Started by: silverman at September 10 2006

Replies: 22 & Views: 39773    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: silverman
Canada

September 10 2006

Click picture for many more pictures

NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM
Phosphate of Sodium

Natrum phosphoricum is the remedy for conditions arising from excess of lactic acid, often resulting from too much sugar. Ailments, with excess of acidity. Sour eructations and taste. Sour vomiting. Yellow, creamy coating at the back of the roof of mouth and tongue. Inflammation of any part of the throat, with sensation of a lump in throat. Flatulence, with sour risings. Colic, with symptoms of worms. Cracking of joints. Jaundice (1x trit). Oxaluria.

Mind.--Imagines, on waking at night, that pieces of furniture are persons; that the hears footsteps in next room. Fear.

Head.--Feels dull in the morning, full feeling and throbbing.

Eyes.--Discharge of golden-yellow, creamy matter from the eyes. Dilation of one pupil. Whites of eyes dirty yellow.

Ears.--One ear red, hot, frequently itchy, accompanied by gastric derangements and acidity.

Nose.--Offensive odor. Itching of nose. Naso-pharyngeal catarrh, with thick, yellow, offensive mucus.

Face.--Paleness of bluish, florid appearance of face.

Mouth.--Canker sores of lip and cheeks. Blisters on tip of tongue, with stinging in evening. Thin, moist coating on the tongue. Yellow, creamy coating at the back part of the roof of the mouth. Dysphagia. Thick, creamy membrane over tonsils and soft palate.

Stomach.--Sour eructations, sour vomiting, greenish diarrhœa. Spits mouthful of food.

Male.--Emissions without dreams, with weakness in back and trembling in limbs. Desire without erection. Gonorrhœa.

Female.--Menses too early; pale, thin, watery. Sterility, with acid secretions from vagina. Leucorrhœa; discharge creamy or honey-colored, or acid and watery. Sour-smelling discharges from uterus. Morning sickness, with sour vomiting.

Extremities.--Rheumatism of the knee-joint.

Back.--Weariness; aching in wrists and finger-joints. Hamstrings sore. Synovial crepitation. Rheumatic arthritis.

Skin.--Yellow. Itching in various parts, especially of ankles. Hives. Smooth, red, shining. Erysipelas. Feet icy cold in daytime, burn at night. Swelling of lymphatic glands.

Relationship.--Compare: Natrum lactic (rheumatism and gout; gouty concretions, rheumatism with diabetes); Natrum nitrosum (angina pectoris. Cyanosis, fainting, copious liquid stools at night; throbbing and fullness; faintness, nervous pain in head, nausea, eructations, blue lips). Natrum silicofluoricum-Salufer--(a cancer remedy; tumors, bone affection, caries, lupus, ethmoiditis. Must be used carefully); Nat selen (chronic laryngitis and laryngeal phthisis; hoarseness of singers, expectorate small lumps of mucus with frequent clearing of throat); Nat sulphurosum (diarrhœa, with yeasty stools); Nat sulphocarbol (pyæmia; purulent pleurisy, 3 to 5 grains every three hours); Nat telluricum (breath has odor of garlic; nightsweats of phthisis) calc; Robin; Phos. In oxaluria 1x four times daily prevents formation of calculi; keeps the oxal of lime in solution (Schwartz).

Dose.--Third to twelfth trituration. In Jaundice 1x. Non-homeopathically, Phosphate Soda used hypodermically for Morphine habit, by Dr. M. J. Luys. Phosphate Soda, 75 gr daily, for constitutional iodism, thyroidism and Grave's disease.

Re: NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 11 2006
Welcome Silverman.

girilal

Re: NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: Milap Singh
Bangalore, India

October 2 2006
I am putting this post on the instructions of girilal:

Natrum Phosphoricum

Phospho-soda (or any brand name containing Sodium Phosphate) is available as non prescription on all pharmacies for just $3 or 4

I use the one available at Wal-Mart stores ‘Fleet Phospho-soda’ below is the link.

http://phosphosoda.com/consumers/products/phosphosoda.aspx

Add about 1 drops of it in the 1 liter of Mineral water and Naturm Phos (approximately) 6X or 3C is ready.

Use two liter empty soda bottle, half filled and add a drop of Phospho Soda. Shake it vigorously and also bang the bottle on some soft surface for about twenty times.

