Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Arsenic & Ipecac?
Started by: Jayashree at October 9 2008

Replies: 7 & Views: 6547    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Arsenic & Ipecac? By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

October 9 2008
This combination has helped many of us in Malaria, Brain Malaria or any type of fever. A relative had brain malaria and was about to be hospitalised for the same when we advised this combination. She was cured within a day or two. Can anyone here tell me how they work together so well when only one will not do??

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Arsenic & Ipecac? By: udaya kumar
--

October 9 2008
Jayashree,
There are three major medicines in homeopathy for Malaria. They are Ipecacuanha, Arsenicum Album and Cinchona Officianalis.

Normally only Ipec is required to cure Malaria. The high fever with nausea and vomiting as leading symptoms. In many cases, Ipec alone cannot control and cure the disease. Malaria germs are said to be active after midnight or midday. Arsenic Album singly can cure all malaria cases where the fever starts exactly around 2A.M. in the morning. The nausea, vomiting, restlessness and consumption of water typical of Arsenic Album are the lead symptoms. In most of the cases of Arsenic Album the Malaria has entered the second stage or has affected the brain and therefore the restlessness. In its next stage it will look like jaundice, with yellow colour dominating. Here China is the choice remedy. Arsenicum Album and China are antidots to Ipec and therefore I am inclined to believe that your contention both Arsenicum Album and Ipec combination is curing Malaria is incorrect. It is infact, Ipec cures Malaria to some extent from where Arsenic Album antidots Ipec and take over to complete the cure. Similarly China is antidot to Arsenic Album and China will take over where Arsenicum fails. They are thus complimentary while they are antidots. At the same time Arsenic and Ipec are Antidot to China. This is a very valid and important clue. i.e. there is yet another class of patient who comes to us other than the ones who are directly infected by malaria germs.

Theyare the ones who have used Quinine in overdoses either for malaria or otherwise and has quinine prooving in them. These people gets malaria every year though they might not have been bitten by a malaria carrier mosquito. Such people could be cured by Arsenic Album or Ipec by single or few doses by antidoting the effects of Cinchona (China).
Other medicines which we may need in the cure of Malaria are Natrum Mur, Apis Mellifica, Arnica, Sulphur, Veratrum Album, Rhus Tox, Calcaria Carb, Pulsatilla, Belladonna, and for body pain and joint pain a dose or two of Eupatorium may be used. Cina is one medicine I have found very useful in virulent Malaria of East and Central African type.

--

Re:Arsenic & Ipecac? By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

October 10 2008
I disagree Udaya. This combination was suggested by my late homeopath and it has helped tens of us. Either in the 6th potency or the 30th So i am wondering what is in this combo that it has helped so many people. The malaria affecting the brain was an epidemic about 10 years back. Then my doctor was alive. He told us to write down this prescription as it was 'sanjeevani' for that particular type of malaria. Since then it has helped so many people that I am compelled to understand that this does help in malaria or most type of fevers. My sister-in-law was not prescribed this combo (We had not consulted Dr at that time) and she was in hospital for a long period. Someone please explain.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re: Arsenic & Ipecac? By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 10 2008
To Jayashree

I have a patient who presented with shivering twice daily and an elevated temperature. He has been treated for Dengue and is now on the standard prescribed drugs which do not seem to have helped him for the last 8 days.

I would like to use your formula for Malaria and would appreciate if you can please indicate the potencies of Arsenic and Ipecac that you have used successfully.

Joe

Re:Arsenic & Ipecac? By: udaya kumar
--

October 10 2008
Where is the disagreement Jayashree? I was completely agreeing with you?

What I said is they in combination is a tremendous remedy because, in each they are capable of curing Malaria and the the capacity of the combination of those two medicine in curing the same disease should be a tremendous one.

The only exception was the homeopathic principle that Arsenic is an antidot to Ipec as per the books. Therefore I have to believe the books to the logical culmination that Arsenicum antidots and take over from Ipec, whereas both contributes to the cure. Therefore, to say that both work together may not be correct and that was what I was alluding to, but one after the other is more accurate way of saying it.

Both are required in many cases, at the same time each one of them is capable of curing Malaria individually was my contention which was not at variance from what you said.

--

Re:Arsenic & Ipecac? By: garcot
Bangalore

October 11 2008
Infact, many times, a senior homeopath, whom I know, gives a remedy and asks the patient to take a remedy which is an antidote & complementary and takes over the cure.

Like Hepar followed by Merc.Sol . I was confused, asked him why an antidote and he explained, this is one of the prominent ways our mind and body wants to work to the invaders! to keep itself sane.

Regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Arsenic & Ipecac? By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

October 13 2008
Dear Joe, The preferred potency is 6 every 2 hours but 30 also works equally.
Dear Udaya you wrote that "therefore I am inclined to believe that your contention both Arsenicum Album and Ipec combination is curing Malaria is incorrect. "I disagree with that. My late doctor had said that this combo should be carved in our mind and we should remember it.
Garcot, My sir also gave medicines which antidoted. Not only that he also gave inimical remedies one after another, and I could never understand that.
Anyway he is the person who made me interested in homeopathy and used to give me his books to read.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Arsenic & Ipecac? By: parhandu@hotmail.com

August 5 2012
Pimple Near the Vagina - What Could it Be?
Women, sometimes even children (those in their pubescent years) ask whether it is normal to have a a pimple near vagina? If yes, then what could these be? There is no need to be alarmed because as it turns out, it is normal for a woman to have a pimple near vagina. Pimples grow wherever you have pores. Since you have pores in your genital area, chances are you will grow a pimple down there. However, it is advised that the woman consults with her gynecologist to check whether the pimple near the vagina is just a pimple or could be a symptom for a sexually transmitted disease.
Just like any pimple, the initial reaction of anyone who gets it is to pop it. Now as much as possible don't do this. You can go to your gynecologist and ask him or her to prescribe you with the proper medication to treat that pimple near vagina. But if you do choose to pop it, then clean the debris and make sure that the surrounding area is clear to prevent the bacteria from coming back.
But in the case that the pimple near vagina is not just any pimple but is already a herpes simplex virus, then this is what you can do. You can first consult with your doctor and ask whether this is in fact STD related. If it's really just a case of a yeast infection, vaginal cyst, or a blocked hair follicle, the doctor can help you with all these. The whole point of this consultation is for you to get the real deal of what is the real cause of the pimple near vagina.
If it is an STD, specifically genital herpes (the level 2 kind) then this will start an itching, burning sensation, or tingling in your genital area. This will occur for a couple of days. Next thing you knew, you developed these small and painful bumps in clusters. These are the vagina pimples. Some of them turn into blisters while some of them pretty much go away.
Whatever the case be, the smartest way for you to confirm is to get the diagnosis from your doctor or gynecologist. If you are indeed infected with an STD, it is best that your partner takes an exam too because he might also be infected. As for men, they are not as concerned about their health because they also get those pimples in their genital areas but these are usually mild and have the tendency to go away in just 7 to 10 days. Therefore, by the time they notice that there is a bump in their penises and consult a doctor for it, it's already gone.
http://www.clinictime.net/Spots-on-Vagina.html

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.