Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Gambogia
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity
Started by: Joe De Livera at September 10 2006

Replies: 342 & Views: 211140    Font    Page 14 of 14  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14          Reply

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: udaya kumar
--

September 13 2012

Click picture for many more pictures

Use Argentum Nitricum 30C three doses a day for one day only. Watch benefits and report after one day. Start using Natrum Mur 30C three doses a day for three days. Thereafter start using Calcarea Carb 200C one dose a day. Natrum Phos 6X can be added with Calcarea Carb. Natrum Phos may be used three times a day

--

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: touchingurlife

September 16 2012
I am taking 5Phos 6X, 4 tablets morning and evening. Since 5 Phos 6 X contains Natrum Phos 6X, will it result in weight loss for me? I am 69 years of age, 163 Cm tall and weighing 65 KG. I want to lose only about 3 KG. Regards.

touchingurlife

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 18 2012
TOUCHINGURLIFE

As the person who first identified that Nat Phos 6x will reduce weight by 1kg per week in 2005, I can inform you that the 5Phos 6x tablets will not help you to lose weight.

Only NAT PHOS 6X ALONE can help you.
Dose 2 tablets taken immediately after meals 3 times daily.

Please note that you cannot take any drugs or other remedies if you wish to use Nat Phos 6x to reduce weight.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Whisper
UK

September 18 2012
Hi Joe
Thank you for informing us all of your findings in remedies. For the last 4 days I have been giving Nat Phos 6c in water to one of our horses. She is always hungry, very greedy, and fat since we bought her 2 years ago. Her intake has been severely restricted in this time and she gets lots of exercise - to no avail! Well ... she looks trimmer already on your obesity remedy! Thank you. Will update later!

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: swinky
punjab

October 2 2012
Hi....
I want to loose weight about 5kg. I am not suffering from any disease. Regular diet.
I am 22 yrs. old .Please suggest me the best medicine

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Softlavender
USA

November 20 2012
Hi Joe, what brand of Nat Phos would you recommend for people in the U.S.? And where to purchase, if you have a suggestion? And do you recommend using an adjunct homeopathic remedy, or just the Nat Phos? (For weight loss.)

Thank you.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: krismick

July 23 2013
Would you recommend for a 9 year old and how much?

Re:Nat phos 6x By: krismick

July 23 2013
How much would you recommend for a 13 day old baby with acid reflux?

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: jyoti
kolkata

July 25 2013
Mr joe,
It is really a great input given by you and hope lot people can take advantage of of this.congratulation.
My daughter is having height of 5 feet 6 inches and weight of 71 kg.she is married.she used to take one or two allopathic medicines.If she starts taking Nat fos do you thing allopathic medicine will hinder the effect of nat.fos.your reply will be appreciated.
with regards
jps

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: jyoti
kolkata

July 25 2013
Mr joe ,
can it be taken along with allopathic medicines taken for specific reason.
with regard
jyoti

Sri Lanka

August 3 2013
I have not visited this Forum for a few weeks as I am kept busy on my own which you are invited to visit on:

joedelivera.com

I shall respond to the many posts on this thread below which I have not replied below:

WHISPER

You may like to know that this is the first time that anyone reported giving Nat Phos to a HORSE to reduce her weight.

I note that you have given her Nat Phos 6c in water but I feel that she may respond better to the lower potency of 6x. Suggest you give her 6 tablets thrice daily and report the difference with if possible her weight.

You are invited to post on my website as I do not visit this Forum of which I was a founder member, as I used to do in the past.

SWINKY

Nat Phos 6x dose 2 tablets taken immediately after a meal taken thrice daily will reduce your weight by at least 1kg per WEEK.

Report your own weight drop in a month.

SOFTLAVENDER

You can mail order Nat Phos 6x from:

Washington Homeopathics
www.homeopathyworks.com
1 800 336 1695

KRISMICK

I shall copy below my default therapy for Baby GERD

It is very likely that your baby suffers from Gastric Reflux aka GERD (Gastro Esophagal Reflux Disease).

The remedy that has proved to be very effective for Baby GERD is:

Nat Phos 6x dose half tablet dissolved in milk given immediately after a feed. If you discover that baby does not respond to the half tablet you can increase the dosage to a full tablet given after every feed but not to exceed 5 tablets in 24 hours. Please note that you must get the Biochemic Cell Salt of Nat Phos 6x which is always in tablets and not in pellets which is the Homeopathic version of the same remedy and will not help the patient.

