Balsamum Peruvianum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Do Arnica 30c globules expire?
Started by: Gettin beta at January 24 2009

Replies: 5 & Views: 2896    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Do Arnica 30c globules expire? By: Gettin beta

January 24 2009
Dear Joe, after 2 1/2 years of amazing results with our hairfall and my acne problem, suddenly in the last 2 weeks, we have noticed a definite deterioration. My acne is back and my husband's hair and mine are falling a bit more than usual. I feel that it may be due to the arnica globules expiring. The same little tube for 2 1/2 years. I recently bought the liquid one in ethanol, but felt that I could not accurately measure 3 drops to 400 ml water in a 500ml bottle, so I discontinued that. PLEASE Help! My chin has broken out with several pimples after a long long time. I have tried making mixing several drops of the liquid ethanol arnica into a few tablespoons of water and applying to the face. It is a stings a bit, but I don't see any improvement. I don't want to continue without consulting you. I am a 46 year old woman, and should be done with pimples. I am still menstruating and they seem worse during that time.

By the way I have not replied to you regarding my husband's lipid profile (please see my last question to you on this forum), only because I want him to provide me the exact numbers from his health files, which he hasn't done. FYI the doctor said that he should stop all statins which was great news, but continue exercise and careful diet.. I put it down to the 2 1/2 years of Arnica that he has been taken off statins. Thanks Joe.

Re: Do Arnica 30c globules expire? By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

January 25 2009
I had instructed you to use the liquid pack of Arnica 30c and had given you instructions on the Wet Dose method and I note today that you have been using the dry pellets which you purchased over 2 years ago. You now have the liquid remedy in Ethanol and the number of drops is not of great relevance as you can just pour out the smallest quantity of the remedy into the 400ml bottle of water. You will notice the taste of the Ethanol if you pour out too much into the water but this does not affect the power of the water remedy. It is of course essential that you succuss the bottle every time before a dose is sipped.

Arnica 6c is the potency I use for acne and you can take a capful twice daily and also apply the remedy directly on your face as often as possible to hasten the cure.

I am happy to note that your husband's Lipid Profile continues to be normal and that he is off the Statins. Please try to record his case on the same thread as members will not otherwise know the background of the patient and how Arnica alone helped to normalize his Cholesterol and Triglycerides counts without the Statins he was taking for some years.

You first recorded his case on:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14124&highlight=#14124

You have yet not given me your email address and indicated where you both live.

Please send me an email with this information to:

joe@titusstores.com

Re:Do Arnica 30c globules expire? By: Gettin beta

January 31 2009
Dear Joe,
The 6c showed results in just 2 days! I had started to break out with cyst like acne - painful and swollen. Within 24 hours, the pain and swelling went down and by the next day they were gone. I am so delighted and will continue with 6c twice a day. I am also applying it as you have directed. Arnica in the wet dose certainly is a wonder remedy. Thank you Joe, it is so good not to have to run to dermatologists or wait in waiting rooms... or buy those costly brands of pimple creams. Thank you very much

Sri Lanka

January 31 2009
"It never rains, it pours"

This is the first time that two patients confirmed the successful outcome of my therapy on the same day. As I stated in my post on Asthma and Bronchitis, it is just the satisfaction that I get from helping patients like you and mleibovitz that keeps me motivated at my advanced age (79) merely for the sheer pleasure that I derive from helping anyone in distress to overcome his/her ailment with my Joepathy.

It is indeed a coincidence that both you patients confirmed that your individual ailments were resolved almost overnight and this is what I look forward to.

I thank you for your post.

Re:Do Arnica 30c globules expire? By: Gettin beta

February 13 2009
Joe,
I have learned my lesson never to keep Arnica globules for more than a year, if I want maximum effectiveness. What a difference the fresh stock of Arnica 6c has made to me - not one new pimple and even the marks are lightening quickly since my last post! I love the feeling of having my confidence back. The amazingly sound sleep continues. Thanks to Joe and Arnica!

I just read Mliebowitz' post and have
bookmarked the page to tell others with asthma. Pretty amazing Joe.. keep up the good work!

For some reason I am no longer notified when a new post appears on my thread. I just happened to check the site today and was happy to see your reply written Jan 31. Thanks being so prompt.

Sri Lanka

February 14 2009
This is the reason why I prefer to prescribe any homeopathic remedy in the Ethanol pack. You will use just 3 drops in a 500ml bottle of spring water and the liquid remedy will be good for as long as you wish to use it if it is in a Dropper bottle with a sealable cap. Remember to apply the remedy directly on the lesions for the quickest cure.

You may like to know that I have just cured a long standing case of Eczema which the patient had suffered from for over 40 years. She had used every imaginable drug to overcome her intense discomfort of scratching and oozing and was always wearing clothing to cover her arms and legs. Arnica 6c cured her within the week and she used it both internally and applied the remedy directly on her skin which unfortunately bears a pink colour which the lesions which are now healed and dry, have left on her skin where the pigmentation was eroded.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.