Do not take more then 3 drops. Best results are seen if taken half hour after the food.

Now I have positively concluded that it really does reduce the weight. Many people have reported it.

Good wishes. Milap Singh

Re: NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

October 2 2006
Another reason for going to Very Happy Wal-Mart.

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM constituion/personality By: dr dutta

October 7 2006
NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM constituion/personality

Mind.--Imagines, on waking at night, that pieces of furniture are persons; that the hears footsteps in next room. Fear, Seeing dead bodies in dreams (only Nat. Phos)

Most important thing it to note that when people take Nat. Phos in low potency for gerd acidity problems most of them complain seeing dead bodies in their dreams.

In that case discontinue the remedy for two days but take a high potency dose of it.

Re: NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 9 2007
THIS IS A COPY OF THE FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT OF MY DISCOVERY ON THE ABC THAT NAT PHOS REDUCED WEIGHT THAT I MADE ON CHRISTMAS DAY 2004, THE DAY BEFORE THE TSUNAMI THAT DEVASTATED SRI LANKA.

The Ultimate Cure for Obesity

From Joe De Livera on 2004-12-25
159 replies 14808 views

This is my Christmas Gift which I would like to share with all who are overweight.

A few months ago I discovered that Natrum Phosphoricum (Nat Phos) 6x which I had given a few friends who came to me complaining of acidity after meals, also had a most unusual reaction on their weight. They discovered that they shed their weight by between 2 to 3 kg per month, on their normal daily regimen of eating and exercise. They informed me that they passed more water than usual and that they felt much lighter in their bodies and were happy to be able to use their old garments which they had been compelled to discard over the years.

My discovery may be considered as unbelievable but it is indeed true as anyone who is overweight can discover for him or her self. The use of Nat Phos 6x on a daily basis is quite safe as it constitutes a concentration of only 1/1Millionth of the salt. It promotes Peristalysis in the stomach and gut thereby reducing the build up of acidity in the stomach which leads to heart burn. It has been in use for many years as the ultimate remedy for acidity especially after a heavy meal but it has never been used, as far as I know, to reduce weight. The dose is 3 tablets Nat Phos 6x taken twice daily, or 2 tablets taken thrice daily, preferably after meals.

It is possible that my discovery can be considered as an important milestone in the Materia Medica of Homeopathic Remedies for the treatment of Obesity and I would recommend that those who use this simple remedy will please post their observations on their weight loss on this Forum.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Joe De Livera
Colombo
Sri Lanka

Re: NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: Pat2006M

October 29 2007
Is it suppose to be 1 drop or 3 drops in a liter of water?

Re: NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: girilal
New Jersey USA

December 16 2007
3 drops in a liter of water. Or two drops in half liter of water.

I prefer half empty one liter water bottle. Half empty bottle can be shaken up vigorously.

girilal

Re: NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: meg_123

February 12 2008
This worked real magic to me. Just three dollars and I only used two drops of it. Wonder.

Re: NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: libby800

February 12 2008
Thanks, I am already assured. Hope I find it at CVS.

Re:NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: reachvn

March 2 2009
Girilalji,

i wnat to consult you regarding the dosage of Nat Phos 6x, made with the Fleet Phospho soda method. Can you please let me know what is the dose if i make it as per your instructions? how much should be taken after a meal? 3 drops? i am kind of confused. thanks

Re:NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: bom2105

July 24 2009
Fleet Oral Phospho Soda has been banned in Canada. Can you please suggest an alternative?

Sri Lanka

July 24 2009
I was never in favour of substituting Fleet Phospho Soda for Nat Phos 6x to be used for weight reduction and am glad to note that it has been officially banned in Canada.

Nat Phos 6x is a Biochemic remedy sold in Homeopathic pharmacies and is relatively cheap. There does not seem to be any justification to use the substitute even though only 2 drops are used in a liter of water.

The dose I recommend is 2 tablets taken immediately after each of 3 meals daily. The reduction of weight reported by users is around 1kg per week.

Exercise and controlled eating habits are also part of the therapy if one is serious about losing weight.

