Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Kalium Nitricum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

How my hairfall recovered
Started by: girilal at June 28 2008

Replies: 35 & Views: 25984    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

How my hairfall recovered By: girilal
New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
I am 45 now.

My younger brothers started balding when they were in their twenties. Balding runs in our family so I started balding three years ago. It gradually became visible from the sides of my head.

Then last year when I figured that hairs in my scalp are very thin and also my scalp was visible, it was an unpleasing revelation.

I became more and more conscious about my hair lose and anytime I pulled my hairs even lightly, a bunch of weak hairs were pulled out.

So I decided to do something about it. I did it at random.

Anyway to make the story interesting from the start, suddenly my hairball stopped and then in two months my head recovered totally.

I do not know how it happened because for the last two years I was trying this or that thing but there was no result but only my problem was getting worse.

I have decided to document the everything I did.

Who knows may be down the road someone too repeats the experiments I did and gets the same results, this may give insight to others or prove one or more things etc...

Consider this thread for amusement only but it is all true.

Will write more in next posts.

girilal

Re: How my hairfall recovered By: girilal
New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
I have a habit of using hair oil, a little bit. One small 30ml bottle lasts me for 3 months.

Two years ago in June or July, I added two drops of used Motor Oil in my hair oil.

Second thing I did was that I now started rubbing oil vigorously on my scalp.

There was no result whatsoever.

girilal

New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
I travel a lot. I have a good little bottle that I used it for my hair oil because it never leaked. Many year ago, in Chicago I stayed in a hotel and like all hotels, they gave me a little bottle of shampoo, I never used a shampoo in my life but found that bottle sturdy so I used it for my hair oil because at that time my hair oil bottle was leaking and I was wrapping it in a polythene.

So the new little oil bottle I added 2 drops of used motor oil. Just dipped the stick in the car crankcase and used two drip drops. Shook the bottle.

girilal

New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
Usually whenever the bottle is half empty or almost empty I fill it up again with oil. Usually it is mineral oil, I used baby oil, funny thought. So new oil is always mixed with old oil.

Last year in May (2007), I added two matchsticks in my little oil bottle. I planned to remove the sticks after a while but matchstick heads melted and stuck to the wall and I did not bother to remove it. Eventually both heads melted -- 2 or 3 bottle fills later.

In July 2007, I added a drop of bitumen from the road work. It was solid so using the drop word is not appropriate, so let's say a small ball of road-bitumen was added. Instantly it started showing dark clouds in the oil.

I kept refilling the bottle with new oil when it was half empty.

girilal

New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
In last August (2007) I started taking Arnica 6C and Lycopodium 6C once a while. Let's say 2-3 doses of each medicine in one month. Just at random.

girilal

New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
I kept using the same oil and was using Arnica and Lycopodium. My hair fall accelerated. This year 2008, my friends started saying that so -- I am also getting bald.

girilal

Re: How my hairfall recovered By: udaya kumar
--

June 28 2008
Phir kya hua?

--

New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
Two months ago suddenly my hairs thickened and one month ago suddenly I felt follicles are regrowing again on the balding bare spots.

girilal

New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
When my head was back to the full harvest again, today I decided to present the whole story.

I can not conclude what worked. Few days ago my little hair bottle gave up and just cracked so I threw it away, and here goes the recipe of Motor-Oil, Bitumen and match-sticks but constantly diluted by new oil and also potentized by constant shakeup.

girilal

Re: How my hairfall recovered By: sajjadakram

June 28 2008
it was due to what?
sajjad.

New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
It was not at random that i put used Motor-oil or bitumen or match-sticks in the oil. It was a calculated move with the understanding (whatsoever I thought) about these materials or rather materia (homeopathically speaking)

So I added these things.

girilal

New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
Dear Sajjad, I don't know what worked. Either that magic oil or Arnica or Lycopodium.

I think everything worked as one.

girilal

New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
In the winter of 2004, in Bangalore where I used to take a cup of tea each day in Kohinoor Restaurant at MG Road.
They have big inclined mirror in the front wall where customers facing it can see the top of their head. There I was shocked to see my head that I was losing hairs.

When we comb and make a split at a side, like most people do, that angle was very wide. It was the first realization that I am on the way to balding. That was the first time I realized.

girilal

New Jersey USA

June 28 2008
Each year at the same restaurant, that mirror became my gauge. By the end of this year I will be again having my cup of ultra strong tea there and .....

It appears that I beat up the odds.

