Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Biochemic Salt - Ferrum Phos
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity
Started by: Joe De Livera at September 10 2006

Replies: 338 & Views: 132321    Font    Page 1 of 14  Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next          Reply

Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 10 2006

Click picture for many more pictures

The Ultimate Cure for Obesity

From Joe De Livera on 2004-12-25
159 replies 14808 views
This is my Christmas Gift which I would like to share with all who are overweight.

A few months ago I discovered that Natrum Phosphoricum (Nat Phos) 6x which I had given a few friends who came to me complaining of acidity after meals, also had a most unusual reaction on their weight. They discovered that they shed their weight by between 2 to 3 kg per month, on their normal daily regimen of eating and exercise. They informed me that they passed more water than usual and that they felt much lighter in their bodies and were happy to be able to use their old garments which they had been compelled to discard over the years.

My discovery may be considered as unbelievable but it is indeed true as anyone who is overweight can discover for him or her self. The use of Nat Phos 6x on a daily basis is quite safe as it constitutes a concentration of only 1/1Millionth of the salt. It promotes Peristalysis in the stomach and gut thereby reducing the build up of acidity in the stomach which leads to heart burn. It has been in use for many years as the ultimate remedy for acidity especially after a heavy meal but it has never been used, as far as I know, to reduce weight. The dose is 3 tablets Nat Phos 6x taken twice daily, or 2 tablets taken thrice daily, preferably after meals.

It is possible that my discovery can be considered as an important milestone in the Materia Medica of Homeopathic Remedies for the treatment of Obesity and I would recommend that those who use this simple remedy will please post their observations on their weight loss on this Forum.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Joe De Livera
Colombo
Sri Lanka

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Site Admin

September 10 2006
Dear Joe

Welcome to to your own site. We will build it together.

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: silverman
Canada

September 10 2006
Dear Joe

Nice to see you here. Your Naturm Phos gave me much relief after many years, hope girilal would again tell us how to make it.

Thanks.

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 11 2006
Dear Silverman,

Glad to note that you have been helped by Nat Phos.

It would be of interest to learn how it helped you and if you would oblige by giving your case history, I feel sure that members would like to know how it did.

Regards

Sri Lanka

September 11 2006
To Silverman

It would be of interest to members to learn precisely how Nat Phos has helped you after many years.

Please indicate your ailment and the dosage you used of NP and what result you observed in which period of time.

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: girilal
New Jersey USA

October 19 2006
Natrum Phosphoricum

Phospho-soda (or any brand name containing Sodium Phosphate) is available as non prescription on all pharmacies for just $3 or 4

I use the one available at Wal-Mart stores ‘Fleet Phospho-soda’ below is the link.

http://phosphosoda.com/consumers/products/phosphosoda.aspx

Add about 1 drops of it in the 1 liter of Mineral water and Naturm Phos (approximately) 6X or 3C is ready.

Use two liter empty soda bottle, half filled and add a drop of Phospho Soda. Shake it vigorously and also bang the bottle on some soft surface for about twenty times.

Do not take more then 3 drops. Best results are seen if taken half hour after the food.

Now I have positively concluded that it really does reduce the weight. Many people have reported it.

girilal

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Milap Singh
Bangalore, India

November 28 2006
It sure works.

Good wishes. Milap Singh

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: jacob
Israel

December 31 2006
Thanks Joe De Livera, your remedy is working on my friends. Three people lost about 10-18 lbs in 3 months (all in Jerusalem ) but one is still the same so I take it as an exception.

God bless you all and happy new year.

Sri Lanka

January 1 2007
To Jacob

Thank you for confirming that Nat Phos 6x has helped your friends to whom you have recommended it in Jerusalem. It is so very rarely that anyone especially a patient takes the time to confirm that a remedy that I and other prescribers have recommended has helped them in some way. It is now 2 years since I first announced my discovery on the ABC forum on Christmas Day 2004 the day before we suffered from perhaps the worlds greatest natural disaster, the Tsunami where we lost about 50000 lives in Sri Lanka alone.

I have used Nat Phos successfully in many cases here in SL and and since that time many thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands have used it successfully throughout the world. It is a very safe remedy and can be used without any side effects. I have noticed that it only helps about 80% of those who use it and it is essential that the patient does not use any coffee, cola beverages and any preserved meats that contain Saltpeter as they all antidote the Nat Phos.

I would like to mention that I have also use NP 3x and discovered that in some stubborn cases this works. You may like to recommend this potency to the one who did not respond. You may also like to advise those to whom you recommended the NP that they can reduce the dosage when their ideal weight has been reached. They should however not stop the remedy completely as they may discover that they may put back their weight again.

Thank you for your good wishes for 2007 which I reciprocate.

God Bless you.

Joe

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity
By: Annonymus
January 1 2007

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: girilal
New Jersey USA

January 2 2007
This is true with any medicine of the world.

girilal

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: om

February 15 2007
Hello Everyone,
I would like my sister to start on this, she is 26 yr old 5"6 and weighs about 170 pounds, she needs to loose about 30/35 pounds as per her height. She or rather all of us are quite healthy eater, In our home we dont do much of fried food/junk food/ gluton and fat. She also works out but most of her weight is around stomach.
Now my question is can a person take Nat Phos and Arnica (for hair loss) together or does it have any negitive effects.
Thanks

Sri Lanka

February 16 2007
I have observed that Nat Phos is a very shy remedy when used for weight reduction if the patient also used other remedies and drugs when it usually does not work.