Here is a copy of my first announcement if Nat Phos that I made on Christmas Day 2004

Sri Lanka
October 9 2007
THIS IS A COPY OF THE FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT OF MY DISCOVERY ON THE ABC THAT NAT PHOS REDUCED WEIGHT THAT I MADE ON CHRISTMAS DAY 2004, THE DAY BEFORE THE TSUNAMI THAT DEVASTATED SRI LANKA.

The Ultimate Cure for Obesity

From Joe De Livera on 2004-12-25
159 replies 14808 views

This is my Christmas Gift which I would like to share with all who are overweight.

A few months ago I discovered that Natrum Phosphoricum (Nat Phos) 6x which I had given a few friends who came to me complaining of acidity after meals, also had a most unusual reaction on their weight. They discovered that they shed their weight by between 2 to 3 kg per month, on their normal daily regimen of eating and exercise. They informed me that they passed more water than usual and that they felt much lighter in their bodies and were happy to be able to use their old garments which they had been compelled to discard over the years.

My discovery may be considered as unbelievable but it is indeed true as anyone who is overweight can discover for him or her self. The use of Nat Phos 6x on a daily basis is quite safe as it constitutes a concentration of only 1/1Millionth of the salt. It promotes Peristalysis in the stomach and gut thereby reducing the build up of acidity in the stomach which leads to heart burn. It has been in use for many years as the ultimate remedy for acidity especially after a heavy meal but it has never been used, as far as I know, to reduce weight. The dose is 3 tablets Nat Phos 6x taken twice daily, or 2 tablets taken thrice daily, preferably after meals.

It is possible that my discovery can be considered as an important milestone in the Materia Medica of Homeopathic Remedies for the treatment of Obesity and I would recommend that those who use this simple remedy will please post their observations on their weight loss on this Forum.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Joe De Livera
Colombo
Sri Lanka

Re:NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: Grover

November 21 2011
No weight reduction even after two weeks of treatment.

Re:NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: sonjaxfactor
Missouri(USA)

December 30 2011
Does Folliculinum counteract Nat Phos 6x? Or vice verse?

Sri Lanka

December 31 2011
To Grover

If you are taking any drugs or other remedies and do not exercise and do not control your food intake, Nat Phos cannot help you.

It has helped hundreds of thousands of Obese patients and you can read their records on this forum and on the ABC forum.

However it must be noted that Nat Phos is only effective for about 80% of the patients who take it and you may be in this category.

Are you taking Arnica 30c in the Wet dose with the Nat Phos? This too helps in weight reduction

Sri Lanka

December 31 2011
To Sonjaxfactor

I cannot answer your question because I have not come across Folliculinum which may not be a commonly known Homeopathic remedy.

If you wish to use Nat Phos for weight reduction you must stop all other drugs.

Re:NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: sonjaxfactor
Missouri(USA)

January 5 2012
thanks Joe De Livera

Re:NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: ssoraia

March 1 2012
Can it be bought without having to buy the phospho soda (fleet)? IF so, what is the potency?

Sri Lanka

March 6 2012
I advice you NOT to experiment with Phos Soda as it can cause problems.

Order the Nat Phos 6x Biochemic Cell salt from any Homeopathic pharmacy or Health Food Store.

My bro got headche and fever after using NATRIUM PHOSPHORICU By: Addi

May 9 2012
Hi! my brother who gets gastric problem in his stomach,and wind comming out every time,hands and feet burning,acidity,headche,some time constipation,he feels hungry so soon,he gets urine many time and after doing urine he feels again urine.His urine report was normal,when he awakes up in the morning his tongue seems yellow,he used "Natrium Phosphoricum 6x"(five tablets three time in a day before food) two days as a result he got headche and fever actually my bro is too weak so what should he do now?kindly guide us , thank you

Dizziness By: amrik
Ksh

November 15 2012
I am undergoing dizziness, lack of enthusiasm, not able to participate in any activity. Feeling lack of concentration and forgetfulness.
Please advise me to recover from these problems

Re:NATRIUM PHOSPHORICUM By: himakshi
delhi

September 25 2013
sir... i read this info about nt phos 20 days ago... initially i was kk for 1st 9 days but since i have seen horror movie in hall the very nxt day my bp was low nd im having nausea..... till en my bp is constantly low specially in mrg nd eveng... plz tell me are these symptoms coming becoz of taking nat phos 6X tablts as suggestd by u.... plz help sir plz........

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.