It is essential that you burp baby immediately after each feed.

You will STOP all other drugs to enable the Nat Phos to cure Baby.

You will avoid eating all food that can cause any distress to baby.You must know that they are passed on to baby through your breast milk.

You (the mother) will take Nat Phos 6x dose 2 tablets after each of 3 meals daily and Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily. The idea is that your milk will pass the effect to baby. You may like to know that this remedy will also help to reduce your weight by 1kg per week very safely.

Report progress in 24 hours.

JYOTI

I have observed that Nat Phos 6x does not usually work if other drugs are used by the client.
She is advised to stop all drugs and take the Nat Phos 6x alone if she desires to reduce her weight by 1kg per WEEK.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY WEBSITE OR BY EMAIL IF YOU WISH TO HAVE MORE ADVICE.
I DO NOT VISIT THIS FORUM DAILY ANYMORE.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: MKS
Mumbai

August 20 2013
Dear Dr. Joe,

You are doing wonderful job & a great philanthropic activity. Out of curiosity, i read complete threads on this topic. Needless to mention that it has helped lot of people.

Now i have decided to try the same for my mother who is 65 year old, 83kg, 5 feet height, unable to walk properly due to weight & paid in the legs & have all the problems related to Obesity. she has all the symptoms as it were mentioned in different posts in the thread. We have several time check up of her in the past but there were no complication reported. She has been several kind of medicines in the past but no permanent cure. In the mean time she has become lazy & does not even want to walk.

At this moment, i do not have any question but surely will come back to you once i start Nat Phos 6X and Arnica 30C in wet dose. '
Keeping finger crossed about the results in coming weeks/months.
Thanks

Sri Lanka

August 21 2013
Judging by the stats you quoted of her weight you can expect her to lose about 2 kg per WEEK.

I presume that you have studied my default therapy and will insist that she observes the simple rules pertaining to her diet.

Exercise is essential and you may start her off with a daily walk.

How are her knees bearing up with her weight?

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Dimpoo

September 22 2013
@ Joe,

I started to take natphos 6x a week back as preciribed by you. I cut down my caffine containing drinks, but instead of losing weight i gained 2kgs in a week. I am very worried plz help.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 26 2013
Please be reassured that Nat Phos 6x was NOT RESPONSIBLE for your weight gain.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: aarkay

December 4 2013
I took 4 pills of this medicine for the first time, last night and have been having heartburn since morning today. I have stopped taking this medicine since. Most allopathic medicine for heartburn does not suit me at all. I am a male in 40's and not taking any other medicines. I am in much distress and pain. Please advice. Thanks.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Andrew
New York

October 27 2014
Much obliged concerning answering , in Mumbai India the nat phos 6x accessible is in pills manifestation of SBL pharma brand which are 3mm in size so please counsel what measurement to take I have to detached 20 Kgs and am 47 years of age not having whatever other wellbeing issues or on any drugs your answer and guidance is enormously increased in value.http://www.pharmacyglobalrx.net/kamagra.html

Sri Lanka

October 29 2014
Please visit the link below entitied

The Ultimate Cure for Obesity on:

http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/15923/

This is a post I made on the ABC way back in 2004 on December 25, the day before the Tsunami hit Sri Lanka, a day which will forever will remain in my mind for as long as I live as I was involved in the Homeopathic after care of the many thousands of survivors immediately after the Tsunami when I was joined by members of Homeopaths Without Borders who sent 6 pairs of International Homeopaths to help care for the survivors.

Basically your therapy will comprise the use of
Nat Phos 6x dose 3 tablets taken thrice daily after meals
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily before meals.

Weigh yourself today before you commence on my therapy and report your weight loss weekly when the standard loss which you can expect and has been reported is around 1kg per week.

You will also do a regular stint of at least 45 minutes of exercise which will be done by you at intensive levels, irrespective of the general feeling of tiredness that you may experience, if you wish to benefit from my Joepathy.

You will also control your diet and avoid fatty fools completely and eat in moderation to ensure that your stomach is filled to comfortable levels.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done at least 6 times before sipping a capful of the bottle as prescribed.

Please follow the following restrictions which are essential to ensure that the remedy prescribed is not antidoted:

Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.

Report your weight loss weekly when you can expect a drop of at least 1kg per WEEK.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: williamharris83usa
Dillon, CO, USA

January 30 2017
DELETED

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: lesathomas

March 17 2017
DELETED

Page 14 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.