Your sister is advised to stop using Arnica and all other drugs and must not take Coffee, Sausages, ham and bacon and all canned beverages, especially cola drinks.

She must also exercise to bring out a sweat and should also cooperate by not eating foods especially fats.

2 tablets Nat Phos 6x taken 3 times daily is the recommended dosage for a month and she should report progress in a month to evaluate the dosage which can be reduced thereafter.

February 16 2007
Thank you Sir Joe De Livera

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: JacobScott
England, UK.

February 27 2007
'Logging in to observe progress' Wink

"When dealing with absolute truth, there is neither room for emotion, nor individual interpretation of what necessarily is, irrefutable fact."

March 12 2007
I wanted to know if Nat Phos 6x works only in case of obesity, since 30 pounds overweight is not obese will this still work?
I made the wet dose for my sister and using it 2 times a day and after a week her weight was higher by 2 more pounds instead of loosing any weight.
Could be that tablets works better then wet dose?
Thanks

March 13 2007

Sri Lanka

March 15 2007
To Om

I have observed over the period of over 2 years since I first discovered that Nat Phos 6x reduces weight, that it usually helps people to reduce weight by up to 1kg per week. It will not work to reduce weight if the patient uses any other drug or coffee, preserved meats like sausages, cola drinks.

I note that it has been classified as a myth by another member in a post immediately above. Murthy who admitted to being grossly overweight at that time, was one of my first subjects to try out Nat Phos in 2005 when he reported that he felt unusually lighter within a week of his first taking it but he later reported that it was not helping him. It was only much later that he admitted to being partial to both coffee and alcohol to which he was addicted. Both drinks will antidote the effects of Nat Phos 6x to reduce weight. In contrast thousands have reported that they have lost weight and the maximum reported was 1 kg per week.

The statistics that I now have prove beyond any doubt that it is very effective and as long as the subject is genuinely interested in losing weight and abides by the simple rules, NP will help him to do so. He is also advised to exercise and to abstain from eating large helpings of food, especially food that is fatty.

Nat Phos 6x cannot be used in the wet dose as it is a Decimal potency at 6x. It is only the Centesimal potencies (c) that can be used in the wet dose which I use exclusively after I was converted to using it by Dr Luc de Schepper in 2005.

There is no doubt that the wet dose is far more effective than the dry pellets that the majority of homeopaths use throughout the world.

March 15 2007

March 15 2007

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: sajjadakram

March 15 2007
No need to antidote the correct similimum unless the aggravation is severe.If you are serious to loose weight then come with us,run with us. Very Happy

sajjad.

March 15 2007

Sri Lanka

March 16 2007
A member has inquired what the maximum weight loss that I have observed is, and the answer is 25kg. This reduction occurred within the period of a year. The client was 190cm tall and weighed 105kg. He consulted me for his GERD and I had given him my usual remedy Nat Phos 6x. He saw me in a few weeks and informed me that his GERD was OK and that he was able to fit into his old clothes which he had discarded throughout the years due to his increasing girth. This serendipitous observation dated back to 2003 and it was after about a year and many patients later that I shared this news on many Homeopathic Fora on Christmas Dar 2004 the day before the Tsunami which hit Sri Lanka causing the loss of about 50000 lives. I hoped that this news would enable those who were interested in reducing their weight to do so safely.

There are a few rules to be followed for weight reduction when using the therapy that I discovered which must be observed to avoid antidoting the Nat Phos 6x thereby preventing it from reducing weight:

No other drugs or remedies may be used during treatment. Arnica is an exception.
Foods like sausages, ham and bacon which contained saltpeter.
Coffee and Alcohol.
Reduce intake of food especially fatty food.

The subject was advised to do a regular quota of exercise and not to overeat.

I have a lady in my organization who reduced 12 kg within 6 months and who even today takes just one tablet of NP daily. She was obviously overweight and was being teased by her colleagues for being fat and she was surprised to see for herself that she was perceptibly losing weight every week. She recorded her weight at my request and reported the loss weekly.

As I stated in a post above, I have observed that about 20% of the subjects who use NP for weight reduction do not respond to it. The majority of subjects do however lose weight and if one is serious about doing so, this therapy should be tried as it does not cause any negative side effects and if within a month there is no perceptible loss of weight the therapy can be stopped.

The usual loss of weight is about 1kg weekly and after the ideal weight is achieved the subject is advised to reduce the dosage to just one tablet daily as in the case reported above.

You are advised to visit the link below for the many posts by me and members of the ABC on weight reduction which also includes the first response of the member who posed the question that I have answered above.

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/15923/

March 16 2007

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: patti3046
Miami

April 2 2007
I am logging on to say I started Nat Phos 6x today. I have a lot of weight to lose, but didn't try it before because I was on a lot of medications. I have gotten my diabetes under control, using Arnica, insulin plant, one diabetic medication, and a really strict diet. At one time I was on five different medications. So I am going to start the Nat Phos and go off the last diabetic medication and just monitor my sugar levels. I still am taking an antidepressant, which may interfere, but I don't want to go off everything at once.

So say a prayer for me and I will report back in a few weeks.

Page 1 of 14
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.