Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

itching of ear/throat
Started by: ktsuda at February 21 2009

Replies: 7 & Views: 2913    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

itching of ear/throat By: ktsuda
Sri Lanka

February 21 2009
My daughter 20 years has had this problem of itching of both ears and throat for quite some time.this is mostly at night only
She always has slight phlegm coming in the throat area. Ear drops help but only temporarily. We have consulted ENT s but they all say there are no serious problems and always prescribe ear drops and anti histamines
She is not a frequent cold catcher nor has cough or bronchial problems

Homeopathicaly we have tried Hepar sulph 30 for this condition but has not helped much .Kali Phos 6X in the night does give some comfort but the condition returns once the medicine is discontinued
Is there anything in homeopathy specific for this condition

ktsuda

Re:itching of ear/throat By: sajjadakram

February 21 2009
Sulphur 30c one or two drops or a pallet dissolved in water twice daily can help.
sajjad.

Re:itching of ear/throat By: ktsuda
Sri Lanka

March 16 2009
This helped my daughter for about 20 days.Then there is a relapse.She took the sulpher 30c for one week.in dry dose.

Can she take the same medicine again.
Would wet dose help.or a higher potency like 200c ?

This helped.

ktsuda

Re:itching of ear/throat By: udaya kumar
--

March 16 2009
Yes you can continue with Sulphur 30. Add Cina 30 three times a day for three days and repeat after week. For phlegm use Antim Tart 30 in the evening one dose alongwith Sulphur in the morning at 10a.m.

--

Re:itching of ear/throat By: baskaran.ramamurthy

March 20 2009
My brother in law had exactly similar issues when I refered to my homeopath he advised that Sulphur in any potency should not be repeated too often or two frequently meaning he suggested to take not more than one dose and repeat the next day and wait for a week for symptoms before taking the next dose..
My question is to know whether Sulphur can be taken more than once a day for a tenure without any time frame
Thanks
Baskaran

March 20 2009
My brother in law had exactly similar issues when I refered to my homeopath he advised that Sulphur in any potency should not be repeated too often or two frequently meaning he suggested to take not more than one dose and repeat the next day and wait for a week for symptoms before taking the next dose..
My question is to know whether Sulphur can be taken more than once a day for a tenure without any time frame
Thanks
Baskaran

Re:itching of ear/throat By: sajjadakram

March 20 2009
The rule is repeat untill there is betterment.Shake well before taking liquid doses.
sajjad.

March 20 2009
Thank You Dr Sajjad for your immediate response
Baskaran

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.