But beware -- it is not going to happen fast or even gradual. One day after some years you may find yourself changed ..

girilal

Re: How my hairfall recovered By: Dr.Haran ch malaker
Asia

June 29 2008
Laughing Sradhya,Girilal ji,namaste.Eh kahani nahi hakikat hai,motor oil,bitumen,match sticks,arnica and lycopodium to kiya ata hai motor oil consits oil tarpentine,bitumen nearly like charcol and match sticks mainly phosphorus,arnica and lycopodium.Kiya mai eh sab ek sath estemal kar sakta hu.Jaise ki,tarpentine 6c,carbovez 6c,phoshorus 6c,arnica 6c and lycopodium 6c.Thank you for your best experiment, how is now baldness.Regards,malaker

I like to exchange views over homeopathy as well as to get help from learned doctors of this forum.My motto is to help the distress.

Re: How my hairfall recovered By: SriSri

June 29 2008
Interesting story again from Girilal. Couple of things:

- What made you think bitumen, motor oil and match stick remedy will help?

- Pl share pictures if you can.

New Jersey USA

June 29 2008
Bitumen is one of the composite material, a mixture of aromatic hydrocarbons and also more. I always wanted to do provings on bigumen. People who work with bitumen lose hairs and get skin ailments plus more problems.

Same thing Matchstick remedy is one of the composite. Whey you make this remedy, always add some striking surface piece in the oil so in-case the match-head is missing phosphorous. Phosphorous is also indicated for hair loss in patches or just general skin health.

I always used phosphorous in case of fungal infections with good success, hair loss could be due to some infections etc.

Also not to ignore -- who knows it was just the rubbing or massage on the scalp that did the fixing.

Consider this thread as my Hair-Journal instead of any medical advise.

girilal

Re: How my hairfall recovered By: Dr.Haran ch malaker
Asia

June 29 2008
Thanks Dr.Girilal for your nice briefing.I will try it over the patient of hair loss.Can you further help me explaining that what kind of aeromatic hair oil can be advised to the patient? while using this valuable new method.Malaker

I like to exchange views over homeopathy as well as to get help from learned doctors of this forum.My motto is to help the distress.

New Jersey USA

June 29 2008
Dear Dr. Malaker, I usually use just any hair oil, just about 3 drops. It has begun a habit. If I have applied no hair oil then I feel uncomfortable.

But as I started this treatment upon myself I only used baby oil, that is mineral oil. Since you will be adding materia in the oil so it is better not to use any aromatic oil. Just use any oil with no smell or and added chemical.

girilal

Re: How my hairfall recovered By: udaya kumar
--

June 29 2008
Bitumen contains Sulfur and heavy metals such as Nickel, Vanadium, Lead, Chromium, Mercury and also Arsenic, Selenium. No wonder it should work with Vanadium the greatest of Oxygen carrier we have incresing the haemoglobin and destroyer of toxins in the body. Arsenic corrcting the stomach which is source for hair loss., Selenium looking after the wastages brought in by indulgence. A great revealing Giri. Thanks.

--

Re: How my hairfall recovered By: garcot
Bangalore

June 29 2008
Dear Girilal,

Thanks for Your bold experiments. How many would if advised, be willing to use used motor oil?

rubbing the finger tips of one hand with the finger tips of the other for about 30 minutes daily, helps in regrowth, as per vedic literatures. This process helps me whenever I practice regularly. But the sad part is I am not regularly regular,

Bitumen as it contains Sulphur and other heavy metals, should when used in potentised form, help in chelation of all the junk accumulated, inside or outer surface of our body....All in one cleanser!

Regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

New Jersey USA

June 29 2008
Dear Garcot

Thanks for the information about rubbing finger tips together. It also may relieve stress.

When people worry about getting balding, first thing to cure is your stress level.

And about bitumen, anytime you see road workers who work with bitumen, they lose hairs in patches and also all have various types of eczemas. Bitumen is not soluble in water but it gets homogeneous in oil but rather slow.

I used a very small bitumen ball in my small 30ml oil bottle.

The bitumen idea came suddenly to my mind on my last trip to Kedarnath valley. On the same trip I discovered Shilajeet.
http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1767 This story too is true but little bit spiced up.

girilal

Re:How my hairfall recovered By: SriSri

June 30 2008
Why didnt you try Arnica 30 in wet dose morn and night?

Re:How my hairfall recovered By: SriSri

June 30 2008
Also the shilajeet story is incomplete. When are you going to narrate the rest of the story?

Re:How my hairfall recovered By: girilal
New Jersey USA

June 30 2008
Dear SriSri, Once I bought a little 10ml bottle of Arnica 6C for other reasons, two years ago in Bangalore. Once a while I took two drops of it.

I have seen people taking arnica for years but did not grow hairs. Another thing I have seen that Arnica and Lycopodium and compatible.

Mercuries follow very well after arnica, this is also I have observed.

girilal

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.