009
Sajjad has suggested you very well and i do agree with you about Kali Phos. It is working very good on infection area also. However best medicine i read about false Labour pain and helpful to carry baby until matur pregnancy. I read also, that this medicine turn the baby side in right direction for delivery if it is changed. Very helpful for safe and easy deliver. PODOPHYLLUM

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

u.a.e

February 23 2009
Thanks Dr.M.A.Rana. In your experience has premature labour ever stopped after giving podophyllum?
I found out on different websites that caulophyllum is good for premature labour. But on some websites it was written that it can even initiate premature labour. Does anyone have an experience with it?

Sarah

Re:Homeopathy for premature labor By: M.A. Rana

March 5 2009
You are right. Please read about RATANIHA for save completion of pregnancy time. I read Kali Phos is very strongly recommended in books. i did not come a cross so far with this treathment.

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

u.a.e

March 8 2009
Thanks. If there is no harm of using kalium phos. then perhaps it should be taken by every pregnant lady (it is only a tissue salt, so there should be no side effect). What potency should be taken and how often? Is it safe to take it from the start of pregnancy (2nd month or so)?

Sarah

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.